Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebullient

[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Last time I posted I was afraid I was in the minority when I said I wanted DJ to end up with the Captain! I'm so glad to see that isn't the case! He may have a hard time showing it, but he is a good person! 

I hope there is a preview soon! 

Count me in too...I'm totally in Capt Kim & Han Dajin ship....Tho DS is sweet but at time I feels he's a bit too pushy,  but still its nice to have him around when things got too stuffy....but DJ is one complicated person & he didnt really understand what she's been tru....as for KSY he was a part of the accident, her father's & protege with a strong charater. Dajin needs to get over what happen to lead a happy life, She needs strength from a man like KSY, in order to forgive, not to mention he's the father figure she needs real badly

Count me in too... I'm really rooting for CK & DJ from the beginning though DS is also an adorkable person.. But we can only choose one .. :)

Thanks. I just came from GHS's thread & DC said that it has extended 4 more episodes. :wub:  Yay! Way to go PCAP!!!      :wub:

Extending another 4 epi it really means that SBS knew that there were a lot of of viewers who is now anticipating the wed-thurs PCAP drama . Indeed, as the episode moving forward, for me  the story gives us moral lesson each episode.  B)

PCAP Fighting !!! smile.gif 

KU HYE SUN - Fly Again Teaser ('부탁해요 캡틴' OST PART 3)

Teaser OST3

SBS 수목 드라마 '부탁해요 캡틴' 에서 여 주인공인 한다진 역을 맡고 있는 배우 구혜선은 피아니스트 최인영과 '다큐멘터리' 라는 팀을 결성, 드라마 OST 'Fly Again'에 참여하였다. Ku Hye Sun currently appearing on SBS's Wed-Thu ...

Credit to cheerkoo @ GHS thread .

http://news.nate.com.../20120131n12973

cr to yushinkoo of DC

SBS 드라마 스페셜 '부탁해요 캡틴' 동수-다진 ‘수다커플’의 풋풋한 키스신 스틸이 공개됐다. PCAP's "gossipping couple" (GHS and Lee ChunHee)'s kiss scene published.

공개된 스틸은 동수(이천희 분)가 윤성(지진희 분)을 신경쓰는 다진(구혜선 분)에게 화를 내며 기습키스를 감행하는 장면으로 드라마의 본격적인 삼각 러브라인이 시작될 것을 알림과 동시에 당황한 다진과 진지한 동수의 상반된 표정은 앞으로의 전개에 호기심을 불러 일으키고 있다. DaJin was worrying about CapK and DongSoo became angry and decided to give a surprise kiss to DaJin. Love triangle starts...overwhelmed DJ and sincere DongSoo will emote much curiosity from viewers...

특히 구혜선은 "키스신에 자신이 없다"고 걱정했음에도 불구, 막상 촬영에 들어가자 감정을 잡고 완벽한 연기를 선보임으로 진정한 프로임을 입증했다는 후문이다. GHS stated that she has no confidence when it comes to kiss scenes. But when the scene started, she acted like a pro.

제작진은 “날씨가 너무 춥고 주변 소음 때문에 방해가 되긴 했지만 두 배우 모두 베테랑답게 촬영에 임해줘서 명 장면이 나올 것 같다"며 "앞으로 동수의 깜짝 변신이 있을 예정이니 기대해 달라"고 동수의 심경변화를 예고했다. The weather was extremely cold and there were lots of noise around. But the two actors acted like true veteran actors. Director promises great scene and states that DongSoo will be having a surprising change in his character.

구혜선과 이천희의 깜짝 키스 스틸을 접한 네티즌들은 “정말 바람직한 키 차이다. 수다커플 너무 예뻐요”, “다진 앓이 동수, 눈빛이 너무 애틋해서 떨려”, “드디어 삼각관계 시작인가요? 까칠한 첫 만남에 이어 키스까지?” 등과 같은 반응을 보였다.

Netizens reactions: What a height difference. Gossip Couple is so pretty. DJ ?suffers? DS, Their looks are so affectionate that I am shaking, finally the love triangle starts? Their first meeting was caustic and now a kiss too?, etc.

[뉴스엔 박아름 기자]=Newsen Reporter Park AhReum

PCAP Fighting !!! :wub:

Guest jjsweeter0211

Dong Soo kissed Da Jin :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG, first kiss scene of the drama is between the female lead and second male lead ? w00t.gif Am I dreaming? It actually happens! YAY! blush.gif:D

20120131001702_0.jpg

can't belive it!so the first kiss between DaJin and DongSoo!Poor  CapK!

I am so behind in the PCAP episodes! Having trouble loading the files... but the discussion in the thread is helping me keep up with what's going on.... thanks a lot, PCAPers!

