The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest luvshin99

jjeennyy19

wrote:

»

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/same-old-yonghwa-and-seohyun.html<br

/>

Just got there in netizenbuzz..Woaw!!It's crazy out there...kekeke<br />

Enews already clarrified that...<br />

Here: <br />

Why Do CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD′s Seohyun Live in the Same Villa?<br />

Keep calm guys and love YongShin/Dooley....After all we are not in this ship whether they are dating or not...We are here because we enjoy their friendship....

Guest silvergate08

jjeennyy19 said:
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/same-old-yonghwa-and-seohyun.html

Just got there in netizenbuzz..Woaw!!It's crazy out there...kekeke
Enews already clarrified that...
Here: 

Why Do CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD′s Seohyun Live in the Same Villa?

Keep calm guys and love YongShin/Dooley....After all we are not in this ship whether they are dating or not...We are here because we enjoy their friendship....

Guest bluemoon12

[quote="jjeennyy19

Enews already clarrified that...

Here: 

Why Do CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD′s Seohyun Live in the Same Villa?

I already read it..!! I think CN BLUE & FNC already move on in Cheodam-dong for a long time ago.

But WOW..!! Its because the Distpach & Jurnalits Kim not interest to catching with this case, its why k-netizen dont believe bout this rumor.

Then right what's jurnalist OH MI JUNG said:

Its still apparently a bit too early to be jumping to exciting conclusions.

Guest Riko1430292431

No one really know who with who are together anyway. Even YH & that SNSD girl live close doesn't mean they are together. Also, SJ live their too. Then, you may say she could date her other rumor boyfriend too.

It really look like to me some other shippers are pissed bc YH maybe in Heirs. So they need to stir up some news to make them a peace of mine.

I just feel bad for YH and Shinhye have to be tag along with it.

I'm glad that no one believe it especially the public & Journalists.

Guest luvshin99

No one really know who with who are together anyway. Even YH & that SNSD girl live close doesn't mean they are together. Also, SJ live their too. Then, you may say she could date her other rumor boyfriend too.

It really look like to me some other shippers are pissed bc YH maybe in Heirs. So they need to stir up some news to make them a peace of mine.

I just feel bad for YH and Shinhye have to be tag along with it.

I'm glad that no one believe it especially the public & Journalists.

MANY K-NETizen NOT TRUST BOUT OTHER OTP FANDOM rumor, CAUSE ACTUALLY LIKE K-NETIZEN SAID:

THERE IS MANY other CELEBRITy ALSO LIVE IN CHEodam-DONG.

SO, doesnt matter ABOUT IT..!!

Its IRONIC.. When SHINHYE-Geunsuk's oppa neighbors THEN YONGHWA with OTHER GIRL, but DATING RUMOR from K-NETIZEN still came out to OUR YONGSHIN. Even The JOurnalits & DISTPACH doesnt brother bout it..!! :-D :-D

Guest Riko1430292431

Oh really Shinhye and Geunsuk are neighbor? Also, I don't think YH has choice to choose where he live bc it is A dorm from FNC. There is a "idol" village anyway. Also, SM & FNC offices are close by. If Yongshin is real, Shinhye may always hang around there secretly. (Ha-maybe it's the reason bc the security must be very good there- to help them cover it up. Keke)

Anyway, If a couple meant to be together, they will end up together. We cannot force them. It doesn't matter Yongshin together or not I will support them individually or as a couple.

Guest bluemoon12

Yes @Riko from interview YAB, ShinHYE & Geunsuk's oppa are neighbors too..!!

THE FAKE LOVE THREE ANGLE is creating by some fans. I'm so tired bout it & hope it stop now, but we live with of all people in one world with every different opinion on their main..!!

I hope this's makes Yong & Shin more strong for their friendship..!!

I'm so lucky cause my phone lay out cann't read i-fans comment on netizenbuzz. Are any comments positive from i-fans to our Yongshin?? a bit? a lot?

Guest luvshin99

Thanks to my friend remember me bout it..!! You know guys, I think it is destiny if Yongshin have project together again..!! Whatever Yong next dramas later, I'm not need worry..!!

Japan Mook 50 2012

Q: What kind of relationship are you looking forward to if there is a thrid chance for both of you to collaborate??

YH: Wa. If we were to collaborate for the thrid time then we must have great affinity! But won't the audience be too obsessed with the past dramas??

SH: Yes. We might probably be despised. Then we should not act as lovers. What about colleague or something?

YH: Shinhye will act as a young heiress while I act as her driver?

(in deep voice) "Ok miss we have arrived.."

Trans cr. fuhsahd @nwtenvie

@greenfrisbee: no one's accusing YongShin as secretly dating in here... ;;) If anything, we support their friendship and them together and individually...
Welcome in this thread... <:-P >:D<

I don't really bother much about the issue.....Next thing you knew rumors about YongShin may erupt again..It's like a cycle...and I don't want to bother much..It's getting annoying and crazy why we need to argue with other fandoms..Just stay here guys or in other Yongshin site....Be calm and support our Shin Hye and Yong Hwa no matter what...  ;)
dooley_zps443b8ee4.jpg
cr.: seara @psh.com

Guest greenfrisbee

@jjeennyy19  lol yup, I know DC fans are cool like that. Thank you for the warm welcome >:D<
 I like Yonghwa and Shinhye for their history of support and of course the special bond they have with each other.

