[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

I just ending to watch two episodes w/subs and left me with many feelings, YSY is doing a pretty good job, his comical acting is really good (He made me cry a lot in kim tak gu). but for what i saw in the first episode his past is full of sadness i think he and Bong Sun will end up going to the therapy together or the love will heal everything that they lived in the past.

Thanks for links, bts pictures and all information abuot this drama

just a few hours and ep 3 is coming...

Wow, where have you seen this with subs? Especially for Episode 2? Healing process, behind all those great laugh, there is a big sadness and story underneath... Can't wait!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farhah1986

Wow, where have you seen this with subs? Especially for Episode 2? Healing process, behind all those great laugh, there is a big sadness and story underneath... Can't wait!!!

Both lead actors has a sad past, and like someone lease said before Jae hee is like a 3-D character..No one knows what he's actually thinking and his relation with the CEO also interesting..I can feel that she's confuse with her feeling and what is Jae exactly  think about her. I also love the witty script ....and I'm looking forward to watch what is going to happen later.

Both lead actors has a sad past, and like someone lease said before Jae hee is like a 3-D character..No one knows what he's actually thinking and his relation with the CEO also interesting..I can feel that she's confuse with her feeling and what is Jae exactly  think about her. I also love the witty script ....and I'm looking forward to watch what is going to happen later.

Several articles in Korea are praising Yoon Si Yoon for showing these dimensional characters but I think the surprises are yet to come because I have a feeling that none of these characters are true yet... I think these characters are just protecting the frailty of his real self which will be revealed when he get closes to Bong Sun :)

Guest judyannlou

Several articles in Korea are praising Yoon Si Yoon for showing these dimensional characters but I think the surprises are yet to come because I have a feeling that none of these characters are true yet... I think these characters are just protecting the frailty of his real self which will be revealed when he get closes to Bong Sun :)

I have watched episode 1 again now with English subtitle. I find it hilariously funny, I like their script dialogue especially with Bong Sun and Jae Hee during their bickering encounter. I appreciate very much the scriptwriter, he really knows how to capture the viewers, not only in Korea but also outside their country through the internet, which probably being watched by younger generation in Korea through their mobile phones.

I have watched episode 1 again now with English subtitle. I find it hilariously funny, I like their script dialogue especially with Bong Sun and Jae Hee during their bickering encounter. I appreciate very much the scriptwriter, he really knows how to capture the viewers, not only in Korea but also outside their country through the internet, which probably being watched by younger generation in Korea through their mobile phones.

Yeah i heard that mbc will have Me Too Flower available on mobile phones! Episode 3 later! I hope the ratings goes up again!!!

*quoted image*

New photo from MBC!!! Wednesday is near!!!

omg what is he doing on bongsun's bed ? XD

i watched the first 2 episode of this drama and i found it very funny eventhough i have no idea what they're talking about..

and it is weird to hear when bongsun met jae hee for the first time and she called him ajhussi ..lol YSY is too young for this role.?

also his hairstyle is really weird in the morning and very handsome in the evening ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

overall i fancy this drama and cant wait for tonight's episode..

i wonder if anyone know how many episodes will MTF! have ??

omg what is he doing on bongsun's bed ? XD

i watched the first 2 episode of this drama and i found it very funny eventhough i have no idea what they're talking about..

and it is weird to hear when bongsun met jae hee for the first time and she called him ajhussi ..lol YSY is too young for this role.?

also his hairstyle is really weird in the morning and very handsome in the evening ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

overall i fancy this drama and cant wait for tonight's episode..

i wonder if anyone know how many episodes will MTF! have ??

I think there are 16 episodes but i found a news on Lee Ji Ah that implies that there will be 18 episodes... I'll try to find it! Can't wait for tonights episodes :)

Guest naddification

Bong Sun goes to an eatery to drown her sorrows and misery by eating and drinking....a lot. Jae Hee joins her and tries to cheer her up by telling her some funny things. Both of them eat and laugh together. Really nice to see them NOT at each other's throats once in a while!

6ygxuw.jpgoj00ug.jpg

After she's done drinking, Bong Sun gets up from her seat to go home. However, she's too drunk and collapses to the floor. Jae Hee then accompanies her back home. At one point of time, BS turns around and asks JH, "You like me, huh?" and JH just laughs. They talk some more and BS then says that she has her baton with her so she can beat up anyone who dares attack her. She takes out the baton and tries to flick it open but it just wouldn't open. She tries a few times until it finally opens and........hits JH's head with a solid *KONK*. LOL poor JH!

hvqzk8.jpg2uogg0i.jpg2lruja.jpg168svtz.jpg

In the meantime, Hwa Young is trying to contact JH through his cell phone but he is uncontactable. She appears to be quite worried and is wondering where JH has gone to. (I'm sure she'll be unhappy if she knows that JH is together with BS that night.)

9izjhc.jpg33tk0op.jpg

After parting ways with BS (and getting his head knocked), JH goes to some place underground where there are people making bags (I think). JH seems to know the people there. I suppose that's where he goes to design his bags.

20r2ypc.jpg11sebtk.jpg

At the same time, BS's mother brings her stepdaughter, Kim Dal to BS's house. She wants Kim Dal to stay at the house. BS disagrees and starts arguing with the mother. She says something which causes her mother to be really angry and her mother turns and slaps her, and hits her too. Wow, this whole scene was so intense. After getting slapped and hit by her mother, BS turns around to go back inside her house and.......*BAM!* her face bangs into the gate. LOLLL I was laughing at this part. Seriously, such an anti-climax! And her nose bled!!

adn3q1.jpg244dypz.jpg21ljzuf.jpg2heg2ue.jpg

Anyway, Kim Dal eventually made her way into the house using her tricky and sneaky ways. She pretends to be attacked by a stray dog and keeps on shouting and shouting for help. Eventually BS gets worried and falls for it, going out armed with an umbrella to hit the dog. Aigoo... Naughty Kim Dal! BS feels very vexed and absolutely annoyed at her.

