[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

Adam-love, FBoRS's channel hasn't been opened on the viki yet because of the license issue.

Hope, viki open the channel as soon as possible.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching raw episode 1 and at the same time reading the recaps at DB. OMG!!!!!!! SO SWEET!!!!!!!!. JIW AND LCA really rocking the show! I really like this episode. Looking forward for the next episodes.

I previously watched JIW in MFL and 49 days. He is really cute in this drama. In my opinion i feel that this type of flirty, rich, high school character suits him more than the previous ones. I am not into sagueks, so did not see him in ROI.

I will stick to this one, as it is really entertaining. FBoRS Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thank you jazza_625, lyra_brillantez, angieknows_11 and meebo for all pictures, news and especially for the links and recap. I really looking for them.:wub:

I want to share this news. And some caps and fan art picture shared by Flower Boy Ramyun Shop on Fb.

"Flower Boy Ramen Shop" Lee Cheong-ah and Jeong II-woo's 1mm kiss first meet

photo203673.jpg

tvN drama "Flower Boy Ramen Shop" captured fans with its kiss scene from the very first episode.

The first episode of "Flower Boy Ramen Shop" showed bad tempered second generation plutocrat Jeong Il-woo (Cha Ji-soo) and student Lee Cheong-ah meeting for the first time.

The place they met was in a public bathroom in Noryangjin, Seoul.  They almost kissed to as they got close until they were only about 1 mm  apart.

Known as the risky kiss scene, this scene draws their first meet very realistically and comically.

Despite the fact that Jeong Il-woo and Lee Cheong-ah met for the first time, the kiss scene was good in one cue and the atmosphere on the set was very lively. Jeong Il-woo and Lee Cheong-ah said, "I've never kissed in a public bathroom before".

A parody of "Gone with the Wind", the back bending pose will be drawn very comically by the two. As Lee Cheong-ah comes out of the bathroom, she is surprised by a passing motor bike and Jeong Il-woo catches her from falling.

Outstanding in reflexes and motor nerves, the two managed to pull of a  very flexible move and the crew on site applauded them. According to  the staff, the motorbike scene was practiced several times but Lee  Cheon-ah managed to pull off her stunt with perfection.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean  ) via Hancinema

30309415257232150873512.jpg31063615258145817448812.jpg

Fb.

“Flower boy” Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah’s “about to have 1mm Kiss”

170wq.jpg

Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah’s “about to have a 1mm kiss” is attracting people’s attention.

On the first episode of tvN Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (written by Yoon Nan Joong, directed by Jung Jung Hwa), aired on the 31st, Cha Chi Soo (played by Jung Il Woo), a sensitive son of a business tycoon, meets Yang Eun Bi (played by Lee Chung Ah), a hard-working student preparing for the bar exam, for the first time, and the staffs of this drama prepared a kiss scene to target the female audience.

The place they meet for the first time is a public restroom in Noryangjin Gosichon. The “1mm kiss” between Jung Il Woo, who suddenly break into the ladies’ room, and Lee Chung Ah described their first encounter realistically and comically, drawing the female audience’s attention.

Although this was the first scene for Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah acting together, it was reported that they finished the “1mm kiss scene” without making mistakes and made the whole mood of the set peaceful and friendly. Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah said, “it was the first time for both of us to have a kiss in a public restroom,” being overly chatty.

Moreover, on the day’s episode, Jung Il Woo bends Lee Chung Ah’s back comically to parody the famous scene of Gone with the Wind. The pose is made as Chi Soo holds Eun Bi not to make her fall as she gets surprised by a motorcycle suddenly passing by her and stumble.

Showing good reflexes and physical abilities, they perfectly created the scene that reminded of a high level of gymnastics and were praised by the staffs. According to the staffs, they filmed the same scene dozens of times to make Lee Chung Ah in sync with the motorcycle, but she posed perfectly every time.

Meanwhile, the first episode of Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is aired simultaneously on 4 channels-Olive, Mnet, On Style, and tvN, which tvN tries for the first time.

Source: TV Report

by eternalc2h / Korea.com

I streamed the raws this morning and it looks very cute. I love how the female lead is being styled so far, I want that last outfit for myself.

Qn: For those of you with macs, what are you using to watch downloaded raws of this show. I thought I had every codec and video player known to macs but the videos refuse to play smoothly and freeze the computer. Advice?

hello everyone....

oh my god....

this drama will be a totally DAEBAK .... Jung II Woo is one of the most handsome boys in the korean drama land..he is soo hot and have a smile that captured every one's heart ..and the story is really amazing i love these couple already..so yeah..FBORS Fighting :wub:

I streamed the raws this morning and it looks very cute. I love how the female lead is being styled so far, I want that last outfit for myself.

Qn: For those of you with macs, what are you using to watch downloaded raws of this show. I thought I had every codec and video player known to macs but the videos refuse to play smoothly and freeze the computer. Advice?

Hi raineyrain, i had similar problems before, too.  I was using "bsplayer and windows media player 11".  I downloaded "K-lite Beta codecs". This codec package also have media player classic. Now I can watch everything. Try that if you want.

Edit: opps sorry I didn't see, you're using mac. Don't know if useful for mac.

raineyrain, how are you guys streaming it on mac (even if it's not smooth)? 

I have a MacBookPro, and I'm just afraid of downloading programs ... 

Archived