[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I miss his curly hair. lol

I think Chunhee has more than 1,90m. Really tall but so clumsy hahaha I always laugh when i remember his days in Family Outing. 

So, DS will change his character? I hope he turns into "bad namja" hahaha DJ going after him but he is busy and can't give her attention and she goes off saying that he is a playboy or something, making her all confused with the kiss. Also she may get a little jealous about the flock of flight attends going after Mr. Nice Car hahahahaha Yes i'm a big DS&DJ shipper lol

lol That's funny, but it could probably happen.

thanks for all the updates guys!!! omg i really can't wait for the next episode, ds&dj kissss omg yaya!!! but really i hate the director or the writer? are they trying to break our shipping hearts, because i obviously dj &capk are gonna end up together, UNLESS they decide to let the our main lead end up with the second lead, but that happening just sounds like to much dream :[...i really want DS &DJ to end up together i absolutely love these two like i can't even explain how much haha but seriously i really want them to reconsider and allow these two to end up together

wwoooww...yesterday after reading the news about DongSoo will have a surprising change in his character , i thought it will be complete if he changes the hair style and it happens now !!! YAYYYYY.....

He is definitely cool with the outfit... :wub:

by the way, at the first, i am disappointed with PCAP because there are so many unnatural scenes but it starts to be exciting from ep 5.....so i really recommend everyone who are still progressing in ep. 1-4 to be a little bit patient coz the fire just start burning hehe..

Guest eunhye05

Ok i watched the episode on my tab at a crowded coffeeshop near my office. Traffic was bad so I decided to wait it out. Good thing for 3G and IONAIR.tv

Anyways...here's my reaction post. Sorry couldnt make one of Episode 8 last week. I was so busy. I actually still am but couldnt resist watching live today because of the alleged kiss. lol

- i loved how HDJ just confronts pervert guy and there's the knee kick. I love how she's so unlady like and tough! you go HDJ!

- Woah CK brough CJW all the way out to the parking lot.... oh and here comes MJ. Now all we need is HDJ to complete this love quadrangle. MJ isn't pleased

- I hate that scheming team leader fellow. He's giving her bad news I think. HDJ should have kicked him too. oh well. maybe next time. hehe

- HDJ is drinking again because of that. Seriously? Poor girl has a drinking problem. hehe. 3 bottles of soju alone? that's got to knock u off ur socks! Look at DS fixing himself through the window. I'm gonna miss those curls. Anyways.. did she shooo him away? my screen froze.

- Now she walking home... no one should walk home at that state! That's dangerous! But DJ is so funny doing it. haha. Too bad she shoos away DS again when he passes by with his wheels.

- Look she found the perfect spot to rest...at CK's steps. He finds her and tries to steady and wake her up. DS arrives and aint pleased. Why hello love triangle. CapK quickly takes his hands off DJ who wakes up. "Captain Hwaiting!!!" (GHS is so animated you gotta love her). Aww DS to the rescue. The way he's always there and takes care of her is like they're already an official couple or something. hehe

- Next day DJ reads something on the notice and goes to CapK. hmmm..

- Crew are signing a petition. I think its related to CapK's case. HDJ signs as well. 

*my screen froze again. dumdeedumdeedum*

- So now I see the president looking at documents and HDJ walks in. Didn't catch anything from their convo so I'll depend on sue to understand this. (hi sue. *waves* :) )

- Outside DS catches DJ walking by their usual spot. I think she asks him to accompany her to the plane auditors hotel. 

What did the receptionist call out to them that had them freeze? haha

- Plane Auditor slams the door at them but feisty DJ wont have it. she goes back and gives him something...what was that? It wasn't the lost sky picture yet right?

- Attendants are still having everyone sign the petition. MJ agrees. We witness some overlying tension between MJ and CJW. Obviously over CapK. hihi.

- Hmmm... did episode is lacking Pposong moments! I want unnie & dongseng moments. Maybe next epi. hehe

- So YangMal auntie and Miser Dad are going on a secret date.LOLOL. Poor mechanic ajussi playing babysitter forever

- CapK is now being grilled by the panel. VP looks so sinister. He could play the grinch or some sorcerer or something.

- We have confrontation and both CapK and VP blow off steam

- Cut to night.... DJ is worried about CK (her scarves are so thick! how does she breath in them). CJW is worried too about CK. CK you better fasten ur seat belt as these girls are all after your heart! hahaha. It's a race to the finish line or something like that. haha

- Now everyone's at the auditorium awaiting plane auditors review. Wow he really took note of every detail. It's obviously a success to VPs discontentment. Everyone's pleased with his review and give CapK who doesnt know what went on a standing ovation. He prob focused on how Wings Air really cared for each of their passengers and treated them like family.Well at least things are now favorable for CapK. DJ returns the picture she found to the auditor. Then what was the earlier thing she gave him?

- As CapK prepares for his flight he remembers the matching sunglasses he both for DJ. He places them secretly into her mailbox? cubby hole? not sure what u call those drawers. Anyways, opps she's right behind him. He switched to being cold and aloof and takes off. Aww CapK is so cute. hihi. so sneaky. DJ's reaction as she sees the sunglasses was priceless too. haha. Side note: that's GHS singing the OST in the background. Awesomesauce :D

- CapK and CapHan are now wearing matching sunglasses. She knows its from him and thanks him. He's just mum about it. LOL. Doesn't wearing matching "anythings" in Korea symbolize that you guys are a couple? hihi. Nice!

