[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Thanks Jordi I really appreciate it I'm happy went up for episode 8 was dissapointed with episode 7 ratings but its ok :)

Hello flyers :)

Thanks for all the updates, pictures, link, videos, ratings I really appreciate it :)

I really love this drama, ive never seen a drama that has diffferent story every episode but still involves the main character :)

Loving Dong Soo and Da Jin team up he's so sweet to her and love her, I think KSY and the ex gf should get back together at the end so my Dong So and Dajin can be together LOL but you know in kdrama land the second guy never gets the girl so hoping this drama will have a different twist since this is been a different drama all in all :)

Have  a nice day/evening Flyers :)

:wub:Yes Sis! I'm shipping Kang Dongsoo & Han Dajin for now. KSY & Choi

should get back together. You'll never know we might get what we wish for.   :wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

Loving Dong Soo and Da Jin team up he's so sweet to her and love her, I think KSY and the ex gf should get back together at the end so my Dong So and Dajin can be together LOL but you know in kdrama land the second guy never gets the girl so hoping this drama will have a different twist since this is been a different drama all in all :)

:wub:Yes Sis! I'm shipping Kang Dongsoo & Han Dajin for now. KSY & Choi

should get back together. You'll never know we might get what we wish for.   :wub:

:wub::wub: :wub:

Dong Soo- Da Jin :wub:

Yoon Sung-Ji Won :rolleyes:

Mechanic Ajushi - Da Jin's aunt :lol:

Fluffy - possibly with Fluffy number 2 :P

Actually in kdramaland there was few dramas that second lead guy got the girl ^^.

Very rare though.

I really hope that our wish will come true.

So happy that the rating goes up ;)

OMG!!!! how ADORABLE was the vids that Hyesun posted on twitter !!!! super duper CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BLOWFISH SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i really love this vidi that hye sun post on her twit,, the BLOWFISH SISTER kyaaaaaaa i really love the Han Sister ^^

i just finish watch episode 7 and episode 8 , the episode is so great and one by one the background of Capt Kim try to resolve and how poor he is, being abandon by his father that before he left yoon sung , VP try to kill him :angry: wow bad daddy, but i still can get the clue who is yoon sung for VP and Mi Joo coz it looks like Mi Joo love yoon sung so much but not as her Oppa but her man :sweatingbullets:

this drama not only shown about the caracter of the main cast but also bout the other cast , and yes this drama is really full of emotional and touching scene.

the halmonie that want to find her son and da jin with her curiousity help the halmonie with yoon sung help and oh Dong Sun really miss da Jin so much when the Wings Air ready to land in Incheon :wub::wub:

me too , i really love Dong Su & Da Jin tandem , they really suit each other and the way Dong SU feed Da Jin is full of love :wub: even when Da Jin fall a sleep with his carying he put his jacket to cover Da Jin, awwww Dong Su i really SUPER DUPER LIKE YOU FOR DA JIN but i think little DA Yeon more choose Penguin Ahjussi,heheheheh

PCAP hwaiting ^^ even the rating is annoying becoz TMTETS had the highest rating but for me PCAP is really a great drama and Hye Sun in her new drama really had a great development in her acting and i really like Da Jin caractere so much ^^

Hi flyers!

I was a little sad that PCAP's ratings went down in ep 7. Happy that it went up a little in ep 8! I was hoping that it would pull in at least double digit ratings, but the competition is over 30% so its hard to compete. :) I know that some people really don't like the storyline here, but I do feel like the actors show a lot more raw emotion here. It's hard to keep straight all the different burdens that each of the characters are carrying. So I really like JJH so I figure I would be rooting for him... however, I am totally on board with DS and DJ!! :) DS is so cute. :) YS does have a good heart but man -- he can be soo icy sometimes. I officially love the Han sisters even more than before. The scene in ep 8 when they go to try and cheer up our ice man captain - is just too cute. The little one is so adorable :)

PCAP - fighting!!

I see that Viki.com is nearly 100% translated.

Pretty good.

It is so interesting that everybody is trying to find out everybody's past.

VPHong trying to find out why CapK worked in the storage for 2 years in Australia and trying to get dirt on him.

Flight attendants trying to find out what is between CapK and ChoiJiWon, after the sexual assault incident.

