[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

i am really liking the drama..but i am also suffering from second lead disease, and i just knew i would before the drama started...seriously i really really want dong soo and da jin to end up together, they have like so much chemistry, i really kind of wished they would just make yoon sung and ji won end up together and doong soo and da jin that would be like the best..but i know that, that will be like impossible :[, it makes me sad..but i will continue to watch, and hope for more da jin and dong soo scenes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really liking the drama..but i am also suffering from second lead disease, and i just knew i would before the drama started...seriously i really really want dong soo and da jin to end up together, they have like so much chemistry, i really kind of wished they would just make yoon sung and ji won end up together and doong soo and da jin that would be like the best..but i know that, that will be like impossible :[, it makes me sad..but i will continue to watch, and hope for more da jin and dong soo scenes

@saranghaeshinee : hi dear , same with me too. I more love Da Jin & Dong Sun end up together than with Yoon Sung, i don't know maybe becoz it hard when the man that we love was behind of my mother death and the sickness of my little sister and in reality it so nonsence.. Dong Su is trully love Da jin so much, he always beside her when she got a trouble, i love the ways Dong Sun erase da jin tears with his tumbs and he clen da jin's ID card when it throw by yoon sung at the carbage.

i also love the jealousy of dong sun when it come to da jin-yoon sung... i really want the ending of this drama is different from any K-drama that lead female always end-up with lead male, please please i want Dong-Jin couple more ^^

can not wait for wednesday & thursday.... PLEASE CAPTAIN HWAITING ^^ :wub:

@saranghaeshinee : hi dear , same with me too. I more love Da Jin & Dong Sun end up together than with Yoon Sung, i don't know maybe becoz it hard when the man that we love was behind of my mother death and the sickness of my little sister and in reality it so nonsence.. Dong Su is trully love Da jin so much, he always beside her when she got a trouble, i love the ways Dong Sun erase da jin tears with his tumbs and he clen da jin's ID card when it throw by yoon sung at the carbage.

i also love the jealousy of dong sun when it come to da jin-yoon sung... i really want the ending of this drama is different from any K-drama that lead female always end-up with lead male, please please i want Dong-Jin couple more ^^

can not wait for wednesday & thursday.... PLEASE CAPTAIN HWAITING ^^  :wub:

Maybe after she learn the truthDa Jin & Dong Sun end up together!This story is about a love triangle!As i said before i belive that IS  the flight attendant realy  fault for what happened to her mom. The pilot, well you see that was an accident. for the flight attendant it was  negllingence!

Guest Heart.And.Soul

I'm really enjoying this drama! It's really different from the ones that I usually watch and I love it. I have to admit though, and I think I am in the minority here.. I am actually rooting for the Captain and DJ. I'm hoping this next episode is a good one for them. Though I wouldn't mind DS either, he is so cute and very caring! Less than 24 hours till a new episode! Can't wait!! :) 

I'm really enjoying this drama! It's really different from the ones that I usually watch and I love it. I have to admit though, and I think I am in the minority here.. I am actually rooting for the Captain and DJ. I'm hoping this next episode is a good one for them. Though I wouldn't mind DS either, he is so cute and very caring! Less than 24 hours till a new episode! Can't wait!! :) 

Yes he is so handsome and strong!They both share the sky!She is just like him 7 years ago! But I belive it will be difficult for her to trust him when she'll find the truth ,maybe she'll think he was with her becouse of guilt and not for love!And we must not forget there 3 women in our captain life!

TONIGHT IS PCAP episode 7, can not really wait for streamming...

DA JIN ,,,,please show your love for dong su,LOL

Da Yun is such a cute little girl, she really love her penguin ahjussi ^^

don't forget to prepare the tissue in case it will have a crying scene

hello everyone

i don't know if this would help but i'll post it incase some one need it :rolleyes:

it's how to stream the ep on your computer or laptop and watch it live

this how ....

