[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Thanks for the recaps, Eunhye05. You are fast!

I watched the livestream, too. Other than episode 1, my least favourite episode. Found it to be draggy, seemed like we are on standby with a little forward momentum. Would have loved to see the romance kicked up several notches before the big reveal.That date in the Turkish restaurant could have ended up with a kiss or even better in their hotel room! How about a  hot makeout session ? kekeke

Poor DS - I really feel for him, but enough of showing us the hurt. I feel the director is overdoing it. I mean HDJ did not even start a relationship with him. I wish they showed him moving on. I wonder if we are being set up for  Capt K leaving.

Sorry for ranting. Maybe with the subs, this episode is actually better.  What do you all think, Flyers?  I still love PCAP.

Oh I agree with having more forward momentum. The date would have been more meaningful had they raised the emotional stakes between the two. I enjoyed their scene at the plane though, CK's knee jerk response was to offer a massage when DJ had neck pain, but he had to control the urge. Did you see how he looked at her? He totally lost it when she was asleep...that was the look of a guy completely in love and at the same time fearful of losing her. There was also the look he had when he saw them with KDS, part longing, part frustration and mainly jealousy at how simpler DJ's life can be with DS. (JJH has a way of conveying a myriad of emotions with just one look...he is the zen master of facial expressions!) 

Speaking of DS, agreed, he should move on. DJ told him, in no uncertain terms, that she considers him as a good friend, nothing more. With how he has been acting-up lately, he's only making DJ uncomfortable. He only wants what's good for her...yep, but he should also give them the space to deal with their issues. He knows how they care for each other and the gentlemanly thing to do is to respect their relationship. About setting us up for the eventuality of CK leaving - yeah, probably...but I hope the two captains would be the endgame. The ratings...so sad. This drama deserves more love. PCAP...Fighting!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lexiclayrullman

Oh I agree with having more forward momentum. The date would have been more meaningful had they raised the emotional stakes between the two. I enjoyed their scene at the plane though, CK's knee jerk response was to offer a massage when DJ had neck pain, but he had to control the urge. Did you see how he looked at her? He totally lost it when she was asleep...that was the look of a guy completely in love and at the same time fearful of losing her. There was also the look he had when he saw them with KDS, part longing, part frustration and mainly jealousy at how simpler DJ's life can be with DS. (JJH has a way of conveying a myriad of emotions with just one look...he is the zen master of facial expressions!) 

Speaking of DS, agreed, he should move on. DJ told him, in no uncertain terms, that she considers him as a good friend, nothing more. With how he has been acting-up lately, he's only making DJ uncomfortable. He only wants what's good for her...yep, but he should also give them the space to deal with their issues. He knows how they care for each other and the gentlemanly thing to do is to respect their relationship. About setting us up for the eventuality of CK leaving - yeah, probably...but I hope the two captains would be the endgame. The ratings...so sad. This drama deserves more love. PCAP...Fighting!

i totally agree.. dj has told ds since he kissed her that she only thinks of him as a good friend.. i don't understand why he is so emotional... i really like him but i don't like how he tormenting himself.. it's not like she lead him on.. if ck acted that way, i would understand b/c dj has repricated his love but not ds.. at first i felt bad for him but i think his behavior isn't right.. how can he be so tormented over a one sided love... in the preview it looks like he's making his move on dj.. i think that is way.. he knows that dj/ck are going out.. even if she breaks up with ck, ds will be a rebound or second choice.. why would he settle for that.

"Take Care of Us, Captain" Clara's wicked character gets jealous

photo223833.jpg

Clara revealed her jealousy at Ji Jin-hee and Koo Hye-seon's relationship.

On the latest episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain", aired on February 22nd, Mi-joo (Clara/Lee Seong-min) realized there was a relationship between Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) and Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) and got jealous.

Mi-joo knew Yoon-seong was seeing someone but when she found out that it was Da-jin, she became very jealous. She was mad and said to herself, "I can't believe I was beaten by Han Da-jin".

However, Yoon-seong didn't know what Mi-joo was thinking and showed all his affection for Da-jin in the office. He couldn't hide his feelings as he looked at her with loving eye and smiled widely at her.