DongSoo trying to find out why DJ is so worked up when she faces ChoiJiWon. In fact, he confronts her while waiting to run into DJ near the coffee machine. He wonders why DJ and Choi are so tense as if they are kids. But, at that exact moment, speaking of the devil, CapK appears. Both CapK and DongSoo also have kid-like tension whenever they see each other....keke...love the way director put those two scenes next to each other.

DJ found out more about CapK and feel much identification and empathy with CapK. That is why she uses her cute sister to visit CapK since she cannot just visit him alone. Ppysong just does what her sister asks her to do and is glad to go and see Penguin Ajussi. She practices her line about abalone being ocean's ? "bear gall"? and how it is so good for health. DJ praises Ppysong by saying that PS should skip kindergarten and go straight to college. Also PPyosong is staying at home from school because of the cold epidemic in school and her immune system is not so good. Poor kid!

DJ also sees that Choi is really a wonderful woman and a great professional. DJ's feeling are more controlled about Choi as she get to know more about her??

The man with the wig is a plane auditor. He takes pix of skies of the different countries that he visits. Because CapK's plane took off late (even though they arrived 20 min early) and because there was violence against a custormer on place (even though the guy was a perpetrator), VP is really worried about Wings Air's 5 star rating slipping and makes Choi aplogize to the perpetrator. To the great dismay and protest of CapK and HanDJ.

I think VPHong is overreacting because he really wantsot ruin CapK. Even though Han says that she wants to receive equal punishment for the lateness,,,VPHong holds CapK responsible only.

So, the relationship bet CapK and ChoiJiwon seems unfinished...perhpas it will heal? How it will end is a mystery. I wonder how CapK's relationship with his formally adopted sister MiJoo end up?? DJ is having different perspective about CapK and considers cool...but it is not yet anything serious. I wonder how that will pan out as well....

Come to think of it...lots of healing is needed by so many people in the drama and it definitely is NOT a simple boy-meets-girl love story what so ever....it is so much more than that...they are healing by getting involved in other people's lives and reflecting on themselves and each other....wow...I love it...

Have a nice day everyone,

I'm sharing a lovely translation epi8 from cheerkoo@ghs.

"PLEASE CAPTAIN": Han Da Jin says “I’m hot, aren’t I?”

20120126_1327586599_91505500_1.jpg

Han Da Jin (Goo Hye Sun) pays back a passenger who tries to commit sexual harassment during flight.

In the episode of SBS’s Take Care of Us, Captain that aired on January 26, distress flight attendants get is portrayed.

A male passenger tries grasping a flight attendant on her hand and peeping at her legs. Choi Ji Won (Yoo Sun) gives a warning to him and the man in turn tries to commit sexual harassment. At the moment, Kim Yoon Sung (Ji Jin Hee) shows up and saves her from the troubled situation.

Witnessing the situation, Han Da Jin, a co-pilot, does not just pass by. She comes up to the passenger who caused the turbulence, and says, “What do you think of me? I’m hot, aren’t I?” She fastens up his seatbelt so tightly that he can hardly breathe, gasping.

She adds, “Do you think flight attendants are your toys? I’d like to drop you off from the plane, but I won’t, because you would pollute the air,” making the pervert feel ashamed.

source: TV Report (Korean)

credit: vanessa12.posterous.com (translation)

Guest lexiclayrullman

:wub:  :wub: :wub:  

Dong Soo- Da Jin :wub:

Yoon Sung-Ji Won :rolleyes:

Mechanic Ajushi - Da Jin's aunt  :lol:

Fluffy - possibly with Fluffy number 2  :P

Actually in kdramaland there was few dramas that second lead guy got the girl ^^.

Very rare though.

I really hope that our wish will come true.

So happy that the rating goes up  ;)

omg.. how in the world is the girl going to pick one.. can't she just have booth.. i mean.. why not? captain is so hot but icy cold,, i do think he's starting to melt..looking at her with those eyes

the other guy, dong soo is so charming and cute.. totally love that scene where she feed him so wrapped lettuce and his eyes were batting like crazy... so cute

seriously, i can't choose myself so how can she...