Drama will be extended by 4 episodes! I hope that will not cause the story to drag... because based on what I have watched so far and from the discussion in the thread, the story is coming along nicely.

Who to ship for? I ship DJ with .... whomever makes her heart flip flop, her mind go crazy, and whomever puts a smile on her face.... :D

the kiss - am I the only one who thinks it looks awkward? vicx.gif Don't mean to offend anyone, but ... well ... it looks like a neck-breaking/back-breaking kiss.... vicx.gif do i need to hide? please don't throw stones at me....

okay... back to loading the vids... see ya, PCAPers... keep sharing your thoughts... they are very interesting.

Guest strawberryfuzz

actually im confused with capK..i mean with DS u can tell easily that he likes DJ, but capK?he likes her or just feeling guilty

i really hope capK with DJ tho lol

Guest KQI88

I still don't believe that is going to be a kiss but i want one so bad hahahaha Its just that i don't want to get my hopes up hahaha

But the pictures are really showing a kiss, look at DJ left foot, she is almost lifting like those old movies were the girl finally gets the kiss. I hope this kiss makes DJ think about DS. I really want this impossible thing(female lead ending up with second male lead) to happen ^^

I don't know why, i just don't like Cap K. It has nothing to do with the actor because i liked him very much in Running Man(such a ahjushi fan of IU) so it really is the character. It just doesn't work for me hehe

o oh..han da jin and dong soo kissing..i like captain more!he was so hurt in his past hope he finds his happiness with han da jin and same goes for da jin she lived a hard life too..when she forgives him they can love each other and find happiness in each other..and fluffy likes 'penguin ahjusshi' more :)

HDJ's Mission: Make CK Smile.

I loved the scene where Jung Soo confessed to HDJ that CK was the one who finally convinced him to reconcile with his mom.  He also let it slip that CK was an abandoned child himself and if CK had it his way, he would have never interfered with their issue but he knew of a person who tried her best to achieve a happy reunion between mother and son and he's not about ready to let her down. Jung Soo concluded that that person is Pilot Han. He promised CK never to reveal it, but he was so happy with the results, he wanted CK to achieve his own happiness too!  He requested HDJ to make CK happy again.  HDJ was slack-jawed with disbelief and shock...CK went out of his way to do her a good turn and she called him cold-hearted! Her defeated expression on the bus ride home said it all.

HDJ's nosiness makes sense, she knows how short life is and it should never be wasted by wallowing in misery and it's cousin...bitterness. She feels compelled to spread that mantra because she never got the chance to show her parents that they matter the most in her life...they left her too soon. On the flip side, aside from nursing his guilt with HDJ's family, CK's life is filled with misery, his being abandoned by his mother dogged him and he feels that he could never get away from it's shadow. The capatin has major abandonment issues! Their similarities are piling up...they do make a great pair - one is great at nurturing and the other one needs to be nurtured.

Her first foray into making him smile: Bring along Fluffy and offer him a meal...and it did work!  If it were not for HJM and sushi, they would have had a great time together. He even fibbed that he called them over for dinner and that he didn't want to eat alone...Hmmm...Of course HDJ caught that slip! :wub:  Ahhh....tomorrow is Wednesday, time for episode 9! Sweet!

Dong Soo kissed Da Jin :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG, first kiss scene of the drama is between the female lead and second male lead ? w00t.gif Am I dreaming? It actually happens! YAY! blush.gif:D

*quoted image*

OMG !!! a Kiss !!!!! ??? :o

one day more ...

for episode 9 :D

i am very excited !!!!

Looking at the kiss pic, i'm 100% sure she slapped him after he kissed her.

I would feel sorry for him though. He cares so much for her..

Looking at the kiss pic, i'm 100% sure she slapped him after he kissed her.

I would feel sorry for him though. He cares so much for her..

I am also thinking if that is what you will do it, but also speaks of a change in "Dong Soo" I wonder what will happen to him after the kiss, what will change ..

we can only hope for tomorrow

Guest KQI88

I think instead of a slap DJ is going to kick DS and run to her home in confusion XD And then during the next episode, because i think this scene will be the last of ep 9, shes going to be confused about DS and her feelings. At least i hope so because this could create a lot of funny moments =D

Guest JCW2015

I am so behind in the PCAP episodes! Having trouble loading the files... but the discussion in the thread is helping me keep up with what's going on.... thanks a lot, PCAPers!

Drama will be extended by 4 episodes! I hope that will not cause the story to drag... because based on what I have watched so far and from the discussion in the thread, the story is coming along nicely.

