• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

this drama is really good..

i love YSY he is so CUTE but yet sooo HOT

but i have a question..

did LJA did a surgery in her nose?!!! because she seems a little bit different..damn i loved her all the time but she doesn't look pretty as before...i don't know why a pretty lady like her did a surgery..?!!!!!!!

anyway , i love this drama and YES it will be a hit..just wait and see ;)

love you all :wub:

Thank you thank you for the new posters in the thread!!!! Good news! Me Too flower ratings rose to 7.6%!!! Now, this rating broke the trend of its predecessors Can't lose and Heartstrings which fell after rating the first two episodes. Also, the rating of Me Too Flower in the first 2 episodes is so far better than "Greatest Love"! Aja!!!

AGB Ratings (November 10): 7.6%

Guest kaeruchan

woww! that's a good news to hear, database! the story is getting pretty exciting by now and I'm sure people would be checking out this drama eventually ^^ I think I'm going to be attached to this drama..even watching without subs made me laughed like crazysweatingbullets.gif

I'd like to thank naddification for the short summary and screencaps, you're truly a help to people like me that can only get the video the day after the show. thanks a lot! 

waiting for episode 3...ph34r.gif Me Too, Flower! fighting! 

Thank you thank you for the new posters in the thread!!!! Good news! Me Too flower ratings rose to 7.6%!!! Now, this rating broke the trend of its predecessors Can't lose and Heartstrings which fell after rating the first two episodes. Also, the rating of Me Too Flower in the first 2 episodes is so far better than "Greatest Love"! Aja!!!

YAY! I'm so happy about the increase in ratings! Thanks for the good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the ratings to continue going upwards ^^ I haven't been actively following or watching kdrama since City Hunter, nothing really sparked my interest (although I might check out Man of Honor sometime) but I think this drama might just draw me back for reals :) Next week is so far away! Although, it would't hurt if they got more time to shoot... does anyone know how far they've filmed to current date? I hope they're not in live shooting already :S

the second episode had me awwing for our heroine, wanted to give her a hug in the last scene. Cha Bong Sun Ganbatte!!

I am glad this episode has pulled more viewers.

btw - the scene where she removes his handcuffs and gives him the drink was priceless...it totally freaked him out. LOL!!

Guest naddification

HIP HIP HURRAY!!! This is great! I foresee further increase in the ratings for the next few episodes. Looks like the second episode has convinced viewers that the drama is worth watching. For me, I'm absolutely hooked!

I'd like to thank naddification for the short summary and screencaps, you're truly a help to people like me that can only get the video the day after the show. thanks a lot! 

waiting for episode 3...*quoted image* Me Too, Flower! fighting! 

My pleasure! Posting summaries of the episodes allow me to share my excitement with others! Though they may not be accurate or spot-on. :) I really can't wait for episode 3 too!!

the second episode had me awwing for our heroine, wanted to give her a hug in the last scene. Cha Bong Sun Ganbatte!!

I am glad this episode has pulled more viewers.

btw - the scene where she removes his handcuffs and gives him the drink was priceless...it totally freaked him out. LOL!!

HAHA YES! Even I was freaked out! I was like...."What's up with this woman??" I love the scene where she cuffed him to the chair. Haha! Oh and I thought the scene in the police station where Jae Hee took off all his clothes is hilarious too! Jo Ma Roo's reaction when he saw them is - PRICELESS!

Guest judyannlou

HIP HIP HURRAY!!! This is great! I foresee further increase in the ratings for the next few episodes. Looks like the second episode has convinced viewers that the drama is worth watching. For me, I'm absolutely hooked!

My pleasure! Posting summaries of the episodes allow me to share my excitement with others! Though they may not be accurate or spot-on. :) I really can't wait for episode 3 too!!

HAHA YES! Even I was freaked out! I was like...."What's up with this woman??" I love the scene where she cuffed him to the chair. Haha! Oh and I thought the scene in the police station where Jae Hee took off all his clothes is hilarious too! Jo Ma Roo's reaction when he saw them is - PRICELESS!

I'm quite happy for the increase in rating at last the viewers can really see how awesome the drama is. For me it's interesting, funny and entertaining. YSY and LJA are amazing, the two has a strong chemistry as a couple star. The casts were totally immersed in portraying their role. Despite the absence of the English subtitle, the drama made me laugh just looking at their funny faces and actions. Two thumbs up for the production so with the script writer. Fighting. . Aja

now that i realized the writer also wrote kim sam soon, it has increased my interest in the drama. epi 2 had many things happening for the bulk of the episode that i wasn't very sure where it was trying to head, but the last 10 mins was worth sitting through the hour. lee jia delivered that scene very well and my interest is piqued. For once, we're not having the bright cheerful persevering female lead character and in for something different. although i still find yoon shi yoon looking very young for his role, he does act well, esp in that scene where he was tucking the little boy in bed. on a side note, it's really funny that yoon shi yoon and lee ki kwang is in the same project again after high kick 2, just that the former is telling the latter to call him hyung this time.

now that i realized the writer also wrote kim sam soon, it has increased my interest in the drama. epi 2 had many things happening for the bulk of the episode that i wasn't very sure where it was trying to head, but the last 10 mins was worth sitting through the hour. lee jia delivered that scene very well and my interest is piqued. For once, we're not having the bright cheerful persevering female lead character and in for something different. although i still find yoon shi yoon looking very young for his role, he does act well, esp in that scene where he was tucking the little boy in bed. on a side note, it's really funny that yoon shi yoon and lee ki kwang is in the same project again after high kick 2, just that the former is telling the latter to call him hyung this time.

hi webby! Glad that you're enjoying a drama that I am enjoying too!

I am agreeing in your comment about YSY looking YOUNG for his character...

and as we all know that YSY is a RATINGS KING, he really can act and have talent.. So we all know that

the "wrong" is the CASTING... but, aside from it, I have NO PROBLEMS with the drama

and I am loving its PHASE... Its TOO EARLY to judge and I still have HIGH HOPES for these one! :wub:

I am definitely rooting for our OTP here! :)

Me Too Love the OTP haha .......... Lee Ji Ah (Cha Bong Sun) with hairstyle like this also her unperfect character giving me more excitement to watch this drama ~~~~ she doesnt like usual leading lady in general kdrama ... i love her unique character

eps 2 is so GOOD ^^ i watch without sub but cant stop laughing

Yoon Shi Yoon as Seo Jae Hee ........ love his rebellious character but in funny way ~~~ the way he teases Bong Sun ..hahahha so funny

i can see they will make a compatible partner for life n love ^^ gonna be fun to watch cuz they have dif world hahah :wub:

Eps 2 was even better. The biting scene have me laugh my richard simmons off :lol: Its like Jae Hee is the prey trying to get away from and Bong Sun who is the hunter. OMG when Ma Roo chase after Jae Hee onto the street was freaky funny. At the end of eps 2 that last scene have me tearing... :tears: just wish Jae Hee would go and hug Bong Sun.

Archived