Some Musings

Hello Flyers! Another week has passed, episodes 7 & 8 knocked it out of the park in terms of character development but not so much with plot. I liked how they incorporated lessons on adoption, abandonment and sexual harassment though. I'm also glad that the ratings are steady. I hope they could maintain their status or else SBS might do another TM on them...boo-hoo!

Eunhye05 and Sue, thanks for your collaboration.You really make a good team. Sue I read your partial translation of episode 8…thanks! Oh and to the wonderful Sunnies at the GHS thread…thanks for the warm reception!  :lol: 

CK’sAngels: Boy CK you are such a lucky fella’...

CJW - Obviously there are unresolved feelings between the two and up to this point, we do not know what made them part ways.  At the start of the drama, we saw a carefree, easy-going and idol-chasing CJW.  She seemed shallow and she seemed crass. It would therefore be a given on how she would react to Captain Han’s wife while she was in crisis, CJW is very much culpable of negligence and she got away with it, scot free. In the recent scuffle with a perverted passenger, I believe, CK felt duty bound to intervene, however, since she and CK had a past, he allowed his emotions to spill forth against his better judgment, almost hitting the passenger. If it were not for HDJ’s quick thinking, he would have had a huge legal problem sitting on his lap. But wait...VPHong did learn about the incident and they were being held accountable...mostly CK though. It's funny, the last time I checked, in inquiries such as these, you would normally be acred to stick your neck out. But in the case of the trio, they were all covering for each other and when CJW was about to take the fall, CK was there to the rescue and cut!  There seems to be more to this relationship and we have to wait for the next episodes to see how they would progress. But in the meantime, I'd like to ask...7 years is a long time to be apart...with all the tension now, what gives?

HMJ - She seems to be the one deluded into thinking that something would evolve in her relationship with CK beyond donseng status. It looks like CK doesn’t really care about her antics. Did you see CK’s face when Fluffy called her ahjumma? Lolz…priceless.

HDJ - Ok...yes, I admit that I’m among the minority here and I would like to categorically state that I’m shipping them. (What can I say? I'm a sucker for the emotionally tortured hero ending up with the heroine; think: Yoo Jin in TM)  Yeah, at the start he threw me off a bit, with him kicking her and all, but I have come to realize that he was probably noticing her then (Even if she must have been more like a thorn in his flesh!). I mean, why else would he secretly help her out with the rental of the private Cessna plane? Why else would he go out of his way to look up the exact pair of glasses she broke while she was following him around? ('Remember his first attempt? Only to be told that they no longer have the exact same pair in stock?) and that was when he didn’t even know that she’s Captain Han’s daughter (If this were all about guilt.). Uhhm, there were a lot of cutesy moments when they were in Australia errm London (Attention Production Crew: Really?!? London is not about open wide spaces with palm trees! Right? junkietiger14?)…when HDJ was relieving herself at the grassy knoll (Did you guys notice the billboard? So funny), he was keeping her company, when he secretly followed her around town while she was looking for Jung Sol and when he said that he was supposed to be with his friends psshaw!  The guy bought her a new pair of glasses and he came back bearing gifts of food and blankets suspiciously ready for a stake-out, the oh he/she must be cold I'm giving up my blanky...yeah those itsy-bitsy moments were memorable. Of course HDJ was not immune to his acts of kindness (err charm?), when she learned about CK's past through Jung Sol, how he was trying to convince Jung Sol to reconcile with his mom, she lost no time and brought along Fluffy to make him feel better. (Awww…I just love the Han sisters and how they think.) HDJ is smitten (and so is Fluffy...she adores Penguin Adjusshi!)  I guess CK still needs a lot of prodding...hehehe errr...Hey CK, our gal has a heart big as the Pacific! I'm kinda dreading the day HDJ learns that CK is her Dad's co-pilot during the ill fated flight. However, I think, there is some sense into all of HDJ's acts of kindness to strangers, it's probably the universe's way of preparing her and guiding her to the road of forgiveness. Hayz...I can't wait for the next episodes...there was no preview for next week's episodes! Yep bummer... :ph34r:

Even though I can't  understand all the words spoken , this one man needs to resolve his feelings for these three women and soon!Okay, the both past women want him back and the new love is just starting to fall. But where is his heart?

