[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alf_patra

Lee Ki Woo : Uri Tall Man Look so cool . Thanks For Picture. Like It.

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Lee Ki Woo's still update!

*quoted image*

credit: CJ E&M

Lee Ki Woo : Uri Tall Man Look so cool and gergous . Thanks For Picture. Like It.

Guest rainyrainy

OMGGGGGG thankuuuuuu for this thread , I'm eaaaagerly waitng for this drama to start , the two guys looks veryyyyy cute and I wish the story will be good too :) , I never tasted ramyun since I'm not korean but I wish I would be able to taste it one day rolleyes.gif

Guest lovenwait

Thank you all for the gorgeous pictures and updates. I am so excited (like everyone else here) for this show to come out. I love all of the leads :)

Annyeong~~

Sharing some BTS videos before "FBoRS" press con yesterday ^_^

Video 1: Ilwoo's BTS "FBoRS" presscon #1

Video 2: Ilwoo's BTS "FBoRS" presscon #2

Video 3: Ilwoo's BTS "FBoRS" presscon #3

Video 4: Ilwoo's BTS "FBoRS" presscon #4

<All videos credit and upload to YT by: dc ilwoo>

Some pics of Ilwoo taken by dc ilwoo before "FBoRS" presscon yesterday ^_^

img1801fg.jpg

img1800s.jpg

img1804xu.jpg

img1805t.jpg

img1806s.jpg

Annyeong~~

BTS pics update! Ilwoo on the set! ^_^

photopicker.jpg

photopicker.jpg

435057062.jpg

435057607.jpg

435057835.jpg

via dc

Cha Chi Soo's character promo pic :wub:

00e93901213fb80e958cc49.jpg

via Ilwoo Story

Jung Il Woo With “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” Cast Feels Short at 183cm

The press conference for tvN’s “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” was held on October 27, and its stars appeared to high anticipation and flashing lights.

Jung Il Woo leads the drama as the titular rich “flower boy” who ends up working at a ramyun shop along with several other “flower boys.” The other males are fresh faces in the industry with modeling backgrounds. Their heights are all above 180cm (~5ft 11in).

The second male lead is actor Lee Ki Woo who is well known for his incredible height at 190cm (~6ft 3in). Jung Il Woo, at 183cm, is worrying about his height for the first time since his debut.

Jung Il Woo elaborated, “I can’t wear insoles because my back hurts but I thought about standing on a pedestal.” He continued, “I’ve always been the youngest but now I am happily working with my juniors. This drama is bright and delightful so please give us lots of love.”

Read more: http://www.soompi.com/news/jung-il-woo-with-flower-boy-ramyun-shop-cast-feels-short-at-183cm

Hello~

Just want to share these videos:

* Another teaser has just been released! Here's the video: Flower Boys of Ramyun Shop #teaser 5 <upload to YT by: dc ilwoo>

* Preview & PressCon "FBoRS" Video: Flower Boys of Ramyun Shop Preview and Press Conference <credit: TV Daily & upload to YT by allgiveyou>

BTS pics updates for "FBoRS"! Oh my, Ilwoo's such a cutie! :w00t:

ac7qoleceaeozog.jpg

actorjiw131990047184728.jpg

32774325467173791742623.jpg

via dc

Guest liliz76

Seriously Jung Il Woo is such a pretty boy !!! :wub: :wub:

Someone knows if there is a viki channel ? I can't find any >< I can't wait to see this drama with English subs ^^ Even more since I saw the teaser ^^

Archived