The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bluemoon12

silvergate08 said: hahah this is just random, the picture of hearstrings promotion in japan. yonghwa looks so tall beside shinye but during baeksang they almost have the same height level. im not questioning yonghwa's height but funny thing is it becomes a topic in internet. i just find it amusing because i believe it got to do something with the camera angle.

another random, funny comment i read this week. someone posted that he/she feels 100% sure that yonghwa is gay. hahhaha but for me he is one of the most manly person i see in this kpop industry. dont take this seriously. i just find it funny

i cant still get over to shinye latest wedding pic. she is just so gorgeous

i dont know how to put spoiler, please highlight for another comment. thank you. this is about the latest topic

i would like to say also about the latest topic of seohyun and yonghwa in netizenbuzz and allkpop. what makes me angry more about that is journalist reveal their current location. what im afraid to this are saesang fans. this is invasion of privacy. jonghyun and yonghwa looks like they enjoy the new dorm. but if saesang fans might always go to their place. it will bother them and might result to going to another place. i mean it is such a bother packing and unpacking things over and over again.  i remember shinee did mention that tvxq dont even bother unpacking their bags becoz they know they will move again. i just think that as cnblue they need a place that calms them and makes music. just saying....

oh by the way someone mentions here that shinye's office is neighbor of fnc too. i am so happy. becoz it means fnc sm and shinye office are all neighbors. but i think not many people know that. coz lately "other fans" are giving hype to greedy lyrics of "im  not far away from your home" yonghwa did mention that his practice room is his second home. so this lyrics  may pertain to this not the other way
around.... you know what i mean....

Guest greenfrisbee

@luvshin99 Hi!
@jjeennyy19  Thank ya. I made that for my signature yesterday.

Here let me
share what else I made for this thread.... if nobody minds.. positive you guys have seen this anyway.

While rehearsing the scene....

He needs to grab her face and say the line-you've fallen for me.

But YH is precious he can't stop giggling.
26606611.gif

Finally he got serious
97888163.gif

but then....
23062883.gif

Guest Riko1430292431

Ya, miss our dooley couple so much. I was bored so played a "flip a coin" game and ask Yongshin is real or not. I played it 3 times, the answers are all the same - real. Haha, I know it's not a scientific way to proof it and it is just for laugh.

I think they are cutest & bubbly couple on & off camera. No question that whoever is paired with Park Shin Hye, they look good together. But these too, its just too irresistible. And I think that is why fans like them, because they are not just sweet on cam but even off cam.. 
Been watching HS for the "th" time but still, I love every episodes of these too. 
They just make you smile for no reason! 

Guest luvshin99

Its oke @orie 07, I feel fun when you send PM to me. Dont worry if you not star or boice. I think not of all Yongshin fans are boice or star. Just like me as SNSD' Hyoyeon fan, then you as BEAST fan but really love Yongshin.

Someday, I hope you can post something nice. So not just silent lurker,keke.. Have fun..!!

Its oke if you want to read netizenbuzz, just read it. Cause its doesnt matter..!! Just Yong with members & Seo (with her family) are neighbor in some villa but different floor. Just like BEAST & 4MINUTE neighbor in some villa too..!! Cause they are as artis should stay live near with their management office. Its normal, right?! Its why k-netizen doesnt bother bout it..!!

We're as Yongshin still support wherever they're live.

Still calm down from trolled.

Guest iamhe

luvshin99 said: Japan Mook 50 2012
Q: What kind of relationship are you looking forward to if there is a thrid chance for both of you to collaborate??
YH: Wa. If we were to collaborate for the thrid time then we must have great affinity! But won't the audience be too obsessed with the past dramas??
SH: Yes. We might probably be despised. Then we should not act as lovers. What about colleague or something?
YH: Shinhye will act as a young heiress while I act as her driver?
(in deep voice) "Ok miss we have arrived.."
Trans cr. fuhsahd @nwtenvie

@iamhe yes, it is during their fan meet. 
Guys I have question. Do you have any links where I can read that the agencies of Yong Hwa & Shin Hye, denied all the issues about them?
I just happen to read an article about the other pairing that both their agencies denied in certain issues.
So far, the issues about YongHwa & ShinHye been buzzing for awhile & it seems that their agencies didn't said/react/comment about it. Or maybe I'm just the one who didn't read it. If you have some link, I would love to read it! 
Thanks a million!

Guest Riko1430292431

Guys I have question. Do you have any links where I can read that the agencies of Yong Hwa & Shin Hye, denied all the issues about them?

I just happen to read an article about the other pairing that both their agencies denied in certain issues.

So far, the issues about YongHwa & ShinHye been buzzing for awhile & it seems that their agencies didn't said/react/comment about it. Or maybe I'm just the one who didn't read it. If you have some link, I would love to read it! 

Thanks a million!

As far as i know, FNC & SALT have never denied or said anything about Yongshin relationship. It just Yonghwa & Shinhye deny it personally and keep saying they are friend only no matter how big their rumors went. I notice that too. Why react differently??

For Dooliers, it's good bc I think they didn't deny it officially and it will be good if they want to reveal their relationship or get caught in the future. It can avoid people saying they were lying. I think their agency allow and support them to be together as long as they keep it secretly and wont ruin their careers.

Guest luvshin99

Thanks a million!

Yes, I read it too. On tv chousun saturday, FNC & SM confirm denied bout their dating rumor.

But, I didn found yet bout Yong & Shin management (FNC & SALT) confirm bout it.

@iamhe maybe you true.. I'm not worried if YONG pairing on HEIRS drama or not now. As long he enjoy & not get pressure to doing it..!!

NO ONE REALLY KNOW who's in Yong & Shin heart now..!! So whatever bout rumor, I think it is never ever canges the feeling on their heart.

Guest silvergate08

have you guys read the latest that dispatch will release in may an exclusive report? im just hoping it will not include our lovely pair. oh please please NO! this march and april already release 3 articles all about them. fandom war war war war. crossing my fingers here that they have mercy to this couple and as well as to others.

Guest luvshin99

have you guys read the latest that dispatch will release in may an exclusive report? im just hoping it will not include our lovely pair. oh please please NO! this march and april already release 3 articles all about them. fandom war war war war. crossing my fingers here that they have mercy to this couple and as well as to others.

Yes, I read it bout Distpach will release exclusive report round next mont..??

I hope, really really hope NOT OUR YONGSHIN COUPLE, PLEASE..!!

Just let them with their privacy life.

luvshin99 said:

silvergate08

wrote:

»

I don't really consider having the same item or wearing the same clothes as a sign of couple alert since these celebs has stylist..but read somewhere that couple stuffs are huge in Korea so wth!! :))
Here...... :\"> :\"> :\"> dooley16_zps472123a6.png

Same shirt too...same color of bag.... :\">
49_zpsddd046c2.jpg
5e2ae6e432029bd42d7f25b417cd4583_zps4062

cr. as labelled.....