[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mariabagnale

Weird Divx doesn't support the sub, according google it should if it is an srt file (which it is) and has the same name as the video file and it's saved in the same map.

Anyway, on this page they list a bunch of players you could try after someone encountered the same problem as you. I think you have to be a member though to be able to read the topic. But don't worry; it is free and you don't receive any obnoxious email or anything whatsoever.

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22704

Hope it helps! Still eagerly waiting on DF. I think we were terribly spoiled with the fast release of episode 1. Far too impatient now haha

Thank you so much!!!

I downloaded another player and It play right!

About divx yes it go with sub but with th sub of Judit ( despite it is a srt)It said that don't can show them because are not a support format...

I don't know really I tried with other srt sub and it goes...

Guest love.peace.happiness.

OMG i cannot wait until Monday..this is so bad for me right now because i have school and exams coming up....aaaahhhh why!!! OMG how good does JIW look in suits?? he has the perfect body to wear suites all the time..thank you ladies for all the BTS goodies..

For those interested to know, I think the english sub will be available with darksmurf. That team is quite good and quite fast. I love those guys. But they have not decided what version will they sync the subs with so nothing is up yet. Hopefully, we can have better news by the end of today or tom. And for those who want to try another player, I recommend downloading the GOM Player. It easy to use. :D

Guest kaedejun

Flower Boy Ramen Shop is now on DramaFever!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4044/1/Flower_Boy_Ramen_Shop/

New simulcast for DramaFever!

For those interested to know, I think the english sub will be available with darksmurf. That team is quite good and quite fast. I love those guys. But they have not decided what version will they sync the subs with so nothing is up yet. Hopefully, we can have better news by the end of today or tom. And for those who want to try another player, I recommend downloading the GOM Player. It easy to use. :D

thanks SO much for the news I was really hoping they would take the project and wondering which of the (really too many :ph34r: ) versions was the right one to dowload, hope to have some more news soon!

they don't have this drama yet... hopefully next week..

HI, i would like to inquire if do you have any idea on what type of video file will withs2 use for subbing this drama?

i think it would be .srt file. Most of their soft subs are .srt (almost all actually, cause i usually download my soft sub there because it's one of the finest). Just use VLC player so you can use the .srt file.

No... keep refreshing the dramafever site every five minutes myself but they haven't put up ep2 yet ): Once they do, I will rip the subs as soon as I can and post them here like last time! (i'll sync them with the arigato version btw)

I actually thought they would be released by now... Ep1 went up on the first, only one day after the original airing so can't be long now for the second episode!

i hope dramafever will release episode 2 later so you could ripped it and post the .srt file here.. lol... Thanks in advance judit.! BTW, how do you ripped the subtitle? do you have to download the video from dramafever? or you can actually rip the sub while streaming?

Jung Il Woo decorates Cha Chi Soo’s house

1320365457225381.jpg

Jung Il Woo, who currently appears on tvN’s series Pretty-Boy’s Ramen Restaurant, decorated his role Cha Chi Soo’s house.

On the 4th, Jung posted pictures on his me2day account with the comment, “It’s me, Cha! I’m going to decorate my room today. Those perfumes are all mine.”

In the pictures, Jung looks very serious while arranging the perfumes. Next to the perfumes, there are sunglasses and wallets are lined up.

A crew member said, “Jung brought several of the perfumes to decorate the room. He must be tire because of the shooting schedule, but he wanted to decorate the room by himself. The entire crew were surprised by his passion. I hope the series will be love by many people.”

People responded: “I want to live there that Jung decorated.” “I want to be one of Jung’s perfume.” “Jung is really passionate.” “I can’t wait to see the next episode.”

The series ranked first on the audience rating among other cable channel programs, which air at the same time.

Source: Star Daily News

by dkrogers/Korea.com

Guest popkisskiss

I'm happy other people are excited about this drama! It's so addicting & fun.

FYI, Episode 2 w/ english subs comes out on Dramafever today (11/4), at least that's what it says on their site.

I felt like there wasn't enough discussion about the drama, so I blogged about the first two episodes (just screencaps, general commentary & some speculation). Who else is blogging this drama? I know Dramabeans & dangermousie are (and Dramapop did a review), anyone else?

Archived