[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

here are some more episode 10 pics from articles

1324114092_246424.jpg

Love when they insert Sora's pic in there...

the back hug by Sora

201112171823501111_1.jpgimage_readtop_2011_813136_1324114912533665.jpg

I didn't notice Leeteuk gaining any weight...

I'm hoping for someone to just tell us some of the conversation that took place...because the subs will take a while since the show was so long.

Haha! Teukie has put on a bit actually. I only realised it when I watched SuJu's special performance of 'Bonamana' on Mnet about 1/2 weeks back. If you go look at the 'Bonamana' promo performances, can tell that his face is a bit rounder. =P

Shall value-add to this post by sharing a bit off the Chinese subs that I am watching.

About The Ring

*Starting from when Sora's left to walk back to her seat on her own after being shown the way out by backstage staff*

The ring is on her finger but

it feels like a dream    Unbelievable even though it is right before the eyes

MC : Sora herself doesn't seem to know what to do anymore.

Sora : I'm too shocked...

MC : Even I am very touched. Sora must be feeling it even more.

Sora : Oh~ How could there have been such a thing~

Sora : Oh~ Broke the rules~ [The words used by the translator were 犯规了 which basically means playing foul of the rules]

MC : She has not recovered as yet.

MC : Her eyes are watering.

MC : I feel like crying too.

Emotions are overflowing    Corners of the eyes are damp

[backroom]

Sora : Oh oh oh~ And it ended like that

Sora : I was at a total loss as to what to do

Sora : That moment to me, felt like it lasted for only a second

Sora : It did not feel real

Teuk : Totally nervous!

Teuk : I wanted to cooly open the box

Teuk : And tell her "It's a ring Sora-sshi"

Teuk : My voice should have sounded like that [Probably means that he should have said that in that tone]

Teuk : And after wearing it for her, should have hugged her cooly as well.

Teuk : But~ My hands...

Teuk : My hands...

Teuk : Oh~ So embarassing

[Dressing room where Teuk is togged out in his Hulk Hogan suit]

Teuk : After proposing so cooly! My outfit now...

MC : He should be looking smarter. The clothes...

MC : Quite embarassing...

Teuk : The ring seems to be too big... [i love that all these people are fussing over him to get him ready and all he thinks about is that the ring on Sora's finger is too big!]

In The Dressing Room Rehearsing for Teuk

*Starting from when Fighting Junior step into the dressing room and there is general chaos. From just 4 men. Go figure. =P*

FJ : OHHHH~

Hyuk : Hyunsu-nim!

Min : What's this?

FJ : OHHHHHH~

Sora : Job well done! I watched it all, the concert!

Kyu : When it gets awkward, we appear! We are

FJ : Fighting Junior!

Sora : You were really cool!

FJ : Ohhhh~ Hyungsu-nim!

Hyuk : We sound like hooligans

Min : We watched it... The ring...

Sora : Oh~ I was really shocked

Hae : You didn't know?

Hyuk : The fans were so loud!

Min : Yes

Hae : I thought there was a fight with Teukie-hyung which was why it was so loud!

Hyuk : Eh, Man Number 3...

Hae : Stop saying that, eh, Number 2?

HyukHae : Ahh~ Number 4?

Hae : Number 1?

Min : Yes yes yes

Hyuk : Number 5!

FJ : OHHHHHHH~ Hyungsu-nim!

Min : Oh! And this. You know this?

MC : Ahh! It was used!

Min : Did you see?

Min : The hanky with sweat and tears on it

Sora : I will keep it well.

Min : I return it to you as a gift.

Sora : Thank you.

Kyu : It should be very salty now. [Trust a Kyu-style snarky remark to appear here! ^^]

Min : Did you see? His sweat was wiped and his tears were dried.

Hyuk : Un... You did well!

Min : I outdid myself!

Kyu : 'because this is the only programme that he is a regular on

Hyuk : Ah! Right!

Min : I will do my best!

Kyu : So now before Teuk comes back, the dance that we promised to teach.

Kyu : We will dance together.

