[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Good morning all~

Sorry for the inconvenience, we've fixed the blog so can be seen by anyone! *98degress bow*

TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Blog ^^
http://teuksora300thday.blogspot.com/

Thanks to our dear friend @33ru_mieru who created & update the blog, we've compiled & posted all of our project here:

- TeukSora 300th Day Artwork : LINK (fanarts, banner & fan-video)
- TeukSora 300th Day Double-V : LINK (150 pic of International fans double-v & video)
- TeukSora 300th Day - Messages from Fans: Part1    Part2    Part3 (spoiler messages from fans for TeukSora 300th Day Fan-Message)

And the 1st trending of #TeukSora300day would be in 18minutes! hwaiting!! ^^

What an awesome job the project crew had accomplished!  I applaud you all for taking on a big project like such!  I'm sure our LeeTeuk and Kang Sora would be happy to know many people from all ove the world wish them both love and happiness - and mostly wish for them to be together.

The video was awesome!  Now I can see faces of the names I talk to in this thread. I was quite overwhelmed knowing how many followers our LeeTeuk and Kang Sora have.

I especially love how the project crew compiled all the messages and wrote them all in a nice layout using the enjoyable trip our couple recently did - and what's more awesome is, the messages were written using the same font. 

Congratulations INDONESIA!!  You got the biggest participation in the Double V project, and of course TSL China.

Thank you project crew for all your hardwork!!

@annedee07 - Happy Birthday!

Happy 300th day to our Dimple Couple!  We all hope you can celebrate this 300th day anniversary since you missed celebrating both your 100th and 200th days as a married couple!

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day  !!!!! Did you do all the fan art with messages alone???? It is fantastic!!! beautiful. I am very moved by your hard work, ideas and sincerity in doing the fan art! Too beautiful *hugs* *double hugs* *hug, jump and dance with you* LOL  Get some sleep if you need to. thank you, you work hard.. :x :x

[EDIT] thank god that wedding photo shoot and nami island trip episodes gave us a lot beautiful screen caps. Now it looks much more meaningful to DC as well as their fans FD and TSL . :)

@shymaldita - good observation!  LeeTeuk was quick to notice the V-sign Sora did when she was on a ride with her childhood friend - and, of course, Sora understood immediately the meaning of LeeTeuk's question. 

Sora did do a V-sign at the baseball game and she said she is doing the sign for husband LeeTeuk (with an indirect message to LeeTeuk); so when LeeTeuk saw the pic of Sora doing the V-sign with her childhood friend, he wants to get assurance that either the V-sign is but nothing in particular, or for someone important or someone you like.  He asked Sora if she likes her friend because she did the V-sign with him and she gave him a quick "NO I DON"T - I like tthe rides"!  They are similar in so many ways - that includes their way of thinking too.

@lazyme2day  !!!!! Did you do all the fan art with messages alone???? It is fantastic!!! beautiful. I am very moved by your hard work, ideas and sincerity in doing the fan art! Too beautiful *hugs* *double hugs* *hug, jump and dance with you* LOL  Get some sleep if you need to. thank you, you work hard.. :x :x

[EDIT] thank god that wedding photo shoot and nami island trip episodes gave us a lot beautiful screen caps. Now it looks much more meaningful to DC as well as their fans FD and TSL . :)

@lennycsn: No no, I did not do those fanarts.

Dear FDs, the video is a bit long and thus needs a long process of rendering. However, I believe the video can be uploaded tonight (hopefully, fingers crossed - I have been experiencing many obstacles for this video. Sigh...)

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day huh?? so who do it? because they are all beautiful!!! I just want to praise the coordinators and project team. It is not only a great effort effort but absolutely fantastic.

I am touched and moved by both fans' messages and double-v video from fans all over the world  - the sincere wish and blessings to DC. The double-v video project is especially moving for me. Seeing each pic sent and noting those faces I interacted with in this forum, make me realise the TSL/DC/FD fans are no longer just some faceless netizens but really take their courage to show their support by exposing their real self. :)

lazyme2day

wrote:

»

Dear FDs, the video is a bit long and thus needs a long process of rendering. However, I believe the video can be uploaded tonight (hopefully, fingers crossed - I have been experiencing many obstacles for this video. Sigh...)

@lazyme2dayyou can do it!!! hwaiting.. haha v^_^v

Guest janetv

Won Bin & Kang Sora look like a couple in recent photo shoot http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/won-bin-kang-sora-look-like-a-couple-in-recent-photo-shoot

Guest janetv

Kang Sora Proves To Be Owner of Long Legs Through Sports Brand Photo Shoot… http://goo.gl/fb/w1HGN

cr:kpopstarz

Guest xianlie90

Hi guys!

Thank you for participating trending part1 10AM (KST) this morning~

Well although part1 trending didn't reach TT, but the Double-v video become top video for #TeukSora300day ^^ and the avatar on top images!

abs5jz624451103.jpg?key=313296

Get ready for trending part2 at 10PM (KST) tonight ^^ same hashtag #TeukSora300day
We hope everyone can join~ hwaiting!!

@lennycsn Hi dear, let me answer you on behalf of lazyme2day, the fanarts are from fans who kindly share it to us for celebrating todays event. Thats why we decide to put them all in a blog & share it with you all :) If you would like to know who are fanarts participants, we put their names below each fanart.

@k_craze I'm sorry for late noticing your question about twitter.. and thank so much @marrsq for helping answer how to start & join trending at twitter ^^ Lets have twitter party tonight!

@lazyme2day thank you for your update~<3
Its okay, dear... We're doing good so far and thank you so much for the hard work!!! *hugs*
Also hwaiting with your job and take care of your health~
Once we've done with everything, take a good rest, give yourself a reward (time for k-dramas! yay! ^^) & enjoy TeukSora!

Special bonus for TeukSora 300th Day~ :)

I'm playing with photoshop & try to remove wgm & mbc tags on DC wedding photoshoot from Ep26~
But for sure all pictures are credits to MBC We Got Married Season 3
624429385.jpg?key=1494842

624430304.jpg?key=19151080

624432190.jpg?key=19131080

624439504.jpg?key=1244702

624440472.jpg?key=7191077

Guest lennycsn

Husband Teuk has new hair colour...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybu_Dayiiak&feature=player_embedded#!
cr: smihy @youtube

Guest sueis0702

Dear all FD, so sorry can't joint the trending coz I'm not feeling well this few days. I hv been admitted to hospital due to high fever and asthma. The moment I on the computer I got vertigo (headache) and feel like vomiting. I miss dimple couple and everybody here so much.

@sueis0702, please take care of your health. We will do the trending on behalf of you! :D
@FDs!! I'm flying seeing my timeline now, seriously its super daebak!!!
@lazyme2day, dear don't stress too much. Do what you have to do and we will be waiting. Fighting! :D

Hey fellow FDs...

To quench my addiction for our DC couple, i thought i shld look back at the past

pictures of our couple. As i was browsing pics from kangsora.wordpress.com, i chanced upon one of sora's pic where she was lying down with her arms "pretending" around someone. I know many of you commented that probably she was wishing LT was with her. Can our detectives check that pic again and focus on the magazine laying around the chair, where Sora put her arms on an imaginary person. I tried to zoom it and it looks like pics of SJ in solo poses put together. Can someone checl this please? I'm not that techie enough to be able to manipulate pics.