Note: You'll need to have a Media Player installed in your computer/laptop.

there is 3 kind of Media Player i'll post it below so use the one it suit you

WindowsMediaPlayer

Press "Ctrl + U".

IV. Type in mms://118.44.35.189/GTBLive824l in the space provided.

V. Click "Ok" to play.

VLC Media Player :

I. Download VLC Media Player. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

II. Once download is done, open the media player.

III. Press "Ctrl + S"

IV. Click the "Network" tab.

V. Type in mms://118.44.35.189/GTBLive824l in the space provided.

VI. Press "Alt + P" to play.

or use ...

GOM Media Player

I. Download GOM Player. http://www.gomlab.co...P_download.html

II. Once download is done, open the media player.

III. Press "Ctrl + U".

IV. Type in mms://118.44.35.189/GTBLive824l in the space provided.

V. Click "Ok" to play.

that's all enjoy watching :)

DITTO. I like KDS and how he treats HDJ, he's a darling, but with CK everything gets to be more intense and situations seem to be more complex, there is depth and I think "that" makes it more interesting to watch.  blush.gif

Guest eunhye05

Guys, seriously TMTETS is seriously killing it! It's like the only thing Korea is watching at that time slot. Poor KBS and SBS. :( Even if you look at the thread for that show it's overflowing with supporters. Just expect a dip in our ratings as there's seriously no stopping MBC. Aigooo! I think Take Care of Us Captain would have done better in Ratings if not pitted against TMTETS. I think TCOUC or PCAP is a really good drama but then I guess Korea just really loves their Sageuk and their idols! 

Anyways.... I'm still faithful to this show flyers and I hope you guys are too. :D Take Care of Us Captain FIGHTING!

I had a really really crappy connection so only got to finish the whole episode now..another sweet episode.

I love how they introduce new touching stories each week revolving around different people's lives while the hearts of the leads are slowly finding their way to each other. This is definitely a unique drama.

Here's my reaction post... it's long forgive me. hehe

- So we kick off from when KYS drops a very tipsy MJ home. VP Hong is uber pissed and there's some form of confrontation. Both KYS and VP are very pissed...what.. MJ is all of a sudden sober now and she tells off her dad. 

- Back at home KYS is dreaming of his childhood. Apparently, Mr. Hong had really bad intentions for him back when he was a little boy. I think this flashback is after he thinks KYS set the house of fire. He basically takes the poor kid far far away and abandons him at an orphanage i think. Poor KYS must have had such a painful childhood.

- I knew Team Leader was part of the dark side. Aish. 

- HDJ is early to class. Reviewing. KYS walks in. Awkward. hehe. I think she was asking him how he was after last night.  Now the class has started. He calls out HDJ and her friends and brings them to the Hangar....there is a little coin toss problem(DJ's friend tosses it and they run after it until Captain gets it then that's all we see of it...or so we thought).... they are made to clean the hangar. LOL. Is this punishment for something? Aigoo! Poor co-captains!

- I think DJ probably asked Cap why she's made to do this. Didn't get his explanation though!

- FLUFFY! Awww this adorable little kid! Now more wonderful moments between the sisters! I really want to kidnap this little ball of fluff! So adorable. So adorable! Look at how she's just a ball of sunshine to her tired sister.

- Back at the Hangar...that's a BIG Hangar! Aigooo... Aha! Captain still has the coin HDJ was chasing after. hihi. Slowly sparks will start with this too. I can feel it.

- Theres an old lady who looks troubled. Hmm

- Now DS and DJ are eating. He's attempting to feed her. Success! She says Kocham Chie again! Whooohooo! :D Nth Score for DongSoo. So cute! He does it again... I think she kinda likes it. I think. haha.

- They're now stuck in traffic. Wow she falls asleep fast! Look how he just wraps her up with his sweater.

- So this guys is not only the best Air traffic Controller, he's also a great Traffic Enforcer. Hihi. He resolved the traffic problem. DJ is impressed!

