[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naddification

Guys, here is a 6 minute preview of the drama!!! http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=cs7RRv7JMLM$

KYAAAAAAAA~ Thanks loads for the link! OMO it looks promising already! Now I'm just so excited, I can't even do anything else!

I'm already cracking up watching the preview. Especially the part where YSY's character was talking about LJA's cup size and she retorted by picking on YSY's underwear size. LOL!

But I'm also wondering why LJA slapped YSY when they were eating? I'd love it if anyone could enlighten me on that! :)

P.S. 8 DAYS SEEM TOO FAR OFF... ODDEOKE........

Ohhhh!!!! Where did you find it???

Hi friend! Ohh i found it in baidu..Just digging here and there in baidu and i found those pics :D

Btw, thanks for sharing those press con pics and updates! Wahh, the premiere is tomorrow! Can't wait to see it ;)

Sometimes Shiyoon looks like Ilwoo :lol: 'Me Too, Flower! fighting!

Hi friend! Ohh i found it in baidu..Just digging here and there in baidu and i found those pics :D

Btw, thanks for sharing those press con pics and updates! Wahh, the premiere is tomorrow! Can't wait to see it ;)

Sometimes Shiyoon looks like Ilwoo :lol: 'Me Too, Flower! fighting!

Thanks! Premiere was moved to November 9, 2011. Probably, they need more time to prepare! Yeah sometimes they look alike, that's why I am telling you that I want them to be casted in a movie together as brothers :) The question is who will play the hyong :)

Youtube Link to the 6 Minute Video Highlight!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsP1X6DXJOU

Guest naddification

Just in case anyone wants to know the songs in the 6-minute highlight video, here they are:

1) 00:01 - 00:13 --- Love Love Love (Hope feat. Jason Mraz)

2) 1:10 - 1:50 --- But Now I'm back (Pink Martini)

3) 1:56 - 2:52 --- Sexy Silk (Jessie J)

4) 3:34 - 4:41 --- Monday Morning 5.19 (Rialto)

First episode will be on November 9!!!

Interview from Arirang TV:

Last weekend in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul, Arirang Today went to visit the set of a new TV production.

What are they filming here

It's Yoon Si-yoon, the star of the popular TV drama "King of Baking, Kim Tak-gu."

[sOV]

[interview : ] "Hello!"

Actor Kim Jae-won had originally been cast for the lead in "Me too, Flower," but his shoulder injury on set led to a change in casting.

[interview : Yoon Si-yoon, Actor] "Hello, "Arirang Today" viewers! It's been a while. I'm Yoon Si-yoon."

The filming begins early in the morning.

Yoon Si-yoon looks ready to let a punch fly, with a tight fist and fiery eyes! What kind of scene is this[interview : ] "Action! "

[sOV]

[interview : ] "Hey! Stop that guy!"

[interview : Yoon Si-yoon, Actor] "We're filming the first two episodes. The main character dies. It's a really short "series.

Everyone on set seems to be enjoying themselves.

Once the cameras get rolling, Yoon Si-yoon holds back nothing to shoot the perfect scene.

What is the storyline here[interview : Yoon Si-yoon, Actor] "I'm a parking attendant. My boss doesn't realize that I'm the CEO of the company, and he hits me and gets in trouble."

"Me too, Flower" is a romantic comedy telling the story of a young CEO who hides his wealth, and a grouchy policewoman.

[interview : Yoon Si-yoon, Actor] "It's a love story between the main male character, who is a parking attendant by day and CEO by night, and a female police officer."

It's a story that is filled with love, lots of fun twists, and hope.

Yoon Si-yoon's partner on set is none other than actress Lee Ji-ah.

A promotion poster recently released for "Me too, Flower" raised hopes for the TV drama.

[interview : Yoon Si-yoon, Actor] "More than the ratings, I hope that it connects with younger viewers and gives them enjoyment. I hope that it'll become a hot topic in online communities. That people will search it a lot."

Dear "Arirang Today" viewers all over the world! Our story is about love,

so it can be enjoyed and understood in any country. Please watch our show

until the very last episode. Thank you.

NOV 03, 2011

Reporter : minju@arirangtv.com

Archived