[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

* INVITATION *

DC COUPLE 100TH DAY ANNIVERSARY PROJECT!

Dear all DC couple fans,

We will be tweeting Leeteuk and Sora a fan made video. It will be a video consisting the compilation of their sweet/ fun/ shy moments with meaningful songs as the background music. And most importantly are the love notes and messages from all the DC couple fans!

* Pls send your completed art work/ handwritten & photograph softcopy love notes to Ms.Jikam

Email: jungbpg@yahoo.com

Deadline: 23th Dec 2011

Pls remember to sign off at the end of your message with your name/ nick and also which country you are from.

Thank you for your support & participation!

Sorry for re-posting.. But I really hope everyone here can join in!! :)

The proposal part in ep10 WGM

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01dYJtg9NrE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

Aaaaw thank you so~ much for the summary, screencaps, and download link! So excited to watch today's and next week's episode! :D:lol: My cheekbones are ascending (again!) to heaven right now.. Oh, I'm working on my message to dimple couple now, and I will e-mail it ASAP! ;)

Guest Hannahpham

You know, I told myself  Oh My God all the time I have watch the clip today. It's so exciting and really wonderful, kind like no word can express my feeling now... I like the way they do that. It's so beautiful and lovely. Thank you so much for uploading the clip and screen captures today. You guys are so nice.

Guest andyelaiza0703

99 User(s) are reading this topic

35 members, 60 guests, 4 anonymous users

were so crowded! i love it! 

i cannot emphasize the fact how much I screamed and fangurled over the dimple couple episode for today

LETS GO SUPPORT THEM ALL THE WAY!

and support all the projects!

i'll go down with this ship!

Wow! Whata great episode and a dream come true with 40 plus minutes of the couple! Thanks MBC...

I'm sure in the future MBC will give us heartache by reducing the couples time etc...but I'll take the good with the bad.

So many awesome things in todays episode...

here are some screencaps from news articles:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109332026

Sora in the kitchen..is that their apartment???

201112171739773145_1.jpg

20111217_1324111891_33852300_1.jpg20111217_1324123006_32476800_1.jpgyooi.jpg9c1329cae934fc0e61b211afebf921b6.jpg

emotional sora after proposal

17246422.jpg

dancing with brother-in-laws Fighting Junior

20111217000109_1.jpg

fangiril sora

201112171758774831_1.jpg

fighting junior doing their missions

1324114092_246424.jpg

credit Naver..

will post more when I find more articles...

I cried,I smiled a bunch of great emotions with this episode.

Guest nurulimani

annyeong DC lovers!!! kekek.....ommmo....im usually silent lurker here...but..today! i cant be silent lurker anymore!!! 

kyak......im watching today episode with mixed emotion....love+happiness+sadness+excited...everything~~...

start with the first second of the episode....how SORA prepared food for MASTER especially her husband..she really sincere nee..her happy face! evrything....

when sora crying PRINCE STANDEE with proud and cute face..kekeke! sheee so cute...im loving sora more now!...ommo.....!im happy happy happy happy....

I LOVE HOW TEUKKIE LOOK SOO HAPPY WHEN HE SAW SORA! sora bringup his mood...he look soo happy!..kekeke....the serenade thing...ommo, even it juts a scripted from MBC, it doesn't matter....if he doesn't want to do that, he can refuse nee....teukkie look really sincere when he give ring and flower to sora nee,,,,..

really hope ELF will approve SORA to teukkie...^..^...sooo happy for them.....

SORA DANCING infront of PRINCE, SORA BACK HUG TWICE! ommo,,,

in short word, I LIKE/LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT TODAY EPISODE! life long dimple couple! life long..^..^

Guest lain_laen

i haven't seen the last episode, my internet is really lame :tears:

i skip some pages (because of my poor internet. it takes a long time to open a page), so i didn't know if someone already asked this, is it just me or does LT look chubbier? In the previous photos when he was wearing a scarf (in the airport if im not mistaken) and in the photo on his twitter, he looks like trying to cover his face.