- Awww Mechanic Ajusshi's house is brimming with life! This is such a dysfunctional family with 300 won Oppa, Aunt Yang Mal and KDS's miser of a Dad. haha. 

- Hmmm.. Ajussi gives HandaJin and friends back their money. Is that the reason they were made to clean up? Because they lost the coin? KYS observes HDJ and friends from the background...with a smile. hihi. 

- Pretty shot of HDJ by the engine. :)

- DS arrived with Coffee! Ahhh masshida! Pretty shot. I think she says it's pretty and thanks him (Kocham chie). He looks at her and says in his head that she's the one who's pretty. Oh I so love them!

- HDJ comes across an ajumma. She seems to admire HDJ so much and i think that's candy she gives her. :)

- HDJ has a quick convo with her co-pilot friend

- Back to work. HDJ is still wearing those broken shades. poor dear. Wait they're no longer flying the plane. did another set of pilots take over? Its cute that they're both still next to each other.

- There's a set of really cute chubby korean babies in flight. They can't stopped crying though. CJW picks one up and tries to put one to sleep. HDJ and the old ajumma observe this. 

- Ajumma succeeds in shutting the kid up! That baby can act! It stopped crying on que! kekeke.

- Now Captain and Dajin are sleeping next to each other inflight. Captain wakes up to a sobbering kid. Another poor flashback. i Think he gave him some advise plus his wings seal. See Captain has a soft heart too! :) DJ witnesses this and smiles. I think these kids are orphans. Im not so sure.

- Wow they're now in London(but i think this may still be australia. accents prove that. lol). how nice!

- Awww grandma ajumma has a painful past too i think. shes crying over a baby picture. Now DJ starts to meddle in and help the poor dear. Now they're on a train.

- In the meantime KYS gets a new pair of shades for DJ

- DJ is going all over town looking for JongSu? The baby of the Ajumma who's big now. hehe. How KYS managed to track her is beyond me though. :P

- Aha! Spotted! She finally finds him... but he's not ready for a family reunion just yet and takes off. Good thing KYS is just around for DJ to hop in and go on  a car chase to the countryside. She's really risking everything to resolve this family drama.LeeJongsu-shi and his family wont listen though. She's still stubborn and I think when Captain asks her why bother with this she gives a rather touching speech (based on the background score)

- Captain leaves her and comes back with...FOOD! Awwwww! :)

- There's the famous "date" pic of the two of them eating burgers by the old bus. They're complete opposites.. so this is also an intriguing love story to unfold.

- Aigooo did the burger ruin DJ's tummy. How very erm...eh.. disturbing. hahaha. Is she SERIOUSLY relieving herself by the grass with Captain a few feet away. This is just so gross! AHAHAHAHAH! ...and pretty hilarious at the same time. Oh the news feeds will have a field day with this scene! She's now seriously making him make some noise so he won't hear her? to scare of insects? This is just such a crazy scene. ahahaha

- Ok back to sleeping DJ in the car with another boy. Its KYS's turn to put his very expensive coat on her. Awwwww. Then she wakes up in the middle of the night and it's her turn to wrap him up in a blanket.  Seriously there are tiny specs of blossoming "somethings" right there. :)

- Morning time..DJ is still on a quest to fix things. LeeJongShi still wont budge though no matter how many times she begs for him to see poor ommonie. FAIL!

- Captain brings DJ to experience a beautiful cliff view. They have a conversation and he leaves her mid sentence. hehehe. He likes doing that.

- DId Grandma Ajumma disappear? DaJIn and CapK are waiting for their flight when they hear of this. DJ convinces CK to go get Grandma. They get a cab to JongSU-ah's home again to find poor Grandma crying at his door step and saying sorry. Silly guy wont even let his dear mother in. she gives him all her money through the door slip. This is painful to watch. they're both crying. But were they able to reconcile? Hmm. Well grandma looks ok in the taxi now. Perhaps. 

