The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest silvergate08

jjeennyy19 said: I don't really consider having the same item or wearing the same clothes as a sign of couple alert since these celebs has stylist..but read somewhere that couple stuffs are huge in Korea so wth!! :))
Here...... :\"> :\"> :\"> dooley16_zps472123a6.png

Same shirt too...same color of bag.... :\">

cr. as labelled..... 

Guest luvshin99

jjeennyy19

wrote:

»

I don't really consider having the same item or wearing the same clothes as a sign of couple alert since these celebs has stylist..but read somewhere that couple stuffs are huge in Korea so wth!!

:))

<br />

Here......

:\"&gt;:\"&gt;:\"&gt;

<br />

<br />

Same shirt too...same color of bag.... 

:\"&gt;

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

cr. as labelled..... 

Guest Riko1430292431

Totally agree. How could they know if the item (gift from fans) is a couple thing? Also, if 2 different couples wear the same couple item or t-shirt etc.. then, you can't tell who and who belong together? I think couple is cute, but I don't pay much attention to it. Also, as a celebrity, they may get a lot of clothing & other items from sponsors anyway.

Guest greenfrisbee

My thoughts exactly. They don't always pick which things to wear. And they will always wear fan gifts.

All fans are important. I'm glad people here are rational about that. 

• Park Shin-hye & Jung Yong-hwa

youre-beautiful-ep-3-avi_001260525-540x2

My confession: I really loved Mi-nyeo and Shin-woo in You’re Beautiful (2009). I really did. So when they didn’t end up together, I was among the thousands of fans that wished for Park Shin-hye and Yonghwa to be cast together again in another project. So when they joined Heartstrings… okay, I was really excited, but decided to check out the drama after it finished airing. These two are sure precious in their own way, gaining so much love from the fans who gave them the name Dooley Couple. Both of them repeatedly denied any rumour about their romantic relationship and said that they’re just friends, but that stint of giving flowers in Baeksang Awards for two consecutive years can’t be something ordinary…hehehehe. Instead of another drama, I want them to be featured in a couple pictorial for a magazine, because I love Korean magazine’s spreads.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/13/15-dream-pairings-from-k-dramas-and-a-k-movie/2/

My thoughts about  them wearing same clothes is that, it's not like these clothes are just made for both of them. For sure they manufacture thousands of those styles and it just happen that they bought it or fans gave it to them. 
And Yes, I agree with @greenfrisbee, fans are really important to them, especially to Shin Hye. 
Its funny how other people think about it the other way and think that they're couple stuff. I saw some post in FB and they call it "Bestfriend Thing". I think its better that way.
YongShin Fighting!

There is really something in them! I mean Shin Hye and her other pairings, they look good together, BUT these two, its different. 
Heartstrings rating is pretty low in Korea & others said they plot of the story is dull. But, its these two that makes the drama worth watching. 
Their sweetness in the drama is expected but its the BTS that says it all! =)) That is why I soooooooooooooo love them!

Guest iamhe

I am watching Heartstrings again. Lee Gyu Won sports a different backpack everyday it seems. Same thing with Lee Shin but not as often. I agree that the plot is weak. It could be more creative. The conflict was there but it wasn't there at the same time, haha. They managed to get a lot of talented people for this drama but I felt they didn't really make use of them fully. Gyu Won being a slave for a month would have been more interesting if Lee Shin boss her a lot more, but we mostly see her grab coffee for him. I agree with you Nobody I Am, the couple made the drama worth watching. They carried the show; their moments were cute.

I want to see them together again.

Guest luvshin99

NO BODY can denied bout yongshin closenes..!! Since we know from their confession if they're bestfriend. Its still special cause bestfriend is different than ORDINARY friend.

In some interview magazine, YONGhwa CHOSE FRIENDSHIP more than LOVE. Its cause in this time condition friendship more important than lover for them. Then more special is, I just never see yet YONGhwa female celebrity bestfriend beside SHINhye??

Guest iamhe

I read somewhere that the 49th Baeksang Awards will be held on May 9th. CNBlue suppose to have a concert on the 10th in Hong Kong. That means Yong Hwa most probably won't be able to give a bouquet this year should Shin Hye win. :(

riko

wrote:

»

Totally agree. How could they know if the item (gift from fans) is a couple thing? Also, if 2 different couples wear the same couple item or t-shirt etc.. then, you can't tell who and who belong together? I think couple is cute, but I don't pay much attention to it. Also, as a celebrity, they may get a lot of clothing

@greenfrisbee so cuute kkk.... thanks for sharing

Love their AGD outfit, thanks for sharing!!! it sure can be coordi's choice, about their yellow iphone case I'm sure it's personal choice though... kkk~~~~ anyway dun wan to speculate more, let's have fun a bit with their similarities...kkk :-$

About Baeksang Awards 2013, I always think CNBLUE won't make it bcoz of their World Tour schedule, beside it would be too obvious if he gives the flower 3rd times to Shinhye. They both already denied the rumours, I think they won't make public appearance together.

Just wanted to share that if you have time, you have to go to Bluemoon concert. I just came back from Singapore and it was great, the boys did show all their best musical skills, Yonghwa was so energetic and full of charisma.
When he asked "Do you know Heartstrings?" the girl beside me shouted "Gominam" kkkk It was the longest song they sang, YH was all giddy and laugh in the middle of the song~~ :))
Friendly reminder to all of us who will attend CNBLUE's Bluemoon Concert, please respect CNBLUE, don't shout anything unrelated to them, don't even shout Shinhye's name to him. if you hear some ppl shout another name, let them be. Let's enjoy the concert and give CNBLUE all appreaciation. ^__^
:)>-

Guest bluemoon12

Irish_law said: @greenfrisbee so cuute kkk.... thanks for sharing

Love their AGD outfit, thanks for sharing!!! it sure can be coordi's choice, about their yellow iphone case I'm sure it's personal choice though... kkk~~~~ anyway dun wan to speculate more, let's have fun a bit with their similarities...kkk :-$

About Baeksang Awards 2013, I always think CNBLUE won't make it bcoz of their World Tour schedule, beside it would be too obvious if he gives the flower 3rd times to Shinhye. They both already denied the rumours, I think they won't make public appearance together.

Just wanted to share that if you have time, you have to go to Bluemoon concert. I just came back from Singapore and it was great, the boys did show all their best musical skills, Yonghwa was so energetic and full of charisma.

When he asked "Do you know Heartstrings?" the girl beside me shouted "Gominam" kkkk It was the longest song they sang, YH was all giddy and laugh in the middle of the song~~ :))
Friendly reminder to all of us who will attend CNBLUE's Bluemoon Concert, please respect CNBLUE, don't shout anything unrelated to them, don't even shout Shinhye's name to him. if you hear some ppl shout another name, let them be. Let's enjoy the concert and give CNBLUE all appreaciation. ^__^
:)>-

Miss this thread..Been busy lately..Hello to all new in this thread... :-*
Love it how the comments are of to a sensible logic...I don't believe in couple items too but I enjoy seeing them with the same things and that's just it..No delulu for me...
I envy you guys who already saw them in Singapore...I can't wait for their June Concert.....I stayed away from fan accounts so I won't be too hype up and be envious..Gotta hear Yong Hwa singing You've fallen for me and want to see him doing that cute gesture from heartstrings...
To those who watch CNBLUE live..Did They perform Y, Why and Don't say goodbye???Those were few of my favorites from Yong Hwa's compositions... :D Arggghhhhh!!!!!!!!Can't wait...