MC : So they are doing that now?

Sora : The accompanying music is a medley...

HyukMin : Let's hear what it is like.

Min : What's that?

Sora : The introduction

Sora : For when we are walking in

*Cue 'Sorry Sorry' and all start to dance till Sora does something different from the norm*

FJ : Ohh! What's that? Oh, its changed to this! [Cuter finger-pointing movement instead of the usual finger snapping]

Min : Then we should all switch and follow that!

*Mr Simple*

Hyuk : Your hand should be further out to the side. It cannot be too close to the throat.

Hyuk : This is what stage directors do

Hyuk : Ah! Finished! Finished! Finished!

*A-Cha*

FJ : CHA!!

MC : She looks like she has been practicing

Hyuk : You even learned this bit?

MC : Ahh~

The sister-in-law that is doing well even for the difficult bits

Hyuk : Well done!

Min : You've done a lot of preparation!

FJ : OHHHHH~ Hyungsu-nim!

MC : The preparation work done must have been really something to have Fighting Junior recognise it.

Hae : Did you go learn it?

Sora : From the day before...

Aii~!! Was so happy watching this episode over and over and over again that I didn't realise that the sky's brightening! >_< Had better stop here. 'night!! ^^

Guest sjeunhae

You can find the segment in today's wgm episode when the Brave couple went to the Korean Food Expo (Suju are the official ambassadors for korean food this year. you can find the official clip with teukie here www.youtube.com/watch?v=W501H5tALqo&list=UUricC20-eabxpYhTiuh7ViA&index=30&feature=plcp) and saw Teukie's board where the transcript for the vid is written and says that Teukie likes deokbokki (rice cakes) and wants a girl to make it for him. arienblurr said that they said "Sora ya! Your groom says that he likes dukbogki!'.

anw, go to here http://www.koreayh.c...ay/playkey_43_1 and click on the orange button next to today's date on the right side. The clip starts at around 7:40.

sora-shii , u better learn how to make dukbogki now!!!!   :D

thank for the link akane_tran ^^

Haha! Teukie has put on a bit actually. I only realised it when I watched SuJu's special performance of 'Bonamana' on Mnet about 1/2 weeks back. If you go look at the 'Bonamana' promo performances, can tell that his face is a bit rounder. =P

Shall value-add to this post by sharing a bit off the Chinese subs that I am watching.

About The Ring

*Starting from when Sora's left to walk back to her seat on her own after being shown the way out by backstage staff*

The ring is on her finger but

it feels like a dream    Unbelievable even though it is right before the eyes

MC : Sora herself doesn't seem to know what to do anymore.

Sora : I'm too shocked...

MC : Even I am very touched. Sora must be feeling it even more.

Sora : Oh~ How could there have been such a thing~

Sora : Oh~ Broke the rules~ [The words used by the translator were 犯规了 which basically means playing foul of the rules]

MC : She has not recovered as yet.

MC : Her eyes are watering.

MC : I feel like crying too.

Emotions are overflowing    Corners of the eyes are damp

[backroom]

Sora : Oh oh oh~ And it ended like that

Sora : I was at a total loss as to what to do

Sora : That moment to me, felt like it lasted for only a second

Sora : It did not feel real

Teuk : Totally nervous!

Teuk : I wanted to cooly open the box

Teuk : And tell her "It's a ring Sora-sshi"

Teuk : My voice should have sounded like that [Probably means that he should have said that in that tone]

Teuk : And after wearing it for her, should have hugged her cooly as well.

Teuk : But~ My hands...

Teuk : My hands...

Teuk : Oh~ So embarassing

[Dressing room where Teuk is togged out in his Hulk Hogan suit]

Teuk : After proposing so cooly! My outfit now...

MC : He should be looking smarter. The clothes...

MC : Quite embarassing...

Teuk : The ring seems to be too big... [i love that all these people are fussing over him to get him ready and all he thinks about is that the ring on Sora's finger is too big!]

