[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

shymaldita28 said:

KangSora translated interview..

Vaguely from childhood, because (I thought) I'll be alone on my own (independent) someday, I want to create/lead my future path quickly and I want to give something to my parents to repay them. Therefore, my sense of responsibilty grew. I don't come from a wealthy lineage/family, so I thought that I need to contribute something to support my parents. Since elementary school, I did some part time jobs, running errands/chores, that sort of things. Or at least, a *quick watch/monitoring* job at supermarket that I received around 500won per job."

As I really love to eat bread, my weight was over 70kg before, my parents and my drama classmatesEncouraged me to lose weight, (in the end) with my determination to learn drama I successfully lost 20kg,Given the nickname “strong-willed (determined) cat”, now my face still appear to have baby fat,
(people consider) myself as a girl who can “fly to the sky” as long as I am determined.

translated by heidi and luvallkorean...credit goes for them..

@xianlie, I cannot read anything on the spoilers..I tried opening the twitter, news and timeline still I can't see anything..empty..

viyra said: shymaldita28 said:

KangSora translated interview..

Vaguely from childhood, because (I thought) I'll be alone on my own (independent) someday, I want to create/lead my future path quickly and I want to give something to my parents to repay them. Therefore, my sense of responsibilty grew. I don't come from a wealthy lineage/family, so I thought that I need to contribute something to support my parents. Since elementary school, I did some part time jobs, running errands/chores, that sort of things. Or at least, a *quick watch/monitoring* job at supermarket that I received around 500won per job."

As I really love to eat bread, my weight was over 70kg before, my parents and my drama classmatesEncouraged me to lose weight, (in the end) with my determination to learn drama I successfully lost 20kg,Given the nickname “strong-willed (determined) cat”, now my face still appear to have baby fat,
(people consider) myself as a girl who can “fly to the sky” as long as I am determined.

translated by heidi and luvallkorean...credit goes for them..

@xianlie, I cannot read anything on the spoilers..I tried opening the twitter, news and timeline still I can't see anything..empty..

Sandhie said: Leeteuk posted 2 tweets: 1 in Japanese and the other is in Chinese: I Google translate to get an idea of what it might mean:

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

見てみたい懐かしいです。そこに行きたいと思う。私たちの思い出を作りたい。私はそこを愛し好き

I want to see is nostalgic. I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I love love it
Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

我爱你 我想看看你。

I love you and I want to see you.
Please note this is from Google translate so this may not be perfectly accurate but I still  had goosebumps when I saw the translation: OMG!!!!!! 

hello DC lovers... a picture for u guys... hope u guys can sleep well and smile to sleep... kekeke... mr pinky... can u spot where is the pinky? :\"> pinky_zps79a6e365.png' alt='pinky_zps79a
tried to post picture, but seems like i did mess up and the pic wouldnt show up. by the way, its a screen caps of leeteuk on weekly idol, and his pinky undies. hehehe... well guess u have to see the vid urself. sorry for the picture guys.  :(

pinnavinna said:

robinblue91

said:

oh! wah! Soompi is on the roll! kekeke!

Good job FDs!

oh! about leeteuk tweets, twitter world is going crazy!

his tweet in Japanese was:[TRANS] @special1004 When I see it, it seems nostalgic. I think that I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I like and love that place.
by: 13elieveSG)

and second tweet in Chinese:  I love you and I want to see you.

and and some of the FDs concluded that he might be talking about BUSAN! today only sora tweeted about BUSAN event! ah! they do have so great memories of there! kekeke!

haven't had time to read this thread today.. went to see olympic park with my family but English weather ruined my day.. ~X( got home and went straight to my laptop and opened my three fave soompi forums and wow!!!! DC/FD are on the roll...it definitely saved my gloomy, wet, rainy day!!! all my frustrations gone.. ;)
aigooo~~ these two.. I said this before and am going to say it again.. I/We are not being delusional..This ship is REAL..thank you for all the FD's who always shares the news, pics and tweets...love love this thread!!!!! I believe LT's tweets are meant for Sora unless he says otherwise (which I strongly doubt he would..)
we need to reach page 1000 by 30th??!!! guess have to be out on lurk mode and try to put some sense on my posts!!!..FD FIGHTING..:D