Mi-joo asked Ji-won "Is your relationship with pilot Kim Yoon-seong special?" Ji-won had once lied to her. Mi-joo continued, "It's not in progress now. The past is just the past. Now you stay out of this. You are not the one to protect Kim Yoon-seong".

Mi-joo's obsession with Yoon-seong was frightening. He thought about getting rid of Ji-won first and not Da-jin. She revealed her wicked side as she went on, "Was it fun playing around with me? You can't protect Kim Yoon-seong but I can. Protect him or get lost".

Those who have seen the episode say, "I wonder what she's going to do to Da-jin", "There's no way Yoon-seong and Da-jin's relationship was going to be that steady" and more.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120223n03634(Korean)

credit: http://news.nate.com/view/20120223n03634 (English)

Written preview from SBS site:                 다진은 미주가 불러 대화를 하게 되는데, 윤성은 자신의 이야기를 했는지 불안해한다. 뽀송이가 삼백원 오빠 타령을 해서  다진이는 뽀송이와 함께 동수의 집을 찾아가는데, 윤성의 과거를 알고 있는 동수는 다진에게 넌 그 사람을 잘 모른다고 넌지시  말한다. 한편, 다진과 윤성은 비행에서 약한 터뷸런스(난기류)를 만나게 된다. 무시해도 될 만큼 약한 것이라 여기는 다진과는 달리  윤성은 언제 어떻게 변할지 모른다며 심하게 긴장하는데...

HERE IT IS THE TRANSLATION LINKS http://welcometohapp...-video-preview/     AND http://asian-drama.org/take-care-of-us-captain-episode-16-synopsis-summary-preview-video/ ENJOY!

Yes I also think needs continue living HIS life. I understand he loves DJ but he's interfering too much in her life is a bit too much. Afterall she is not a kid anymore, CaptK is no better or lesser man than he is, & since DJ choose he he must have sumthing more that DJ doesnt see in DS. If he really cares for her just being by her side when she needs a friend most & being supportive to her when 'the time comes' is what he really shud do, not intefering with her love life becos of his obsession for her & his jealousy for CK & justified that with 'caring for her happiness'

Yes I also think needs continue living HIS life. I understand he loves DJ but he's interfering too much in her life is a bit too much. Afterall she is not a kid anymore, CaptK is no better or lesser man than he is, & since DJ choose he he must have sumthing more that DJ doesnt see in DS. If he really cares for her just being by her side when she needs a friend most & being supportive to her when 'the time comes' is what he really shud do, not intefering with her love life becos of his obsession for her & his jealousy for CK & justified that with 'caring for her happiness'

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU

Guest eunhye05

Hey guys, here's the recap for episode 16. Captions were slow or froze so once again there may be errors in this. hehe. :) Anways, 4 more episodes to go. What will happen?! I still think the episodes are dragging out right now.  I cant really see the connection of some scenes. Maybe sue can shed light to them or the subs. It really needs to build on more of the romance. :) Aigoo!

- MJ and CJW are discussing the whole situation. She's planning to sabotage the CK-DJ relationship by bringing out the secret isn't she? 

- MJ asks DJ to meet up with her and DJ senses something is up.

- CK and DJ. They are now having lunch/dinner together. It seems that u know me well captain but i dont know much about u. i met Hong director. Why? Nothing much, we just talked about random things. Was there any other things u talked about? are u serious? 

- Another flight. A drunk passenger barfed in the toilet and well poor poor stewardesses have to clean it up. Eww. (thats one sad part of their job)

- DS is sulking over DJ again. poor guy. 

- CK drops DJ home. (What do goodbye kiss?)  He watches her go off and walk in though. 

- Aunt, DJ and Fluffy are now having dinner.  I think FLuffy tells her sister she wants to go to DS? They buy stuff to bring to DS. DS is so cute trying to hide his mess in his pad before they arrive. 

- Later that night DS drops them home. He carries Fluffy out of the car, hands her over to DJ and they have a quick discussion outside. How did u play with her at her school. She's so in love with you. DS:it was the same as the way i treated you. He asks her if CK told her anything...then he takes it back and says its nothing. u dont know him as much as I know him. what is it? there is something. its cold get going.