In The Dressing Room Rehearsing for Teuk

*Starting from when Fighting Junior step into the dressing room and there is general chaos. From just 4 men. Go figure. =P*

FJ : OHHHH~

Hyuk : Hyunsu-nim!

Min : What's this?

FJ : OHHHHHH~

Sora : Job well done! I watched it all, the concert!

Kyu : When it gets awkward, we appear! We are

FJ : Fighting Junior!

Sora : You were really cool!

FJ : Ohhhh~ Hyungsu-nim!

Hyuk : We sound like hooligans

Min : We watched it... The ring...

Sora : Oh~ I was really shocked

Hae : You didn't know?

Hyuk : The fans were so loud!

Min : Yes

Hae : I thought there was a fight with Teukie-hyung which was why it was so loud!

Hyuk : Eh, Man Number 3...

Hae : Stop saying that, eh, Number 2?

HyukHae : Ahh~ Number 4?

Hae : Number 1?

Min : Yes yes yes

Hyuk : Number 5!

FJ : OHHHHHHH~ Hyungsu-nim!

Min : Oh! And this. You know this?

MC : Ahh! It was used!

Min : Did you see?

Min : The hanky with sweat and tears on it

Sora : I will keep it well.

Min : I return it to you as a gift.

Sora : Thank you.

Kyu : It should be very salty now. [Trust a Kyu-style snarky remark to appear here! ^^]

Min : Did you see? His sweat was wiped and his tears were dried.

Hyuk : Un... You did well!

Min : I outdid myself!

Kyu : 'because this is the only programme that he is a regular on

Hyuk : Ah! Right!

Min : I will do my best!

Kyu : So now before Teuk comes back, the dance that we promised to teach.

Kyu : We will dance together.

MC : So they are doing that now?

Sora : The accompanying music is a medley...

HyukMin : Let's hear what it is like.

Min : What's that?

Sora : The introduction

Sora : For when we are walking in

*Cue 'Sorry Sorry' and all start to dance till Sora does something different from the norm*

FJ : Ohh! What's that? Oh, its changed to this! [Cuter finger-pointing movement instead of the usual finger snapping]

Min : Then we should all switch and follow that!

*Mr Simple*

Hyuk : Your hand should be further out to the side. It cannot be too close to the throat.

Hyuk : This is what stage directors do

Hyuk : Ah! Finished! Finished! Finished!

*A-Cha*

FJ : CHA!!

MC : She looks like she has been practicing

Hyuk : You even learned this bit?

MC : Ahh~

The sister-in-law that is doing well even for the difficult bits

Hyuk : Well done!

Min : You've done a lot of preparation!

FJ : OHHHHH~ Hyungsu-nim!

MC : The preparation work done must have been really something to have Fighting Junior recognise it.

Hae : Did you go learn it?

Sora : From the day before...

Aii~!! Was so happy watching this episode over and over and over again that I didn't realise that the sky's brightening! >_< Had better stop here. 'night!! ^^

Thanks arienblurr for the translation ^^ awww sora cried after the proposal   tears.gif  tears.gif

I don't know if you guys noticed but sora was in the kitchen when she mae dosiraks for leeteuk and her brother in laws !!??!! looks like they already moved in to a house ^^   :wub:

can anyone guess the lady in the preview?? the one who said Leeteuk likes to collect phone numbers ^^.. she sounds like SNSD hyoyeon   :)

i really wanna see yesung, ryeowook and shindong in WGM :(

I watched this episode early this morning and I am going to watch again. This episode is ddaebakkkkk!!! I love Fighting SuJu! I love that Sora is getting along well with the brothers; and I love how even tho' they are playful (esp.Hyuk) that they still show some respect to sister-in-law. Sora don't dilly-dally - she is a natural - and like what DongHae said to LT on their first meeting - she is a pure innocent - and they can tell she is. She maybe shy but she is open-minded.

Just noticed brother in law #3 seems really concerned or attracted to his hyungsoo-nim - he keeps making mistakes or forgetting his part in dancing.

