[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

robinblue91 said: oh! wah! Soompi is on the roll! kekeke!Good job FDs!
oh! about leeteuk tweets, twitter world is going crazy!
his tweet in Japanese was:[TRANS] @special1004 When I see it, it seems nostalgic. I think that I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I like and love that place.
by: 13elieveSG)

and second tweet in Chinese:  I love you and I want to see you.

and and some of the FDs concluded that he might be talking about BUSAN! today only sora tweeted about BUSAN event! ah! they do have so great memories of there! kekeke!

Hi allll DCL, miss you all ^^
I am just a silent reader since few weeksbecause of  the university year which is commenced  within two last week and I am busy most of the timebut i still here with you, have faith in our DC
I enjoy so much with reading what you have expressingand I agree with most of you in almost everything you say
[PIC] Kang Sora - K-SWISS F/W 2012.09

403192_347280255364281_1891664029_n.jpg
251021_347279775364329_2037451098_n.jpg485848_347279858697654_2085186826_n.jpg298594_347280188697621_776686958_n.jpg384120_347280092030964_345787938_n.jpg406411_347279565364350_336086519_n.jpg261889_347280008697639_1857114988_n.jpg267261_347279952030978_1094878263_n.jpg560996_347279688697671_1585542336_n.jpg

Credit : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.328107203948253.78807.105190449573264

Hi Guys! :-h
Call me delusional but I was thinking that Leeteuk's recent tweets were aimed towards his other half, Sora. :D In times like this, when you're down (and I'm sure he's really sad since he wasn't able to participate in some of the performances in Jakarta), you want to be with your loved one.. and who does he love? SORA! :D  and until we get confirmation otherwise (that his tweets aren't directed towards her), I'll continue thinking that it's for her. :D

Anyway, since I was missing DC a lot, I went to the 1st page and went through most of the links that were compiled there (again, awesome job to @xianlie90 and the rest of the team ^:)^ ).. I came across this:
2011-11-08 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update via sdongenter at Twitter
(Teuk answered fans question via Sports Donga Twitter Account)
This part, in particular, caught my attention:If you have someone you love, what do you want to do on your date??? Excluding all those things you said on We got Married and Hello Babyㅎ
LT: Going to Myungdong. (cr: Sujuism)
And I was wondering why "Myungdong" was familiar to me.. and then when I read @shymaldita28's post above and I saw this part:I wanted to do the most is strolling hand in hand along Myeongdong (street name), shopping and doing other routines that you usually do when you're dating.
it was as if a light bulb lit up inside of my head! :D That was why it was familiar! Because Sora also mentioned it as well in one of her interviews. :D I don't know if they talked about this or what but it's really coincidental.. and they've already shown since Epi 1 that they do think alike. :D I really hope that they get to do this part some time in the future.. with each other of course! :D

Guest pinnavinna

when teuk said his last letter for sora, time flies...times really are flies. last year busan film festival, they just on the early stage of their journey. still figuring out each other, how the relationship between them would become. and time really flies..this year busan film festival, the journey is already a year ... yes time really flies..i think that's why teuk think it's really nostalgic :)

Leeteuk posted 2 tweets: 1 in Japanese and the other is in Chinese: I Google translate to get an idea of what it might mean:

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004見てみたい懐かしいです。そこに行きたいと思う。私たちの思い出を作りたい。私はそこを愛し好きI want to see is nostalgic. I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I love love it

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004我爱你 我想看看你。I love you and I want to see you.

Please note this is from Google translate so this may not be perfectly accurate but I still  had goosebumps when I saw the translation: OMG!!!!!! 

I just can't stop smiling for this couple...

Both of them make me realize how to manage long distance relationship...

Athough they not like that... Hehhehehehe

One thing will become my habit if I get home after my work...

I just can't help to keep refresh their tweet and this forum...

Our dimple couple ....

Fighting Dimple couple.....

Sandhie said: Leeteuk posted 2 tweets: 1 in Japanese and the other is in Chinese: I Google translate to get an idea of what it might mean:

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

見てみたい懐かしいです。そこに行きたいと思う。私たちの思い出を作りたい。私はそこを愛し好き

I want to see is nostalgic. I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I love love it
Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

我爱你 我想看看你。

I love you and I want to see you.
Please note this is from Google translate so this may not be perfectly accurate but I still  had goosebumps when I saw the translation: OMG!!!!!! 