Guest luvshin99

Thanks @jjeennyy19 unnie & @greenfrisbee to nice post & picture..!!
I just want to share it..!

HOW ARE THE LOCATIONS OF IDOL GROUPS' DROM CHOSEN?
Idol groups often live near their management company’s location, because the short distance can decrease the time needed to travel from the dorms to the company for training. Moreover, it guarantees that the company can take immediate action if an emergency situation arises. As such, most dorms are located within the Gangnam area.

SNSD and f(x) have dorms which are situated in the Cheongdam-dong area, which is close to where SM Entertainment is located. In 2010, SNSD moved from a small apartment to a bigger dorm, both within the Cheongdam-dong area. Meanwhile, SHINee lives in an apartment in Apgujeong-dong.

JYP Entertainment’s 2PM and miss A also have dorms near the Cheongdam-dong area, close to where JYP Entertainment’s offices are. In February, 2PM moved to a bigger dorm, and each of the members was assigned his own room. According to reports, the 2PM members used to share bedrooms in groups of two to three. As such, they are happy that they are given more personal space with the new arrangement.

Other groups that live near their management companies include T-ara (Nonhyeon-dong), After School (Yeoksam-dong), 4minute (Cheongdam-dong), and BEAST (Cheongdam-dong). In particular, the dorms of 4minute and BEAST are so close to each other that all the chores are done by the same individual.

On the other hand, because the YG offices are located in Hapjeong-dong, Big Bang and 2NE1 also live around that area. Not only are the dorms close to YG, but it also only takes 10 minutes by foot to get to the founder and CEO Yang Hyun Suk’s residence.

A manager of an idol group stated, "A large number of fans always gather near idol groups’ dorms. Not only do they draw on the walls nearby, but they also scream and cheer very loudly. Because of this, if neighbors start complaining that this is causing an inconvenience for them, the idol groups have no choice but to move. As such, lease agreements for the dorms are usually based on renting monthly." The manager also added, "To be able to have the members live together, a place of about 1,100 square feet to 1,400 square feet is needed. These places in Cheongdam-dong often require a damage deposit of 40 to 50 million won (approximately $38,000 to $48,000 USD), with a monthly rent of approximately $2 million won (approximately $2,000 USD)."

Source:
http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/how-are-the-locations-of-idol-groups%E2%80%99-dorms-cho-r8156

Guest bluemoon12

Heartstrings Commentary

Credit: dooleycouple@tumblr

Everyone who was know bout japan & korean laungage, please..! Please..! Translate this video.

Until now, I'm really carioust what they're talking bout?? PSH look so close with Minhyuk too..!!

*Hopefully I can see PSH with my JungHyun on screen next time*

Guest silvergate08

hahah this is just random, the picture of hearstrings promotion in japan. yonghwa looks so tall beside shinye but during baeksang they almost have the same height level. im not questioning yonghwa's height but funny thing is it becomes a topic in internet. i just find it amusing because i believe it got to do something with the camera angle.

another random, funny comment i read this week. someone posted that he/she feels 100% sure that yonghwa is gay. hahhaha but for me he is one of the most manly person i see in this kpop industry. dont take this seriously. i just find it funny

i cant still get over to shinye latest wedding pic. she is just so gorgeous

i dont know how to put spoiler, please highlight for another comment. thank you. this is about the latest topic

i would like to say also about the latest topic of seohyun and yonghwa in netizenbuzz and allkpop. what makes me angry more about that is journalist reveal their current location. what im afraid to this are saesang fans. this is invasion of privacy. jonghyun and yonghwa looks like they enjoy the new dorm. but if saesang fans might always go to their place. it will bother them and might result to going to another place. i mean it is such a bother packing and unpacking things over and over again.  i remember shinee did mention that tvxq dont even bother unpacking their bags becoz they know they will move again. i just think that as cnblue they need a place that calms them and makes music. just saying....

oh by the way someone mentions here that shinye's office is neighbor of fnc too. i am so happy. becoz it means fnc sm and shinye office are all neighbors. but i think not many people know that. coz lately "other fans" are giving hype to greedy lyrics of "im  not far away from your home" yonghwa did mention that his practice room is his second home. so this lyrics  may pertain to this not the other way around.... you know what i mean....

@silvergate08:  =)) :)) There is nooooooo way Yong hwa is gay.....I've got tons of gay friends and because of that my radar and detection for a gay is 110% accurate......He is just so playful and child-like with his members....That sexy rocker man is 100% man..So Shin hye rest assured you've got a 100% man namja chingu...keke
Yeah Yong hwa is so tall beside Shin hye in that pic..It also helps that Shin hye is wearing flats so in Baeksang Shin hye must be wearing killer high hills because she is at Yong Hwa's height and the MC's and Yoo Chun....
I feel sad for that news too..Every celebrity deserves their privacy....Scary saesang better stay away..Don't want them near CNBLUE boys..Does CNBLUE have saesang fans??Wish they don't have...Want them to be relax making music....

Guest Riko1430292431

Haha! No way Yonghwa is gay. If he's gay then almost every kpop idols are gay. Also, I don't think there's any guy bold enough to get near him bc he always surrounded by his solid dating rumors.

Also, I think Shinhye is tall too. So if she wear hills, she would taller than normal guys.