TNS Media Korea

10th episode:

Nationwide: 8,2% (+1,1%)

Seoul: 9,9% (+1,7%)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so in love with this drama series. I kept on rewatching all our OTP scenes even if I do not understand the language at all. Their eyes are enough for me to perfectly see whats going on inside their hearts. Hahahhaha. While I love Chunhee since his Family Outing days, my love for Ji Jin Hee is incomparable. He has this charisma that magnifies on the scrieen. He is sizzling each time the camera focuses on him. I love his chemistry with Hye Sun. GHS is just adorable here.

Cant wait for next week, Awesome OTP love the bickering, love the jealousy and the CJW and that annoying "Ooopa" sister with malice beeeeyyaaatch just makes the whole journey even more exciting as they realizes the extent of their feelings towards each other.

Some Thoughts

Hello Flyers!  I'm so glad to see the thread active with new posters, Welcome aboard guys! Eunhye05 + Sue your team is now a thread staple - so thank you very much! I appreciate your hard work! I can see that most of the posts are really great so I'm just going to add some of my thoughts...

HDJ: You rule!

Episode 9 started with CJW almost at the point of apologizing on bended knees to the perverted passenger, this quickly raised the hackles of CK so he whisked her off to the parking lot, with HMJ following closely at their heels. This left HDJ stunned, I could just imagine what was going in her mind (a.) CK broke protocol and left her to deal with the schmucks (b.) CK left with CJW? (c.) CK & CJW ?!?  This IMO set the tone for the two episodes...

What followed after that was one of the most satisfying scenes that I've ever witnessed in Kdrama history...when Mr. Pervert suggested that he is willing to let go of his complaint provided that HDJ would make it worth his while. She played along, she unbuttoned her jacket and immediately aimed at his crown jewels! Gotcha you pervert! VP Hong nearly suffered an apoplexy! But it was worth it and DJ impressed the other flight attendants who saw the whole thing kekeke.

I like feisty characters. DJ, despite her flaws, is honest in her dealings with people. KDS, when he kissed her, she quickly set him straight by telling him that she sees him as a friend. When she saw CK & CJW locked in an embrace, she retraced her steps and looked all hurt. When she recieved matching aviator shades from CK, she declared that it looked like they were wearing "couple" shades...aww but she had to return it after a fit of jealousy. She even confronted CK and asked him what his relationship was with CJW, that was honest and in-your-face! IMO, that is a refreshing change of pace from all the repressed heroines I've seen in the past kdramas! HDJ FTW!

CJW: You're a tough nut to crack.

Just when I was starting to warm to her character, she immediately does a 180 and turned into Ms. Needy Ex-Girlfriend. It was like as if the CJW we saw at the cemetery never existed. What happened to her declarations of wanting to do good by HDJ?  When her chances for a rosy future with CK was threatened, out came the claws! So she really is condescending, unrepentant and cunning. Inside her manifestations of polite civility is a calculating mind. I do not ascribe to the idea that she is saving both CK & HDJ a future of heartaches by preventing them to be together. Listen, when two people fall in love...they just do. Their love for each other should be enough to sort out their differences, they do not need a third party toeing the line. I'm sorry but I don't agree with the idea that beneath all her scheming manipulations is a noble heart. I guess, when you're bad, you can't help but be bad. So CK, would you be willing to settle for a nut job with split personality issues? I think not.

KDS: I feel bad for you man, I really do.

What's wrong with KDS? He is tall, attractive and rich. A lot of girls would be willing to give an arm and a leg for a chance to date him...well ok, any girl except HDJ. I admired you when you stepped-up your game and came out swinging. Declaring one's true emotion is tough, especially if you'll end up with muck on your face. You have to admit it man, you jumped the gun. The girl is pining for someone else (read: Captain KYS duh!) and unless she is steamrolled into believing that she has no chance with him (read: zero, nada, zilch), my guess is, she won't even bat a single eyelash for you. But I do feel for you and the situation that you're in, it must be especially hard to recieve all of those meaningless kocham Cięs knowing full well that you're just friends. Well, hope springs eternal my man, the window of opportunity is still wide open, especially at the rate that CK & DJ are going, you might just end up the winner so stick around ok? Oh and lose the "whipped' look, it doesn't suit you. Bring back the curls!