- The entire crew is worried that CapK and DaJin are still not at the airport yet. Aigoo! Well...they went off to play superhero today. hehe. CJW aint that happy about it.

- Well what do you know... they're stuck in traffic...caused by sheep! KDS should be here. I think he'd be able to resolve this jamm too. hehe. 

- Oh dear me... Grandma doesnt look too good..she falls to the ground when DJ opens her door..and CUT!

Yey! Tomorrow agaiN! :)

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

^ Err... don't use the 'idols' term so loosely ;) The idol term in Korean entertainment mostly refers to kpop idols. :) As far as I can remember there's only one idol that starred there, and a very minor role at that (young version of a secondary character).

It gone be  so hard for them! Poor Dajin it seems that  attendant Choi still loves him....She has bad luck, that  woman mistakes killed her mother and now she'll be an  major obstascle between captain and Dajin!Thank God for KDS!I just love him !He loves her and only her!The way he treats her...she is the most important for him!

"Take Care of Us, Captain" Koo Hye-seon and Ji Jin-hee give away business class seats to a crying baby

photo219308.jpg

Koo Hye-seon and Ji Jin-hee showed consideration by moving their seats to economy class in order to help calm a crying baby.

On the latest episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain", aired on January 25th, Han Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) saw that a child passenger on the airplane wouldn't stop crying and suggested to Kim Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee), "We should move to economy class".

On this day, Da-jin and Yoon-seong took charge of the flight to England. There were two babies that were being adopted by English parents on flight and they couldn't stop crying. As Da-jin and Yoon-seong moved to economy they proved their professionalism and elite qualifications.

While looking at a child on the economy flight, Yoon-seong remembered his painful childhood when he himself was abandoned. He told the kid, "Cry if you want to and laugh if you want to" as he held his hands, as if telling his childhood self what to do.

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120126n01746(korean)

translated by: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler

Guest eunhye05

Hi Everyone,

Here's sue's RECAPS/Translations in RED to my earlier reaction post for Episode 7. Thanks again! Sue! You're the BEST!

Woah!! thanks again eunhye05!! I just finished watching it myself. Through today's epi, I realy liked Han DaJin's comical side!! hahaha!

I put a bit of summary of epi 7 with help of eunhye's recaps.

- So we kick off from when KYS drops a very tipsy MJ home. VP Hong is uber pissed and there's some form of confrontation. Both KYS and VP are very pissed...what.. MJ is all of a sudden sober now and she tells off her dad.

- Back at home KYS is dreaming of his childhood. Apparently, Mr. Hong had really bad intentions for him back when he was a little boy. I think this flashback is after he thinks KYS set the house of fire. He basically takes the poor kid far far away and abandons him at an orphanage i think. Poor KYS must have had such a painful childhood.

- I knew Team Leader was part of the dark side. Aish

We are getting bits and pieces of CapK's childhood. We know his birth father was a pilot. Then, something happened to his parents. It is obvious that VPHong did not want to adopt CapK. It looks like it was VPHong's wife who might have wanted to adopt CapK. I guess as the story unfolds, we will get more in depth understanding of his past. This episode really dealt nicely the very sensitive issue of adoption, international adoption, the child's perspective, parent's perspective,etc. It was very revealing.I remember the promotion for this drama...that it is a human drama,,,I guess we will see lot more about psychological/social/family issues around various issues. I think we can guess why GHS was attracted to the script. There is intense hatred between CapK and VPHong. CapK told VPHong that he will not back down from VPHong and that he fights to win. VPHong says that CapK will never enter into his world as long as he lives. But MiJoo tells her father that she wants to be her father's daughter and also dongseng to her oppa. She feels that without CapK, she would not be alive today.

- HDJ is early to class. Reviewing. KYS walks in. Awkward. hehe. I think she was asking him how he was after last night.  Now the class has started. He calls out HDJ and her friends and brings them to the Hangar....there is a little coin toss problem(DJ's friend tosses it and they run after it until Captain gets it then that's all we see of it...or so we thought).... they are made to clean the hangar. LOL. Is this punishment for something? Aigoo! Poor co-captains!