So happy to see LeeTeuk is happy! I cried when Sora started to cry - that was a shock to her. When she said 'breaking the rules' - that means she did too - by going along with husband Teukkie! NOw the brothers can see how comfortable they are with their hand-holding. And the back-hug! LT didn't expect it to really happen - and it happened twice. I'm glad LT knew the things the brothers did were missions from his wife. With how it is going, I won't be surprised if Sora fall for husband in the near future.

Love this couple!! Love Fighting SuJu!!!

sora-shii , u better learn how to make dukbogki now!!!!   :D

thank for the link akane_tran ^^

Thanks arienblurr for the translation ^^ awww sora cried after the proposal   tears.gif  tears.gif

I don't know if you guys noticed but sora was in the kitchen when she mae dosiraks for leeteuk and her brother in laws !!??!! looks like they already moved in to a house ^^   :wub:

can anyone guess the lady in the preview?? the one who said Leeteuk likes to collect phone numbers ^^.. she sounds like SNSD hyoyeon   :)

i really wanna see yesung, ryeowook and shindong in WGM :(

Hi sjeunhae! i think the friend of leeteuk is one of the suju's and my wild guess is eunhyuk coz they seem the closest and the outline of the guy in the middle seems to be like him. he had the girl voice coz they transform it into a girl(i think they can change it through the mic). btw, i want to see ryeowook and siwon too in wgm! more eyecandies please. LOL. :) I also want to see changmin of dbsk just for the kicks!

Guest bulkgoguma

When i watched ep 10, the conclusions are :-

1) kang sora is lucky to be with Leeteuk

2) Leeteuk is more lucky to know Kang Sora

3) We are luckiest to know both of them...

I LOVE DIMPLE COUPLE, DEFINITELY...

Guest sjeunhae

Hi sjeunhae! i think the friend of leeteuk is one of the suju's and my wild guess is eunhyuk coz they seem the closest and the outline of the guy in the middle seems to be like him. he had the girl voice coz they transform it into a girl(i think they can change it through the mic). btw, i want to see ryeowook and siwon too in wgm! more eyecandies please. LOL. :) I also want to see changmin of dbsk just for the kicks!

Hi Kepogee :) ahhh thats right, i forgot that they can change voices ^^ 

ikr XD eunhyuk is my bias but i really wanna see ryeowook wub.gif ..lol changmins ideal type is kang sora right ^^ it will be hilarious if he appears in wgm >.<!!!

111218 Kang Sora cries about Leeteuk

leeteuk3400x346.jpg

Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad. It’s rather touching, actually. So in the recent episode of We Got Married, Kang Sora has shed a few tears at Super Junior’s Super Show 4 concert.

Invited by her virtual husband (aka Leeteuk), Sora attends the group’s concert, bringing some delicious foods she made herself for Leeteuk. In return, Leeteuk gave Sora some surprise roses during his solo performance, along with a ring in her finger that completely shocked her — in a sweet way.

Towards the surprise, Leeteuk said, “I am so nervous. It’s a busy day for me.”

Credit: Ningin and SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM

Aigoo.... The dimple couple are well named.. with each episode my dimples get deeper and my mum gains a pair. XD kkkkkk by the foreboding end of WGM Teuksoers shall have well sculpted cheek bones and at least a pair of dimples too.

Teukso are simply like sunshine!

Hwaiting!

first off - @akane-tran - you'll never be able to absent yourself from this thread - like you said earlier - this couple is so addicting!!

This episode is full of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora; LT's solo performance is all about them - he played Loving You by Kenny G (sax); played the song from Untold Secret which he played for Sora on their first meeting - and sang SHE, the song played as she was on her way to meet him at the theater.

Kang Sora became a SuJu fan in just one day - she didn't mind carrying her husband's standee; didn't mind screaming with the audience. She also sings with SUJU songs. She must have been listening to all SUJU songs since she learned she will be virtual wife to the leader of the group. According to the PD of WGM, they chose Kang Sora because she seemed sincere and she doesn't even know which idol belongs to which group. Now, she is either an ELF or a member of the SUJU family.

