[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Rosy Mima

@kangsara ,thank you for the pictures, our princess is so beautiful as always, and did you notice gyus, the dress "see through"";)) someone is happy now;)
I also wanted to talk about the scene that marked me the most in the last episode it was when sora wanted to grab the hand of teukie but she was very embarrassed, and the way she made him understand was just WOW=D>

Guest ahduh

If only the see through dress is tranSlucent enough for me to see if the necklace she is wearing has their wedding ring. Hahahaha. I'm sick. I just can't stop looking evidences of them DATING!

Guest ahduh

Is doing 'V' the trend these days.... Or leeteuk is behind all these? Isit all for Sora to see? Too many V in a day!!!! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/6cbcff7fgw1duhxuisg7bj.jpg/ gym.jpg http://t.co/RCBmFUfc http://t.co/TYkI60Z1 Please tell me it's not coincidental!!!!

Guest lennycsn

am i imagining that she wears the dress that describe in the last episode except that it is black and not wedding dress, and no plunging neckine? The dress is short then long one side and seethrough. now i wandering what LT is thinking about it. LOL she is way tooo sexy and hot without plunging v neckline.

Guest xianlie90

Alright FD, as I mentioned before 300th day of Dimple Couple is coming to near..

In order to celebrate the special day, I made an avatar for TeukSora 300th Day :)

609512938.jpg?key=10001000

Like we did last 200th celebration, starting from today, feel free to use this ava for your profile picture in Soompi, Facebook or Twitter till the highlight 300day of DC which fall at July 26th

And it'll be nice if you want to join Twitter Trending on that day (details of date, hashtag and time will be coming soon) ^^

@lazyme2day sorry for late replying.. oh, so you'll be busy during July? hmm.. I think it'll be tough for us to do fan-message-video then.. I would like to help but since I don't know how to make video..then.. haha... looks like we gonna skip 300th day fan-message video :(

Guest lallinachan

I'll join the trending of course^^ but @xianlie I can't see your avatar...
I'd like to make a video too, but I guess I am not wonder woman^^;;;

Guest lennycsn

Im havimg nose bleeding and looking at her from head to toes repeatedly as a woman! i think the guys will have hard time resisting to look at her. by now, LT should be regreting for talking about seethrough. So much of imagination just by looking at her!

@kangsara - those are pretty pictures of Kang Sora - thanks for sharing - she's pretty and very elegant whatever she wears.  I like it more when she has less make-up like the Section TV interview.

I think LT's imagining the wedding dress Sora wore in their Christmas episode - low neck and super ultra mini - that even the two female guests felt envious to.

BTW, I do believe they were wearing a couple bracelet when they went to Nami Island.  I kept rewinding that scene where LT was insisting Sora was there with 'chang' and there was a close-up of Sora grabbing LT hand (techy FDs, please capture) and they are one and the same.  Both were not wearing this bracelet when they first met outside their house - so who gave it to who?  Was this the same one LT wore on their reunion?  I might have to watch that scene again in epi 22 while he was punching in the password to their house.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@lazyme2day: Hahahha....eyes of the eagle ah agent~ btw, vinnielyra is looking for you in twitter~ when are you going to sign up? lol..

Hi everyone ^_^ I am here to test avatar using soompi...
@xianlie90, thanks a lot for the avatar~~

@robinblue, that is one of my fave scene in epi 24 =) that one in your signature....thanks for showing tht...i only watched twice and happy to see it all over again here :P

haha @lallachan, I was looking at your gif for 1 minute and I can almost hear Sora's scream when she knew Sungmin was on the phone..
Eeteuk really must train his heart..Sora is getting more and more popular, his jealousy level .. lol... hope it won't affect his confidence.. haha, but Sora is so smart and know how to boost his confidence >V<  I love Sora so much!!!!

@kangsara thanks for the pics =)

@jclare88 & @ahduh....ultra see through huh....haha, I think Teuk had the same thought as you...but he is lucky cause he can ask Sora directly what you are curious about :P

oops..typing too much, gotta go back to work~ thanks everyone, have a good day~

@lazyme2day: Hahahha....eyes of the eagle ah agent~ btw, vinnielyra is looking for you in twitter~ when are you going to sign up? lol..

