[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Lorlena

Absolutely adorable couple!!! Another lurker pooping up to say HI to everyone :) 

I cant believe i got up in 9AM on a Saturday to watch live stream, and I cant believe I didn't to the same last week!!

Too bad it didn't last longer but it was so cute!!! Super Junior Hwaiting wink.gif

Guest szillion

Ah...my streaming kept lagging. Are there online clips yet? :)

So many users were online. And such a long Teukso episode. Me like!

Edit1:

I found myself laughing so hard even with the language barrier. Such a touching and hilarious episode. I hope the ratings shoot off the roof.

And that wave thingy...so random but seems like they do it a lot. SORA, welcome to the crazyy family!

Edit2:

This is so lol worthy. Hae and kYu was so obvious. Especially since evil magnae don't usually do that. Hehe..teuki asked him if he had a favor to ask. ><

(don't know the rules of posting but here is translations thanks to @Jinn8812elf on twitter.)

#wgm teuk said kyu and hae were too obvious when they did the mission xD especially when teuk was about went on solo stage, he came to teuk and feed him sausage xD but teuk kept rejecting it, then hae mumbled 'ah must eat this.....ah it cant be like this...' LOL so this is how teuk found out xD // teuk asked when did boys prepare the dance together with sora, hyuk said 'we prepared together while we were preparing for concert ' (lmao actually they only prepared it just now xD) teuk said 'oh no wonder u guys were so tired~' hahahah

First time watching live streaming and made me kyaaaaa-ing while DC was airing. Gosh! This couple really made my cheekbones ascend to heaven. 

I don't want to get attach to this couple coz if it's time for them to depart the show, I'll definitely need to go on rehab. hahahahaha

Sora is definitely an official ELF now. 

EDIT: Back hug

teukso.jpg

credits to : yebanana via tumblr

May i know where you guys for the live streams?

any link to share pls?

TVU cant find MBC channel anymore.... sob sob..

you can watch it here...

http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1316-mgc-hd.html

i used to stream with ustream and it's lagging like hell so i tried this one and it work. no more lagging ^_^

today's episode is daebak... i scream while watching it, now i almost lost my voice. sweetness overload. the missoin, the ring, fighting junior it's just perfect. i'm addicted to dimple couple ^_^

Guest Ms.Jikam

SWEETENESS OVERLOAD.....!!!!!!!

So, the background of the last preview of Teukso is MARRY U......

Sora prepared lunch boxes for Fighting Juniors and Leeteuk and his face on it!

She went to the concert and brought Leeteuk standee and the lunch box. She looked so strugle T__T. She met ELFs and greeted them. then she put the standee and went inside. Sora wasnt allowed to come in. leeteuk came and take Sora stuff.

Sora was walking into the venue. She met ELFs and they looked so surprise. Sora greeted them warmly.

The concert started. She was singing along with ELFs.

then the mission must be done.

1. Sungmin

2.Eunhyuk

3. Donghae

4.Kyuhyun..

Then Leetuk solo performance turned. He played the piano in the ep 3, flight up and gave the roses. He walked slowly to Sora's seat.Held her hand and took her into the stage. ELFs screamed out loud!!! Then the highlight part was started. He proposed her. ELFs's screaming was louder!!!

Sora was shocked and  almost crying.  she kept looking at her ring.

then back to the concert. She had prepared a banner. Omooo.....

the concert ended. The 5 eagle gathered in the room for dance party!! They do matchmaking dance. EunHae was so funny here.

Dance party.....

Sungmin brought Leeteuk into the room. Sora already there. She walked out and called the FJ. Sora made her performance. Leeteuk felt surprised. they danced Sorr-Sorry, Mr.Simple and A-cha. Leeteuk got exited and praising Sora. in the last, Donghae almost made a mistake... LOL

FJ asked Sora to give Leeteuk a backhug. Sora was so shy. she huged him quickly. but theyasked once again. Kyuhyun gave demonstration, this time se huged him longer..... *??*

bcz of the ring is bigger, she wore it on her thumb.

