[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest winniesuzette

HI, i would like to inquire if do you have any idea on what type of video file will withs2 use for subbing this drama?

Hello. Does anyone knows where I can found soft subs for episode 2?

No... keep refreshing the dramafever site every five minutes myself but they haven't put up ep2 yet ): Once they do, I will rip the subs as soon as I can and post them here like last time! (i'll sync them with the arigato version btw)

I actually thought they would be released by now... Ep1 went up on the first, only one day after the original airing so can't be long now for the second episode!

Guest mariabagnale

No... keep refreshing the dramafever site every five minutes myself but they haven't put up ep2 yet ): Once they do, I will rip the subs as soon as I can and post them here like last time! (i'll sync them with the arigato version btw)

I actually thought they would be released by now... Ep1 went up on the first, only one day after the original airing so can't be long now for the second episode!

Thank you for your hard work!

I just watched the first episode with the sub ripped by you, and it was really great!

About the second one I downloaded the arigato raw but it have problem, I don't know if it have some sort of problem with codec and mac but the sounds is accelerated.

Guest Yeoreum1430286699

Thank you for your hard work!

I just watched the first episode with the sub ripped by you, and it was really great!

About the second one I downloaded the arigato raw but it have problem, I don't know if it have some sort of problem with codec and mac but the sounds is accelerated.

Yeah it was like that with me too, just  try another media player. I always use VLC and it didn't play it properly but in windows media player the sound is just fine. Don't know why, I have zero knowledge of codecs, video files etc (or computers in general for that matter) so I don't know which player you should use on your mac (i mean, can you use the windows player if you want to? No idea, that's how limited my knowledge is keke) but I think if you google it you'll surely find one. That's how I found out to try another player too

For people interested in softsubs (online streaming just doesn't do JIW's face any justice ^^), I have quickly ripped those of dramafever

My link

(I hope I don't offend any folks by offering this download link or break any rules. I haven't changed a thing in the original sub and kept the credits in, just resynced it with the  720p-AS version from D-Addicts. It is originally for my own benefit, hence the sync quality isn't spectacular)

Thank ypu¡¡ i am from Spain and i cant see dramafever.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: thank you

Guest mariabagnale

Yeah it was like that with me too, just  try another media player. I always use VLC and it didn't play it properly but in windows media player the sound is just fine. Don't know why, I have zero knowledge of codecs, video files etc (or computers in general for that matter) so I don't know which player you should use on your mac (i mean, can you use the windows player if you want to? No idea, that's how limited my knowledge is keke) but I think if you google it you'll surely find one. That's how I found out to try another player too

Yeah, I can't use window player and, It don't play with quicktime either, I proved with divx player too, the sounds it good here but it don't support the sub!I don't know what to do!

Guest Yeoreum1430286699

Yeah, I can't use window player and, It don't play with quicktime either, I proved with divx player too, the sounds it good here but it don't support the sub!I don't know what to do!

Weird Divx doesn't support the sub, according google it should if it is an srt file (which it is) and has the same name as the video file and it's saved in the same map.

Anyway, on this page they list a bunch of players you could try after someone encountered the same problem as you. I think you have to be a member though to be able to read the topic. But don't worry; it is free and you don't receive any obnoxious email or anything whatsoever.

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22704

Hope it helps! Still eagerly waiting on DF. I think we were terribly spoiled with the fast release of episode 1. Far too impatient now haha

Yay! thanks so much! share the subs here when you rip it up.

I actually don't like to stream. Because I keep rewatching dramas. kekekeke.

And I download HD raw videos.

Anyway, thanks a lot. Hope the subs for Ep2 comes up! :)

Archived