[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

I really laughed and also embarrassed along with Sora by LT and FIL interactions and dorkiness....I lost count how many times she bowed down or attempted to hide her face somewhere...and I manage to screen caps some Sora's pics...

Sora hid her face with her hand in the car
DC2721.jpg

Hide her whole head in the jacket when her father talk about LT arm muscles, then requested for arm wrestling challenge with LT
DC2726.jpg

I couldnt recall what makes both mother and daughter have that reaction...
DC2735.jpg

This is the time Sora hid behind her mom's shoulder because her father sang too well...
DC2736.jpg

Bowed down and tried to hid when she was asked to be by LT'side when he was selecting his song
DC2738.jpg

Last...both the dorkiness of SIL and FIL mirroring each other...Sora's made 90 degree bowed
DC2740.jpg

:D

Last...of all the pics...I love most this pic of Sora ...when the parents short lectured Sora to take care of LT more and being more wifey...And Sora was being embarrassed  and shy, as well as stuck in a aegyo behavior of being the only and pampered daughter and princess at home. That's why Sora's dad sought for LT's understanding on raising Sora as a son instead as a daughter, which means Sora may have a lot of lacking being a woman or wife.    I think he talks on his slackness in molding Sora to be more womanly or wife material. 

DC2725.jpg

Don't know if it's a big deal but i found it interesting that the day Leeteuk taped Kiss the radio with suju he had a few pictures taken of his feet. He has

pretty feet by the way! It didn't have the nailpolish on that we saw in the last episode but I do realise leeteuk likes his feet. I have a love for feet and hands as well so it was

interesting for me to see his feet LOL. The pictures are in super junior soompi thread the last page i believe.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/340220/x

He's pictured here as well...

I wouldn't worry too much about the woojung couple taking over the DC house. They tried this same scenario with the Kangin Yoonji couple and Hyungdon and taeyeon couple.

it was the last episode for the Yoonji couple so nothing was ever decided on it in the end.

I think the woojung part in the next airing will be the Dimple couple house part and the rest will be DC..the meeting with SungMin and the pool part.

I think woojung couple has always been more scripted( i watched their initial shows because Hwanhee was on). I was really getting upset seeing them copying scenarios from

Hwanyobi and Being a WGM and Hwanyobi in particular fan I could name the parts they took from which Hwanyobi episode. This may have been because at the time the PD was

new and they had to get some shows out and so they used tried and true scenarios. It may be because Hwanhee and Lee jang Woo are cousins and have similar tastes..but if any

wgm couple seemed scripted it was woojung in the initial episodes...not now...I like them now actually. I think they are becoming real as well.

I hate to use the word hate to describe any couple on wgm. They all work so hard in various parts of teh industry and are working to entertain us while hopefully finding some

happiness within the bonds of a reel marriage.

Honestly that Eun so woman(Donghae) and Dambi (and Marco )couple were the ladies i couldn't stand for some reason. I think it's because they rely on their looks and forget they

have  to do more than sell themselves(to further careers)..

Aish..I went off on too many tangents..I apologize....

The main thing in summary...Woojung couple will not get DC house/it would be ridiculous and our DC is too smart for that. Cheer up everyone.

Thanks for the links to all that posted.

Viyra the GIF's are on DC facebook and the wordpress site for our couple....I though everyone went to those sites regularly...that's why I didn't post all the pics and news they have...

Here are the links:

Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598

wordpress

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/

Superjunior site with their news can look up Leeteuk

http://sup3rjunior.com/

http://sujuism.blogspot.com/

Sora:wordpress

http://kangsora.wordpress.com/

@sqd66 - I only visit soompi and FB - and I barely have time to navigate - thanks to @lalli again for taking that gif from tumbler! 

BTW, thanks for the link to where I can view LT's feet!! no wonder Sora gave her all in massaging it to prepare the feet battle with JangWoo.  What's so sexy about his feet and his hands?  The veins almost exploding out of the skin!!