BUSAN...hmm that is where Sora done her V sign in baseball stadium and LT plane event..Remember this interview she had..I guess they are planning it in the evening "There were a lots of things that I wanted to show. I wanted to take Leeteuk Oppa to see movies, I wanted to try to write a screenplay/script with him. But the thing that I wanted to do the most is strolling hand in hand along Myeongdong (street name), shopping and doing other routines that you usually do when you're dating. It's regrettable/unfortunate that the strikes engaged most of the timing. We couldn't even go to honeymoon. Moreover, our airtime in 'We Got Married' became less and less. Yet, the affection/attachment (to Leeteuk Oppa) is still growing, so my tears fall during the parting days.

Omo her affection might have been growing these days more and same with LT..From the day he went to jakarta he start thinking of wind memory song and as soon as he landed in jakarta he wanted to go back and felt like he has no energy to perform.. With these tweets he was doing today... one person on twitter is quiet again....Can't help but feel happy since LT is eager to give hints to us..Remember this words in LT tweet Celebrity is an occupation that is fed by what image they have. No matter what your personality is like the public will think you’re a nice, cool or awesome person just by having a good image. However, there is a limit to that. Time will reveal everything.Does it mean that LT is ready to reveal something before he enlist in the army..if this is the case Is he trying to start giving hints to ELF and netizens.. I LOVE YOU...I only know one person whom he said those words to as PARK JUNG SOO...Is enlistment coming soon as well that's why LT can't wait to spend his remaining days with someone..Remember FD's he can go vacation before but he ended up in Korea only..Hayyyyssss my heart is rushing now..Can't wait for his presscon before enlistment...

I will support too....

I love what you say....

I think the time to reveal is coming...

Our FDC make sure to support Teukso...

I never be addicted to couple so much like this...

I have another couple too in my mind but right now...

I crazy about Teukso...

Everynight before I sleep..

I always see our Teukso (WGM)...

Until my harddisk so hot...

Hehehhhehe

Keep spirit guys...

Can't wait for their reveal relationship.. ^^

i know everyone is busy talking about the latest tweet of leeteuk and i also reading everyones post here.,i'am also waiting for final announcement if there is, 
but..can someone give me the download link of sora's movie entitled sunny?? i really like that movie and i want to download it badly but sadly my real downloader isn't working..
thanks in advance... :D

Just want to share this guys. This is the video when SJ leave Jakarta and go back to Korea right after they finish their concert here. And guess what guys, PJS wearing exactly the same costume, like when he came to Jakarta...

class="post-title" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 27px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 27px; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 22px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "[TWITTER] 120922 Leeteuk twitter update23SEP

@special1004: 바람기억..
[Trans] Wind memory

@special1004: 내 안에 숨쉬는 커버린 삶의 조각들이 날 부딪혀 지날때 그 곳을 바라보리라..

우리의 믿음 우리의 사랑 그 영원한 약속

들을 나 추억 한다면 힘차게 걸으리라 우리의 만남 우리의 이별 그 바래진 기억네 나 사랑했다면 미소를 띄우리라.. 가사가 대박..
[Trans] @special1004 I will look over there when the pieces of life living in me pass by.. Our belief our love.. If I cherish That everlasting promise, i can walk forward strongly. Our meeting our departure. That faded memory- if you loved me, put on a smile… Daebak lyrics.. 

@special1004:나얼님 노래 너무 좋아요..ㅠㅠ 전앨범 소장하고있는데 이번에도 역시 대박입니다!!바람기억..우아…

[Trans] @special1004 Naul’s songs are great. I have the previous album and this album is daebak too!! Wind memory.. Wow

Trans by: @NKSubs

LOL he’s talked about Naul’s Song and he tweeted the lyric too :D

and here’s the NAUL MV – Memory of the Wind :
cr: LOENENTNaul – Wind Memory (바람기억)

⁠When the wind blows and shakes up my heart
I think of the past times
And close my two eyes

The silent trembling that passes me by
At that small sound

I open my ears

The growing pieces of life that breathe inside me
When they bump against and pass me by
Then look at that place

* Our trust, our love
The eternal promises
If you remember me, then strongly walk forth

** Our meets, our separation
The faded memories
If you loved me, then smile

The unfinished memories of life that are inside me
When they bump against and pass me by
Then look at that place

our DimpleCouple really drives me cRraaAAaaaaazZZzzzyyyy!!!!!   

