The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest kimberlyyu

okay.. so I woke up.. went on tumblr on my phone.. was bored so I searched park shin hye like I usually do.. and seriously didn't expect anything special or new.. and then I see a picture of Yongshin fan meeting with something saying "you kept your promise on working together again" and I was like... what??? so I scroll down faster... and then.. there.. I SEE, 0987645678765 post of yonghwa cast in the heirs.. you know.. I saw that coming.. I saw the rumors before.. I didn`t expect it to happen.. OMFG. I was so richard simmons happy I was jumping, screaming and then I hit my head so hard on the ceiling.. but I continued jumping and screaming.. and it was the best morning of all time.. I was singing while dressing up and doing my morning stuff.. do you know how rare that happens? aaaah I'm so richard simmons happy and like.. They are trying to deny their dating rumors and then they just play in a third drama together! seriously? anyways.. I'm gonna have a great day because of that... but it's in october.. :c

Guest bluemoon12

After I read TV Daily via Net, their comment not so far from what we're thought..!! Exicited, disappointed, worried, but definetely still support. That's life, pro vs contra always in everywhere.

I'v try to trun off my worried now, then prepare my heart to waiting what's happen later..?!

Lets support YongShin..! Fighting..!!

Guest bluemoon12

After I read TV Daily via Net, their comment not so far from what we're thought..!! Exicited, disappointed, worried, but definetely still support. That's life, pro vs contra always in everywhere.

I'v try to trun off my worried now, then prepare my heart to waiting what's happen later..?!

Lets support YongShin..! Fighting..!!

Guys, hater's will always be haters. Even if PSH is a co-lead of LMH, the other fandom will always say something. It maybe something nice/good or something bad & same with YongSeo fans. 
In the first place, when the dating rumor is buzzing up the town, their agencies didn't comment/confirmed to something. And now, they let them be together in a drama for the 3rd time although the undying dating rumor will buzz up again. It seems that they don't care & I Love it! 
Being JYH in the "Heirs" drama, & for the 3rd time  working with PSH makes me Happy to the MAXIMUM Level! Although the thought of JYH will be paired with somebody give me headache! But duh, drama is a drama! BTS is BTS! That's why I LOVE these two. Besides, we all already witnessed how special their friendship is to each other. 
Let us Love one another (even the haters). :x:x:xLove will always outshine hate!
And let us just let the haters do their thinggy! \:D/ 

I just have to stop by to express how happy I am to see our DooLey couple in the same drama again. It does not matter if YH plays the supportive role, at least I still see them together.  Long live the Dooley couple :)

Tbh, before I don't read any blogs about dramas or k-pops or whatsoever! But these two put me in. I watched Heartstrings first then YAB and NEVER saw their BTS's. At that instant I got hooked!  I Like YongHwa & CNBLue but not really an avid fan. After watching those drama's I fell inlove with Park Shin Hye. Please don't get me wrong (yes, im a woman & happily married!) She is in her early 20's and her ACTING (not kissing) skill is pretty good. After watching HS & YAB BTS's damn, I got hooked more, LOL! 

Nways, now that I'm into reading (sometimes) these sites (netizenbuzz,allkpop or dramafever), It's upsetting. When YongHwa confirmed to be the one of the lead in the upcoming drama "Heirs" with Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye, people got crazy & talks alot of unproven stuff. And its true what Shin Hye said, that they'll be despised. But I hope these people understands, these artist were given an offer & its up to them & their management to go for it or decline the offer. Even if YongShin is in the drama for the 3rd time, it doesn't mean that YongHwa is "ShinHye's shadow". He can showcase his talent as how he wants to show it off. And for Pete's sake its not like YongHwa can't act without ShinHye. Hope they see what we saw, that YongShin's Chemistry On&Off cam is to its highest level and its proven from their previous (2) dramas. 

And I read somewhere (prefer not to mention where) that, if "Heirs" will not get a higher rating, YongHwa's presence guarantee's it'll be a hit overseas. I'm like REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  X( X(
I don't wanna say more, but I'm just glad we YongShin/Dooliers aren't like these.
I BELIEVE, LOVE, RESPECT and ADORE YongShin because "What you see, is what you get!

YongShin Fighting. Let us spread LOVE! :x :x :x

Guest silvergate08

so okay, after sleeping i get my sane mind back, i think positively now here are my points.

