[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, I finished watching the 2 episodes in 2 days but with chinese subbed. I enjoyed the drama very much, though I don't know how the story will go, I think there are many things to tell. And I do miss YSY since after the drama 'Baker'. He is as cute and smart as before. :rolleyes:

Me too, I finished watching the 2 episodes in 2 days but with chinese subbed. I enjoyed the drama very much, though I don't know how the story will go, I think there are many things to tell. And I do miss YSY since after the drama 'Baker'. He is as cute and smart as before. :rolleyes:

Hi! Welcome here! I envy you cause you have already seen it in a language that you completely understand!!! I miss Yoon Si Yoon as well and I am glad that he made a last minute come back on 2011!

Guest arathegreat

I'm really happy that I'm a Flower Too! (or Me Too Flower!) way exceeded my expectations.

It's nice to have the writer of My Name is Kim Sam Soon and What's up Fox? in K-dramaland after a long time.

I'm also satisfied with how Lee Ji Ah, Yoon Shi Yoon and the rest of the cast nailed it.

It's just sad that despite their great acting here, they're not attracting fans/viewers.

Most of the viewers lately are lacking objectivity--trying to judge the performance based on rumors.

I'm still here to support this series. Even though the forum's a bit slow in pace, I know there will be more people who'll visit it soon.

Hopefully, people will realize how good this series is.

Let's not just look on the physical attributes of the series, but rather on its content and believability.

Thanks for the continuous support for I'm a Flower Too!

Hope the English subs will be released soon.

Too bad, I can't understand Korean. Even though I can speak English, I can't help in subbing.

See you around for more posts/activities here.

Fighting I'm a Flower Too!

Hi Guys,

Any full version of Miss A's Suzy OST "Too Much Tears" in Episode 2? It sounds so great and I wanna have the full version!!!

I don't think it is released yet? I could be wrong though.

Hmmm.. until then: 수지 - [눈물이 많아서] 나도, 꽃 (all credit to the original uploader)

Suzy does have beautiful voice... it was perfect for the setting....

I'm really happy that I'm a Flower Too! (or Me Too Flower!) way exceeded my expectations.

It's nice to have the writer of My Name is Kim Sam Soon and What's up Fox? in K-dramaland after a long time.

I'm also satisfied with how Lee Ji Ah, Yoon Shi Yoon and the rest of the cast nailed it.

It's just sad that despite their great acting here, they're not attracting fans/viewers.

Most of the viewers lately are lacking objectivity--trying to judge the performance based on rumors.

I'm still here to support this series. Even though the forum's a bit slow in pace, I know there will be more people who'll visit it soon.

Hopefully, people will realize how good this series is.

Let's not just look on the physical attributes of the series, but rather on its content and believability.

Thanks for the continuous support for I'm a Flower Too!

Hope the English subs will be released soon.

Too bad, I can't understand Korean. Even though I can speak English, I can't help in subbing.

See you around for more posts/activities here.

Fighting I'm a Flower Too!

Thanks for hanging around in here!!! In the english world, yeah it seems that this quite slow but this drama is getting popular in Korea... The drama and also Yoon Si Yoon topped the naver searches last week... When this drama is subbed in english, this will gather more followers...

Guest judyannlou

Ratings:

11-09 第一集

AGB全国:6.8

AGB首尔:8.6

TNS全国:6.6

TNS首尔:8.8

11-10 第二集

AGB全国:7.6 (↑0.8)

AGB首尔:9.7 (↑1.1)

TNS全国:6.0 (↓0.6)

TNS首尔:7.7 (↓1.1)

Try to view the Dramwikki, they have different figures in the rating of Me Too Flower. You have the same result in Hancinema

Try to view the Dramwikki, they have different figures in the rating of Me Too Flower. You have the same result in Hancinema

Yeah, in dramawiki now, there are too sets of ratings, interestingly, in TNS it goes down and in AGB it goes up after Episode 2! Weird!

But interesting fact again, on Wednesday-Thursday nights last week, "Me Too Flower", Yoon Si Yoon, and Lee Ji Ah are in the top keywords in Naver search last week, more than Deep Rooted Trees and Glory Jane, it seems that "Me Too Flower" is increasingly getting more popular online or the Korean netizens... Hopefull in the English world it gets popular as they release the english subs...

But so much of the ratings or whatever... I'm happy about how this drama is getting the praise based on the leads performances :) Ratings will surely go up in the coming weeks, it will drain off some audience from Glory Jane which almost have the same genre

Guest judyannlou

Yeah, in dramawiki now, there are too sets of ratings, interestingly, in TNS it goes down and in AGB it goes up after Episode 2! Weird!

But interesting fact again, on Wednesday-Thursday nights last week, "Me Too Flower", Yoon Si Yoon, and Lee Ji Ah are in the top keywords in Naver search last week, more than Deep Rooted Trees and Glory Jane, it seems that "Me Too Flower" is increasingly getting more popular online or the Korean netizens... Hopefull in the English world it gets popular as they release the english subs...

But so much of the ratings or whatever... I'm happy about how this drama is getting the praise based on the leads performances :) Ratings will surely go up in the coming weeks, it will drain off some audience from Glory Jane which almost have the same genre

Hope so, for me "Me too flower" is quiet an entertaining drama. Despite the absence of English subtitle it made me laughed. I'm so glad for having this Forum/Thread which I can have an update and positive interactions on this drama.

Hope so, for me "Me too flower" is quiet an entertaining drama. Despite the absence of English subtitle it made me laughed. I'm so glad for having this Forum/Thread which I can have an update and positive interactions on this drama.

I am also happy about the positive reviews that the drama is getting from the press... By the way, i wonder what Jae Hee said to the woman who is hysterical in the hotel and he made her calmed... I hope he can do the same with the policewoman to help her with depression. Also, Jae Hee has a very dark past, i think he is not stable as well as a person

Archived