The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

bluemoon12 said: Irish_law said:

Just wanted to share that if you have time, you have to go to Bluemoon concert. I just came back from Singapore and it was great, the boys did show all their best musical skills, Yonghwa was so energetic and full of charisma.

When he asked "Do you know Heartstrings?" the girl beside me shouted "Gominam" kkkk It was the longest song they sang, YH was all giddy and laugh in the middle of the song~~ :))
Friendly reminder to all of us who will attend CNBLUE's Bluemoon Concert, please respect CNBLUE, don't shout anything unrelated to them, don't even shout Shinhye's name to him. if you hear some ppl shout another name, let them be. Let's enjoy the concert and give CNBLUE all appreaciation. ^__^
:)>-

Irish_law said:Friendly reminder to all of us who will attend CNBLUE's Bluemoon Concert, please respect CNBLUE, don't shout anything unrelated to them, don't even shout Shinhye's name to him. if you hear some ppl shout another name, let them be. Let's enjoy the concert and give CNBLUE all appreaciation. ^__^
:)>-

Just want to share....Interesting site..But AGAIN YongShin lovers take it with a grain of salt.....
http://siesdestino.com/2013/02/23/amor-no-es-voluntad-sino-destino/

Its a compilation of K-Celebrities who have been confirmed dating, married and rumored...Interesting that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are included in here though they point it out as only a rumor... ;;) To me their aura is like a couple but if they say they are close friends then I will respect that... ;)

Jung Yong Hwa Returns to Acting in 2 Years with Kim Eun Suk's "Heirs"
Co-Lead with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye
Jung Yong Hwa, Group CNBLUE's member and actor, was chosen as "Kim Eun Suk's man".
Jung Yong Hwa has been cast as a lead of SBS's new Wed-Thurs Mini Series "Heirs". An insider at SBS revealed, "Jung Yong Hwa will be joining LMH and PSH in 'Heirs,' returning to acting in 2 years."
With Jung Yong Hwa on board, "Heirs" will be called a collection of Hallyu stars. JYH and PSH have exploded in popularity in Japan through "You are beautiful" and LMH is also one of the top Hallyu stars with the success of "Boys over Flowers" and "City Hunter."
The insider added, "Since the top hallyu stars have taken the lead roles, they're expected to generate a synergy effect. Jung Yong Hwa and LMH will act as heirs who have contrasting charms, competing with one another."
JYH and PSH's unusual connection is drawing another attention. The two acted opposite one another in "YAB" and "Heartstrings", and now again in "Heirs" for the third time.
"Heirs" is a trendy drama that will portray love and friendship between high school students.
Credit : Just JYH
There goes my worst nightmare...stewiefoetalposition.gif

As much as I love seeing them together..I feel worried somehow..Wonder what the Knetz are saying about these two cast for the 3rd time...They seem to be confirmed that these two are an item...

Guest bluemoon12

Jung Yong Hwa Returns to Acting in 2 Years with Kim Eun Suk's "Heirs"

Co-Lead with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

Jung Yong Hwa, Group CNBLUE's member and actor, was chosen as "Kim Eun Suk's man".

Jung Yong Hwa has been cast as a lead of SBS's new Wed-Thurs Mini Series "Heirs". An insider at SBS revealed, "Jung Yong Hwa will be joining LMH and PSH in 'Heirs,' returning to acting in 2 years."

With Jung Yong Hwa on board, "Heirs" will be called a collection of Hallyu stars. JYH and PSH have exploded in popularity in Japan through "You are beautiful" and LMH is also one of the top Hallyu stars with the success of "Boys over Flowers" and "City Hunter."

The insider added, "Since the top hallyu stars have taken the lead roles, they're expected to generate a synergy effect. Jung Yong Hwa and LMH will act as heirs who have contrasting charms, competing with one another."

JYH and PSH's unusual connection is drawing another attention. The two acted opposite one another in "YAB" and "Heartstrings", and now again in "Heirs" for the third time.

"Heirs" is a trendy drama that will portray love and friendship between high school students.

Credit : Just JYH

There goes my worst nightmare...