- DJ tucks Fluffy into bed. She says I think they've just invited CK/PA to her recital. :) DJ says lets send him a invitation..and they draw with DJ's galaxy note. (I want that gadget!) CK smiles after receiving the cute drawing of a penguin and a note. 

- Aww DJ and CK go on a cake making date?  Is it for Fluffy? hmmm... they go to Fluffy's school and catch DS there playing with Fluffy. Awkward....CK and DS stare at each other. 

-  Both men are trying to win the attention of FLuffy. haha. Now inside the class...DJ and fluffy are playing and she notices both men outside through the window engaged in a serious conversation. DJ arrives and they stop their spat. Then Fluffy calls out to her sister.  

- CK is back on his couch contemplating. DJ is in the kitchen. She opens the cake they made. Its cute. She smiles at it.

- Ajusshi finds DJ cooking in the kitchen. She makes...? stew? soup? 

- DJ is now hanging out with her friends gyming then burgers. She makes them stuff themselves silly with burgers... i wonder what they said. Were they teasing her? 

- DJ is sitting/reading and CK arrives and sits next to her. He smells her and asks her if she ate something? well he's smelling her breathe and she's embarassed. haha. Their closeness of course sets MJ observing in the distance on fire. hehe

- New day again for the crew and pilots. Some big troop with uniforms are the passengers. Looks like there will be turbulence up ahead. Is it foggy!?  They're kind of panicking in the cockpit by the looks of it. 

- CJW has found another person to be nice too. IS this guy afraid or something? Hmm...she flashes back to CK. We have the sad background music again. This is supposedly a touching scene again i guess. Why? What's happening? CLose ur eyes and thinkg about being in the most comfortable place with the person u love. (She flashes to CK) The captain is in charge of the plane please trust him. how can i trust him i dont even know him. if u cant then please trust me.

- Oh No! Because of turbulence CK is getting all fidgety. He recalls his accident. DJ notices him being a bit uneasy. I trust you. I'll try trusting your decision. 

- Why arent the crew seated with seatbelts? isnt that protocol during turbulence.....and BAM! CJW gets hit by a runaway trolley food cart after it was on it's way to hitting a young girl. She saved the girl by taking the hit. Everyone applauds her for her heroism. (See...seriously she's not the bad guy. :) )

- YangMal and MechanicAjussi are in the kitchen. Didnt catch their discussion

- Back to DJ and CK in the cockpit. DJ calls up the the ATC and talks to DS who's very happy to hear her voice.

- We notice a moment with President. What's his plan now.

- MJ calls HDJ after they land. I bet to fish for more info on their relationship? or to tell her about CK? is she reprimanding DJ?  --- again no captions so can't tell u what went on here.

- DJ is at the bus stop thinking and CK arrives and she gets in. She's thinking about stuff. He notices this. He brings her home. He has her sit on the couch. She wants to help him but he doesn't want her to go near the kitchen. Cute. He made dinner for them. He made Salad. She doesnt look impressed. But there's dates in the salad. She digs into it. They really are on a date. Awww. Now they're watching a scene (what movie is that?) so their on his couch...(they seriously need to sit closer) She reflects on the scene. he's sort of affected my her statement. (what seriously? no skinship?) HE stays seated on the couch thinking...thinking...thinking... -- I'm really sorry guys but I didnt catch the captions for this one. However, it was something she said during the movie that got him all worked up.

- Next day in the mail room.. he's by her mailbox he stares at her name... She's in the meantime prepping in the locker. This atmosphere is weird. Its as if something is about to happen. 

- CJW, DJ and DS kind of receive a phone call. If DJ doesnt forgive me, please take good care of her.  CJW and DS both also know of CK's intentions and are all worked up and in a frenzy.

- I think CK set up a meeting with DJ to tell her all about what happened. She's thinks its just a date meeting. She's happy and oblivious to the drama that's about to happen. He's serious. CUT!