- cant wait for yonghwa OST. because i miss you is one of the best

- this is now proven that yonghwa and shinye awkwardness is not true at all, i believe both of them knew they were casted in the same drama. they dont care at all for this rumors then...good...good....

- for me, it is a good thing yonghwa is being mention later becoz if shinye mentions after him, i know shinye will get bash badly for saying he is following him around, i think he can handle it more than shinye. coz shinye hates antifan

- however i dont expect much to their bts, it will be bad if yonghwa and shinye looks more sweeter than minho and shinye, i think they will try to hold themselves in their skinship

also, here are some comments i read on different sites yesterday which raises my eyebrows

- it is park shinye condition to join to involve yonghwa in drama - (really????? as far as i know, the writer strongly likes yonghwa)

- lee min ho will back out - (huh? )

- yonghwa is forced by the company to join the drama - (huh again? personally, just in my opinion, okay, i think yonghwa is considered mini-boss in the company, he has control in his music as well as to the other artist, i also think fnc management i kinda afraid of him rebelling coz you know they get so much benefit of him alone, plus mostly what he wants he gets. the latest interview too that minhyuk mentions receiving some scripts and theyre the one that will choose)

-seohyun is rumored to be casted too in heir - (no comment)

just read today in ladyoflake some juicy details in this drama,  one thing i read there that "makers of the Heirs who really wanted Yong Hwa in the drama and pushed for him being casted."

plus: i want yonghwa to black his hair again for this drama

@silvergate08 - I agree with you regarding with the BTS. Well, even in the YAB, he is also the 2nd male lead, and FORTUNATELY they have cute & unforgettable BTS'. And knowing that there is no awkwardness at all, it is already a relief to us, YongShin fans  :D..
<:-P <:-P It's more fun to be a DOOLIER indeed! <:-P <:-P

Guest silvergate08

very random lee minho and yonghwa is both june 22 bday! i hope they get along very well, hope they can be best friends, i dont follow him that much so i dont know his personality but i saw bof and i really like him there, hope he is dorky becoz yongshin are very playful, hope he can ride along with them, so i can see another similar yab interactions

Guest Riko1430292431

I agree the writer KES had eyes on YH first for 2nd male lead after LMH then she chose SH as a female lead. I think she informed both parties that YH & SH would be in the same drama. I think SH also discuss it with YH. All the related people including LMH must hv evaluated all pros & cons before make final decision. I glad that people tend to believe in them and don't care about their rumor would damage the drama. As a JYH fan, I think this role would be a very good stepping stone for him bc he can work with talent people and with his best friend. It's one a life time opportunity.

Anyway, they accepted the roles and we should support them no matter what. I hope this drama will hv very high ratings and good reviews. Yongshin flighting!

Guest silvergate08

i think this drama is getting bashed on not becoz of cast but the plot, they think it is combined of bof + yab + hearstring. i read on several sites like dramabeans, allkpop, netizens etc that they dont want to see shinwoo second time. and most netizens hated the idea of higschool drama considering their age, but if info posted by ladyoflake is true, the plot is actually not a highschool one and yonghwa and shinye have no love interest. then i guess people will see this drama in different perspective.

Guest iamhe

Thanks so much guys/gals for posting the news. I check this thread everyday for news on Heirs casts. Now that I know JYH is in, I feel so happy. *Big smile.* I love the dooley couple. Their chemistry (to quote previous posters) is electrifying. Even if there's a chance that they won't be playing love interest here, their onscreen presence is enough for me. Someone mentioned that Yong Hwa's role will be a funny one, I think that's great. Yong Hwa will have a chance to demonstrate versatile acting ability. Hopefully he can pull it off. I thought he was quite funny in Heartstrings in a serious kind of way. Heh. Now I just hope that neither one will back out from the project.

Guest Riko1430292431

No matter what the drama will be, the haters will keep saying bad things about it. What wrong with BOF? We have seen it 3 times produced by 3 countries and it were still big hit. All actors/actresses are so popular bc of it. So what? As long as the storyline is good, acting skill is good, and production is good. I think people will love it. Personally, i hope this drama will cover 10 years time frame which from high school, college, after grad, and late 20s. So we can see them acting in different ages.

Guest agie1430292211

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here. Happy to join this ship 
I just want to share this,YH is obviously covering sumthin..i hope he had shin hye in mind. Sorry if it has been posted before

:x