The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest Riko1430292431

Riko said:

Thanks for the info. I just sign up to thedooleycouple.com. It looks a bit hard to use or I don't no which topic I should look for? I think i need some time get use to it.

same here! LOL.. i saw your name there @Riko.. We have an assignment huh? Gotta study the site! =))

Can you tell me where is the latest updates in forum (at thedooleycouple)? Which topic should I go in?

Guest bluemoon12

Yes, SENIOR DOOLEY FANS in SOOMPI move on to the dooley site

http://www.thedooleycouple.com

You also can visit http://www.park-shin-hye.com

for YongShin thread on Dining Room Forum without register.

Don't get wrong..!! We'r know YAB & Heartstrings around the world. So you will found International Yongshin & dooley fans around the world too.

But, guys..!!

KEEP CALM & ALWAYS SUPPORT YONGSHIN.

@Nobody I'm married too. Then when my husband found the video bout YongShin couple without unknown whatever bout this couple. He just comment "both of them look like be fall in love" :-D :-D

I agree my honey..!! kekeke..

Guest bluemoon12

Yes, SENIOR DOOLEY FANS in SOOMPI move on to the dooley site

http://www.thedooleycouple.com

You also can visit http://www.park-shin-hye.com

for YongShin thread on Dining Room Forum without register.

Don't get wrong..!! We'r know YAB & Heartstrings around the world. So you will found International Yongshin & dooley fans around the world too.

But, guys..!!

KEEP CALM & ALWAYS SUPPORT YONGSHIN.

@Nobody I'm married too. Then when my husband found the video bout YongShin couple without unknown whatever bout this couple. He just comment "both of them look like be fall in love" :-D :-D

I agree my honey..!! kekeke..

Guest silvergate08

i only know http://thedooleycouple.wordpress.com/, the last update is october 2012. i didnt know she/he has forum. i will try dooleycouple.com. thank you  very much for the link

Waah.....so a lot is married in here??Then why there are some who ask in here if they can call me unni??? :-O ;))

Irish_law

said:

luvshin99

said:Everyone please tell me who's Mr. Han then is he same person with Mr. Hoony??

I read from FNC list song, Mr. Hoony is someone who was help YONGhwa to makes liryc "For First Time Lovers" song (banmal song).

Guest rinoah

thanks for the warm welcome.. Have seen with the previous post that there are other site for our couple & I registered immediately but like @Riko, I have to study & familiarize the site.. :) This is really my first time to join in a forum. Previously, even how much I like the artist, I don't register or join in their site/forum. But with these couple, I overcome the shy & timid me & want to meet new friends.. :) It is truly fun to be a Doolier.. Cheers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y426vGqumYk
Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/I can finally post a video....After years in soompi..only now... :)) =))What a technical idiot I am... :))

Trans:

PSH and JYH, who have become hallyu stars through the drama "You are Beautiful", an SBS drama aired in 2009, join the effort one more time. 

His agency revealed that Jung Yonghwa has confirmed to star in upcoming SBS drama, "Heirs," to which LMH and PSH have already signed on. It's already the third time PSH and JYH are starring in a drama together. Perhaps because their collaboration works so well, they've been involved in dating rumors each time. A highly anticipated combo indeed.

"Heirs" will portray the love and friendship between high school students, to which a hallyu star LMH signed on early and is being considered the top anticipated drama of the later half of 2013.

cr.: heich @ justjyh

jjeennyy19

said:

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I can finally post a video....After years in soompi..only now... 

:)) =))What a technical idiot I am... :))

Trans:

PSH and JYH, who have become hallyu stars through the drama "You are Beautiful", an SBS drama aired in 2009, join the effort one more time. 

His agency revealed that Jung Yonghwa has confirmed to star in upcoming SBS drama, "Heirs," to which LMH and PSH have already signed on. It's already the third time PSH and JYH are starring in a drama together. Perhaps because their collaboration works so well, they've been involved in dating rumors each time. A highly anticipated combo indeed.

"Heirs" will portray the love and friendship between high school students, to which a hallyu star LMH signed on early and is being considered the top anticipated drama of the later half of 2013.

Too Old For richard simmons said:

jjeennyy19

said:

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I can finally post a video....After years in soompi..only now... 

:)) =))What a technical idiot I am... :))

Trans:

Guest iamhe

jjeennyy19 said:
Yong hwa's announcement came and Oh boy was I heartbroken...I don't want another Kang Shin Woo version 2.0..Watching him being hurt in YAB really shred my heart to pieces...

Let us just be positive & proud for our Dooley Couple! Since, both of them received "love calls" from this high rated writer, then it must be good! The K-dramas that I've watched so far are YAB, HS & FBND (sorry, I'm a ShinHye fan). I tried to watch the "Secret Garden" and its good. I mean, its funny & its kinda weird, but the plot of the story is good overall. And aside from that, I think the 20 episodes drama is good enough to make some tweaks & proper ending. Unfortunately the YAB & HS are just 16 & 15 episodes! And that also means that there will more of our Dooley Couple interactions <:-P <:-P <:-P.
I'm really looking forward for "Heirs". Let us all be optimistic. \:D/\:D/\:D/

Guest agie1430292211

iamhe said: jjeennyy19 said:
Yong hwa's announcement came and Oh boy was I heartbroken...I don't want another Kang Shin Woo version 2.0..Watching him being hurt in YAB really shred my heart to pieces...

iamhe

wrote:

»

jjeennyy19 said:<br />

Yong hwa's announcement came and Oh boy was I heartbroken...I don't want another Kang Shin Woo version 2.0..Watching him being hurt in YAB really shred my heart to pieces...<br />

<br />

<br />

If he plays Kang Shin Woo's version 2.0, we expect him to perfect the role this time, heh. But you know, maybe this time it is Shin Hye's character that will swoon over Yong Hwa's and he won't even give her the time or day. I'm not going to speculate though. I just hope the writer has the script done before shooting. I really hate it when writers go with the flow based on viewers' reactions. A lot of time that makes for a choppy drama with lots of draggy scenes.