[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Even if we already read that article, now also allkpop have the same news
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/kang-sora-attracts-attention-with-her-long-legs

@hyunbinlover: I totally agree with you!! XD HE was really mad and tried very unsuccessfully to hide it, with a forced smile! You are right and he needed to be pushed to his limits to realize how much he care for her! and how much it hurts if she is close with someone else. In the blackroom... I have to say it break a little my heart to see him so insicure. He still tought that Sora matched Sungmin well!! even after what Sora made for him! He really needs continuos assurance, maybe it was because of his past heartbreaks love relatonships.... Sora will have a lot to mend, Teukie heart needs all her caring! ;)

p.s. I really think that Sungmin asking Leeteuk to come to his musical in september means that he knows Leeteuk will not leave that month... *crossing fingers*

someone wanted pics about Leeteuk at Kona Beans? here

AwuBSHvCIAEW3Ap.jpg:large

AwuAJ4WCIAA4-Gx.jpg:large

AND seems like Leeteuk was at a WEDDING^^ ( I hope it gave him some thoughts about Sora ;p) -- I guess he is the one on the stage on the left.

179950_407407105963937_1565861969_n.jpg

Guest k_craze

Ok, I m just curious. Is there any sighting of Our princess using the bag that her husband gave, or it is too precious for her?

Uri neun Figting Dimples Juni~owe~yo!

well...okay...okay...for whoever say that this couple is Fake. Yeah...just say they just act and promote  and that's all....

I'm also an Elf. and i naturally like to see my leader and the gank photos wherever they are. But let's say they're fake..why do I keep on finding these things? bags, white V NECK tshirt, blazer, hat style..

And HEYYYYY!!!!!!  They wear it outside WGM even during the strike!!!

Why?

Me? I will keep my eyes on them...I personally feel their feelings are deeper. Well...some said a picture tells you more than thousand words... They don't have to show it in public, rite. I always believe in signs they bring...

And...It's you who can feel n judge personally...

thanks to Vinnie (I took your picture) , Kiminaeka,Fanimoody, Dzu2, luvallkorea for the warmest discussion...

*ps* i think teukie wear that blazer again on his birthday, the light affected i guess*

Lil_Vartwork13.jpg

Guest k_craze

Please bear with me cause I m not a fan of LT so do not know what is gg on. Why I kept reading of him getting hurt? Dun think he has any relationship made public right? So where did this news come from? During my emotion roller coaster ride, I was worried then that he made that back room interview that SR seems to like SM n SM suits her well, I was worried that SR will get backlash. I m just curious. I learnt so much abt SJ thru here.

Even if we already read that article, now also allkpop have the same news

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/kang-sora-attracts-attention-with-her-long-legs

@

hyunbinlover:

I totally agree with you!! XD HE was really mad and tried very unsuccessfully to hide it, with a forced smile! You are right and he needed to be pushed to his limits to realize how much he care for her! and how much it hurts if she is close with someone else. In the blackroom... I have to say it break a little my heart to see him so insicure. He still tought that Sora matched Sungmin well!! even after what Sora made for him! He really needs continuos assurance, maybe it was because of his past heartbreaks love relatonships.... Sora will have a lot to mend, Teukie heart needs all her caring!

;)

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze please watch the link. This is one of heartbreaking stories of LT that I know which revealed in Strong Heart. there are others but I am not sure. SO,  it is better for you to google and find out.

Part 1

Part 2

Guest k_craze

I really like how SR is always bold to mention LT at her interview, she will never shun away wheN asked. During the strike, she said that she missed LT n at the Section TV interview, she openly did a video message. The only difference is that the first, though is a written article, her reply was polite but the latter, she is more playful. Maybe their relationship is really more than meet the eye.

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze sorry. there are other rumours about his love life. But this is one of stories that made public. i really felt for him for having to go through such heartache.

sorry ppl, it is chinese subbed. Im still locating the eng subbed for this. it is better to hear from the horse's mouth then reading those printed media that could distort the trutg.

Guest lallinachan

@c_craze: thanks to @lennycsn now you know about that, Of course thinking of suicide is never a solution, but that only means he was pretty much broken. Anyway, He also talked generally that he had other relationships, but he was always getting dumped because he didn't leave enough space to them... so he let them more free but he always end bad for him... We FD discussed this some time ago, but I can't find all the video material @akane_tran shared with us^^;;;
sorry I can't be of more help...