CK: Listen to HDJ-lite a.k.a. Pposong a.k.a. Fluffy!

My take on CK is similar to one of the posters. CK indeed has major abandonment issues and central to those is how he can trust again. He didn't have great female role models, a mother who abandoned him, an ex-girlfriend who is an aspiring sociopath and a deluded foster sister. He doesn't have good female examples to base his idea of what an ideal partner in life should be, hence he seems cold and arrogant. Ok, He's a mature guy, but what I'm saying is, to him HDJ is different.  At the onset, he may have been unconciously drawn to her spirit, her zest in life, her Joie de vivre!  You have to admit, HDJ is like a ray of sunshine and she's genuinely kind. He doesn't know how to do kind with his past female relationships. Why else does he seem compelled to secretly help her out with her seemingly endless projects?

When he learned that she's his mentor's daughter, that kind of threw him off his game. After some inordinate amount of soul searching, he resolved to help her become a great pilot like her dad but with his sensibilities. He took it to task as his form of atonement. However, the heart is a strange organ, his mentoring brought him up close and personal with the real HDJ and I guess, he liked what he saw. So his guidance gave way, as he now realized, into an attraction he was helpless to control.  Pposong knew it all along, the precocious kid got it, so CK you'd better listen up. Fluffy likes you, HDJ is smitten with you, don't be a knucklehead!  So it seems that HDJ's mission is an all out success (Bless you Jung Soo for suggesting it!) she makes him smile, she infuriates him and she makes him mad with jealousy...nice one HDJ! You seem to be capable of stirring emotions that lay dormant in CK for a long time. Fluffy you need to be further convincing dearie and it's ok to rat-out your sister all the time! Hehehe

We saw a lot of character development, even the potential relationship stakes, but the drama is still stuck on exposition and we're already nearing the midway mark. I would love to see some plot developments. I understand that they had PD and Writer changes, I hope it's all for the better. The subplots and the mini story arcs are confusing me. VP Hong will probably do a Darthvader! Hehehe Correct me if I'm wrong but are they just gearing up for the big revelation of secrets to the detriment of the budding romance or are there more surprises left in store? Nonetheless, I'm enjoying the romance and I can't wait for the next episodes to come, so PCAP fighting!!! The ratings are slightly up so yey!

Finally watched it with c-subs... and once I understood what they were saying, I have to say that CK's jealousy is really quite obvious this time - just as obvious as DJ's :) Soo cute! They match in their jealousy.

I don't know where this series is going... but I hope they can up to romance part - not talking about the physical only per say... more the emotional - matters of the heart - like other posters are saying here... trust, honesty etc... as I feel that DJ and CK have quite a deep connection and attraction to each other.

Fluffy is my favorite character!i just love the way she told  him about the kiss!And the character that I most  dislike is the supervisor for the stewardesses,right now is a real witch!I also dislike the new president and his spoiled daughter they are so disgusting!

Hello Flyers :)

@drjms hello my friend as alway love your comment :)

Thanks for the update guys, ratings, pictures OMG LCH so handsome :)

Just want to share my Soo Da couple MV hope you guys like it :)

My link

Have a nice Weekend :)

Thanks GHSforever for your video. It is great! Love it!biggrin.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hello Flyers :)

@drjms hello my friend as alway love your comment :)

Thanks for the update guys, ratings, pictures OMG LCH so handsome :)

Just want to share my Soo Da couple MV hope you guys like it :)

My link

Have a nice Weekend :)

Thanks a lot for the wonderful video :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have a great weekend ~~

Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama 'Take Care of Us, Captain'

photo220909.jpg

Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" (2012)

Directed by Joo Dong-min

Written by Jeong Na-myeong

Network : SBS

With Koo Hye-seon, Ji Jin-hee, Yoo Seon, Lee Cheon-hee, Lee Seong-min, Lim Seong-eon,...

