[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest omlady

Thank you omlady! But, in the drama violin part is a bit longer right? Maybe, I couldn't find the exact drama version of the song.

And, Thanks @Lj! I am enjoying your fanfic!

No problem...and I know what you mean.  Can't find the long violin part version either, so I'm thinking it was tweaked for the drama.  You know, otherwise they'd have the rapping part that they didn't need.  They do that, right?  Haven't tried hard to search, though.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zzola1003

Gosh ... I have just finished watching this drama. WR is awesome!!!

I would luv to repeat watching this any time.

There are soooo many cute hilarious scene on this drama that I can't even singled out which one I like best. Mr.Robot and Dong Ah Shi pairing is superb too. Exciting to watch two exciting couples at the same time.

Guest incarnadine

I too just finished re-watching WR. I gotta say, I found it even more awesome. I mean, wow, the writer really is brilliant. And I found myself squeeing all over again while watching the cute scenes of our OTP wub.gif

Hi everyone!

I finished the second chapter of Wild Romance 2 purely fanfic.:rolleyes:

enjoy........

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/150250/2/wild-romance-2-purely-fanfic-comedy-romance

Guest incarnadine

I'm suffering from WR withdrawal so keep checking for new FV, found this one, stalker MY anyone?

bwahahaha what an awesome fanvid!!! MY was EJ's stalker all along  laugh.gif

Guest misa06_1988

I didn't want to watch this drama initially because i read a few articles about Jessica's annoying acting during few episodes, and how the director lets her role drag on too much that she takes the lead female role. That annoys me when idols cannot act, and annoys me more when director think that putting more screen time to idols helps the drama.

Since i have some spare time this weekend, I wanted to give it a try and end up watching the 16 episodes in 2 days time non stop. I'm happy I did it,

Lee Dong Wook acting is still as good as ever, but the discovery was definitely Lee Si Young. She has so many, i mean MANY facial expressions, i could feel her pain, joy, anger... everything. My boyfriend thought i was funny because i end up laughing and crying in front of this drama. I loved it. If there was a soompi wall, I'll definitely recommend people to watch it.

The storyline is not new, predictable ending with the 2 main casts falling for each other, but that's how i like it. (why only the short kiss in the end tho'? I want more, you selfish director, they went through so much... arggg)

There were definitely a few annoying moments like ...

- Moo Yul's getting mad at Eun Jae for 2 months because she thought he saved his life time love instead of her! I'm like "WHAT?"

- Moo Yul's sudden change of feeling from "soo happy to find my first love" to "i'm loving my bodyguard"

... whatever....

I can't wait to see Lee Si Young picking up a lead role in another drama with a more girly character this time. She is sooo cute, everytime her eyes get teary, my heart melt. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her drama.

So, if you are like me (prospecting forum before starting a drama) and you are reading this post, PLEASE start watching this drama right away. My battery is charged!

I've just realized that this is my 2nd post since joining (5 years)- which means i'm rarely affected by drama, and I am normally a silent watcher - which also means, this drama is really worth watching people

Guest omlady

To anyone who still misses WR (I'm still not over it*quoted image*), I made one final MV for the robot couple here*quoted image*

Love it!  Featuring our cute, quirky couple Dong Ah and Dir. Kim. You captured key scenes with Eng. translation. Thanks, shades_blue!

Guest yoishi

To anyone who still misses WR (I'm still not over it*quoted image*), I made one final MV for the robot couple here*quoted image*

wow.. i like your video..two thumbs !! And me too, still can't get over it.. i still watching it for few times from episode 1 and still laugh at the same scenes too, with robot couple or MY and EJ.. the episode 1 ..running battle still crack me with their faces.. ^^...

Guest shades_blue

omlady, yoishi, Thank you! Glad you liked! I agree yoishi I too miss all the hilarity between the two couples. I really think this drama was so underrated. Jessica's lack of acting chops was the one weak link, otherwise I really loved the characters and I loved that the majority of the drama came from the mystery plot, instead of a ton of relationship angst. There was a little angst, but it didn't completely take over like it does in other dramas. EJ & MY's love story was so unique, and adorable. I love how they went from hatred to a really innocent and sweet affection for each other. wub.gif The robot couple was just the icing on the cake. Ah, all good things must come to an end! 

