• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest judyannlou

Hello~~

I guess these are BTS pics? :rolleyes:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing some BTS Photos. If ever you can immediately acquire some video clips or photos during the Press conference, please upload here in this thread and please add English subtitles for us some viewers who can't understand Korean language. Thanks in advance.

Guest judyannlou

Relationship Diagram! I'll put this in front page:

*quoted image*

Pictures from the Press Conference! Starting in 1 hour!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thank you for uploading the photo shots during the press- con. It seems that LJA has a sad look. Maybe she was worried about that there might be question regarding the past event of her life. Still some media might again interrogate her about it instead of asking her about the drama.

Thank you for uploading the photo shots during the press- con. It seems that LJA has a sad look. Maybe she was worried about that there might be question regarding the past event of her life. Still some media might again interrogate her about it instead of asking her about the drama.

Yeah, she is, my guess is because she's too tired.... they are working almost without sleep for two weeks already but Siyoon still looks awesomely charming!

1320045831_223341.jpg

20111031_1320045596_04520900_1.jpg

2011103115510231467_1.jpg

201110311619011001_1.jpg

201110311631521001_1.jpg

cf96cd435029072dca0f23ad84c71ac4.jpg

I found photos where Lee Ji Ah is laughing with Siyoon!

20111031000300_0.jpg

20111031_1320046848_08724600_1.jpg

Ki Kwang!!!

2011103116493927827_1.jpg

Lee Ji Ah

image_readtop_2011_705572_1320047480505014.jpg

Jo Min Ki

20111031163533_4eae4fc5a7b38_1.jpg

Guest naddification

You can try it here, MBC 118... http://www.korea-tv.net/howto/live/

Thank you database for the live streaming link!

I found photos where Lee Ji Ah is laughing with Siyoon!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Awww! Those pictures of them genuinely smiling and laughing make me smile too! Having a good feeling about this pairing/collaboration. Excited, excited, EXCITED!

"Me Too, Flower!" cast and crew, FIGHTING!!!

Premier was revealed to be pushed back on November 9 as per Press Conference! I would think this is better to have a full blown marketing this week.

Thanks for the news, I think pushing back the premier date makes a whole lot of more sense and that's still cutting it close.

Lee Ji Ah, looks so listless during the conference :( I hope she'll be back to her cheerful self soon. Isolating herself at her home since the scandal has done her no good really... at least she's out among people and working now. And Yoon Si Yoon is energetic enough for two :) Love the guy since the Baker King drama, but what's up with that hairdo?! Someone please give him back the hairstyle he sported in Baker King! :sweatingbullets:

Guest judyannlou

database. Thanks again for posting some pictures which LJA had smiled with YSY, I'm glad to see her smile it also brightens my day. Though I'm so anxious for the drama to be aired soon but I'm also happy and glad that the premier was being moved to a latter date for which makes the actors and actresses have a little space for their hectic schedules in shooting. At least they can breathe a little more time. Even they look so tired as casn be seen through their eyes but then LJA and YSY still look pretty and handsome respectively. I'll be eagerly waiting to be viewed in the internet @ dramacrazy.net just an additional more few days once it airs in MBC, Korea for I live in the Philippines.

I think it's marketing strategy, they meant to announce that the premiere date is November 2 so that people will be aware about it, but moving it to a latter date will surely secure its possible audiences... I am expecting new trailer to be released this week and some other captures from the drama.

Not sure if these teaser videos have been posted, but here you go!

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Second trailer is new! Thanks :D Looks cute! I'm totally getting the Sujini vibe from Lee Ji Ah, which is a good thing IMO.

Countdown: 8 days to go!

Archived