[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Omo!! Dimple Couple will be together this coming New Year..Yehey!w00t.gif its a big news for us DC Lovers..Im thanking MBC for arranging that event you just never know how happy DC Lovers will be to see them together before the year ends..And im hoping that there would be so many fancams and record offcam/backstage moment of Teukso..laugh.gifAnd im thanking them in advance..So excited for MBC Gayo Daejun Festival..

Guest sjeunhae

Past and present ‘We Got Married’ couples to host the 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun Festival

*quoted image*

‘We Got Married‘ fans, rejoice! It’s just been announced by MBC that popular couples from both the past and current seasons will be returning as MCs for MBC’s ‘2011 Gayo Daejun Festival‘.

On December 15th, MBC revealed, “Leeteuk, Nichkhun, Jo Kwon, Ga-In, Eunjung, Victoria, Kang Sora, and Lee Jang Woo will become the new couple MCs for the ’2011 Gayo Daejun Festival’.”

The entire line-up were or are currently couples on ‘We Got Married’, and were chosen for being some of the hottest stars this year. MBC explained that the group will be co-hosting the year-end ceremony together. Considering how most of the couples left earlier in the year, their reunion at the festival is becoming one of the most anticipated events of the year.

The ’2011 Gayo Daejun Festival’ will be held at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan on December 31st at 9:50 p.m. KST. The four hour long event will be visited by a total of 46 artists.

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Naver

Source: http://www.allkpop.c...daejun-festival

By VITALSIGN@Allkpop

OMG!!! im so excited about this ^^ and i bet everyone is too ...cant believe that we will get to see them on the same stage XD

Hopefully there will be lots of fancams wub.gifwub.gif

@viyra: same here, i have a feeling that they wont air the proposal this week TT__TT ... I think in ep 10, we will see Sora practicing her dance moves, making leeteuks standee and preparing food for brother in laws :)

@hellokittymao: i made 3 fanarts for our DC project ^^

dcfanart3.png

dc100.jpg

dcfanart2.png

@ Ms.Jikam

Dear i have some idea about editing of the video. Below is an example of how you can show our message without retyping the words from our fanart. Hope it helps :D

1) After the video of clips cut from different episodes, you can show our fan messages like this....

100th.jpg

You can first show the full page of our message then...

2) Zoom in larger for clearer reading...

100th2w.jpg

3) Then if the pic is too big, you can make it scroll up slowly so they can read...

100th3.jpg

4) Then you fade in the next message...

100th4.jpg

5) And so it continues...

100th5.jpg

Below are some links of a Variety show called 5000 questions in english sub where Leeteuk and some of the Suju members was on during May 2011.

Its actually some pyschology qus they play to see who is the real player in a relationship... HAhaha and Leeteuk is actually a nerd to that!

ENJOY!! :lol:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3A

Part 3B

Part 4

@ sjeunhae

Woah! Your 3 fan arts are beautiful!! U can add in ur messages for our DC on ur fan arts too!

Pls send all 3 to Ms.Jikam, they looks really nice! :)

I'm sure our DC will be very happy to see all this fan videos we did for them...

If I'm not wrong, I guess xkyu is oso organising members in the FB to do a video for them too.

Guest sjeunhae

@hellokittymao and akane_tran: Thank you so much for the compliment ^^

@hellokittymao: instead of writing the message separately, i can make another one and put the message in it >< wub.gifwub.gif

btw, Im a bit confused.... so we are doing two projects: one from DC sommpi and the other one from DC FB?? or they are actually the same project?? 

@hellokittymao and akane_tran: Thank you so much for the compliment ^^

@hellokittymao: instead of writing the message separately, i can make another one and put the message in it >< *quoted image**quoted image*

btw, Im a bit confused.... so we are doing two projects: one from DC sommpi and the other one from DC FB?? or they are actually the same project?? 

I don't think it's the same project coz I've tried contacting xkyu about this matter but she didn't reply me...

Their initial idea was actually to share a gift to them but I've told them the trouble of money involving gift so I decided to do a heartwarming fan made video with love notes and messages instead :)

But anyway I think what we did is just showing our support for TeukSo, so I think u can email ur work to both Ms.Jikam and xkyu :)

@ akane_tran

We are gonna miss ur posts so much!!! But can I ask why u can't post anymore??

Guest kopi_c_st

Synopsis of tomorrow epi, below are the rough translation from Baidu.

이특♡소라 : 첫 번째 프러포즈

슈퍼주니어 콘서트를 보러 가기로 한 소라!

남편은 기자회견을 하고 바쁘게 콘서트 준비를 하는 동안~

콘서트장에 나타난(?) 팬들의 눈길을 사로잡은 소라의 선물은?

드디어 콘서트장 안으로 들어간 소라!

공연이 시작되고 열심히 응원을 하는데~

도련님들은 과연 소라 형수님과 약속한 특별미션을 잘 수행할 수 있을지?

이 때, 남편 이특의 개인 무대가 시작되고~

소라 모르게 준비한, 대망의 마지막 이벤트는 과연 무엇일지?

콘서트가 끝난 후, 이특 몰래 멤버들과 따로 만난 소라!

남편을 위해 멤버들의 도움을 받아 슈퍼주니어 댄스 메들리를 연습하는데~

콘서트보다 더 어렵다는 소라표 댄스는 어떨지? 이를 본 이특의

LeeTeuk  & Sora : First Proposal

Sora who promised to attend SJ concert.

When husband is busy preparing for concert after the press conference

At the concert venue, what is Sora's gift that has caught the attention of the Fans

Finally, Sora has entered the concert venue

Gave her support when the concert started.

Who the bros-in-law able to completed the task that they have promised. 

At the moment, husband has started his solo

Sora is not aware of the the long-cherished final event that was prepared.

Specially prepared for husband, Sora who has received help from SJ member to practice the SJ dance

Sora's dance is more difficult compared to the concert, how will it be

What is the LeeTeuk response after watching the dance?