WGM Season 1 is the best - esp. Ssangchu and AlShin.  I am a Hwanhee bias and I know too much about him that's why I didn't bother watching him in WGM; there's nothing exciting about Marco and Dambi - most especially about Taeyoon and the comedian. Lee Hwi Ji (another MC) quit immediately because he can't control his natural self - which is not good to watch.  Ant Couple always arguing - but InYoung didn't overdo it - she didn't try to act cute by changing her voice (this is what I don't like about EJ); Brave Couple got funny at the end, etc.  WGM is never scripted - they just tell the couple they are supposed to be married so act line one - some couples tried to act it but it gets boring while in the process.  I like KangIn and YoonJi, it's just that there's not much WGM could do for this couple who are supposed to be married starving students. 

As far as our DC is concerned, they couldn't act it - I only see them as a married couple once they are inside their house - moreso now when they are wearing their pajamas!!

* the almost kiss

* the caressing one's hair

* the hug

* foot massage (both)

* playing at the waterpark (Sora' arms around LT is just too close)

- so what else do we want to see?  I want to see 'something strong" - like what the wife promised!!

;);) :-bd

Guest ary1004

hi ^^

just passing by to drop a present for 300th day :P

it's been ages since i last come her...i miss discussing with other FD here T.T

anyway, here we go, the very late February calendar...my bad, sorry T.T...something came up and i cant use my laptop for some reason so it takes a bit of time to redo and finish this one (and in the meantime, monmon already finish 3 *jealous*)...

photobucket:
Feb2012.png

and for bigger/better resolotion/size, tinypic

i make it pink for valentine and coincidently, monmon use pink too for june, so we got 2 pink calendar this year...hope u dont mind ^^

for now, bye :)

Guest kangsara

120725 Sora
viewimage.php?id=kangsora&no=29bcc427b78

OMG ! She wears a dress..maybe after that she went to Haeundae Beach (Haeundae-gu,Busan, South Korea) with teukie...kekekeke
:D =))

Guest lallinachan

In my honest opinion i don't like them.

:D

But i'm not bashing them or anything, just saying. I don't like it that they are scamming Teukso and wants to get their house. In the first place it's their fault they were kick out from their house. But in fairness to Eunjung she does not want to do it but later on she agreed to her husband's decision so now she become an accomplice to the crime. Oh well i hope our DC will not lose their house to the scammers...

@ary1004, I love the calendar! Thanks a lot for your hard work! :D

So the wedding photo shooting is on 4th july! Thanks @kissx! I never thought that Sora's word can lead us something but really. It make sense! Hehe.. They are giving us lots of hints all this while (haihh..).

Now knowing that the photoshoot is on 4th july and the press is on 3rd, now its really suspicious :P Leeteuk didn't say those things for nothing. It must have meant something but he's making it vague by adding some WGM context. To make it less obvious maybe? A message in disguise? LOL. I love this two really! They can't stop playing with our mind solving the mysteries. :))

@lallinachan n lennycsn, seems like the boys are having their personal activities this week because I see news about kangin n sungmin's musical activity. So most probably teukie too? An overseas vacation probably as what he told sungmin before? Let's keep a close eyes to both of them :P

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn hi lennycsn !!!!
:)
today sora went to fansigning in busan..kekekekekekekeke
You can scroll on this site : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?page=1&id=kangsora
all information about Sora..u can get it fastly...
:)

Awesome!! Thanks. So, she is in Busan....hmmm...where is teukie today???

Guest lennycsn

@ary1004, I love the calendar! Thanks a lot for your hard work! :D alt=:D src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/4.gif" width=1 height=1>

So the wedding photo shooting is on 4th july! Thanks @kissx! I never thought that Sora's word can lead us something but really. It make sense! Hehe.. They are giving us lots of hints all this while (haihh..).