I love how the boys behave as they hang around with sister-in-law; these boys are fun to watch. I have to laugh every time EunHyuk says something. SungMin, as usual, acts very mature - and he is really sweet - and seems so caring. Namja #3 keeps on making mistakes - I guess he is distracted with hyungsoo-nim's beauty. I am so happy watching them helping sister-in-law with her event. Who is not gonna love these guys? BTW - KuHyun's mission - LT said quite obvious but seems he can't put a finger on why. KY's mission was so sweet - and he was like a little child hanging on to his hyung.

LeeTeuk's reaction while wife is dancing - daebakkkk!!! He is so pleased but you can tell there is a bit of jealousy there! Why with the brothers and not me? How did she learn the dance with the in-laws? Anyway, some awkwardness has gone - as soon as he stretched his hand, wife followed and grabbed hands with husband LT - real casual.

The backhug - the first one was quick - he probably was surprised - and didn't feel her at all so it has to be repeated - and this time with a little squeeze or a little tight. I watched the brothers' reactions on the first hug - DongHae and KyuHyun - total shock!!!

Anyway, will patiently wait for the english subs! This couple, especially LT had outdone any other couple in WGM. I was so crazy on JoongBo when Shillang serenaded Buin under a tree in Season 1 - but the proposal LT did at the concert - totally made me insane!!

It may be sad their stint might be short but I would savor every episode they are in.

Leeteuk was so happy about the backhug. And he requested for a second one coz he said the 1st one was too quick! Lol!

He must be waiting for this moment for a long...... Time! :wub:

I really enjoy and love this ep! Am looking forward to the next ep too.. Now I'm wondering who's the person who said Leeteuk likes collecting phone numbers? Haha.. I guess it's Eunhyuk coz he is used to back stad his hyung... And that's what Leeteuk said in one of the variety show and I think the third person behind the panel seems like Shindong coz his silhouette looks like him...

Actually the cutest, sweetest bit about the backhugs to me was this: After she did her hit-and-run backhug, he wanted Round 2. But he did not ask her. He instead went "EunHyuk ah. I have a favour to ask. Can we try one more time? It was too short." He directed the request to HyukJae, not Sora and his WHOLE FACE was red!!

And I've not mentioned this anywhere as yet, not even on blog, but I can TOTALLY understand why all 5 were so amused when Sora subconsciously reacted to Teukie and HyukJae's wave. It was SO CUTE!! I stopped, rewound and replayed that bit SO MANY TIMES myself! She's TOTALLY adorable!! Who could possibly hate her when she is this adorable!!

Some think that they are progressing too fast but fact of matter is that time is working against this couple and if the husband is the one that is steamrolling ahead, what's to stop the wife from following along? Agree? wink.gif

Actually the cutest, sweetest bit about the backhugs to me was this: After she did her hit-and-run backhug, he wanted Round 2. But he did not ask her. He instead went "EunHyuk ah. I have a favour to ask. Can we try one more time? It was too short." He directed the request to HyukJae, not Sora and his WHOLE FACE was red!!

And I've not mentioned this anywhere as yet, not even on blog, but I can TOTALLY understand why all 5 were so amused when Sora subconsciously reacted to Teukie and HyukJae's wave. It was SO CUTE!! I stopped, rewound and replayed that bit SO MANY TIMES myself! She's TOTALLY adorable!! Who could possibly hate her when she is this adorable!!

Some think that they are progressing too fast but fact of matter is that time is working against this couple and if the husband is the one that is steamrolling ahead, what's to stop the wife from following along? Agree? *quoted image*

I agree! The progress is real fast; LeeTeuk is running 100 miles per hour and Kang Sora is right behind him. Even tho' they were both shy, you can tell they both wanted to get close.

Sora's backhug: I love that on the second try, while KyuHyun was supposed to re-enact the backhug he gave to LT earlier (or maybe show sister-in-law the right way to do it), Sora took the initiative - while looking at the brothers, she stood behind LT - that was so sweet.

BTW - looks like she packed lunch for all brothers-in-law and not just the Fight Juniors.