Wed, Thu 21:55

Synopsis

Ji Jin-hee is Kim Yoon-seong who has a gift for flying airplanes. He appears as a very rational and a perfectionist, but he's actually a humanist who has a soft heart.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2012/01/04

photo220907.jpg

source: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_ English Korean

Guest yanna_cutie04

Hi Flyers! :)

I can't wait for wednesday and thursday already! :wub: I'm starting to like Da Jin and CapK! But, I'm still shipping Kang Dong Soo and Han Da Jin! I miss the old Kang Dong Soo! But, I still like him! Hehe. This drama is so great! I'm a bit sad about it's ratings. Koreans do love saeguk dramas very much. This drama deserves 20% ratings! But no matter what, I still love PCAP! :D

PCAP Fighting!!

if we remember how CJW told CapK why she didn't tell him about DJ as Cap.Han's daughter, your theory is possible then. but i don't feel that way honestly, i dunno…CJW is kinda a mystery person after the tragedy, so it's hard to know her real intention. one time i feel like she's a proud mother when DJ did good things, but other times she just made DJ too much suffer, and here we are must saw her as a insecurity GF. Whatever her agenda, i think she can be more mature than that.

1st time posting in this forum. I have very much enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on this show!

You know I really had sympathy for CJW in the beginning but I don't know how I feel about this "jealous gf/ex-gf" side of her. I want to like her, because she seems so genuine towards her customers on the plane, but when she sees DJ, I guess she's reminded of that day  DJ's mom died, and she probably feels like she has to protect her own feelings by acting indifferent and/or unfriendly towards DJ. That thing she did -- putting on CK's shirt and answering the door, though, that was very cunning of her. Obviously she did that to check DJ's feelings, and get her to back off CK if anything. Why does CJW want to hold onto CK so badly? Wasn't CK unsure about proceeding with their relationship? Or did I miss something in previous episodes? I can see CJW (as other people have said) outing CK to DJ -- maybe in a fit of anger even -- saying that he was the co-pilot on the flight where her mom died. Oh man who knows...

Oh, and BTW, MS needs to jump out of a plane. She's so annoying with her "oppa, oppa" thing for CK. Sheesh...that's a post for another day!

"Take Care Of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee is jealous of Koo Hye-seon and Lee Cheon-hee's kiss

Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) felt his heart move for Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon).

On the latest episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain", aired on February 2nd, Yoon-seong felt jealousy towards the fact that Dong-soo (Lee Cheon-hee) and Da-jin kissed.

He was in shock after he found out. He put out useless slander to her while flying, "I don't think Kang Dong-soo has very good drinking manners".

Not noticing what he meant, Da-jin said, "That has nothing to do with flying". This made Yoon-seong even angrier. He said, "Of course, you guys even kissed" exposing his jealousy and laughing.

With this, the love triangle between Da-jin, Yoon-seong and Ji-won had officially been.

http://www.hancinema...kiss-38260.html

--

Pposong is too cuteee~~ :D

*quoted image*

I'm shipping Fluffy & CapK instead! This kiss is so adorable.     :wub: :wub: :wub:

So the battle begins for HDH, CJW & MJ. Who will get CapK in the end? They always say the lead actors end up together in most cases. Uhhmm...what if the new writer goes for the second lead instead? I don't know but I'm still shipping HDJ & KDS. kekeke...CapK, I need more convincing from you! I still need to see more gentle side of you. I miss KDS's curly tops.:( Now, he's like CapK, too serious. I want the funny & gentle KDS back please? lol..

As for CJW, maybe if you loosen up a little you might get him back. MJ, I think he sees you as his little sister. That's all. Han Dajin, have a little pride. Let CapK do the chasing instead

OK? kekeke..This drama is getting better & better. I don't care of the

rating but having high numbers is a bonus. I love all the characters & every

episode has some lesson learned. More power to PCAP!!!   :w00t::wub: :wub:   

So the battle begins for HDH, CJW & MJ. Who will get CapK in the end? They always say the lead actors end up together in most cases. Uhhmm...what if the new writer goes for the second lead instead? I don't know but I'm still shipping HDJ & KDS. kekeke...CapK, I need more convincing from you! I still need to see more gentle side of you. I miss KDS's curly tops.:( Now, he's like CapK, too serious. I want the funny & gentle KDS back please? lol..