- I think DJ probably asked Cap why she's made to do this. Didn't get his explanation though!

At first, I also did not get why CapK did that. CapK sees DaJin's female friend as someone who comes to work to socialize and not taking the work seriously. He sees Dajin's male friend as someone who is too timid in the cockpit so lacking the assertiveness needed to take charge when needed. Then, he sees DJ as someone who is hotheaded, too emotional and lacking levelheadedness. He made them clean up next to all the mechanics who are taking care of the plane. He also told them they have to clean up daily until they find the coin that they tossed. In a way, the three were still playing around with their jobs as pilots. After many days of cleaning, at least DAJin began to appreciate what work goes into maintaining the plane? how serious a business it is from another perspective?? That is how I understood the purpose of the task. He tells them at the end that they all need to have passion as hot as possible for flying but at the same time they need to have head as cool as possible to fly as well.

- FLUFFY! Awww this adorable little kid! Now more wonderful moments between the sisters! I really want to kidnap this little ball of fluff!So adorable. So adorable! Look at how she's just a ball of sunshine to her tired sister. :)

I love that the Ppysong knows that she is needed by her older sister to recharge her life and to know what the priority is in her life! That is power!! These two perfectly depend on each other!

- Back at the Hangar...that's as BIG Hangar! Aigooo... Aha! Captain still has the coin HDJ was chasing after. hihi. Slowly sparks will start with this too. I can feel it.

- Theres an old lady who looks troubled. Hmm

- Now DS and DJ are eating. He's attempting to feed her. Success! She says Kocham Chie again! Whooohooo! :D Nth Score for DongSoo. So cute! He does it again... I think she kinda likes it. I think. haha.

- They're now stuck in traffic. Wow she falls asleep fast! Look how he just wraps her up with his sweater.

- So this guys is not only the best Air traffic Controller, he's also a great Traffic Enforcer. Hihi. He resolved the traffic problem. DJ is impressed! The way DS and DJ are in sync when they talk together is adorable. They have the making of great friendship and maybe enve more?? And, I may be wrong, but it was DJ who called out DS to eat. DJ is shivering from cold from having worked so hard in the cold hangar. They do make a cute couple. But there is an element of "not really gettting the social message from the opposite sex" in Han DaJIn. She, as I said before, doe snot have the "noonchi"--that female intuition, that perceptiveness about unspoken things around her....that is also part of Han's down to earth and quirky charm.

- Awww Mechanic Ajusshi's house is brimming with life! This is such a dysfunctional family with 300 won Oppa, Aunt Yang Mal and KDS's miser of a Dad. haha. Yeah...he was a lonely guy with no famiy and now he has family and thrill right inside his house....the love competition for YangMalJa with DS's father! But I have a feeling DS's father is lot more suave and flattering than mechanic ajussi!! keke DS's father tells YangMal that he wakes up in the morning with YangMal's music. keke

- Hmmm.. Ajussi gives HandaJin and friends back their money. Is that the reason they were made to clean up? Because they lost the coin? KYS observes HDJ and friends from the background...with a smile. hihi.

- Pretty shot of HDJ by the engine. CapK gave the coin to mechanic ajussi to decide when the three pilots can stop the manual labor in the hangar. I do wish that the director and the writer explained that a bit further but it is kind of implicit...I think. Like people who learn to ride the horse for the first time, they must not only learn the mechanics of riding but also really apprecite the animal who weighs 1000 lbs and who can kill you if you don't really appreciate it and befriend it and really love it. Whenever CapK and even the President of Wings Air are near airplanes, there is that boy-like love for the planes...I think CapK is trying to teach or instill in Han and her friends by laboring near the giant beast of a plane that can kill you if you don't take it seriously.