Guest k_craze

No prob, it is gd enuf, now I understand a bit of his hot/cold, may not a good description, but this was what I felt abt him then. Then it is good he found our princess who is so bold, independent, sweet. Their chemistry is amazing, whenever I see how they can read each other is like they r made in heaven. My fav scene till now is their first tango dance, that tells so much of their chemistry, dancing with a partner is never easy n it is difficult to be in sync, I wasn't active on the forum then, so I din share how I felt, but when I saw their dance, I was so in awe, how they can respond to each other's move, I noticed that Donghae must be thinking like us, cause his expression was full of wonder too.

@c_craze: thanks to @lennycsn now you know about that, Of course thinking of suicide is never a solution, but that only means he was pretty much broken. Anyway, He also talked generally that he had other relationships, but he was always getting dumped because he didn't leave enough space to them... so he let them more free but he always end bad for him... We FD discussed this some time ago, but I can't find all the video material @akane_tran shared with us^^;;;

sorry I can't be of more help...

Guest ahduh

Hahahah was trying to see if there's a gap that leeteuk can meet our sora... Not much success... Hahahaha There's probably 3 groups of celebration. 1. With SJ (twitter photo) 2. With GYM team (twitter) 3. With Mum http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/80484778-1821230504.html Looking at the backlight of the celebration with SJ, it should be earlier in the day where they celebrated. Then judging from the clothes he's wearing, I suspect he went gym to work out then eat with gym team. And finally went to kona beans to celebrate with mum (maybe together with sora? Hee.... Since they have haven't seems to have filmed for this week?) My wish though... With no basis....

Hello FDs, ah I don't like being away from my computer and using my mobile.

Anyways, to all FDs, I am happy that you enjoyed the comical fanart of mine. I hope it brought a lot of laughter to you all given yesterday's atmosphere.

Well, since we're kind of talking about poor Teukie and his past relationship, I believe it is time for us FDs to step in (when I say this, I mean for fun of course).

So may I suggest a little mission for us FDs here. :)

FD's MISSION: Come up with a perfect love plan that can help Teukie fully capture Sora's heart.

So lets see what kind of plan some of us FDs here can come up with. (Let your delusions free and let our FDD syndrome guide us. LOL, I sound so awkward here. Oh well.)

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day I thought he had captured sora's heart already. :) @ahduh, thanks for the vid, wow he drives an audi or he borrowed fm someone. Maybe he drove his mum to meet her future daughter in law.

Guest k_craze

Amazing! I just earned the 100 comments badge, hahaha, still can't believe a couple whom I have never met, can make me be so involved in a forum, felt upset when they are awkward with each other, giggle when they r happy or sweet with each other, n watched the episodes more than 30 times... I had download their episodes, cause I was worried that I will suffer fm withdrawal if they end the show. Even my love for big bang or so jisub or ha jiwon won't make me go so far.

Guest kangsara

she's in black !!!
gorgeous !!!!
with new style hair..
she got a little bit curly......
and LONG LEGS
wowowow
;;)

TODAY PHOTOSSSS !!!!!!
ARTICLE ABOUT SORA-YAA...
http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201207020000000000001276&ServiceDate=20120702

viewimage.php?id=kangsora&no=29bcc427b78

2012070220310448_1_rstarjun.jpg

2012070220324686_1_rstarjun.jpg

112F27424FF190AD08E2E4

173832424FF190B02BEA9D

166EC8424FF190B335D08D

175115424FF190AB161C86

image_readtop_2012_404898_13412269346757

642864_46998_1031.jpg

642862_46996_848.jpg

133755424FF190B12C592D

201207021951777041_1.jpg

TOTALY GORGEOUS AND SUITS FOR PARK JUNG-SOO. HER NAMJA !!!!!!

Sorry for long post ! heheheh

@lazyme2day

I thought he had captured sora's heart already. :) @ahduh, thanks for the vid, wow he drives an audi or he borrowed fm someone. Maybe he drove his mum to meet her future daughter in law.

