[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

@lummy no V-sign at the press con, i think because it's not the perfect timing to do thatbut at the end of the interview, i think he's trying to say something, but got trouble with the mic, so he didn't continue..and only sais : terimakasih 
Cicci_92_1 said: @pinnavinna: Ahaha, maybe I'm too delusional :)

OTP guys ,remember the Wedding Photoshoot .When KS said She wants Sungmin to sing with guitar on her wedding Day?Now I know why.....He's so Freakin' cool ,I'm not not into kpop but I guess I start loving Sungmin :x

Here's the clip <3

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A7CrgrZ4Sdo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello FD's!!!
Thanks to everyone who have been keeping this thread alive.  I  like all the discussions going on and I am glad that despite the differences of opinions, the general feelings remain....the two have deep feelings for each other, if not in love with each other.....and like all of you....i share the following sentiments.... 
I do feel that the lack of further media coverage and curiosity after their goodbye episode is suspicious....especially in Korean media where the small head of a person or the long legs of a celebrity is considered news to discuss and comment on....the sudden rehashing of the old sad news about Teuk and his heartaches as a child right after makes me wonder if  there is some sort of manipulation going on to direct the attention of the netizens elsewhere....and i think that maybe SM may have something to do with this...knowing its power in Korean entertainment.   Why did they do this?  Because SJ is their biggest asset and their number one money maker...other fans may disagree with me on this and i stand corrected...but  we all know  that celebrity world is a business world where your power is dependent on how you affect the bottomline.....And maybe they feel that this is not yet the right time for Teukie  to  be in a love scandal( I don't really understand why they have to call it a scandal ...when falling in love is such a beautiful thing) right before the military...he will be gone for two years and maybe they want to make sure that he leaves and comeback as a single guy so that their fans have a big reason to wait for him and keep him in their memory . As for the other news of him texting other girls at 3 AM  and the question about him being liked by a lot of female celebrities..... it is probably just a coincidence that it aired  after the episode and that segment was the one that interested the media....like what some of our old ELF friends before who have given us so much insight on how things are in the SJ world....Teukie is often the target of unsavory media coverage and as a leader he takes the burden so as to free the others from criticism...so i am not sure if this another instance of  bad media coverage.
as for the shortening of their stint and the none airing of some of their footages....we have to understand that  this is a show that needs to survive....its name has been We got Married before DC and will continue to be WGM after....unfortunately our couple has been associated with the WooJung couple as part of  their season....and with the controversy that went on with Tara and the backlash against them....the sudden pull out of WooJung was inevitable and the show needed to reinvent itself in a short time and start fresh....and for some reason with the strike , the upcoming enlistment and this incident ...everything seems to be against our DC....in fairness to the WGM team ....they have given us the best goodbye that we could hope for (although frankly the one I envisioned in my head was so different from this except maybe for the kiss)....and they saw the potential of these two very different people and they ignited the best chemistry i have seen so far in a none scripted non drama show and to that  i am forever grateful...
@k_craze, i like your honesty about your initial impression of Teukie and your discussion of how and when you saw him in a different light.  frankly, my impression of him was different from yours....but I am glad that we both came to the same conclusion...
@viyra...i agree and I am hoping we are all wrong in thinking that SM maybe trying to keep our DC couple apart....my belief has always been....that love knows no boundaries ...and I am hoping if their feelings for each other is strong enough...they can easily go through the worst of times together...
@shymaldita ...thanks for all your analysis on a lot of things... your posts have always enlightened me especially when i feel like a need a break from constant reading of study materials that make me dizzy and anxoius at times...
@lallinachan...please continue your investigations...your detailed observation makes me smile at your enthusiasm and analytical mind
@kaikloset...love your work...those pictures with deep meanings and quotations gives me the goosebumps...please keep it up!
@Norelqamar25, glad you heard @mywebfoot...your postings are most welcome and touching...please do go on....
@dewi23...thanks for the detailed insight on the MC's gestures and reactions....like DC i miss them also...will try to tell which one i think is interesting to recap
@pinnavina thanks for the recap of the press conference,   @Lhej thanks for sharing some of their tweets @Huey thanks for the pics ...and lastly @Irda welcome to this thread and @lennyscyn...glad to hear you are fine!
Their recent tweets may really mean something...i think it is a way of letting the FD's know what we already know....twitter is way to public for very personal , loving thoughts between two people in love and i am sure they have a better way of keeping in touch with each other. 
Let us all hold on FD's the road ahead maybe bumpy...but i am glad I can share this journey with all of you! FIGHTING!