As for CJW, maybe if you loosen up a little you might get him back. MJ, I think he sees you as his little sister. That's all. Han Dajin, have a little pride. Let CapK do the chasing instead

OK? kekeke..This drama is getting better & better. I don't care of the

rating but having high numbers is a bonus. I love all the characters & every

episode has some lesson learned. More power to PCAP!!!   :w00t::wub: :wub:   

Hahaha...let the battle begin indeed, yep myonenonly you're right about that! It's a three way race!

Seriously, HDJ is hard-wired to be honest and up-front with her feelings. For her, there is no room for ambiguity. I kinda like that because CK knows where he stands. However, CK should worry more if HDJ is not confusing hero-worship with love. I finally saw the 2 eps with english subs and I could see that HDJ is directly quoting back all of what she learned from him...that is a problem. As to CJW, she's getting into the relationship out of fear of losing him. It's not a mutual thing between them because she's forcing the issue, that just stifles a relationship. HMJ might be more trouble in the future. She's obsessed with CK lolz. As to CK, I think he becomes more animated with HDJ around. He cares for her and he's begining to show his interest. When he covered her with his jacket, that's an unconscious act from him telling her that he wants her attention. DJ knew that CJW was marking her territory, however by doing so, CJW also revealed her insecurity...this compelled DJ to bring back the jacket then fade...Hayz! 'Can't wait for the next episodes...

Guest eunhye05

Ahoy Fellow Flyers! :) First off thank you everyone for your dedication to the show and this thread. Thanks also for all your point of views, opinions, updates, comments, translations (Sue *HUG*) etc...

Hi drmjs thank you so much for all your Thoughts. I've looked forward to them ever since our TheMu days and am so glad you're still onboard with PCAP! I agree with you I love how feisty, honest and no BS HDJ is! :) She's definitely a force to reckon with and I love how she never backs down at anything...even if there will be consequences she fights for what she wants and what she thinks is right. HDJ FTW indeed!

Hi Stekatta, welcome to the thread! :D I agree she is very cunning and may indeed be the one to tell DJ about CK. yikes! Lxands, lexyclayrullman and Dewimoar -- yup I dont know what's on CJW's agenda too...she's like a proud mother indeed and then she's also a jealous sister.

I thought I liked her and felt sorry for her but from how I see it.. the incident of long ago took everything from her... she lives in guilt, she lost CK, she lost her normal life basically from it all... then as she tries to get it back... HDJ is once again taking it all (or as she assumes) from her so she won't let it happen a second time and hence her split personality issues and pursuit of CK. She's such a mess. I pity her. :S

Re KDS - I agree with drmjs I want his curls back but I also love him! He's just a guy standing infront of this girl asking her to love him (Sorry cliche quote) but alas...nothing is more painful than unrequited love. Maybe other day KDS. But in the meantime, just be yourself. HDJ been repeatedly telling you to bring back the old DS. She liked you more then. haha.

I love how CK's slowly melting. How he's slowly changing from stiff coldhearted stuck up CapK to warm hearted, thoughtful and jealous (hihi) KYS! He's even warmed up to Fluffy! :)Myonenonly --- AHAHAH! I'll join your Fluffy - CapK ship! I can't believe this 7 year old got to kiss JJH! Ahahahah! 

I agree with junkietiger14 - Please add more romantic scenes and focus on our OTP or Love Triangle/Quadrangle etc in the coming episodes. I'd love to see how this thing blossoms and plays out...SOON!

gbrd i love your post on how both of our OTP have to slowly let go of the past and find their way to each other. I love how both of them are slowy coming out (rather obviously) to each other. Can't wait for next episodes!

GHSForever, Thank you so much for that MV. Amazing job as always. I'm also a SooDa shipper (waves at yanna_cutie04) but I love CK's character and I think he and DJ will also make a perfect pair. I actually can't decide who I love more now. Aigoo!

Thanks sukreen for keeping us up to date with the stills.

I know ive failed to mention a lot more of you Flyers but thank you thank you for your thoughts and comments and opinions. I read every single one of them. :) See you all on Wed!

Guest strawberryfuzz

just finished ep 10 with eng sub

i really cant wait to see the next episode

i hope CK will choose DJ over CJW,even though i feel bad for DS

its sad to see him like that :(

Archived