[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest shelbyrafitri

shelbyrafitri!!! I just saw your post on tumblr on the dialogue between MY and EJ while playing catch. Awwwwww :wub: Could you perhaps share it here?

Hahaha...actually I falling love more with this drama but when I watched ep 16 through viki, then that scene really great..

The scene really great also with conversation...

Btw, I never thought u look my tumblr post...lol, thanks for that..

tumblr_lzvwm6k9Fv1qgmxbuo1_500.jpg

MY : Isn’t it nice to ask right away when you have a question ?? Because you think the way you want and become suspicious. What is this? I could have died waiting. 

EJ : I too. You almost died?

MY : Yeah. I Thought I was gonna die, Happy, now?

EJ : Why didn’t you call ?

MY : So you can think things through. From now on, when something comes to your mind, throw it at me right away then I will catcth it and throw it back at you. Don’t whine by yourself.

EJ : Yes

MY I’m not lying to you

EJ : Yeah

MY : Have you thought things over?

MY : Then that day’s question. Try asking me again.

EJ : That day…How did you know that was me ?

MY : I’m sorry for Jong Hee but, at that moment, I ONLY HAD EYES FOR YOU. But you’re suspecting me?

EJ : I have a question

MY : Yes 

EJ : Do You like me?

EJ : How much do you like me ?

MY : I feel I will love you till the day I die, but I’m not too sure. I like you so much I could die right now. That’s how much I like you.

**2 faster kiss & 1 long kiss

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY : Isn’t it nice to ask right away when you have a question ?? Because you think the way you want and become suspicious. What is this? I could have died waiting. 

MY : So you can think things through. From now on, when something comes to your mind, throw it at me right away then I will catcth it and throw it back at you. Don’t whine by yourself.

MY I’m not lying to you

MY : I’m sorry for Jong Hee but, at that moment, I ONLY HAD EYES FOR YOU. But you’re suspecting me?

MY : I feel I will love you till the day I die, but I’m not too sure. I like you so much I could die right now. That’s how much I like you.

aaawwwww... so sweet... :tears::wub: :wub:

Edit

For the benefit of us who can't access Viki, shelbyrafitri please do share the conversation of the argument scene. Kumawo. Please.

Guest flora47

i have to watch the 15 th and 16 th episodes with subs but i wanted to share my opinion

It's great that they didn't change EJ's style ,i think it's the first time in a drama that i see that

Someone said that MY didn't really deserve EJ but in a episode EJ said that you can't control your feelings and don't choose who you love .And i love MY ,maybe also because he is not a hero but i can a see his qualities

I also read that EJ's mom issue was resolved too fast and we didn't saw her apologize to EJ

In the last episode , if my memories are good, when EJ's parents went to the mountains with her brother ,EJ's mother and EJ's brother were still not used to each others.There is still awkwardness.It feels real to me .And in the last scene ,EJ's mom was not with them at the stadium.

I don't mean that EJ's mom is not really accepted but they didn't show us a miracle where all in in pink.They need time and the past will be always there

About DS's wife ,it may seem unfinished but it also seem real for me .

Now, i have to wait until the new project of the writer .

Guest 1nspiration

Hahaha...actually I falling love more with this drama but when I watched ep 16 through viki, then that scene really great..

*quoted image*

MY I’m not lying to you

]MY : I feel I will love you till the day I die, but I’m not too sure. I like you so much I could die right now. That’s how much I like you.

OMG!!! I think I will have to rewatch this drama again but with English subs now... Since I'm living in Korea right now... I couldn't access any of the viki/ dramafever/ mysoju episodes. But just because of MY's line... When I go back to the States, I am going to rewatch the WHOLE drama again. :D Thank you for posting the conversation. I like how MY was true to his self throughout the whole drama. :D The relationship between MY and EJ seemed comfortable because they didn't try to hide their emotions between each other. :D

Guest shelbyrafitri

OST WILD ROMANCE

the backsong in the ep 16 at EJ+MY scene, the song is on no. 9...

I like the score...wub.gif

just want to share this :

424264_360897563930027_321402277879556_1362190_1933773107_n.jpg

EJ : Why do you like mom? She was horrible to you. Do you still like her?

Father : Hating her didn't last long. But whether you like someone or hate someone, those feeling you can not control.

EJ : Yes, I know. You try to come up with an excuse not to like, but it doesn't work that easily. It is also funny to try that hard not to like someone.

Father : Eun Jae???

EJ : About Mom, You do whatever pleases you

Father : Eun Jae ya.... SMILE ^_^

~sweet conversation 

Guest flora47

OST WILD ROMANCE

the backsong in the ep 16 at EJ+MY scene, the song is on no. 9...

