[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest epr67

Here I am again, getting crazy about this couple. Why do you look so good together ? HJW is soooo pretty and doesn't even look a year older than LSG. Her face is so refreshing. And man, LSG ... I never looked at you like how I look at you now...lol. You are gorgeously HOT.

Wish I was there in Korea so I can help in the ratings. But honestly, the rating of TK2H is still a good number and we know it will soon bounce back. It is indeed worth watching !

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AH-HAcouple

cant help but thinking everyday what will happen to KHA after the kings death...

YEAH...and JH how he will endure it. i think HA will be have conflict with the queen seems that she don't like HA

Here I am again, getting crazy about this couple.  Why do you look so good together ?  HJW is soooo pretty and doesn't even look a year older than LSG.  Her face is so refreshing.   And man, LSG ... I never looked at you like how I look at you now...lol.  You are gorgeously HOT.

Wish I was there in Korea so I can help in the ratings.  But honestly,  the rating of TK2H is still a good number and we know it will soon bounce back. It is indeed worth watching !

Indeed. TK2H fighting!!!!

Guest yokeleng

Yokeleng, Thank You for the link!  :wub:    The Song is amazing!!!

I want to listen to the whole song as quickly as possible)

and ,as I may consider from the small piece of translation  - the lyrics are also very beautiful)))

actually, I`m listening it right now while posting - for the tenth time already - and I think I will do 10 more:D:lol::rolleyes:

Most welcome ..hehe...i thought the ost part 2 was to be released during ep 5-6 ..turned out to be april fool joke..haha ^^ 

@AH-HA couple you are most welcome too ^^

Mr Villain

10303028.jpg

cr: nate, tk2h baidu tieba

tumblr_m28w5dcTqK1qbilbh.jpg

Clearer pic :

Royal family photo

cr: tk2h baidu tieba

Bromance ^^

9d209693gw1drubype7axj.jpg

cr: the king 2hearts weibo, dc tk2h

Fan Video Jae Ha's leg ^^

fan video

Those who are planning to go to Jeju for holiday, TK2H shooting location -  제주도 에코랜드  Jeju Eco-Land golf park

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1501187531

Prince Fashion :

Prada :

tumblr_m205m2Fapw1qbilbh.jpg

Actor Lee Seung Gi on Episode 5 of The King2Hearts as his character South Korean Prince Lee Jae Ha wore a runway 2012 Prada shirt with cartoons inspired in the 1950s rock n’ roll craze.  This is not the first time Lee Seung Gi wears a designer piece.  On an earlier episode, he wore a tuxedo ruffled shirt by Jeremy Scott.

cr: kdramastyle 

tumblr_m27wikhDXG1qbilbh.jpg

tumblr_m27woozMQT1qbilbh.jpg

From  Olzen

Olzen

tumblr_m277661swL1qbilbh.jpg

tumblr_m2776zzsxk1qbilbh.jpg

From Heritory

tumblr_m2778sLoCZ1qbilbh.jpg

Kolon Sport’s men CORAL print hoody jacket (Havana)

Price : 155,000 won

From Kolon Sports 

67f23cf1gw1drsnhncabij.jpg

wearing the same suit ?:)

Guest dannaluk

@plumblossoms

Thank you so much! Love these stills of pretty Princess Jae Shin..adore her character and can't wait to see more of her

Also does anyone know the name of the song she sings on her first appearance in ep 6. I've been looking for it with no luck so far. I think I'm addicted to that song..lol

Finally, news about TK2H OST Part 2 "Love Cries" or "Love is Crying" (Lee Jae Ha's Theme Song) by K Will: it will be released at midnight on 11 April 2012 =) 

cr: pearlmint2011 & newsen

Guest yokeleng

http://www.newsen.co...204101406351001

Good news ^^  The King 2hearts Ost Jae Ha's theme will be released on the 11th of April midnight ! ^^

Means about 9 hours time? Yipeee :)

ps: Article also mentioned about Tae Yeon's TK2H OST no 1 for 2 consecutive weeks under the OST category :)

20120410_1334020450_16115900_1.jpg

Secret the king made it to the news..hehe :)

Guest AH-HAcouple

Finally, news about TK2H OST Part 2 "Love Cries" or "Love is Crying" (Lee Jae Ha's Theme Song) by K Will: it will be released at midnight on 11 April 2012 =) 

cr: pearlmint2011 & newsen

THANKS  @VI4 N @ YOKELENG FOR THE HAPPY NEWS. HOPEFULLY SOME HEARTIES CAN GIVE A LINK FOR THE FULL SONG N LYRICS. HAVE BEEN KEEP REFRESHING THIS THREAD FOR THE UPDATED NEWS....

Holy macaroni! I am so left behind in this thread! So many pages have been added that I'm still not done reading all of it! BUT THEN, I love it! Last time I check was we were just 91 pages but now, 104! Great! I am currently loading eps 5&6, waaaah finally! 

Philippines loves King2Hearts, it is really difficult to show support specially us international fans. This is the first Korean Drama ive watched Raw and not understanding anything for the longest time, I watch its live broadcast, and re watch it so many times because of fear that I may miss something from initial broadcast.

It really just hooks you and its like crack, it sticks and I even dream about it. I wish that a week only comprises of wednesday and thursday, I wake up thinking about it and go to sleep with thoughts of our couple. I am seriously inlove with this drama. Who here caught this fatal disease like mine? Say "I" and mention your country I am sure alot of us are international fans.

King2Hearts Fighting! PH LOVES YOU!

Hi there kababayan! So glad to know that many of us here are Filipinos! Gaah, I faithfully know that there are so many of us out there who ship and go gaga over this drama! K2H Fighting!!!