Back in the underground place where JH is, he is seen pretty busy drawing sketches of something. While drawing, he thinks about BS and smiles happily to himself. So cute... And guess what he is drawing? A sketch of a police officer wearing a red bag! SO SWEET. He spends the night drawing and eventually falls asleep.

6r1r7o.jpgsg7ojm.jpgo8zdza.jpg14vpumx.jpg

Fast forward, BS is just finished with her counseling session and steps out, grumbling to herself. She then sees JH across the street, on his bike. He waves to her and starts doing some Charades-like actions to remind her of their drinking session yesterday. BS just looks on with a "what-the-heck-is-he-doing" look on her face. Haha. This scene is really cute too!

9labtc.jpg43i83.jpg

Suddenly, a man comes from behind and snatches away BS's bag. BS is shocked and starts running after the man. He asks JH to help chase after him (since he's on a bike and all) but JH doesn't help her and instead annoys her. After a lot of running and chasing, BS finally catches the thief. JH arrives on his bike and kicks the man and he falls to the ground.

1z5oku0.jpg2f087r9.jpg

JH pins the man down while BS calls the police. The man begs JH to let him go, saying that he had to steal because he needed money to feed his child. Upon hearing this, JH immediately recalls how he also had to live his life on the streets when he was younger. He softens and decides to let the man go because he knows how it feels like to live poor. BS is unhappy about this and vents her anger on JH. JH then cuffs his hand along with BS's hand. Way to anger her more, JH! Haha.

xe0gvk.jpg15d3os6.jpgzkk7r9.jpgi2944h.jpg

Walking with their hands cuffed together, they attract stares from passers-by. JH cheekily says they are on a date. He then stops and holds BS's hand, and puts it to his cheek, earning him a kick from BS. Little does he know that Hwa Young is looking at them from her car!

24onmac.jpgji2lhe.jpg

JH then asks BS if she's hungry and they both go to a place to eat. They talk happily but then BS says something (I wish I understood what she said) which causes JH to be angry and upset, and things go quiet between them. JH looks really unhappy and he starts saying something which angers BS. BS then slaps him and walks off. They do not realise that Hwa Young is watching all of this. Gosh, I'm dying to know what they said to each other.

erbuw4.jpg24mch2f.jpg206f0bs.jpg1zcg1w8.jpg

Fast forward. It is night and the valet attendants are knocking off work, including JH. He rides his bike home. During the ride, he recalls his argument with BS. Her words are playing in his head. At the same time, BS is somewhere else, standing while waiting for the bus and looking at the sky. JH's words are also playing in her head. I find this scene to be quite sweet. They're both thinking of each other, even though it's for all the wrong reason.

261kmty.jpgvicha8.jpg23uxyyc.jpgr1hctj.jpg

Fast forward. The next day, BS heads to the boutique (where JH works at). While BS is entering the boutique, it so happens that JH is also walking towards her direction. Both of them see each other but do not acknowledge each other's presence. So cold!

2ev5mo3.jpg2cendya.jpg

Back to BS being at the boutique, It seems that she is there to buy something (I think it's a gift for someone). However, she stops a while at the lingerie department and recalls what JH said to her, about measuring her cup size. It looks like she is about to ask the person to measure her cup size but then decides not to. She then proceeds to look at some wallets. Wonder who she's buying it for? Oh and her "friend" who works there happens to see her and approaches her.

htsb9x.jpg2mfn05y.jpg

24wy902.jpgsoqreu.jpg2rhwa44.jpgrcn9sm.jpg

After getting her stuff, BS leaves the boutique. While she is walking back, Hwa Young sees her and approaches her. She calls out to BS and both of them meet. JH, who happens to be nearby, sees this. *inserts suspensful music* I sense an impending catfight.

21nqhy8.jpgsp84eg.jpgs2xh0h.jpg15cfqkw.jpg

Looks like BS's imaginary boyfriend is Pink Chicken! Hahaha. BUT OH! There was one part in the episode where Bong Sun was looking at the Pink Chicken poster and it changed from Lee Ki Kwang to Jae Hee!! LOL! Perhaps JH has been occupying BS's mind till she hallucinates about him.

2ce3nv5.jpgx3ye1c.jpg

Oh and I truly apologise to everyone for posting spoilers here! Hope you don't mind me doing so.

Guest naddification

Just a teeny bit of preview for episode 4:

It seems like Kim Dal has got her eyes set on JH. Maybe she's attracted to his wealth? And it seems that BS is one step closer to finding out about JH's double life after seeing him dressed in rich-looking clothes and taking the same car as Hwa Young.

One part shows Bong Sun approaching a man from behind and when he turns around, BS recognises him and immediately turns around to walk away. However, the man tries to stop her. (I am pretty sure that man either is BS's ex-lover or someone whom BS used to like/love.) Jae Hee suddenly pops out of nowhere and comes to her rescue. He tells the man something along the lines of "You are her ex-lover but I am her current lover", puts his arm around BS and brings her head to his shoulder. Hehe!

Oooh things are getting really interesting and fun to watch!

found those pics on LJA gall-dcinside

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nice hoodie..onnie... :D :D "blue-chicken" eh? the alter-ego of pink chicken :D

i think i've seen bong sun wear this hoodie on 6 minute preview-clip

Do you have an official link, I would like to check out other posts!

Does anyone know the songs that are played in the drama, I think one of them was by BEAST, is any OST singles out yet?

Archived