Hi everyone

^_^

I am here to test avatar using soompi...

@xianlie90, thanks a lot for the avatar~~

@robinblue, that is one of my fave scene in epi 24 =) that one in your signature....thanks for showing tht...i only watched twice and happy to see it all over again here

:P

haha @lallachan, I was looking at your gif for 1 minute and I can almost hear Sora's scream when she knew Sungmin was on the phone..

Eeteuk really must train his heart..Sora is getting more and more popular, his jealousy level .. lol... hope it won't affect his confidence.. haha, but Sora is so smart and know how to boost his confidence >V<  I love Sora so much!!!!

@kangsara thanks for the pics =)

@jclare88

:P

oops..typing too much, gotta go back to work~ thanks everyone, have a good day~

Guest robinblue91

@ 33ru_mieru: kekeke! almost every FD think so! 

i was tooooooooooo free today! had nothing at all to do! i mean nothing! all alone at home! but looks like all other FDs are busy! hawting!
can i just say i love the restaurant lady! kekeke! i love her reply to sora! even teukie loved it! she was helping him with his evil plan! somehow she even look familiar to me idon't know why... hmmm!

Guest ahduh

Either they have been interacting too much, this "V" Mission is coming in all forms from people of their surroundings!!!

cr: SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM

[size=4]she's in black !!!

gorgeous !!!!

with new style hair..

she got a little bit curly......

and LONG LEGS

wowowow[/size]

;

;)

TODAY PHOTOSSSS !!!!!!

[size=4]

[/size]

ARTICLE ABOUT SORA-YAA...
http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201207020000000000001276&ServiceDate=20120702

viewimage.php?id=kangsora&no=29bcc427b78

2012070220310448_1_rstarjun.jpg

2012070220324686_1_rstarjun.jpg

112F27424FF190AD08E2E4

173832424FF190B02BEA9D

166EC8424FF190B335D08D

175115424FF190AB161C86

image_readtop_2012_404898_13412269346757

642864_46998_1031.jpg

642862_46996_848.jpg

133755424FF190B12C592D

201207021951777041_1.jpg

[size=5]

TOTALY GORGEOUS AND SUITS FOR PARK JUNG-SOO. HER NAMJA !!!!!![/size]

Sorry for long post ! heheheh

Guest lallinachan

@xianlie: your new avatar is sooo cute!! DC kissing!! I hope they'll get the message lol! joking, I wish for it to be natural too <3

FD I have another question... since I'm a failure in hangul here the question:
In the car after Sungmin's call, Teukie said "ciua?" (I don't know how to make the sound anyway maybe you got what I mean^^)... The subbing version translate this in "are you happy?". I always thought it meant more "to like" so I thought the translashion should have been "you like him?". I am wrong, right? Maybe it has more meanings^^

And lastly... 2 HOURS of the car ride, and we got so little? I hope they were not silent all the time^^; anyway there was a scene in the preview that is not in the episode (seriously, I'm gonna save all preview, they can have precious moments)
43l8g.jpghttp:

@lallinachan, with my limited knowledge in hangul also, i think it means 'you like it?' Referring to the call that he made through to sungmin. He told sora earlier that he's going to call sungmin for her to hear sungmin's voice but his first attempt failed. LOL. As expected from the jealous teuk.

Btw, since you asked, there's also something that I don't understand. They're saying something about having trouble if they go back to 'baek ryung do' before they arrived at the restaurant. I don't seem to understand both english sub and the hangul so I hope somebody can explain this to me.

Anyway, just my observation from this episode, I think the call to sungmin is being made after they stop to buy the junk food and ice cream. Remember leeteuk's drink after the call between them and sungmin ended? Isn't that drink is the one they bought at the store? Their editing team must have messed up with the timeline again to make it look like they are okay after the jealous scene with sungmin's call.

And this explains why Leeteuk is still much in jealousy in nami island too (includes the 'chang, sora' name) haha.. He just find reasons to let out his jealousy still *LOL*