Yes. he did. Ok, let me change the mission to: Come up with ideas of what STIFF-NECK and Sora should do on their future dates.

@kangsara, thanks for the pictures. Beautiful as always and i believe the hair is inspired from princess merida? 
Anyway, Anybody notice what i notice? A see-through dress!!Sora-sshi, did Naughty-Teuk asked you to wear those? *LOL*
@lazyme2day, FDD syndrome attacked again? I'll tell you if i;m thinking of one, hehe
Actually i'm thinking of going to lurking mode this few weeks because of my busy schedule but somehow i cannot do it. With my busy and tense schedule, i think this is the only channel that can keep me being alive and humane -_-". Thank you chingus!

Guest lennycsn

Please bear with me because this might be a long post for some of you. I can no longer contain my love for the DC. I am considered a new member to this forum and I found out about DC about 3 weeks ago. It was unfortunate for me to tumble upon the DC in youtube that shown their first ‘bed scene’ in the furniture shop. LT’s gaze on SR gave me goose bumps because LT’s gazes were too real. I was searching for the ‘drama’ because LT ‘acted’ so well. LOL. Little did I know it is actually reality show. So, I investigated further because I just can’t shake off the scene where LT’s gaze meeting SR’s. LOL.   <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You see, I knew SR first in Dream High 2 before WGM and, me being ignorant about KPop world, I didn’t know LT is SS leader. As I investigated further about LT, my first thought was: can SR carried the role of ‘wife’ well because it could be a burden for her considering that she is just about to take off a career as an actress and she is only 23 years old! The reason for thinking such because I caught Yoona said this LT’s self cam “It must be difficult for you.”  It was then I realized LT is not only the leader for SS but also for KPop world (based on the recognition award he received as the best leader recently). The popularity of SS internationally is no joke. I have had my fears too for SR especially after the couple rings proposal in the concert. I was, too, feeling and wanting to protect SR.

As I rewind the episodes over and over again, and do more background research on both LT and SR while shipping them (I think I am more diligent in doing this that my assignments. LOL.) My worries were ease after having to read the previous posts in this forum. And judging from SR’s performance as LT’s wife, I would salute her for doing so much for LT. First, she doesn’t have any kissing scene in DH2.  Secondly, she always praises LT whenever she was asked about LT by the media. She posed herself as an elegant, beautiful, cute and sexy (you name it all!) in the public. I believe SR’s radiant personality more or less gives a positive impact on LT (until he pulled some stunts in April.Tsk.).  SR is doing exceptional well during MBC’s strike and many people are beginning to drawn to her. I am grateful for the strike period because it allows the public the judge her fairly outside WGM. On top of that, I surf youtubes and other websites just to observe LT after reading old posts. LT may have some awkward personalities that you either like him or hate him. But it doesn’t matter to me as long as he is a sincere person. Judging from the way he treats his fan and that I know he is a gentle and generous person. He loves SS and his brothers more than anything else. SR touches his heart with the way she took care of his brother and being considerate to SS fans. For this, I really salute her for her maturity. I, as a woman, was really impressed by her, least to say for LT.

As for LT, I believe he thought about SR over and over again during the strike period and probably began to realize she may not be able to take the pressure of being his partner. It was a painful period for him that he began to work hard for the concert tour. He was working too hard that seems forceful. Then, I could see his hesitation to move forward in episode 22 and 23 when meeting SR again. He still likes her, definitely, but unsure if he should start the relationship over again with SR or just to remain as virtual ‘husband’ to SR. (Thanks to @viyra I saw this picture more clearly). He probably thought to remain cool and to buy some time with SR until the latest episode that shakes his emotions. (Good for you, LT! > <)        

Now, as I see them grow fonder to and for each other, I am happy. I was near to tears when the elfs name SR as First Lady. It is not easy to earn such title from SS fanatic fans. To end this post, I sincerely want them to be happy if they were to be an item. If not, I will still support both of them in the future because both of them have brought much joy and happiness to FD to this date.

Guest robinblue91

Omoo! Sora was all over the news today! and i'm loving it! totally! kekeke! 
love the premier pictures! see through & super ultra mini dress (even though its not) kekekeke!
well... these two never leave any stone un-turned for us to not to be delusional!  kekekeke!