- DS arrived with Coffee! Ahhh masshida! Pretty shot. I think she says it's pretty and thanks him (Kocham chie). He looks at her and says in his head that she's the one who's pretty. Oh I so love them! DS now does whatever DJ wants from him. She is the one who asked him to come with coffee and refreshments to the hangar. For a guy who always asked for free coffee from others now buy coffee for DJ and others. There is talk going on among the flight attendants that DS drives a fancy car and that he is not poor as he appears to be. One of the top flight attendants is looking quite interested in DS. keke

- HDJ comes across an ajumma. She seems to admire HDJ so much and i think that's candy she gives her. The ajuma says that she is flying to England to see her son and that she never rode on a plane before. She is stroking Han's hand saying that she cannot believe such tiny hands manuever a giant plane to fly. She is a decent woman who is a mother at heart giving candies to DJ. The place that we thought was Australia is England and Heathrow Airport.

- HDJ has a quick convo with her co-pilot friend Her female friend just had a "sun", a meeting to meet a potential marriage partner. But he jected her just because she is a pilot. The guy told her that she must be totally "unfeminine" having worked so long among so many men and that she would not be a good wife material in his eyes. So, she was feeling a bit low and went overboard with shopping. I gues this is another "social human issue" that PCAP is dealing with..women working in previously all men's occupation and the kind of prejudices that they may have to face in Korea??

- Back to work. HDJ is still wearing those broken shades. poor dear. Wait they're no longer flying the plane. did another set of pilots take over? Its cute that they're both still next to each other.

- There's a set of really cute chubby korean babies in flight. They can't stopped crying though. CJW picks one up and tries to put one to sleep. HDJ and the old ajumma observe this.

- Ajumma succeeds in shutting the kid up! That baby can act! It stopped crying on que! kekeke.

- Now Captain and Dajin are sleeping next to each other inflight. Captain wakes up to a sobbering kid. Another poor flashback. i Think he gave him some advise plus his wings seal. See Captain has a soft heart too! :) DJ witnesses this and smiles. I think these kids are orphans. Im not so sure.

Eunhye! You catch on quickly!! In this flight to England, CapK stated in the briefing that they are carrying three chilren who will be adopted internationally. This is the main social /human issue of this week's episode. I learned through PCAP that in long flights and maybe even short flights, there seems to be back up pilots who ride together. This is to give relief to the pilots who may have been flying for a long time...kind of understandable. So, it was CapK and DJ's turn to sleep as they are flying long distance to England. They were napping in the first class seats when the babies were crying and disturbing the other passengers. So DJ proposes that CapK and DJ give up their first class seats or business class seats to the babies and they sleep in the economy seats. It appears that only the babies and their guardians were upgraded and not the little boy who is also going to be adopted internationally. The little boy was trying very hard not to cry and not to show his fear about going to a strange place and strange family. CapK tells him to cry and to laugh when he feels it. He tells him to say that he is lonely and that he is hungry when he feels it and that is the way to survive and to become strong. Then he gives him the wingpin to remind him and to know that even if he feels totally alone, he is never alone. CapK in a way is very similar to DJ---he just happens to get involved and care more quietly than DJ. The ajuma has lots of mother's instinct that has not been totally used up as we see in the drama.

- Wow they're now in London(but i think this may still be australia. accents prove that. lol). how nice!

- Awww grandma ajumma has a painful past too i think. shes crying over a baby picture. Now DJ starts to meddle in and help the poor dear. Now they're on a train.