I cant spazz anymore. my bain is shocking now.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I might be 'off' on some spots coz I was on the iMBC stream and even though there was no lag, the picture and sound is fuzzy. But most of it is here.

Summary

Sora's in a kitchen preparing packed boxes of food. Think she was loaned a kitchen or something for her task coz on the kitchen looks a little too big to be part of a house. She's custom packed a packed lunch box of food for each of the members and she re-created her hubby's face on his lunchbox from a photo of him which she put on the table in front of her. It turned out REALLY cute!! Her own didn't turn out too well though. It looks kinda hilarious with bulging eyes and all. Think she used fishballs or quail eggs. =P

Sora experimented with a couple of Teukie's photos for her banner. A lot of fans recognized her whilst she was carrying the standee from her minivan to the area outside the stadium where the floral standing wreaths were. She was very nice to the fans! Said hello and let fans take photos with the standee of her hubby that she made! She's so nice!!

Security didn't let her into the back areas pre-concert so she had to ask one of them to get her hubs for her. Teukie came out, she complimented him on how he looked and handed him all the food. The MCs are all grumbling that they didn't hug then! I agree! They should have!!

The fangirls are screaming the minute she showed up in the stadium. Some looked really excited to see her while others looked like they were questioning as to why she was there. She has nice smiles for all, nods, says hi. Poor Teukie's nervous pre-concert. Wonder if it has to do with the ring giving.

Concert's started! So awesome seeing her sit there and singing along! And awww!! Sungmin!!! He did what he promised he would do and mopped Teukie's beading brow with the pink heart hanky! Awesome SungMinnie! Good job!!

Dressing room now. Teukie's getting ready. HyukJae's turn! Huwaah!! He blotted Teukie's face!!! Even with all the "ewwwwww that's gross!" complaints last week, he did it! Missioned accomplished!

DongHae's task was to feed Teukie but since they're in the middle of a concert, can't possibly do that so yay!! Gave water he did!

KyuHyun! He looks a bit awkward approaching Teukie and got questioned about it (I think, couldn't really hear too well). But aww… The shoulders/arm massage!! Wah!! HUGGED!! Even Teukie's legs get treated to a rub down! Well done KyuHyun!! ^o^

Sora's jaw dropped at seeing her hubs play the sax. I feel you girl. Mine would too. Her reaction to the piano piece was epic!! She just threw her head back and burst out laughing!! And here comes 'She'! Sora's quiet, sitting there smiling while listening to her hubby sing. Ohh boy. She doesn't know what's going to hit her next...

Might be the stream but the fans' screaming over her getting the ring are so loud the sound was buzzing. Can tell Teukie was quite high after giving Sora her ring. He was like whooping while running through the passage to get ready for his next performance. Post-ring Sora on the other hand looks dazed. She's just staring at her ring. But good! She's smiling and oh no! She's going to cry!! >_<''' Nooooooo!!

The ladies that were seated round her swooped in on her when she returned to her seat, most likely to ask about the ring. Honestly. Who wouldn't be excited? I would ask too! =P Sora's 'My Prince' banner came up at the part where Teukie's in his Hulk Hogan suit. ROFL!! SungMin and then Teukie go say 'hi!'.

Post-con, she went back to the same room where she met everybody the last time to wait for Fighting Junior to start their rehearsal for Teukie's private performance. FJ ask her about the con/ring, etc, then start discussing the private performance. Am wondering if Sora brought a change though coz with that skirt, how's she going to do 'Sorry Sorry'? o.O

They waited till Teukie went to look for her with all the food that she had handed him earlier. She sat him down and went to go get Fighting Junior. After exchanging a quick and very quiet 'Fighting!' with her brothers-in law, Sora went back into the room and positioned herself back to her hubby with space all round her for her brothers. Teukie's like "OMG!" when they came in and the music started. Teukie's smile was SO BIG could barely see his eyes!

ROFL!! He thought 'Sorry Sorry' was it and wanted to go up to them excitedly but Hyuk told him to shush and gestured that he had to sit back down again! Teukie ah, when people are performing for you, sit quietly and don't ask questions like 'When did you do this?'. Just sit and watch and yes, continue smiling! ROFL!!

