[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Episode 7

There's more to it between VPHong & Cap KS. What really happened? PCAP is slowly revealing CapK's past. I have this nagging feeling that CapK is VPHong wife's true son. Is it? I really feel for CapK's hatred & loneliness. Such a sad past that I cried. He feels for that little boy in the plane.

Mopping again! hahaha!!! Hye Sun always have this scene in almost all her dramas. Han Dajin & her co pilots were cleaning the hangar. Is this really necessary? I guess, CapK wants them to feel how it is to

be a pilot & bond with the plane? lol..Fluffy is too much! I love this

little Han. My tired body would surely get charged if I have a Fluffy:wub:  like

that!

Now, that's what we call love! Kang is feeding HanDajin. The car

scene was also sweet. Kang is doing everything for her to notice him. He's

always at her place/ahjussi's home. Even Kang's dad has found his way to

Ahjussi's house. I bet there's a love triangle between the aunt, ahjussi &

Kang's dad. I would love to see some funny scenes between them. I wonder when

HanDajin would know the meaning of the phrase, "Gochamchae"? I hope it won't be

soon. It's Kang's consolation from her & it makes him feel good. Did you see

how Kang's face lit up when HanDajin says it. It's a reward. :wub: 

I can't wait to see episode 8. They said episode 9's rating is a single digit? How come? Most people don't know how to recognize a good drama. It's their loss. On the other hand, I heard that most people that view PCAP are the ones that view them after the air time? They taped them instead & watch them after. So, no wonder PCAP's rating has not soared high.     :huh:   :(

Well, I love PCAP & kudos to the actors and staff! More power to them!   :w00t:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

ep 7 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmjzmq

OST 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/88zv5e

OST 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dv9dof

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 7,1%(-2,3%)

Seoul: 7,7% (-1,5%)

TNS Media Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 8,1% (-2,2%)

Seoul: 9,5% (-2,3%)

I just finished watching epi 8 and even thou i was like guessing what i am watching i feel like this drama is becoming more interesting..i think the love triangle is really starting already..and as always i am always looking forward to the HANS SISTER scenes..i love love love them much..their chemistry is so great.. i love when they went to YS house and brought congee for him and the sisters were talking through their eyes only..WHAT 2 GREAT ACTRESSES THE HAN SISTERS ARE..

Guest desert_rain

ji jin hee is extremely handsome in this drama. every scene where they show cap. kys sad, i cried. ji jin hee does a great job in captivating his emotions. i can't wait for more of the drama to unfold.

ji jin hee is extremely handsome in this drama.  every scene where they show cap. kys sad, i cried.  ji jin hee does a great job in captivating his emotions.  i can't wait for more of the drama to unfold.

yes is true he is a great actor!i think he still has feeling for MISS CHOI!and she still loves him....it was so obvious today!another woman who is inlove is his step sister!even if i don't know the language i think she was angry with Dajin....3 women and one choice!Poor captain!

((( Episodes 01-06 )))

"Take Care of Us, Captain (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ No Salary Team ~

Channel Link: "Take Care of Us, Captain" Channel

The HaiXuiXui softsubs are synced to XviD.352p.HANrel rips.

They should work other resolutions from HANrel.

The Softsubs links are in the MediaFire folder...

Softsubs Folder

The individual MediaFire links for the softsubs...

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E01.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E02.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E03.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E04.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E05.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt ((( new )))

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E06.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt ((( new )))

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

"Take Care Of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee is a disowned orphan

photo219492.jpg

Koo Hye-seon found out about Ji Jin-hee being disowned.

On the January 26th episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us Captain", Han Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) learned that Jong-soo (Ahn Jae-mo) found his mother thanks to Kim Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee).

Han Da-jin was surprised to see Jong-soo at the hospital and asked what was going on. Hesitating, Jong-soo told Da-jin that he could only come and see his mother because of the advice Yoon-seong gave him, saying he was an orphan and that he was even disowned so as not to regret it.

Da-jin then understood what he meant when Yoon-seong yelled at her, saying, "Do you know what it feels like to have been abandoned?" and felt sorry for him.

Meanwhile, Kim Yoon-seong dealt with a sexual harasser who disturbed Choi Ji-won (Yoo Seon) on the flight back to Incheon from London.

source: news.nate.com (Korean)

credit: hancinema.net-spoiler (translate)

OMG!!!! how ADORABLE was the vids that Hyesun posted on twitter !!!! super duper CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BLOWFISH SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2943xvp.jpg

jpzkvm.jpg

24mgeaq.jpg

f3c8ea.jpg

9lfrj7.jpg

ckb5k.jpg

2n195k4.jpg

"PLEASE CAPTAIN" Ji Jin-hee beat molesters once! Support as well, captain!

10000069910.jpg

SBS Drama Special

"I'm asking Captain" (a play: jeongnamyeong, Director: judongmin, production: State of the story 365) in the eighth captain gimyunseong (Ji Jin-hee minutes) Sexual scenes that overwhelmed me at once hwajeda beomeul.

Yunseong in the toilet cabin manager choejiwon (wired in minutes) to sexual harassment unscrupulous actions of a man holding the collar threw all excited, do not tolerate the threat of suing a man 'super force' seems to be an audience to Invigorating.

After the hustle and disturbance yunseong holding the cabin intercom "Customer safety is important enough to know that safety of the crew vary ', branded the words have the courtesy to apologize to the passengers told him what manners do not forget, the crew were always calm and blood tears to the unexpected appearance of cold, without yunseong sugungeoryeotda surprised.

Netizens, "Oh, no passengers, the concept got a kick two nwabwaya", "jikaeptin too! So hot, "" sexual harassment on board as a social problem, the problem is to purge the "toughest of the various reactions to preach like Ji Jin-hee said in the appeal.

On the other hand, handajin (Hye minutes) was up to the parents abandoned deda yunseong They gave heart to know the history of the beginning of stream 1:26-33 ahpahamyeo pink, yunseong die overthrow of the house with your own sushi and bought a Managing Director hongmiju ( Clara) warred with the line about getting heralded an exciting love.

Under one body of every woman in love at the end of eight times the molestation yunseong beomege want to get down on your knees and grasp the wrist of the Americas conference break out and go to the abrupt action has left questions about the following times:

"I'm asking Captain> Love Line is the viewers' eye-catching at the same time, covering a wide range of social issues and human relations as well" human aviation drama "Cruising is a reputation for listening.

source: SBS Broadcasting/Enternainment news(Korean)

credit: vanessa12 @.posterous.com/news (translation)

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

8th episode:

Nationwide: 8,5%(+1,4%)

Seoul: 9,4% (+1,7%)

TNS Media Korea

8th episode:

Nationwide: 9,1% (+1,0%)

Seoul: 9,9% (+0,4%)

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 8,5%(+1,4%)

Seoul: 9,4% (+1,7%)

TNS Media Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 9,1% (+1,0%)

Seoul: 9,9% (+0,4%)

Thanks Jordi I really appreciate it I'm happy went up for episode 8 was dissapointed with episode 7 ratings but its ok :)

Hello flyers :)

Thanks for all the updates, pictures, link, videos, ratings I really appreciate it :)

I really love this drama, ive never seen a drama that has diffferent story every episode but still involves the main character :)

Loving Dong Soo and Da Jin team up he's so sweet to her and love her, I think KSY and the ex gf should get back together at the end so my Dong So and Dajin can be together LOL but you know in kdrama land the second guy never gets the girl so hoping this drama will have a different twist since this is been a different drama all in all :)

Have a nice day/evening Flyers :)

Archived