- CJW is contemplating. She's been doing a lot of that lately.

- Oh look a matching everything Korean Couple. AHAAHA! SEE! SEE! I just mentioned that couples = matching outfits! hihihi. Aww this flight is all about the love. Look at the old sweet couple. The old man is feeding his dear blind wife. Aww. Now "matching-everything" couple are feeding each other. side note: wasnt DS feeding GHS some episodes ago? Does that symbolize coupledom too? hihi

- Back at the ATC/parking lot DS is teaching his subordinate to pronounce correctly by pinching her cheeks. They had to go all the way there though? hehe

- Back at the Cockpit -- wait is that the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis...that we are witnessing or just the plane lights out there? haha-- anyways CapK and CapHan are cute. I hear Mrs. Teapot singing "There must be something there that wasn't there before."

- Mechanic Ajussi senses that YangMal went on a date. Aww poor Ajussi. I want YangMal for u but I think she and Miser dad are a perfect match in terms of personality. aigoo

- CJW is remembering CK again. too much drama. She goes to CKs. Rings the door and HUGS him! He gives in and hugs her back...and yup..on cue...HDJ happens to witness this and of course conclusions are made. Wow that look on her face..."Aha! You like him dontcha!" CK also has that worried look knowing DJ has witnessed it. I betcha he didnt want her to witness that either.

- DS is drinking with Ajussi. They both have a dysfunctional bromance going on. hihi. I think he tells her he likes DJ. Im not sure. DJ arrives... distracted and erm glum. Yup... it's confirmed! Our Girl is falling....falling for CK! Yes she likes him! She definitely likes him. Look how she keeps recalling the HUG earlier. awww poor DJ.

- CK is also thinking of DJ...and in typical Kdrama fashion we have the falling in love reminscing flashbacks scene. Aiggoooo! Montage was so nice! Im expecting an MV of this soon. *waves at GHSforever* haha

- So...it's official! CK and DJ.....it's time to find your way to each others hearts! Lets do this! Squeee! (I know i ship DS and DJ but of course CK and DJ are the OTP so im shipping both) haha. either makes me happy

- Did CapK walk towards the Han residence but go back? screen froze again.

- Now we see DS & DJ jogging. These people really keep in shape huh. Side note: DS tracksuit is the best! It beats HyunBin's tracksuit in secret garden. Korean outfits have really crazy patterns! This was is a ruler! LOL. but it's actually makes him look more like a tiger/giraffe. haha. 

- CK and CJW are sitting on a bench browsing past memories through an album and DS and DJ just happen to sit behind them. 

- screen froze again. now i see CapK telling both DJ and DS off. For what? what did they do?

- screen froze....AIGOO! This is crazy the scene I've been waiting for is coming up!

- Here's the kissy part.....and ....and.... ok... awkward as expected....they should have not zoomed out that much and slow mo-ed it. hahaha. I hope that aint his first and last kiss with DJ! haha. 

- CUT! What's going to happen tomorrow im so excited! I also wonder why he reinvents himself. Did DJ just kick him out of her life or tell her she wants someone who's got straight hair? hahaha. 

I enjoyed the episode. Can't wait for tomorrow to find out more. I also hope they extend it. Thanks to seproast for the soft subs and semi fly for the torrent. :D Sue thanks in advance for your translations. hihihi

I'm seeing some of my favorite forum posters lurking among the users on this page right now. Hello everyone! :D Thanks for keeping this thread live and kickin'! :D

OMG - DS is getting hotter in my books. CapK - you have got to step it up!!! Seriously! Hehe... I am rooting for CapK and HDJ but I also love DS and DJ too so if CapK doesn't seriously step it soon - I'm giving them up :) I understand why CapK is the way he is but I do think it's high time that he change or at least attempt to. I don't know... if DJ doesn't fall for CapK... I feel like they can't play up the dramatics of CapK being indirectly involved in the death of her mother (when DJ eventually finds out). I just don't think it has the same "umpf" unless she falls for him. Anyhow - I love this show... I'm just waiting for more episodes - and CapK to open up just a little more. Oh, and while I don't like a jealous man in real life... I love watching them onscreen :) CapK had better get jealous. ;-)

Guest strawberryfuzz

OMG - DS is getting hotter in my books. CapK - you have got to step it up!!! Seriously! Hehe... I am rooting for CapK and HDJ but I also love DS and DJ too so if CapK doesn't seriously step it soon - I'm giving them up :) I understand why CapK is the way he is but I do think it's high time that he change or at least attempt to. I don't know... if DJ doesn't fall for CapK... I feel like they can't play up the dramatics of CapK being indirectly involved in the death of her mother (when DJ eventually finds out). I just don't think it has the same "umpf" unless she falls for him. Anyhow - I love this show... I'm just waiting for more episodes - and CapK to open up just a little more. Oh, and while I don't like a jealous man in real life... I love watching them onscreen :) CapK had better get jealous. ;-)

i totally agree with u..im shipping capK n HDJ but im getting confused with capK's feeling..is it like or just feeling guilty towards HDJ..KDS is mosdef shows his feeling to her..but looks like PCAP is getting more interesting than ever..i cant wait to watch the next ep w00t.gif

WELL I LIKE THE KISS!I think our captain was  jealous when he saw them together,you know the runing scene...And tomorrow Han Dajin seems to ignore the captain  and he doesn't look happy...more Jealousy i think!it gone be so interesting !

Archived