-  

Guest jenny_do

I just finished watching EP 16 on TVU Player

It was really unexpected ... because I could not believe it is Capk can say it ... I was very scared ... they can be separated or not!?

I can't wait... ep17... sweatingbullets.gif

Hey guys, here's the recap for episode 16. Captions were slow or froze so once again there may be errors in this. hehe. :) Anways, 4 more episodes to go. What will happen?! I still think the episodes are dragging out right now.  I cant really see the connection of some scenes. Maybe sue can shed light to them or the subs. It really needs to build on more of the romance. :) Aigoo!

- MJ and CJW are discussing the whole situation. She's planning to sabotage the CK-DJ relationship by bringing out the secret isn't she? 

- MJ asks DJ to meet up with her and DJ senses something is up.

- CK and DJ. They are now having lunch/dinner together. It seems that u know me well captain but i dont know much about u. i met Hong director. Why? Nothing much, we just talked about random things. Was there any other things u talked about? are u serious? 

- Another flight. A drunk passenger barfed in the toilet and well poor poor stewardesses have to clean it up. Eww. (thats one sad part of their job)

- DS is sulking over DJ again. poor guy. 

- CK drops DJ home. (What do goodbye kiss?)  He watches her go off and walk in though. 

- Aunt, DJ and Fluffy are now having dinner.  I think FLuffy tells her sister she wants to go to DS? They buy stuff to bring to DS. DS is so cute trying to hide his mess in his pad before they arrive. 

- Later that night DS drops them home. He carries Fluffy out of the car, hands her over to DJ and they have a quick discussion outside. How did u play with her at her school. She's so in love with you. DS:it was the same as the way i treated you. He asks her if CK told her anything...then he takes it back and says its nothing. u dont know him as much as I know him. what is it? there is something. its cold get going.

- DJ tucks Fluffy into bed. She says I think they've just invited CK/PA to her recital. :) DJ says lets send him a invitation..and they draw with DJ's galaxy note. (I want that gadget!) CK smiles after receiving the cute drawing of a penguin and a note. 

- Aww DJ and CK go on a cake making date?  Is it for Fluffy? hmmm... they go to Fluffy's school and catch DS there playing with Fluffy. Awkward....CK and DS stare at each other. 

-  Both men are trying to win the attention of FLuffy. haha. Now inside the class...DJ and fluffy are playing and she notices both men outside through the window engaged in a serious conversation. DJ arrives and they stop their spat. Then Fluffy calls out to her sister.  

- CK is back on his couch contemplating. DJ is in the kitchen. She opens the cake they made. Its cute. She smiles at it.

- Ajusshi finds DJ cooking in the kitchen. She makes...? stew? soup? 

- DJ is now hanging out with her friends gyming then burgers. She makes them stuff themselves silly with burgers... i wonder what they said. Were they teasing her? 

- DJ is sitting/reading and CK arrives and sits next to her. He smells her and asks her if she ate something? well he's smelling her breathe and she's embarassed. haha. Their closeness of course sets MJ observing in the distance on fire. hehe

- New day again for the crew and pilots. Some big troop with uniforms are the passengers. Looks like there will be turbulence up ahead. Is it foggy!?  They're kind of panicking in the cockpit by the looks of it. 

- CJW has found another person to be nice too. IS this guy afraid or something? Hmm...she flashes back to CK. We have the sad background music again. This is supposedly a touching scene again i guess. Why? What's happening? CLose ur eyes and thinkg about being in the most comfortable place with the person u love. (She flashes to CK) The captain is in charge of the plane please trust him. how can i trust him i dont even know him. if u cant then please trust me.

- Oh No! Because of turbulence CK is getting all fidgety. He recalls his accident. DJ notices him being a bit uneasy. I trust you. I'll try trusting your decision. 

- Why arent the crew seated with seatbelts? isnt that protocol during turbulence.....and BAM! CJW gets hit by a runaway trolley food cart after it was on it's way to hitting a young girl. She saved the girl by taking the hit. Everyone applauds her for her heroism. (See...seriously she's not the bad guy. :) )

- YangMal and MechanicAjussi are in the kitchen. Didnt catch their discussion

- Back to DJ and CK in the cockpit. DJ calls up the the ATC and talks to DS who's very happy to hear her voice.