This week episodes were not so good for me because it was to much of Captain YS and DJ. I really want Captain YS to get back together with Manager JW because its really clear the two of them still have a lot of feelings for each other. The feelings that Captain YS has towards DJ is guilt, at least is what i saw until now. Also i'm getting a little annoyed about DJ constantly butting herself in other people business XD

In the end i want the couples to be DJ & DS and Captain YS & Manager JW. Of course this is probably not going to happen but at least i can see as a possibility

This week episodes were not so good for me because it was to much of Captain YS and DJ. I really want Captain YS to get back together with Manager JW because its really clear the two of them still have a lot of feelings for each other. The feelings that Captain YS has towards DJ is guilt, at least is what i saw until now. Also i'm getting a little annoyed about DJ constantly butting herself in other people business XD

In the end i want the couples to be DJ & DS and Captain YS & Manager JW. Of course this is probably not going to happen but at least i can see as a possibility

First he needs to resolve his feelings for  these 3 women!DS is so nice!but i like the captain too!until now it seems that he only feels guilt for her!they both are so strong...i think it will be dificult for them to be together!fighting and fighting!she also need peace ,stabilty and all that she can find  in DS!

Watched epi 7&8. This drama is really good. My friend from Korea said, PCAP has a lot of viewers too. Unfortunately, more people prefers to watch the MBC's TMETS on the sheduled time & ends up watching the PCAP drama on a taped version instead. So I guess, that's why the ratings has not gone up higher. In order for PCAP to have higher ratings, people have to watch it on the scheduled time slot. So does that mean PCAP's ratings will never go up higher?

:(:w00t:

Anyway, I try not to think about the ratings but sometimes it feels good to know that a lot of people loves the drama too. Like a reward.  :)

I can't wait for the next. Does anybody knows how many episodes PCAP have?  :wub:

Watched epi 7&8. This drama is really good. My friend from Korea said, PCAP has a lot of viewers too. Unfortunately, more people prefers to watch the MBC's TMETS on the sheduled time & ends up watching the PCAP drama on a taped version instead. So I guess, that's why the ratings has not gone up higher. In order for PCAP to have higher ratings, people have to watch it on the scheduled time slot. So does that mean PCAP's ratings will never go up higher?

:(:w00t:

Anyway, I try not to think about the ratings but sometimes it feels good to know that a lot of people loves the drama too. Like a reward.  :)

I can't wait for the next. Does anybody knows how many episodes PCAP have?  :wub:

20 ep. ....

this is my first time to post here...am i the only one who like Captain YS and DJ as a couple?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  thanks for the space ..i love this drama it makes cry  :w00t:

Hello and welcome aboard! Hehehe...I just declared that I'm shipping the two...so I guess that makes 3 of us! But you have to admit, KDS is a great guy. Like his dad, these guys plunge head on when they like someone and they are very attentive! :lol: 

Hello and welcome aboard! Hehehe...I just declared that I'm shipping the two...so I guess that makes 3 of us! But you have to admit, KDS is a great guy. Like his dad, these guys plunge head on when they like someone and they are very attentive! :lol: 

Me too! Include one more in the Capitans' Team (CapK and CapH). :wub: Now we are four. ^_^:D

I don't know, but I think that KDS isn't the person for Da Jin. Although his devotion for her, I think she sees him as a good friend nothing more. As the friend of Da Jin's father said, KDS is always one step behind. Why? Da Jin needs a man with a great personality to her side, as the CapK. She needs a mature man, who is an intellectual challenge for her and that makes her feels protected. She needs to admire him, plus makes her feels confident. Also a man who taught her and helped her to grow. That they have many things to be resolved? OF COURSE. But when all are clarified, there will not be obstacles for them. I agree with what someone said, that he always, from the beginning, showed interest in DJ. Why he photographed her on the bridge? And all the things that happened before he knew that she was the daughter of Captain Han. I don't think that it's guilt, I think that if something more. But when he will clarify the confusion in his head, he will realize that the feeling he has for her is not guilt, but something much deeper. :wub: Also with Da Jin. The process will be a tough one for her, but in the end, she can release all her demons and understand that what happened to Cap K was a mistake, an accident. Love can heal all these wounds. I think our beloved Fluffy will have a leading role to make this happen. I love her! :wub: Of course that there must be conflict because otherwise we would not have drama, blush.gif but in the end, everything will become clear and they will be together. I hope so! :)

Archived