My gosh shades_blue aka The SB680, I love all your MV's hahaha! I just now realize that you are that The SB680! I love all your videos! hahaha! especially that final vid of MY and EJ Wanna! Its like my daily those that before I go to work I need to watch that video! that is my favorite video of them all! hahaha!

by the way gals I finished chapter 3 of my fanfic, because like everyone said, we still have hook up of WR.

Chapter 3: Scandal Strikes Again

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/150250/3

Guest shades_blue

My gosh shades_blue aka The SB680, I love all your MV's hahaha! I just now realize that you are that The SB680! I love all your videos! hahaha! especially that final vid of MY and EJ Wanna! Its like my daily those that before I go to work I need to watch that video! that is my favorite video of them all! hahaha!

by the way gals I finished chapter 3 of my fanfic, because like everyone said, we still have hook up of WR.

Chapter 3: Scandal Strikes Again

http://www.asianfanf...y/view/150250/3

Thank you so much! Ha, yeah my nickname got a little screwed up because every variation of shadesofblue/shades_blue was taken, so it ended up as TheSB with random numbers tacked on. The Wanna MV is my fav too because I had the most fun making it, so thank you! blush.gif

I love your fanfic, you really captured their personalities! I can totally see the scenes in my head as I read. The plot is thickening too, I hope you continue to write chapters! w00t.gif

Thank you so much! Ha, yeah my nickname got a little screwed up because every variation of shadesofblue/shades_blue was taken, so it ended up as TheSB with random numbers tacked on. The Wanna MV is my fav too because I had the most fun making it, so thank you! *quoted image*

I love your fanfic, you really captured their personalities! I can totally see the scenes in my head as I read. The plot is thickening too, I hope you continue to write chapters! *quoted image*

hahahaha! so that is the story behind your name! I know sometimes youtube is very stick in usernames. heh!

anyway thank you for reading my fanfic, we're all missing them that's why wrote this fanfic to keep MY and EJ alive in my head! hehehehe!

I'm so inspired today that I finished another chapter! bwahahahahaha!

so now I present chapter 4: The Test

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/150250/4

enjoy!!!

Guest shades_blue

hahahaha! so that is the story behind your name! I know sometimes youtube is very stick in usernames. heh!

anyway thank you for reading my fanfic, we're all missing them that's why wrote this fanfic to keep MY and EJ alive in my head! hehehehe!

I'm so inspired today that I finished another chapter! bwahahahahaha!

so now I present chapter 4: The Test

http://www.asianfanf...y/view/150250/4

enjoy!!!

Ah, I finally had time to read this but when I tried to click on this link the site won't come up? Technical difficulties? unsure.gif

Thanks sadhli, I'm glad you liked it. :) 

Ah, I finally had time to read this but when I tried to click on this link the site won't come up? Technical difficulties? *quoted image*

Thanks sadhli, I'm glad you liked it. :) 

hi shades_blue!

actually your right there was a technical problem in the sight, actually it happened last Sunday, and I freak out because of my stories! but the management said it is under construction. Till chapter 2 is done I think we need to wait a little longer till chapter 4 appears:sweatingbullets:

Guest hay_lin14

i'm not finish with this yet, i'm going to finish it on sunday on kbsworld, but, anyway, it was fun story from the beginning.

it's simple and don't have complications and the funny scenes always cracked me up, leaving me laughing all the time.

thumbs up for the comedic performance of Lee Dong-Wook, it is my first time to see him like this, and well, it was a breather, Lee Shi-Young proves that she's fine actress.

i just don't like the acting of Jessica of SNSD here, i begin to hate her eventhough she's one of my favorite in SNSD, i will take that back because of her poor performance, she can't pull it off, she just sticks in singing rather than in acting, truthfully speaking.

and lastly, congratulations to the staff and crew for bringing us ok drama to watch.:)