Guest yokeleng

Just an interesting note regarding the broadcast time for Episode 7 and 8 for TK2H and RP. TK2H Ep 8 is ending 10 minutes earlier...Korean fans are calling MBC again...lols...   

One of them already called Kim Jong Hak production regarding this matter. Although the person who picked up the phone is not from The King team but he mentioned that regarding this MBC and KJH have talk things over. So if the fans have any opinion regarding the arrangement of the drama, he asked to call MBC. Fans are actually worrying that the 10 minutes will affect the ratings

TK2H 9:55 11:15 12:25 

RP   9:55 11:15 12:35 

http://www.newsen.co...204101816361001 News released 10/4/12 : 18:26 KST 

TK2H Episode 8 broadcast time to increase by 10 minutes...Daebak Korean fans ! Hope they add some NG and BTS scenes  

:)

Guest Im.nindy

Me too~ So pretty, I like the bright colours~

After filming, Princess Jae Shin went to the market and bought snacks for the staff ^^

*quoted image*

Credit: Osen

super cuteeeeeee, omg the last picture is priceless <33

Guest BKTjusT

http://www.newsen.co...204101406351001

Good news ^^  The King 2hearts Ost Jae Ha's theme will be released on the 11th of April midnight ! ^^

Means about 9 hours time? Yipeee :)

ps: Article also mentioned about Tae Yeon's TK2H OST no 1 for 2 consecutive weeks under the OST category :)

*quoted image*

Secret the king made it to the news..hehe :)

hi hearties... 

Finally, the OST (K.Will) will be released. OMG can't imagine how thrilled i am, thanks hearties for the news. can't wait for thursday the KING day.wub.gif

TK2H fighting!!!!!! Hearties fighting!!!!!

Guest bulbul16

super cuteeeeeee, omg the last picture is priceless <33

ikr I can't believe it's the same person in goong and dream high!

and I totally love her character here as princess Lee Jae Shin biggrin.gif

looking forward for her love line with si kyung wub.gifwub.gif

Guest RiceBunnii

I've just started watching King 2 Hearts, I was preoccupied with Fashion King, but that's not lived up to my expectations :/

Anyway, this drama sounds ALOT more interesting :D I'm loving Seung Gee's and Ji Won's characters!

Guest LinkJchan

First time posting in this thread but I have been keeping track of this drama since the beginning.

I love this drama a lot, all the four main characters are so interesting :D

And I just finished watching ep 6 today, omg THEY KISSED I can't even... so sweet T____T I love Seunggi and Ha Jiwon wub.gif

These days I only watch King 2 Hearts and  Fashion King and need to say that each episodes never fail to amuse me wub.gif

Hello Hearties, all TK2H fans!

As we all know, the ratings for TK2H has been dropping. Since there’s no way we can do to help them, we’re planning a fan project just to let them know that a lot of us international viewers are loving this show.

If you wish to participate, here’s what you can do..

Step 1

You can choose option ( a ), ( b ) or ( c ):

a )  Write your message in Ms Word/Powerpoint/Photoshop indicating your name and the country you’re from, you can   design your message as you like and save in jpg.format. (Make it one page only and use landscape)

b ) Hand-write a message on a paper or anywhere you wish, complete with your name and the country you are from. Then take a picture of that message in jpg. format (You don’t need to show yourself if you don’t want ^^)

c ) Record a 3-5 seconds video of yourself (or you can ask your little daughters or cousins to say it for you ^^) saying anything you wish for the show (example:The King 2Hearts fighting!) while holding a sign indicating your name and the country you're from. The video must be in wmv. format.Videos that are longer than 5 seconds will be edited accordingly to accommodate everyone’s messages.

P/S:  Make your message short & simple so that it can be clearly seen and read in the video

Thank you!

-        Wanne, Yon

Hi wanne & yon!!! Sorry to cut your post.. Upon reading your suggestion, ideas kept on comin on my mind! Which made me decide to provide each for the 3 options you cited. Am I too addicted? Hell yes! tongue.gif Is that ok? Or should I just choose one? Sorry for being too greedy of a K2H fan. Haha! 

Guest wanne

Hi wanne & yon!!! Sorry to cut your post.. Upon reading your suggestion, ideas kept on comin on my mind! Which made me decide to provide each for the 3 options you cited. Am I too addicted? Hell yes! *quoted image* Is that ok? Or should I just choose one? Sorry for being too greedy of a K2H fan. Haha! 

No problem. Thanks for participating! 

Yayy, cant wait for the k-will ost to be released. I need to catch up with this thread. Thank you everyone for all the updates! 

Yey! Thank you wanne! I'm so excited to work for my piece of art! Haha.

Another yey! Finally, the JH's ost as sung by KWill will be released? Great news! So looking forward to it and it's all-kill achievement like Taeyeon's song did. 

Guest wanne

Yey! Thank you wanne! I'm so excited to work for my piece of art! Haha.

Another yey! Finally, the JH's ost as sung by KWill will be released? Great news! So looking forward to it and it's all-kill achievement like Taeyeon's song did. 

But make sure one for each option only ok? So as to give space for the other fans' messages ^^ 

ikr I can't believe it's the same person in goong and dream high!

and I totally love her character here as princess Lee Jae Shin *quoted image*

looking forward for her love line with si kyung *quoted image**quoted image*

Hi! I have the same thoughts as yours! I also wondered how Lee Yoon Ji would manage to play the sweet and nice character of Lee Jae Shin from being the wicked dance guru in Dream High. But after watching her performance, I gotta say she's nailing it. Love her versatility! smile.gif

Yey! Top post for the.. I-don't-know how many times.. Haha.

Archived