:):\"> :x :):\"> :x :):\"> :x :):\"> :x :):\"> :x :):\"> :x :):\"> :x :):\"> :x :)

cr: http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/

ice308 said:

Hi Guys! :-h
Call me delusional but I was thinking that Leeteuk's recent tweets were aimed towards his other half, Sora. :D In times like this, when you're down (and I'm sure he's really sad since he wasn't able to participate in some of the performances in Jakarta), you want to be with your loved one.. and who does he love? SORA! :D  and until we get confirmation otherwise (that his tweets aren't directed towards her), I'll continue thinking that it's for her. :D

Anyway, since I was missing DC a lot, I went to the 1st page and went through most of the links that were compiled there (again, awesome job to @xianlie90 and the rest of the team ^:)^ ).. I came across this:
2011-11-08 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update via sdongenter at Twitter
(Teuk answered fans question via Sports Donga Twitter Account)
This part, in particular, caught my attention:If you have someone you love, what do you want to do on your date??? Excluding all those things you said on We got Married and Hello Babyㅎ
LT: Going to Myungdong. (cr: Sujuism)
And I was wondering why "Myungdong" was familiar to me.. and then when I read @shymaldita28's post above and I saw this part:I wanted to do the most is strolling hand in hand along Myeongdong (street name), shopping and doing other routines that you usually do when you're dating.
it was as if a light bulb lit up inside of my head! :D That was why it was familiar! Because Sora also mentioned it as well in one of her interviews. :D I don't know if they talked about this or what but it's really coincidental.. and they've already shown since Epi 1 that they do think alike. :D I really hope that they get to do this part some time in the future.. with each other of course! :D@

okay now, FDs - LeeTeuk is getting bolder every single tweet - and we are going crazy with every single word he writes - this is not being delusional - we are just being real - and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - TO THOSE WHO WANTS TO BURST OUR BUBBLES - SAVE THOSE BUBBLE BURSTERS TO YOURSELVES!!   I know some of you are going to say THOSE WORDS ARE MEANT FOR THE ELFS - who cares!!!

To those who've wondering why it has been quiet in LeeTeuk camp after the kiss - LEETEUK IS NOT!  Here he is!  Whether he is quoting lyrics from a song or just being poetic, he is definitely letting us know how and what he feels.  These things are his responses to Sora's recent interviews

One thing obvious about LeeTeuk nowadays - he gained some weight (esp. on his face) - smiles a lot which is a sign he is really happy - and even tho' he is beginning to feel the loneliness of the actual separation, it is not shown on his face.

KangSora translated interview..

Vaguely from childhood, because (I thought) I'll be alone on my own (independent) someday, I want to create/lead my future path quickly and I want to give something to my parents to repay them. Therefore, my sense of responsibilty grew. I don't come from a wealthy lineage/family, so I thought that I need to contribute something to support my parents. Since elementary school, I did some part time jobs, running errands/chores, that sort of things. Or at least, a *quick watch/monitoring* job at supermarket that I received around 500won per job."

As I really love to eat bread, my weight was over 70kg before, my parents and my drama classmatesEncouraged me to lose weight, (in the end) with my determination to learn drama I successfully lost 20kg,Given the nickname “strong-willed (determined) cat”, now my face still appear to have baby fat,
(people consider) myself as a girl who can “fly to the sky” as long as I am determined.

translated by heidi and luvallkorean...credit goes for them..

@xianlie, I cannot read anything on the spoilers..I tried opening the twitter, news and timeline still I can't see anything..empty..

After read the latest updates LEETEUK

I took a nap for about two hours sleep
So that I can communicate with you and post until the morning
I remember I dreamed  SORA crying and trying to contact him but he did not answer was busy filming program
When LEETEUK ended contact  HER still crying and hear his words
LEETEUK then come up at a conference and was topless again
He announced the date he entered the Army
He told his love to wait for him

as he wiped his tears with more signals
I dried her tears and told her  really beautiful woman
Was a long dream and  always dream with TEUKSORA, but this time is dream different
Shortened you my dream
This effect read any updated before sleeping and eating
Miss them and sad for their grief and nostalgia in us like them
But fear about her prevents him from doing anything before entering the army
Together forever

Found a solution to the problem

Go instead of him for the army
I do not have any work
And I do not have kids
The husband is always traveling
I do not like to see you sad
Keep You are here for your business and your love