[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adam-love

Anyone know who will be in charge of subs? I've been in viki and darksmurfs, but no notice.  :tears:

I really hope someone will sub it in English .... Because I really want to watch this drama ^^

Maybe Kimchi Drama? I hope so ...... Maybe we can check Mysoju too ? If they find something it will be on their site. 

Any other ideas where we can find it ?

OMO @lyra_brillantez I can't breath too ! LOL Thank for the screencaps (@trigg too ^^)

Guest momo-san

I streamed the raws this morning and it looks very cute. I love how the female lead is being styled so far, I want that last outfit for myself.

Qn: For those of you with macs, what are you using to watch downloaded raws of this show. I thought I had every codec and video player known to macs but the videos refuse to play smoothly and freeze the computer. Advice?

Assuming you got a clean download (because it's always possible you got a corrupted file) VLC will play almost anything. Otherwise, install Perian and Quicktime should be able to play the rest. The only exception is some MKV files, which tend to bork like crazy, in which case you might want to try DivX player. I also have every player known to Mac-kind, because I play with videos a lot and Macs make it incredibly easy to do such things.

I wasn't going to watch this, but certain younger individuals in the house wish to see the boyz. 8-)

Anyone know who will be in charge of subs? I've been in viki and darksmurfs, but no notice. :tears:

SAME HERE!!! I was checking darksmurfsubs but no word =[

withs2 has it as an upcoming project but I won't have that patience to wait x____x;

hopefully some people come by this thread to post some subs ;x

Hi again,

this news shared shyangz on soompi.

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Earns Top Ratings Thanks to "Jung Il Woo Effect"

d283c128b4fe8592a5c9804552774934_large.jpg

Cable drama “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” (FBRS) aired its first episode on Oct 31, scoring a respectable 1.19% in ratings of households with tvN, Mnet, Olive and OnStyle cable channels, according to AGB Nielsen Research. Analysis of the ratings also revealed that it as the top drama for female viewers aged between 20 to 30. This age group also constitute 30% of viewers when the ratings of the episode peaked at 2.6%. As ratings for cable programs, these figures mark a promising start for the drama.

A tvN spokesman commented that the record ratings could be achieved due to three reasons – vivid, lifelike characters;  a storyline filled with both realistic and fantasy elements; and filmed with stylish on-screen beauty. He also likened the drama as a “romantic comedy assorted gift set” for viewers.

With a setting against an instant noodle “ramyun” shop, the first episode showed the first meeting between lead characters Cha Ji Soo (Jung Il Woo) and Yang Eun Bi (Lee Chung Ah).  If the drama was an "assorted gift set," one of the most coveted gifts must be Jung Il Woo. Even prior to the first episode broadcast, he has attracted much attention for his portrayal of a cunning, harsh rich man’s son who is innocent at heart, earning him the nickname of “New Age RoCo Prince.” ("RoCo" is short for "Romantic Comedy")

Unanimous praise from netizens include, “Who else but our Actor Jung, he really lived up to our expectations,” “Birth of the new generation RoCo King! Today’s episode was really interesting. I’m already smitten with Cha Ji Soo,” “This seems like a drama gently simmering to becoming a hit! Even if only the first episode has just been aired, I don’t think I can sleep, all because of Il Woo!”

The drama airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11pm on tvN.

df34d3402210985d3df89f53c265fa13_large.jpg

Guest kayana20

I am in love with this drama it looks so good. Funny, romantic, and full of so many story angles. It doesn't hurt that the main leads are absolutely hilarious too. I cannot wait to continue watching. :wub: :wub:

Guest mionenoelle

I've dled the 450p bangsuk version yesterday, and then I discovered that there's another 450p release today (pcq). Which is the better version overall? Also, which version is darksmurf subbing?

Thanks ;)

i am liking this drama!! hope someone could sub this.. Jung Il Woo's such a hottie!!!!! :wub: :wub:

im about to watch ep 2.. the story seems interesting..and im really glad that dramabeans is recapping it! :D

Guest linsay1008

*quoted image*

jungilwoo latest twit :

Photo from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (꽃미남 라면가게)

more photos from @CJNDRAMA: translation by Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (꽃미남 라면가게) FB

*quoted image*

[@flowerboyramyunshop , Episode 2] is still mysterious, even if it just turned out to be a high school chachisu_ ~ instead of flower boys , an exciting action scene this time?! Jeongilwoo too! Tonight at 11:00 Check tvN

[꽃미남 라면가게, 2화] 고딩이라는 게 밝혀졌어도 여전히 신비로운 촤치수~ 샤방샤방 꽃매력 말고 이번엔 두근두근 꽃액션?! 역시 정일우! 오늘밤 11시 tvN에서 확인하세요

*quoted image*

RAW EPISODE 1 HERE: EPISODE 1

after finishing episode 1 , i kinda love the premise of teacher-student story. where to ? and Jung Il Woo is comic on his own way of not relating to english language. so cute ! :wub: spoiled brat versus a conservative teach. well, there's more to look forward to!

annyeong,

hi lyra thanks for sharing the raw link with us :lol:

luv it so much :wub: :wub:  yayyy ilwoo fighting

just now watched raw ep 2. this is really entertaining. i am loving it. just waiting for the recap in db.

in the preview for the next episode, did the other lead guy say, "maanuraa"? doesnt "maanuraa" means wife? what did he mean by that? i am really curious.....

Hi raineyrain, i had similar problems before, too.  I was using "bsplayer and windows media player 11".  I downloaded "K-lite Beta codecs". This codec package also have media player classic. Now I can watch everything. Try that if you want.

Edit: opps sorry I didn't see, you're using mac. Don't know if useful for mac.

It's all good. I still appreciate that you were trying to help!

Assuming you got a clean download (because it's always possible you got a corrupted file) VLC will play almost anything. Otherwise, install Perian and Quicktime should be able to play the rest. The only exception is some MKV files, which tend to bork like crazy, in which case you might want to try DivX player. I also have every player known to Mac-kind, because I play with videos a lot and Macs make it incredibly easy to do such things.

I wasn't going to watch this, but certain younger individuals in the house wish to see the boyz. 8-)

Thanks for your tips. I have all the players you mentioned and Perian. I will admit that I forgot to give good old work horse VLC a try last night. Let's hope that does the trick. I've grown too dependent on the different Mplayers and ignored the tried and true.

And yes, MKVs in my experience are Mac's kryptonite.

_/_

Today's ep was another bout of cuteness. I may be completely off base with my lack of Korean fluency but it seemed like a tentative love polygon was being formed.

For those in North America, Episode 1, with English subs, is on Dramafever.

As of now, I don't think the copyright owner has agreed yet to allow subbing on Viki because even the channel has been deleted.

I don't know if any fan-subbing group has decided to sub this drama yet.

Guest daysgoby

Hmm it seems like I'm having trouble that someone else on this thread is having -- I've downloaded the raws and they just refuse to work on VLC, which usually plays everything. The audio is SUPER fast, so everything is garbled and I'm googling to no avail. I noticed that this tends to happen with cable K-dramas over KBS/MBC/SBS dramas since the rips are not done by the same groups of people.

Anyone else have this problem? I need my Jung Il-woo fix :(

Archived