- In the meantime KYS gets a new pair of shades for DJ :)

- DJ is going all over town looking for JongSu? The baby of the Ajumma who's big now. hehe. How KYS managed to track her is beyond me though. :P

The Ajuman suffers from illness and maybe it is a fatal illness. In the drama, we at least knows that she has diabetes. She says that her last wish before she dies is to see her son who was adopted 35 years ago. She was in bad financial situation and she felt that she could at least have her son not starve by sending him off to a rich country. It appears that he was adopted when he was older. The ajuma had his contact information and the son knew that his birth mother was coming. But just before she came, he moved, quit his work and even his wife quit her job. So, DJ, seeing that ajuma is not feeling well, decided to try to find the son herself and left the ajuma's assistant/nurse to watch over ajuma. DJ gave up as one lead led to dead ends after dead ends. This guy really did not want to be found. But he made a fatal mistake. He appeared at the hotel where his birth mother is staying which is the same hotel that DJ and other crew are staying. DJ is pursuing JongSu even more fiercely as she figures that Jong Su would not appear at the hotel if he really did not want to meet his mother. Somehow I would think that CapK would not get involved in DJ's "I love lucy"--like ways of meddling into everything. But maybe because it has to do with adoption and abandonment that it hit home with CapK. It intrigued CapK that DJ seems so intent on helping the family. Perhaps there is a bit of "healing" for CapK. I forgot at this point how CapK rented the car and even bought two blanket that cost lots of money....I have to see that part again. Somehow he is getting to really know HanDJ who, even though her own life is a mess, never fails to reach out to others. DJ still does not know that her debt to the loan sharks are paid off. DS does not tell her that CapK already paid for it. DS casually asks DJ that he can always lend it to her. But she says that she likes keeping her pride intact. So he does not say anymore. One of these days, DJ will find out somehow....

- Aha! Spotted! She finally finds him... but he's not ready for a family reunion just yet and takes off. Good thing KYS is just around for DJ to hop in and go on  a car chase to the countryside. She's really risking everything to resolve this family drama.LeeJongsu-shi and his family wont listen though. She's still stubborn and I think when Captain asks her why bother with this she gives a rather touching speech (based on the background score) CapK talks to DJ from the child's perspective who had been abandoned and how he would not want to see the mother. DJ argues from the mother's point of view. She tells him that she received so much love from her parents that she does not know what it feels like but she know how the guy would regret for the rest of his life he does not see her. She know how important it is to do the best for the parents when they are alive. DJ may also have some guilt about how she and her father had tension before he died. So, it is also a healing thing for DJ as well. Their relationship, even though he is her boss, is even keel. They argue and fight and he puts her down and she puts up with it because he is her boss but she does not back down. In a way, they are very much on an equal footing in their relationship...don't you think?

- Captain leaves her and comes back with...FOOD! Awwwww! But did you notice that he does not give her anything to drink when she obviously needed a drink?? He teases her? or makes her pay? for getting him involved in this way???....did he buy only one drink?? keke

- There's the famous "date" pic of the two of them eating burgers by the old bus. They're complete opposites.. so this is also an intriguing love story to unfold.

- Aigooo did the burger ruin DJ's tummy. How very erm...eh.. disturbing. hahaha. Is she SERIOUSLY relieving herself by the grass with Captain a few feet away. This is just so gross! AHAHAHAHAH! ...and pretty hilarious at the same time. Oh the news feeds will have a field day with this scene! She's now seriously making him make some noise so he won't hear her? to scare of insects? This is just such a crazy scene. ahahaha  I was cracking up in this scene also. DJ is not at all embarrassed by her nature's call. She was more concerned that CapK may just ditch her and leave her in that space. I think DJ was a bit scared and wanted to make sure that CapK did not leave her side. As we know, CapK has a tendency to leave DJ when she is talking on and on by herself....keke. So she demands that he either sing to her or clap to her to indicate that he is still there. She makes him clap louder and louder to his discontent. Maybe there is smell?? Her stomach sounded like diahrreah...keke..she complains under her breath that he should at least clap rhythmically.