Who to ship for? I ship DJ with .... whomever makes her heart flip flop, her mind go crazy, and whomever puts a smile on her face.... :D

the kiss - am I the only one who thinks it looks awkward? vicx.gif Don't mean to offend anyone, but ... well ... it looks like a neck-breaking/back-breaking kiss.... vicx.gif do i need to hide? please don't throw stones at me....

okay... back to loading the vids... see ya, PCAPers... keep sharing your thoughts... they are very interesting.

prissymom me too think it'snot a real kiss, if GHS was awkward kissing the single guy she was paired with in her previous drama, how much more with a married guy? I am sure she also gave DS a tip on how to do it that will look like real on camera/video... :rolleyes:

But I love this drama a lot as in huge avid viewer!!!!

So the kiss happens...OMG! Dongso doesn't want to miss his chance & be a step behind CapK. kekeke. I like Dongso because he cares so much for her & probably  will move mountains for her. They're both young, funny & love to eat. kekeke. As to CapK, he is too harsh & too proud. Based on Episode8, CapK & Choi shows they still care for each other.  They are perfect for each other, I would say. Because they're mature, serious & professional. I really don't know how the story will develop. Probably the writers are going for the second lead victory? We'll see. This is getting interesting.:wub: I can't wait to see next episode.     :wub: :wub: :w00t:

Credit to cheerkoo @ GHS thread .

http://news.nate.com.../20120131n12973

cr to yushinkoo of DC

SBS 드라마 스페셜 '부탁해요 캡틴' 동수-다진 ‘수다커플’의 풋풋한 키스신 스틸이 공개됐다. PCAP's "gossipping couple" (GHS and Lee ChunHee)'s kiss scene published.

공개된 스틸은 동수(이천희 분)가 윤성(지진희 분)을 신경쓰는 다진(구혜선 분)에게 화를 내며 기습키스를 감행하는 장면으로 드라마의 본격적인 삼각 러브라인이 시작될 것을 알림과 동시에 당황한 다진과 진지한 동수의 상반된 표정은 앞으로의 전개에 호기심을 불러 일으키고 있다. DaJin was worrying about CapK and DongSoo became angry and decided to give a surprise kiss to DaJin. Love triangle starts...overwhelmed DJ and sincere DongSoo will emote much curiosity from viewers...

특히 구혜선은 "키스신에 자신이 없다"고 걱정했음에도 불구, 막상 촬영에 들어가자 감정을 잡고 완벽한 연기를 선보임으로 진정한 프로임을 입증했다는 후문이다. GHS stated that she has no confidence when it comes to kiss scenes. But when the scene started, she acted like a pro.

제작진은 “날씨가 너무 춥고 주변 소음 때문에 방해가 되긴 했지만 두 배우 모두 베테랑답게 촬영에 임해줘서 명 장면이 나올 것 같다"며 "앞으로 동수의 깜짝 변신이 있을 예정이니 기대해 달라"고 동수의 심경변화를 예고했다. The weather was extremely cold and there were lots of noise around. But the two actors acted like true veteran actors. Director promises great scene and states that DongSoo will be having a surprising change in his character.

구혜선과 이천희의 깜짝 키스 스틸을 접한 네티즌들은 “정말 바람직한 키 차이다. 수다커플 너무 예뻐요”, “다진 앓이 동수, 눈빛이 너무 애틋해서 떨려”, “드디어 삼각관계 시작인가요? 까칠한 첫 만남에 이어 키스까지?” 등과 같은 반응을 보였다.

Netizens reactions: What a height difference. Gossip Couple is so pretty. DJ ?suffers? DS, Their looks are so affectionate that I am shaking, finally the love triangle starts? Their first meeting was caustic and now a kiss too?, etc.

[뉴스엔 박아름 기자]=Newsen Reporter Park AhReum

PCAP Fighting !!! :wub:

:w00t:  Accdg. to the report above the kiss happened.    :wub:

I havent watched this drama but only parts of ep 8 and its captivating...Its sad that all good drama's air the same time and the bad ones also the same time...I wish this one had aired before The moon that embraces the sun or after...I'm sure it would have much more fans and higher ratings...But I think she will end up with the captain..He is feeling something for her but its just guilt,,,He has feelings for the other stewardess but this will change soon...As HJ and D start to be more close then the captain will get jealous...Thats what I hope :P...He is really good looking man....

Guest KQI88

Dongsoo is really so tall.  :wub:

I think Chunhee has more than 1,90m. Really tall but so clumsy hahaha I always laugh when i remember his days in Family Outing. 

So, DS will change his character? I hope he turns into "bad namja" hahaha DJ going after him but he is busy and can't give her attention and she goes off saying that he is a playboy or something, making her all confused with the kiss. Also she may get a little jealous about the flock of flight attends going after Mr. Nice Car hahahahaha Yes i'm a big DS&DJ shipper lol