I like the score...*quoted image*

just want to share this :

*quoted image*

EJ : Why do you like mom? She was horrible to you. Do you still like her?

Thanks for all your translations!!

Could you please translate when they were in the stadium , especially what she said when she supported MY.

Only understood a few words

Father : Hating her didn't last long. But whether you like someone or hate someone, those feeling you can not control.

EJ : Yes, I know. You try to come up with an excuse not to like, but it doesn't work that easily. It is also funny to try that hard not to like someone.

Father : Eun Jae???

EJ : About Mom, You do whatever pleases you

Father : Eun Jae ya.... SMILE ^_^

~sweet conversation 

Is my post deleted?

Could you shelbyrafitri translate the last part when they are in the stadium ?What are EJ's words when she supported MY. :) :) :)

*quoted image*

MY I’m not lying to you

OMG THIS IS TOO SWEET. ILY PMY! Fave line: "I'm sorry to JH, but at that moment, I could only think of you."

Thank you for sharing. I've been waiting for that scene's translation. This is enough for me. The ending was nice and it is right that they had put this scene at the very last minute. And correction! There are four kisses! HAHAHA 2 fast, 2 long. I love them so much I'M SO VERY TOUCHED WITH PARK MU YEOL THAT I AM SO CRYING RIGHT NOW THAT IT ENDED. 

I believe they'd be happy. I wish PMY and YEJ will stay together. I mean, pls let it be final! hahahahahaha hope they won't break up. Why am I like this, everytime I watch a drama, I always think it was a true story hahahahahaha but really this has been a very entertaining drama. Kudos to the main leads. 

LeeSiYoung, I want to watch Poseidon na. And yeah, Birth of A Rich Man. 

Just saying that I just read the same subs over at viki right now. Word for word except for the 'gonna'

Thanks for your company all of you for the drama. Just waiting for the softsubs to be out next week and we're done. See you all at the next drama. Lupita- make sure you keep in contact for the next Wookie project. We're moving on to Attic Prince.

MY I’m not lying to you

Guest rintintintin

Wait, is it end already? I didn't know that.... I thought it's only 20 episodes but it's only 16 episodes all in all. I'll watch episodes 15 and 16 tomorrow. :D

Just saying that I just read the same subs over at viki right now. Word for word except for the 'gonna'

Thanks for your company all of you for the drama. Just waiting for the softsubs to be out next week and we're done. See you all at the next drama. Lupita- make sure you keep in contact for the next Wookie project. We're moving on to Attic Prince.

Definetely I am all packed up and ready to be there for Attic Prince and looking forward for Wookie's next project, I hope we could see him again in a few months, he is hot right now since he came out of the army so crossing my fingers... I am going to miss this thread but after the last subs it is good bye from me too... :tears:

[videoS] IDOL LOVE SCANDAL COUPLES

Idol Love Scandal 1st – 2AM Seulong & Wonder Girls Sohee

Idol Love Scandal 2nd – Kim Soo Hyun & T-ara Eunjung

Idol Love Scandal 3rd – T-ara Hyomin & Go Young Ok

Idol Love Scandal 4th – Big Bang G-Dragon & Seungri

Idol Love Scandal 5th – Boyfriend Hyunseong & Jeongmin

Idol Love Scandal 6th – 2AM Jinwoon & SNSD Seohyun

Idol Love Scandal 7th – Super Junior Donghae & SNSD Yoona

Idol Love Scandal 8th – SNSD Tiffany & 2PM Wooyoung

Idol Love Scandal 9th – After School Kahi & Teen Top Niel

Idol Love Scandal 10th – Jang Geun Suk & Jang Yun Ju

Idol Love Scandal 11th – Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young

Idol Love Scandal 12th – MBLAQ GO & After School Jooyeon

Idol Love Scandal 13th – B2ST Doojoon & 4Minute Gayoon

Idol Love Scandal 14th – SHINee Key & Kara Nicole

Idol Love Scandal 15th – TVXQ Yunho & Go Ara

Guest incarnadine

^ whoa... at first I was like, "what on earth is Idol Love Scandal???" And I had to do a quick research on the Net. Apparently it's a show where an idol/celebrity will date an "ordinary girl/guy" for 7 days. Who thinks of these kinds of shows? :wacko:

^ whoa... at first I was like, "what on earth is Idol Love Scandal???" And I had to do a quick research on the Net. Apparently it's a show where an idol/celebrity will date an "ordinary girl/guy" for 7 days. Who thinks of these kinds of shows? :wacko:

It's probably MNET Scandal that you are referring to. This, however, is a ranking of 15 couples by MNET - Wide Entertainment News of potential couples who have a lot of rumors to be dating (with the exception of G-Ri) as in speculation by Korean netizens. All of these couples are celebrities.