- Ok back to sleeping DJ in the car with another boy. Its KYS's turn to put his very expensive coat on her. Awwwww. Then she wakes up in the middle of the night and it's her turn to wrap him up in a blanket. :) Seriously there are tiny specs of blossoming "somethings" right there. Through this episode, DJ learns, without CapK knowing, that he is not all that icy inside. She learns that he is very warm and caring guy. When they were standing on top of that beauriful view (is that England or Australia?), she asks CapK if he was originally going somewhere because she noticed that he rented a car. He tells her that he was planning to see a friend. (I think he was lying) And she asked about the blankets. He says that the blankets came with the rented car. But she saw that he bought them because there was still price tag attached. So she somehow knew that he was not totally telling her the truth and that he may have wante to help her. On top of that cliff, again, CapK left her talking on and on she tells him that she envies him that he is so worldy with friends everywhere...he had friends in Australia who helped her get a small plane and he just told her that he was planning to visit a friend in England with the rented car. DJ is so "unfemale like" in that she yells after CapK to wait for her and she runs after him as she did in Australia. In Australia, she tried to race him and ends up with broken glasses. It is kind of like CapK and DJ's signature comical act...you know what I mean?? keke The script and GHS really created a unique female character, at least in my mind...keke

- Morning time..DJ is still on a quest to fix things. LeeJongShi still wont budge though no matter how many times she begs for him to see poor ommonie. FAIL!

- Captain brings DJ to experience a beautiful cliff view. They have a conversation and he leaves her mid sentence. hehehe. He likes doing that.

- DId Grandma Ajumma disappear? DaJIn and CapK are waiting for their flight when they hear of this. DJ convinces CK to go get Grandma. They get a cab to JongSU-ah's home again to find poor Grandma crying at his door step and saying sorry. Silly guy wont even let his dear mother in. she gives him all her money through the door slip. This is painful to watch. they're both crying. But were they able to reconcile? Hmm. Well grandma looks ok in the taxi now. Perhaps.

DJ felt terrible that she could not even explain what happened to ajuma. But she figures out that he did not want to see her. And she understands her son's feelings about it. She says he has to right to feel that way. DJ gives the ajuma at least her son's address so that she can reach out to him later. So the ajuma decided to make a trip to seek her son herself. She gives him money saying that it is a symbol of all the clothes and shoes that she wished that she bought for him growing up. She says that she always thought about how scared he must have been, how he must have cried all by himself and how she feels so bad and wants his forgiveness. DJ told CapK that she feels the need to find the ajuma (previously DJ told CapK that she wants people to remember their plane rides with fondness not just a big chunk of metal that served a purpose. She wants that ajuma to have such a memory especially since it was her very first plane ride. DJ asks CapK to wait for her and that she will be back very quickly. But he told her that she should not do it. He does not give her permission and that if she does go, he may just have to leave her behind. But then the next minute we see the CapK going to the house with DJ! Go figure!!! We see a very changed CapK in this episode. But it feels a bit abrupt?? I am not sure if the new writer and director are working out well?? Sorry to be negative. I still love the drama. Perhaps the writer and the director are hoping that audience fills in the gap??? Ajuma has diabetes and it is possible that she forgot to take her insulin before seeking her son and that is why she may have fainted in the taxi. These two pilots are definitely going to be in trouble with their job!

- The entire crew is worried that CapK and DaJin are still not at the airport yet. Aigoo! Well...they went off to play superhero today. hehe. CJW aint that happy about it.

- Well what do you know... they're stuck in traffic...caused by sheep! KDS should be here. I think he'd be able to resolve this jamm too. hehe.

- Oh dear me... Grandma doesnt look too good..she falls to the ground when DJ opens her door..and CUT!

Oh, I forgot, we also learn that VPHong is trying to learn as much as possible about CapK to ruin him,,I am sure. VPHong at least finds out that, after CapK quits Mirae Airline (that is the airline when DJ's mother died), he went to Australia to work for 2 years in some kind of ice storage. So, he was not a pilot initially in Australia. After the trauma of feeling he killed someone, I guess it is understandable that he did not want to be a pilot anymore. But what made him change his mind?? What made him go back to flying? Perhaps the Wings Air President has something to do wth it???

Yey! Tomorrow agaiN! :)

Archived