The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest agie1430292211

@jjeennyy19
Enrique is not the typical lead character, making it difficult not to cheer for him you see..only that bits makes me love the gem.
Btw, i love the dooliers blog, i just hope bluebird would write some more new ff about uri dooley couple, its like reading a very very good sequel of heartstring
:x

Guest bluemoon12

@Riko I gree with you. I follow CNBLUE since they're debut. In the begin however any pro vs contra, single "I'm Loner" really top in many chart music. But, its not enough yet..!! After debut CNBLUE have tight shcedule, then YH hard worker to recognize his band to public. Its why during 2010 YH appear on 3 Show <WGM, NAN, MC Inkigayo> Actually that time really really hard to YH, but as leader he's so responsible to regocnize his band became popular.

Until in one PSH's interview, Shinhye talk bout that Yonghwa ever compline with her bout his pressure work. I'm so touch bcause its something that he cann't compline with his fellow member cnblue. Poor Yonghwa.

But, now CN BLUE so popular round the world. They're still young. They're skill on music still grow up. I hope in future CNBLUE just concent to music, Yonghwa can be great composing & great music producer..!!

Yonghwa & Shinhye has different world <musisian & actres> I'm glad they're can give influence each other. They're gread combination..!!

Guest yongshinwilbetrue

i dont care what character they will act..because i just love they co-operate again in work...seriously,after heartstring ended my mind thought that there will no chance for them to co-operate again..and now i was wrong..i dont want to put high expectation on that time..cause scared it lead into frustration...hohohoho.... :D

Guest luvshin99

Too Old For richard simmons said: I don't know if I do this right! This is my first time to post a video too! I just wanna share this! 

cr.:seara @ psh.com
I just noticed that he giggle almost in the same lines! Im wondering what's the English meaning/translation of that line!If anybody knew, pls share! Thanks a million!

Guest luvshin99

bluemoon12 said: Irish_law said: @greenfrisbee so cuute kkk.... thanks for sharing

Love their AGD outfit, thanks for sharing!!! it sure can be coordi's choice, about their yellow iphone case I'm sure it's personal choice though... kkk~~~~ anyway dun wan to speculate more, let's have fun a bit with their similarities...kkk :-$

About Baeksang Awards 2013, I always think CNBLUE won't make it bcoz of their World Tour schedule, beside it would be too obvious if he gives the flower 3rd times to Shinhye. They both already denied the rumours, I think they won't make public appearance together.

Just wanted to share that if you have time, you have to go to Bluemoon concert. I just came back from Singapore and it was great, the boys did show all their best musical skills, Yonghwa was so energetic and full of charisma.

When he asked "Do you know Heartstrings?" the girl beside me shouted "Gominam" kkkk It was the longest song they sang, YH was all giddy and laugh in the middle of the song~~ :))
Friendly reminder to all of us who will attend CNBLUE's Bluemoon Concert, please respect CNBLUE, don't shout anything unrelated to them, don't even shout Shinhye's name to him. if you hear some ppl shout another name, let them be. Let's enjoy the concert and give CNBLUE all appreaciation. ^__^
:)>-

Guest bluemoon12

Info for Baeksang Awards Standing on 23 april 2013:

~For Popularity Female Actrees on Movie Category;

1. Park Shin Hye 64,7 %

2. Kim Ah Joong 12,5%

~For the best supporting actress will be chosen by Expert Team

~The vote will be close on 6 may 2013 at 24.00 KST

cr. @Humilis PSH.com

If she's winner again, thats will be 3 times for her. PSH always awesome..!!

Guest silvergate08

have you seen this?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bestiz-dispatch-to-release-new-couple.html

Dispatch: On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple. This day will become the best day in the lives of our Dispatch journalists.

and theres comment there:

Park shin hye and jung yong hwa???:/

17 8 [*]• [*]Reply [*]• [*] Share ›
  • [*]
    [*]
    [*]
[*] AvatarImhotep II Eli 15 hours ago

• Dispatch has been sitting on the YoungShin proof that they've alluded to for some time now. Perhaps whatever deal they made with SALT & FMC has come due for an exclusive?
    This would be explosive enough to make Dispatch very happy indeed !
    journalists are happy, I'M NOT. it will be tomorrow. please leave them alone

silvergate08

said: [color=#993399]have you seen this?[/color]

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bestiz-dispatch-to-release-new-couple.html

Dispatch: On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple. This day will become the best day in the lives of our Dispatch journalists.

and theres comment there:

Park shin hye and jung yong hwa???:/

[list]

[*]

Dispatch has been sitting on the YoungShin proof that they've alluded to for some time now. Perhaps whatever deal they made with SALT & FMC has come due for an exclusive?
This would be explosive enough to make Dispatch very happy indeed !