Post-dance she went up to him and they held hands so nicely this time! No awkwardness. Not her just letting him hold her hand as she has been doing most of the time. Twas them BOTH holding hands! Awww~ ♥

The brothers are explaining as to how the whole dance thing came about, mentioning their missions to take care of him as well. I missed out a bit but I think Number 3 either screwed up a bit or let the cat out of the bag again. =P Aii… DongHae ahh… You're hilarious!

Ohhh!! Fighting Junior want her to back hug him herself!! SungMin even tells him to stand with his arms open so that her arms can get round in front. She looks so embarrassed! OHH!! She did it!! It was a REALLY quick one but she did it!! ^o^

Next week is a Christmas special for WGM where all the couples are in the studio with the MCs and oh man. Whoever edited it the trailer must be a TeukSo fan coz it ends with a shot of Teukie's reaction while watching his wife dance and wiggle her bum to SNSD's 'Oh!'. ROFL!!

OMG!! My face is red and hot from just recalling the whole episode in my head while cleaning up the notes that I made while watching!! ARGH!! I was just screaming and screaming and bouncing on my seat ALL through!! Think my dad who's watching television in the living room must think that I have gone mad, and it is true. I admit. I have gone a bit bonkers myself!

Guest ary1004

according to my watch, i think theirs start in about 4.21-4.23 and end up in about 5.03 i think...it's really long that i keep checking the time in the last 10mins...heheh

p/s: thanks to the user who provide the link (i forget to check your name..sorry..)

Guest sjeunhae

OMG todays episode was sooo Daebak!!!! cant wait to download the whole episode ^^

Screencaps for ep 10: 

474331983.jpg

474333617.jpg

474336299.jpg

474339364.jpg

474340309.jpg

474342023.jpg

474347890.jpg

474352674.jpg

Credit: Heequeenting twitter :)

More Screencaps:

8694a4c27d1ed21b695077a.jpg

0ff41bd5ad6eddc43a7eedb.jpg

d53f8794a4c27d1eb4bf628.jpg

a8014c086e061d95befe6e7.jpg

9345d688d43f8794c066116.jpg

Credit: DC Baidu :)

Preview for next week ^^

7c1ed21b0ef41bd5c4cab1b.jpg

credit: DC Baidu :)

Hahaha thanks bulkgoguma for the link preview!

Sora is really cute dancing and shaking her bum to SNSD song! Lol! At Leeteuk's expression.

And woah!!! 1st time I see 105 users on this thread!!!!

Guest kopi_c_st

thanks arienblurr for the summary. hope that the video n the sub will be ready soon.

oh. thanks bulkgoguma.. next week preview daebak! teukie looks so shy watching his wife dancing Oh!. oh oh oh oppa sarangae... kkkk

edit: they are playing with the lie detector machine. i'm wondering what is the mc qns to her. n someone behind the screen. dunno what she said. teukie response was so huge.

* INVITATION *

DC COUPLE 100TH DAY ANNIVERSARY PROJECT!

Dear all DC couple fans,

We will be tweeting Leeteuk and Sora a fan made video. It will be a video consisting the compilation of their sweet/ fun/ shy moments with meaningful songs as the background music. And most importantly are the love notes and messages from all the DC couple fans!

* Pls send your completed art work/ handwritten & photograph softcopy love notes to Ms.Jikam

Email: jungbpg@yahoo.com

Deadline: 23th Dec 2011

Pls remember to sign off at the end of your message with your name/ nick and also which country you are from.

Thank you for your support & participation!

Thanks bulkgoguma for the video! Rewatching next week's preview, am proud of Teukie that he wore his couple ring to the special with the rest of the WGM couples and it is on his wedding ring finger too! Was trying to see if any of the others wore theirs out too though I'm expecting Sora to have worn hers as well. ^^

EDIT: No problem! Am usually out when WGM is airing so it was a good thing for me to be stuck home coz of the storm outside today! ^o^