[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest charmy19_23

Loving k2h with fullness.. :wub: I'm really overreacting regarding to those bad comments in the sudden drop and spot of k2h during wed &thurs airing! And so what?! It just only digits. The most important is we enjoy the drama and its cast. Those people who criticized it doesn't appreciate the story behind.. Just never mind them. Hahaha.

OhGosh. Thanks many many for the updates everyone!! I anticipating for the Shin-Kyung tandem where I feel there is a good vibe and chemistry within those two. Even in Off-cam and selca! So sweet Waaahh.. Im eager to watch episode 7 when JS is singing to SK! :wub:

And to the royal Family photos! I can't wait to see if there's a chance that three siblings will have a bonding together or having a scene all of them!

Looking forward to back to back episodes on thurs! Superb!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yokeleng

thanks for the pictures, yokeleng.. but who is the guy with the crutches?? is he HA old friend??

don't tell me we are going to have another love triangle story again.. huuuhh..

You are most welcome

i read from spoiler tht there won't be any love triangle in this drama especially between jae ha and hang ah...hehe ^^ not sure whether it is true

Not sure whether anyone posted this  ^^

Secret The King

Guest vill85

Okay, I am now very convinced that I'm addicted to this drama.

I've been watching it over and over again during the weekend and today, right after getting home from work, I turned on the computer and watched again. :lol:

I keep on playing the scene on ep 2 when Eun Shi Kyung was playing the guitar and singing. The song is very beautiful and touching that I can't help but be moved by it.

When I first watch that, I was also feeling the song just like the rest of them until the phone rang. Prince Jae Ha, you are a mood killer indeed!!!! :crazy: Hahaha!

I was having goosebumps while listening to him sing. His singing made him look even more handsome. :wub:

At first I really hoped he'd have feelings for Hang Ah but I don't want him to be heartbroken coz we all know who's Hang Ah gonna end up with, right? So both of them being good friends is enough for me.

I'm so glad there's Princess Jae Shin. I'm super excited to see how their story goes.

Eun Shi Kyung Serenade

I hope he'll sing that song again for the princess. :wub:

I saw some pics of them- the Princess and Shi Kyung- reading the script perhaps. They look so good together. The princess is so pretty and I love her hair. blush.gif

Guest Vendetta27

You are most welcome

i read from spoiler tht there won't be any love triangle in this drama especially between jae ha and hang ah...hehe ^^ not sure whether it is true

Not sure whether anyone posted this  ^^

Secret The King

yeah, let's hope so.. thanks again for the video, yokeleng!!

Guest snowflakesj16

I'm currently hooked to this drama! I knew that Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi will have a strong on-screen chemistry, plus they're both good actors but I never expected that it would be THIS good. :) Add to that Eun Shi Kyung and Princess Lee Jae Shin. I'm getting more excited on what's going to happen next, specially for the second couple.:)

Sorry to cut your post but thank you for this. I hope so too (that there'll be no love triangle). I think the situation they're in (North vs. South) presents more than enough conflicts on their relationship so there really is no need to bring in a love triangle. This drama just has to right amount of humor, romance, even action that I haven't seen in a drama for quite a while and it also has the right pacing. I hope the writers will stay consistent throughout the drama, I'm specially curious on what John Mayer's character really is and how his plans will impact the story specially the loveline between the two leads (if there's more to the North vs South angle).

HJW looked dashing in her hanbok and presscon dress. But i wish all her other outfits whilst in South Korea would match up with Goong's YEH. HJW's story reminds a little of Goong, which reminded a little of Princess Diana, which to me equates with fashionable royal attire for the modern generation.

RTP may have overtaken K2H in ratings, but i still find K2H more intriguing and addictive. It's the kdrama i choose to watch with subs first every week.

I hope so too (that there'll be no love triangle). I think the situation they're in (North vs. South) presents more than enough conflicts on their relationship so there really is no need to bring in a love triangle. This drama just has to right amount of humor, romance, even action that I haven't seen in a drama for quite a while and it also has the right pacing. I hope the writers will stay consistent throughout the drama, 

Me too, I don't think there's any need in the story for a triangle - they have enough going on with the North/South thing. (and problems with his mother from what I can see) 

Did anyone notice how many times Seungi Ki swallowed before the kiss? AHAHAHAHA! I counted 5. Poor guy, he musta been nervous. laugh.gif

Guest blossom0901

100  users are now reading this thread..amazing

Come on hearties..let us show our support by sending our messages to TK2H production team & ofcoz to our beloved Ha Ah couple :)

Please refer to Wanne & Yon posts at page 100&101 for further info.