[color=#993399]journalists are happy, I'M NOT. it will be tomorrow. please leave them alone[/color]

Guest silvergate08

@too old for richard simmons

im kinda nervous regarding this, isnt that journalist claiming 100% sure yonghwa and shinye are dating was from dispatch? even if they are just eating somewhere or just walking, hopefully praying and praying no picture of them being together. it will somehow ruin heir drama becoz lee minho will look so pitiful in there with all their dating rumors. it might coz of yonghwa backing away from the drama. sigh~~~~

only consolation is someone mention that dispatch focuses on actors and actresses and not idols. so hopefully things will be quiet

@silvergate, I remember I read somewhere that Yong Hwa & Shin Hye are on the Dispatch list. Like, everytime they deny those rumors, there's always a comment saying about Dispatch. As much as I want them to be lovers, maybe this time is not yet the right time. You are true. They have upcoming drama and it'll ruin everything. I think its not them :). Reading your comment makes me feel better. And if ever they're together outside, I don't think they're that careless, knowing that the Dispatch team is keeping an eye on them. And yes, I guess most of the time, the Dispatch focuses on actors & actresses than idols. We'll see it tomorrow then! I can't wait.. =))

Guest Riko1430292431

@too old for richard simmons

im kinda nervous regarding this, isnt that journalist claiming 100% sure yonghwa and shinye are dating was from dispatch? even if they are just eating somewhere or just walking, hopefully praying and praying no picture of them being together. it will somehow ruin heir drama becoz lee minho will look so pitiful in there with all their dating rumors. it might coz of yonghwa backing away from the drama. sigh~~~~

only consolation is someone mention that dispatch focuses on actors and actresses and not idols. so hopefully things will be quiet

I'm very afraid it will be them. Of course, I want to see them together, but now isn't the right time. It will ruin the drama very badly, also it will make the people who love them very disappointed such as KES and the production team of Heirs. Their careers will be ruined especially SH.

On the other hand, I don't think it will be Yongshin. If really them, then The production team of Heirs won't allow FNC to confirm YH will be casted to the drama yet. As least will wait for the news to die down a bit.

@Riko, true! I don't think their management will allow that to happen! Not yet now! =)) Let's chill out guys! I guess its not them! I'm really glad now because all the rumors kinda gone! So they all focus on their respective scheds without anything that bothers them! This Dispatch people are actually making those celebs life terrible! =))

Guest Riko1430292431

How come the other side of shippers wishing their couple will be on the news? If they want them to develop a healthy and long term relationship, they shouldn't want them go public at this stage.

Guest almontel

it's been a while since i was here last....just been lurking at times...
so as far as the new Dispatch news release, we should be happy to note that it's not our YongShin but rather a more mature couple in their early 30s...none other than Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee..and i just love Jo In Sung with SHK in the Wind Blows...
i'm sure that our couple would rather stay as the closest of friends and i'm fine with that...it's a more secure foundation for a closer relationship if their closeness and friendship does blossom into LOVE....
can't wait to see them again come October...i'm eagerly anticipating this new series since both of them were given Love Calls to be in HEIRS...i'm also looking forward to their BTS...ke ke ke...

Guest yongcee

i just watched video abt the report of yonghwa and seohyun dating scandal. and it made me cry. But i watched Shinhye and Yong's videos again, and IM OKAY again :) their "friendship" is still the best :)

Guest silvergate08

finally dispatch reveal their new couple. thanks goodness it is not our pairing

i just wanted to share one of my most bizarre experience i had in allkpop conversation. allkpop also had this dispatch article yesterday and as usual the other fandom mention their fave pairing. so i commented casually saying it is indicated there  "happiest day for journalist so meaning their pairing are probably not them coz dispatch dont ship them"  which is a fact. then she/ he replied to me saying i talk rubbish, that i hate her/ him talking about their fandom, why do i even read this article. blah blah blah. i was so shocked. what was she/he saying?? i didnt even mention bad words to their fandom. i replied back saying why are you being so defensive. then this morning she/he replied to me again. saying she/he dont mention rubbish or those words. huh?????????????? honestly it is so weird