- We notice a moment with President. What's his plan now.

- MJ calls HDJ after they land. I bet to fish for more info on their relationship? or to tell her about CK? is she reprimanding DJ?  --- again no captions so can't tell u what went on here.

- DJ is at the bus stop thinking and CK arrives and she gets in. She's thinking about stuff. He notices this. He brings her home. He has her sit on the couch. She wants to help him but he doesn't want her to go near the kitchen. Cute. He made dinner for them. He made Salad. She doesnt look impressed. But there's dates in the salad. She digs into it. They really are on a date. Awww. Now they're watching a scene (what movie is that?) so their on his couch...(they seriously need to sit closer) She reflects on the scene. he's sort of affected my her statement. (what seriously? no skinship?) HE stays seated on the couch thinking...thinking...thinking... -- I'm really sorry guys but I didnt catch the captions for this one. However, it was something she said during the movie that got him all worked up.

- Next day in the mail room.. he's by her mailbox he stares at her name... She's in the meantime prepping in the locker. This atmosphere is weird. Its as if something is about to happen. 

- CJW, DJ and DS kind of receive a phone call. If DJ doesnt forgive me, please take good care of her.  CJW and DS both also know of CK's intentions and are all worked up and in a frenzy.

- I think CK set up a meeting with DJ to tell her all about what happened. She's thinks its just a date meeting. She's happy and oblivious to the drama that's about to happen. He's serious. CUT!

-  

Khamsammida chingu! Eunhye05 daebak! I watched it via cable. After a frustrating LS last night, I finally decided to include the korean package in my cable subscription so I was able to watch the whole episode without understanding most of what they were saying hehehe! My mom actually gave me the evil eye, she thinks I've gone batty with my obsession over kdramas...but it was worth it. For those of you who do not want to be spoiled...stop reading below this paragraph.;) 

Episode 16 is heartbreaking. The whole episode felt like a build-up for the big reveal...like what I said in the past, CK's happiness has an expiration date. I think the poor guy tried to store in happy memories as much as he could because he knew that he may not be with her for the long haul. It was something that DJ said while they were watching a movie that seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back...the turning point... because the next thing I knew, he made up his mind and decided to call in the troops...a call to CJW which left her distraught, a call to KDS instructing him to take good care of DJ...in case she does not forgive him and before all that he had to set up the big reveal as a faux date which left DJ unaware of the brewing storm...then fade....Ahhh episode 17 please come soon!

Thanks for the recaps, Eunhye05.

Oh,man. It was so slow. All through the episode, I was chanting, alternating between reveal and kiss her. I really wanted the romance to heat up or drop the bomb . The turbulence episode was lame. Now I want to go to the set and shake the writer! :angry:   That is how much I love PCAP! At least at the end , it looks like things are beginning to shape up! The episode might feel differently after the subs. Only 4 episodes left......Will it be a crash landing???

Guest jenny_do

@s_sun : I also think like you, why save a kiss

If next time screenwriters have done so again we must go to writer right time!!

Guest jenny_do

I also think like you  2 i hopped for another kiss and hug!

I was very nervous waiting for the final 4 episodes of this film!

and very excited to see the writer and director will remove the star relationships!

@s_sun : I also think like you, why save a kiss

If next time screenwriters have done so again we must go to writer right time!!

If looking from GHS track record, I'm not surprise if there's NOT going be another kiss, not even the tighly close lips kinda of kiss, let alone the passionate, more mature/adult kinda kiss...So I guess we have to make do with their other expression of intmacy

If looking from GHS track record, I'm not surprise if there's NOT going be another kiss, not even the tighly close lips kinda of kiss, let alone the passionate, more mature/adult kinda kiss...So I guess we have to make do with their other expression of intmacy

especially now that he decided to tell her the truth i don't think there 'll be another kiss and hug ...omg!!!poor woman she loves him so much...everything and everybody is against them...he was the adopted son of the evil VP and his wife...or he was VP wife's son from another marriage?i don't remember...

Archived