I don't know who sits around and gets paid to think the most innane shows in the world, I always ask myself that question when they advertise any show on the bravo network, little people dating, the real housewifes of whatever place, and southern bells against city girls, who thinks these stuff, I think we are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to tv ideas, thank God I can count on Korean dramas and skip that stuff altogether... :crazy::wacko:

Guest shelbyrafitri

Is my post deleted?

Could you shelbyrafitri translate the last part  when they are in the stadium ?What are EJ's words when she supported MY. :) :) :)

AT THE BASEBALL STADIUM...EP 16

428199_365653900121060_321402277879556_1374381_1630095283_n.jpg

DAD : You decide

CHANG HOO : Decide already..

DA : What's the problem?. Whether you sit near the first base or the third base.

ROBOT : The third base seats are for the fans who cheer for the visiting team. That is, for Blue Seagulls. The first base seats are for the Red Dreamers, the home team.

DA : Then, I'm on this side.

399949_365654046787712_321402277879556_1374382_2120247043_n.jpg

EJ : Fine. What ?

*MY search for EJ..rolling eyes

417760_365653720121078_321402277879556_1374380_590290227_n.jpg

MY : Gullthone --> Gullhead, You little!

424374_365653566787760_321402277879556_1374379_617052360_n.jpg

EJ : Wow wow. Blue! Blue! Park Moo Yeol! Park Moo Yeol Fighting! Park Moo Yeol! Park Moo Yeol is here! Park Moo Yeol the biggest star in the universe! Fighting! *raise her hand...

418086_365653240121126_321402277879556_1374377_1394968299_n.jpg

MY : *raise his hand

428011_365653083454475_321402277879556_1374376_1771238426_n.jpg

EJ : Why is he copying me? *laugh* Park Moo Yeol! Park Moo Yeol! Park Moo Yeol!

MY : Park Moo Yeol! park Moo Yeol! *smile

401049_365652996787817_321402277879556_1374375_1294286881_n.jpg

EJ : Oh! Blue! Red! Blue! Red! *laugh* Park Moo Yeol! Park Moo Yeol!

*LOVE POSE...424525_366215033398280_321402277879556_1375703_179497691_n.jpg

2012022406015015287_1.jpg

Guest incarnadine

It's probably MNET Scandal that you are referring to. This, however, is a ranking of 15 couples by MNET - Wide Entertainment News of potential couples who have a lot of rumors to be dating (with the exception of G-Ri) as in speculation by Korean netizens. All of these couples are celebrities.

aaah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Really, people/netizens are speculating that LDW and LSY are a real-life couple? They look cute in the BTS vids, I must admit, but they seem to have a warm and fuzzy brother-sister vibe :D

Wow gals thank you for MY and EJ scene! MY lines made me feel heaven, at first I thought his reason why he save EJ its because of JH and his reaction is kinda shock when he saw EJ. But now I truly understands. I'm still waiting for the subs. And one the reason I'm not satisfied is because I'm greedy that I want some more of wild romance and I don't know if will love another drama like this I have been watching drama series like since endless love day and truly this is the onlg rom-com that strikes me and leave me in delight. So there I let out my feeling.

Guest shelbyrafitri

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c14.png

Wait for Lee Si Young’s hidden talent in music to be revealed!

February 22, 2012 11:55 pm hannacha

Actress Lee Si Young is casted for MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics.

Music and Lyrics is a romantic reality program in which an actress and a male singer-songwriter get together to make one special song. As followed to the couple of Park Shin Hye and Yoon Gun, Lee Si Young is casted to write “lyrics” for the next couple.

Lee Si Young has shown her singing skills by singing in some soundtracks for her movies Dangerous Meeting and Couples. She has also featured on Honeyfamily’s fifth album song “What Is Love” with Leessang’s Gary.

Lee says, “I love music, and I’m flattered to appear in a music reality program. Instead of being self-conscious on broadcast, I want to show the way I am in a comfortable manner.”

Producer Kwon Young Chan of the show says, “I heard that actress Lee Si Young is very interested in music as she was involved in some music activities like singing movie soundtracks and featuring on songs. I wonder how her hidden music talent will appear in the show.”

MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics will air its first broadcast on February 24 at midnight.

cr : en.korea.com