Now knowing that the photoshoot is on 4th july and the press is on 3rd, now its really suspicious :P alt=:P src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/10.gif" width=1 height=1> Leeteuk didn't say those things for nothing. It must have meant something but he's making it vague by adding some WGM context. To make it less obvious maybe? A message in disguise? LOL. I love this two really! They can't stop playing with our mind solving the mysteries. :)) alt=:)) src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/21.gif" width=1 height=1>

@lallinachan n lennycsn, seems like the boys are having their personal activities this week because I see news about kangin n sungmin's musical activity. So most probably teukie too? An overseas vacation probably as what he told sungmin before? Let's keep a close eyes to both of them :P alt=:P src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/10.gif" width=1 height=1>

@witeku your statement is leading to another question: When did they start? How FAST did their relationship develop into something so intimate like LT's letting pants lying on the couch? Are they meeting secretly now?

Within 2 weeks, from 20 Jun (nami island trip) until 4 Jul (wedding photo shoot), the r/ship development is already in huge scale especially when it comes to skinship.

12 Jul (Thu) - Sora's visit to MCD, water park, Sora's automatic calf massage (LT didnt even flinge, he looks comfortable) and LT's pants on the couch (sorry, I cant stop talking about it because @lallinachan 's gif was repeating the scene that caught me thinking)   

Ohhh...I hope DC will go somewhere this week maybe honeymoon. :x

@lennycsn, we all have the same reason for asking that question. Will 2-3 weeks really make two person who's really awkward in skinship suddenly become more apparent and so comfortable with it? If its because of tango, why in Nami island Leeteuk hardly try to hold Sora's hand then. (I'm suspicious with Sora's gesture during Nami island actually. The tugging thing, its sweet, but it indicates something else. Delusional me, sorry!)
If its because of nami Island, its just 3 weeks apart. (the scene in dimple house is taken on 12th). So, hurm.. i don't know. Maybe for them those gestures is normal things to be done ;)

I just checked the pictures of sora in fan signing at busan, I don't know if my eyes is really clear but I noticed the pictures of sora these times looks like she is blooming getting more prettier and looks like a woman in love or in a relationship even leeteuk pictures I saw today he looks handsome also a different glow he shows.

I saw LT twitter today and it says that @special1004: Leeteuk’s ‘going into the world as a fool’*~I want to film that once again~ (*a program that he did when sj just debuted)

delusional me but I was thinking that LT going into the world as a fool means getting into a relationship with someone and that's when KPOP idols becomes fool for hurting their fans..but as for the elf it was enclosed that he wants to be in a program where sj has debuted whatever it means I feel happy

Guest lennycsn

I just checked the pictures of sora in fan signing at busan, I don't know if my eyes is really clear but I noticed the pictures of sora these times looks like she is blooming getting more prettier and looks like a woman in love or in a relationship even leeteuk pictures I saw today he looks handsome also a different glow he shows.

I saw LT twitter today and it says that @special1004: Leeteuk’s ‘going into the world as a fool’*~I want to film that once again~ (*a program that he did when sj just debuted)

delusional me but I was thinking that LT going into the world as a fool means getting into a relationship with someone and that's when KPOP idols becomes fool for hurting their fans..but as for the elf it was enclosed that he wants to be in a program where sj has debuted whatever it means I feel happy

@shymaltida28 yes...I will second you that Sora is glowing and extra soft and  feminine. But I dont see any LT's pic today. So I cant judge.

Guest janetv

wow 4,000+ likes... (photos) Leeteuk & Sora Wedding photoshoot

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1221011&l=3d89467f2a&id=145483208823170&_rdr#432425470128941

cr:korea.com

Guest lennycsn

@witeku Thanks for the link. I saw that earlier and more pics uploaded now. I've just realise LT is not doing his aiport fashion-call thingy. He was REALLY BUSY texting. Head's down! LOL  :))  =)) =)) call me delusional.. =))