G playerkbd said: haven't had time to read this thread today.. went to see olympic park with my family but English weather ruined my day.. ~X( got home and went straight to my laptop and opened my three fave soompi forums and wow!!!! DC/FD are on the roll...it definitely saved my gloomy, wet, rainy day!!! all my frustrations gone.. ;)
aigooo~~ these two.. I said this before and am going to say it again.. I/We are not being delusional..This ship is REAL..thank you for all the FD's who always shares the news, pics and tweets...love love this thread!!!!! I believe LT's tweets are meant for Sora unless he says otherwise (which I strongly doubt he would..)
we need to reach page 1000 by 30th??!!! guess have to be out on lurk mode and try to put some sense on my posts!!!..FD FIGHTING..:D

k_craze said: G playerkbd said: haven't had time to read this thread today.. went to see olympic park with my family but English weather ruined my day.. ~X( got home and went straight to my laptop and opened my three fave soompi forums and wow!!!! DC/FD are on the roll...it definitely saved my gloomy, wet, rainy day!!! all my frustrations gone.. ;)

I am a silent reader of this thread, but I frequently visiting and amazes all the insight, analyzed and supporters of DC couples.

I first attracted to Sora because of the movie of “Sunny” and I can see a rising star and her pure and sincerity, her professionalism at work. I started search for her movie and drama and I am really fall her ever since.

I like SuJu but not a big fan as I have other preferences, but I like Leeteuk when I watched “Strong Heart”. After I started watching DC couples, I just love them (PJS and Sora), and I am not able to stop following their news

I really want to know when did Sora start learning English, she speaks very good English, as a lot of actor or actress are not fluent in foreign languages, except some was raised oversea or study aboard.

I am searching thread of Sora, but I failed to see it, can anyone tell me is Sora has a thread in Soompi other than We Got Married thread?

The latest tweets truly gives me a big smiles, once again thank you everyone that contribute, sharing the update news, translation, caps, video, screenshots and collages.

I am a happy DC couples’ fan

hongkong girl said:

I am a silent reader of this thread, but I frequently visiting and amazes all the insight, analyzed and supporters of DC couples.

I first attracted to Sora because of the movie of “Sunny” and I can see a rising star and her pure and sincerity, her professionalism at work. I started search for her movie and drama and I am really fall her ever since.

I like SuJu but not a big fan as I have other preferences, but I like Leeteuk when I watched “Strong Heart”. After I started watching DC couples, I just love them (PJS and Sora), and I am not able to stop following their news

I really want to know when did Sora start learning English, she speaks very good English, as a lot of actor or actress are not fluent in foreign languages, except some was raised oversea or study aboard.

I am searching thread of Sora, but I failed to see it, can anyone tell me is Sora has a thread in Soompi other than We Got Married thread?

The latest tweets truly gives me a big smiles, once again thank you everyone that contribute, sharing the update news, translation, caps, video, screenshots and collages.

I am a happy DC couples’ fan

Guest smileagain2012

When I go to perform the Hajj this year
I'll call them
 God explains chests of Islam
And realize their wishes and dreams
And makes happiness with them forever

Amen

Supplication...

Guest teuksoislove

one of my most loved episode...

i really love them here.  :x

just when uri FJ's raise their hand when they do greetings, i also do it with them.
"uri neun fighting juni-ohhh *raises hand*" XD

let's post some more, investigate some more and LOVE them always. (it doesn't rhyme? tsk)

anyways, 1000 pages by sept 30, FIGHTING! =D>

by the way, does anyone have account for RULE THE SKY? hehe..
add me: ID: teukso1004    :D
kansamnida~! saranghae~! :*

Guest teuksoislove

smileagain2012 said: tumblr_matibwIe0u1qc53aqo1_500.jpgHigh-res

Leeteuk Twitter Update 2012.9.24

@special1004: 우결은 끝이 났지만 여러분들의 사랑은 계속 되고있는거 같아서 행복합니다~좋은일해주신 세계팬들 감사합니다!오스트레일리아,중국,홍콩,인도네시아,이탈리아,일본,마카오,말레이시아,필리핀,싱가폴,남아공,대만,태국,미국!! http://pic.twitter.com/lMaU3H0t (I’m happy because eveyone continues giving love even though WGM has ended~ Thank you to world fans who gave (this for) good thing! Australia, China, Hongkong, Indonesia, Italia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, USA!!)

Guest smileagain2012

I feel that my heart happy happy
Reduce the madness I want to scream
I thank all those who helped in this project
You wish to participate with you
ETEUK certainly happy
I wish you all happiness
Every moment there is a new two
All this love can never be concealed

Uh
My heart will stand
What this day