Guest shinmoreyell

omma!!! omma!!! omma!!! i just cant get enough of this lovely couple. i started watching their WGM since yesterday evening, and i really mean it from the first episode. after 15 hours, i just finished the episode 20. LORD GOD, i cant stop laughing at them too, especially the blind dates episode up to Donghae's date.... 

a million thanks to watchkshownow for the english subs...  Leeteuk and Sora, hwaiting!!!! Donghae and Eun Seo, hwaiting!!! watchkshownow, hwaiting!!! WGM, hwaiting!!!!

shinmoreyell said:

omma!!! omma!!! omma!!! i just cant get enough of this lovely couple. i started watching their WGM since yesterday evening, and i really mean it from the first episode. after 15 hours, i just finished the episode 20. LORD GOD, i cant stop laughing at them too, especially the blind dates episode up to Donghae's date.... 

a million thanks to watchkshownow for the english subs...  Leeteuk and Sora, hwaiting!!!! Donghae and Eun Seo, hwaiting!!! watchkshownow, hwaiting!!! WGM, hwaiting!!!!

This is the song that Lee Teuk tweet about. enjoy.

"

"

The MV is so sad but the lyrics is so meaningful.

When the wind blows and shakes up my heart

I think of the past times

And close my two eyes

The silent trembling that passes me by

At that small sound

I open my ears

The growing pieces of life that breathe inside me

When they bump against and pass me by

Then look at that place

* Our trust, our love

The eternal promises

If you remember me, then strongly walk forth

** Our meets, our separation

The faded memories

If you loved me, then smile

The unfinished memories of life that are inside me

When they bump against and pass me by

Then look at that place

I loved the part "our trust, our love, the eternal promises. If you remember me then strongly walk forth" This verse just spelt Dimple, it is just like what Park Jungsu will say to Sora. whatever we believe they have now have to endure 2 years test, the promises that they have for each other is for now, but if Sora and Park Jungsu can remember their time and love, they can strongly walk forth.

Our meets, our separation, the faded memories, if you loved me, just smile... they met, they separated from WGM and later when PJS enlists, with assumption that it is not office bound, the memories they had may fade away, but if Sora loves him, she will not be sad but will just smile while waiting for him.

Like I mentioned earlier, the lyrics of the song is like a love letter from PJS to Sora and by tweeting I believe Sora got his message.

I doubt I can stop being delusional.

@pinnavina have u know bout this? smtown concert will be broadcast this monday and tuesday (24/25) at 21:30 on rcti.. :D

see her for the schedule >> http://twitpic.com/ax7drn/full
cr : @MamIsELF on twitter

i also read on twitter somebody said that they will make smtown live in jakarta dvd.. *woohoo.. i definitely going to buy that :P

Guest pinnavinna

azkii

said:

@pinnavina have u know bout this? smtown concert will be broadcast this monday and tuesday (24/25) at 21:30 on rcti.. :D

[size=3]see her for the schedule >> http://twitpic.com/ax7drn/full[/size]

cr : @MamIsELF on twitter

finally English news...

Fans of WGM Couple Super Junior Leeteuk and Kang Sora Make Noble Gift of 1.25 Tons of Rice http://bit.ly/PTxOrg

cr:kpopstarzcom