@Wanne & Yon, count me in, thanks for initiated this! ;)

Guest yokeleng

thanks for the pictures, yokeleng.. but who is the guy with the crutches?? is he HA old friend??

don't tell me we are going to have another love triangle story again.. huuuhh..

hehe the chinese fans are discussing  whether the guy is HA's friend.. looks like him right?:)

tumblr_m27qepBpt81qbilbh.png

Guest Vendetta27

hehe the chinese fans are discussing  whether the guy is HA's friend.. looks like him right?:)

*quoted image*

chinese fans?? that's a coincidence.. i'm in shanghai now.. ^^

yupp, that's him.. i hope he won't break HA's heart again though.. she's already got JH to do the job.. one man is enough.. kekekeke..

Guest yokeleng

chinese fans?? that's a coincidence.. i'm in shanghai now.. ^^

yupp, that's him.. i hope he won't break HA's heart again though.. she's already got JH to do the job.. one man is enough.. kekekeke..

ah you are at Shanghai? for holiday or...? you can visit TK2H shooting location !!!! hehe...

yeah 1 Jae Ha is enough to give her the headache..lols...

btw, for those who want to download ep 6 of K.will's Love cries...i took from dclsg :) Can't wait for the full song...

K.Will episode 6 - Love cries

Guest wanne

WANNE The project sounds like fun! :D Out of curiosity...is it alright if I write my message in Korean?

Sorry to cut your post.

Of course you can! 

Thank you everyone who has sent their messages!! Those who hasnt sent it yet, come join us! ^^ Check the link at my siggy for details :)

Cannot wait for double episodes this Thursday. Thankfully friday is a holiday for me, I can just skip sleep! :D

Guest wanne

ah you are at Shanghai? for holiday or...? you can visit TK2H shooting location !!!! hehe...

btw, for those who want to download ep 6 of K.will's Love cries...i took from dclsg :) Can't wait for the full song...

Thanks yokeleng for the link. I really love this song. I cant get it off my head. This is the first time I download a song cut from a drama and listen to it over and over again. Hope they will release the full song soon. 

Guest showoff

Watched Ha Ji Won on some variety shows (Family Outing, Running Man, etc).  Too cute.  Very different than all the tough-girl roles she plays.  Also, I'm really excited about the Princess/Shi Kyung loveline; the secondary lovelines are sometimes more fun than the primary one.

Guest Vendetta27

nope.. i'm studying at Shanghai..

yupp, been there a lot of times.. actually, i was thinking to go to the bund to watch seung gi hyung.. but it was raining a lot, windy, and very cold (poor hyung) so i preferred to stay under my warm blanket, lol.. ^^

anyway, thanks again for the song..

Guest yokeleng

@wanne you are most welcome too :) I listen to the ost more than 20 times a day....? even love the song more after I saw the english lyrics .I hope they release the OST asap ^^ Thank you for initiating the project with yon... already spread the words around to the Malaysia airens and also my blog readers...hope you will receive many messages from the hearties ^^

@vendetta27  haha so Seung Gi is your hyung..interesting ^^   yeah i saw the fan cam from my friend.. it was raining tht day ...:) 

Guest wanne

@wanne you are most welcome too :) I listen to the ost more than 20 times a day....? even love the song more after I saw the english lyrics .I hope they release the OST asap ^^ Thank you for initiating the project with yon... already spread the words around to the Malaysia airens and also my blog readers...hope you will receive many messages from the hearties ^^

@vendetta27  haha so Seung Gi is your hyung..interesting ^^   yeah i saw the fan cam from my friend.. it was raining tht day ...:) 

Thanks for spreading about the project and for your continuous updates on Seunggi. Airens are so blessed to have a lot of fanbloggers like you.. We're eternally grateful. 

Btw, may i know where do you see the lyrics? I would love to know the translation of it. 

Guest kikay1430290660

Good evening hearties as it is evening in here( my place). I read here that for some reason...episode 7&8 will be air in one day, so it will be 2 hour show this thursday ,am i right?  So excited for this drama. laugh.gif

BTW, what is the new song being played in past episode... a male singer sang it, i think it's ep 5 or 6 . 

K2H Fighting, I will always support  this drama up untill the end,  a die hard HJW fan here wub.gif

Guest Vendetta27

yes, i've been his fan since 2008, i think.. since his 1n2d days.. is it weird to hear that i'm a fanboy?? kekekeke.. i think he is a great role model.. and i successfully made my mother and sister his fans too.. ^^ he is the reason i'm watching this drama, yokeleng.. so i think we have the same reason, right?? ^^

Archived