[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

i also got the subs for ep.1 from the other forum.. yay finally i can fully understand the storyline XD

lol bongsun and pink chicken's scene is laughable and sweet(?)

wow the spoiler! ep 3 seems cool.. both JH & BS starting to fall in love with each other !! Yayyy!

currently DL this episode and cant wait to watch it!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also got the subs for ep.1 from the other forum.. yay finally i can fully understand the storyline XD

lol bongsun and pink chicken's scene is laughable and sweet(?)

wow the spoiler! ep 3 seems cool.. both JH & BS starting to fall in love with each other !! Yayyy!

currently DL this episode and cant wait to watch it!!

Bong Sun's daydreaming is really weird to have the pink chicken, doesn't it? hahhaa

Yeah in Episode 3, Jae Hee is sketching Bong Sun in a uniform and Bong Sun keeps seeing Jae Hee as the pink chicken... I feel sorry for Jae Hee, he has a very hard past and it seems he is very uneasy even he has a lot of money... Jae Hee is a poor orphan boy, he is so lonely :(

icweq, haha,..yeah cant wait to watch eps 3 ^^ already loving the couple from the very first eps ....really want to know Bong Sun' ex boyfriend ..

nadiffication, wow ..thanks for fast recap ^^

good news, dramabeans will continue to make recap for Me Too Flower :D , btw even i dont care about the rating, but to see the rating keep on drowning...feel bit sad :tears:

Me Too Flower FIGHTING ~~~~~

icweq, haha,..yeah cant wait to watch eps 3 ^^ already loving the couple from the very first eps ....really want to know Bong Sun' ex boyfriend ..

nadiffication, wow ..thanks for fast recap ^^

good news, dramabeans will continue to make recap for Me Too Flower :D , btw even i dont care about the rating, but to see the rating keep on drowning...feel bit sad :tears:

Me Too Flower FIGHTING ~~~~~

Yeah its a bit sad but the ratings are better than the previous, Heartstrings and Can't Lose...

And Amazing recap in dramabeans!!! Characters are getting stronger and stronger every episodes! Indeed excellent writing!

From dramabeans recap: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/11/me-too-flower-episode-2/#comment-561795

My favorite part of the review is the highlight on discussing depression and how it remains a taboo in Korea...

I just finish eps 3 and can't wait for eps. 4. I wonder who the guy in the preview is. It seem like he like Bong Sun all ready.

I forgot to said this early but I'm hope this time Lee Ji Ah finally get someone in the end. I watch all of Lee Ji Ah past drama she was in and she never end up with anyone.

I just finish eps 3 and can't wait for eps. 4. I wonder who the guy in the preview is. It seem like he like Bong Sun all ready.

I forgot to said this early but I'm hope this time Lee Ji Ah finally get someone in the end. I watch all of Lee Ji Ah past drama she was in and she never end up with anyone.

Of course it should be Jae Hee all the way!!! The guy looks like a very familiar actor, he looks like the guy from The Musical

Of course it should be Jae Hee all the way!!! The guy looks like a very familiar actor, he looks like the guy from The Musical

Somehow I can't remember where I see that guy from. Yeah he look so familiar...he look like an older version of Kim Hyun Joong and Bae Yong Jun mix together..lol

Guest naddification

Thanks for posting the recaps

Episode 3 rating: AGB (5.5%) TNS (6.5%)

@naddification, I love your recap, even it's very short, the last part is so sweet! I can't wait to watch it!!! Can you understand Korean?

I know we shouldn't be too bothered by the ratings but.....it's quite sad to know that this drama is getting really good and people still aren't tuning in. :(

Oh and thank you! I don't understand Korean fully. I can only understand bits and pieces, word and phrases here and there; then I piece them together! That is why it may not be accurate and spot-on. :D

Download "Me,flower! " OSt Part 1 here:

http://k2nblog.com/single-v-a-beast-a-team-me-too-flower-ost-part-1/

Wow thank you for posting this!! Been waiting (im)patiently for them to release the OST! Hehehe. :D

I really like the "Oh My Boy" song!

Guest judyannlou

where can i download soft subs for this drama? thanks

You can watched the drama in dramacrazy,net, Every episodes were uploaded the day right after the episodes was aired in MBC, but the corresponding English subtitle posted on a latter date. Only episode 1 was being sub, but despite of it I still watched the RAW version which I 'm still amazed with their hilarious acting.

Archived