As much as I love seeing them together..I feel worried somehow..Wonder what the Knetz are saying about these two cast for the 3rd time...They seem to be confirmed that these two are an item...

Aigoo, ottoke?!!

I don't know what to say..?? Now, I'm happy & worried in same time..!!

Guest luvshin99

Just want to share....Interesting site..But AGAIN YongShin lovers take it with a grain of salt.....

http://siesdestino.com/2013/02/23/amor-no-es-voluntad-sino-destino/

Its a compilation of K-Celebrities who have been confirmed dating, married and rumored...Interesting that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are included in here though they point it out as only a rumor... ;;) To me their aura is like a couple but if they say they are close friends then I will respect that... ;)

I remember what JungHyun said, LOVE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF FRIENDSHIP.

If Yongshin is true an item, I love the way they're in love.

@bluemoon12

Me too. I feel happy & worried now.

I think YongShin dont care bout antis now, bcs they believe real star & boice always support whatever them..!!

luvshin99 said:

jjeennyy19

wrote:

»

Just want to share....Interesting site..But AGAIN YongShin lovers take it with a grain of salt.....<br />

http://siesdestino.com/2013/02/23/amor-no-es-voluntad-sino-destino/<br

/>

<br />

Its a compilation of K-Celebrities who have been confirmed dating, married and rumored...Interesting that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are included in here though they point it out as only a rumor... 

;;)

To me their aura is like a couple but if they say they are close friends then I will respect that... 

;)

Jung Yong-hwa cast opposite Park Shin-hye again, seriously

Dude. WHY. Why why why with the repeat pairing that will not die in dramaland? Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye AGAIN? It’s been confirmed that the pair who were costars in 2009′s You’re Beautiful and again in 2011′s You’ve Fallen For Me are going to be reunited for a third time. Jung Yong-hwa just been cast in Kim Eun-sook’s next big rom-com Heirs (He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight: Heirs) starring Lee Min-ho, due out this fall.

The endless re-pairing is a thing I don’t understand, because sure they’re cute together, but enough already. I don’t even like it when it happens once. Even with him going back to second lead territory, it’s a retread of roles they’ve already played. Either this drama is just trying to be Boys Before Flowers-meets-You’re Beautiful so literally that it’s just mashing the two casts, or these two have some kind of cupid pulling Fate’s strings up there.

The drama will be about upper crust high schoolers, so it really will be another Boys Before Flowers. There is one upside to all this though — one of my biggest pet peeves with writer Kim Eun-sook is the way she writes adults like they’re fifteen… which means maybe she’ll be perfectly suited to write a high school drama. It’s described as a trendy drama about rich high school students, and their loves and friendships. Yes, but wouldn’t it be fun to watch them fall in love with new people, like just once in a blue drama moon?

Heirs is planning for an October premiere on SBS.

cr.: dramabeans

One of the comments pinpointed this....

Did y’all notice that a year has to go by for them to re-unite again
2009 -You’re Beautiful
2011 -You’ve Fallen for me
2013 -Heirs
2015 -(see you guys in your next drama together)

keke...

Guest Riko1430292431

I know people may not like to PSH and JYH again in the same drama. It may bc afraid of rumor or tiring to see them again. Yes, I'm concern about their rumor may hurt their friendship the most, but it seems SH & YH don't care about rumor & even Their agencies let him accept the role. I guess I don't hv to worry about them lor. Now, I'm worry about myself will hv to see ShinWoo one side love again.....it's painful to me. Last time, at least had Heartstrings to make them back again to make me feel better, but will they get another drama being a couple together again ? I doubt it but who know what will happen? They fate seems to be having each other together all the time.

Guest luvshin99

@jjeennyy19 unnie, still any YongShin & Dooley I-fans..!! We're know YAB & Heartstrings low rating in Korean but so famous in overseas. But, I'm glad if k-netizen notice & support our YongShin be together.

Its like Shinhye name's never ending in YH's life & his carer.

An other side my worried is, I hope SHINhye wouldn't get trouble from 3 shippers *you know who're*

Guest mamaatay

Dear my fellow Doolier... dont worry to much.. thay all grown up.. they know all the consequences,, they know the rumor but they keep doing it.. all we have to do is always support them no matter what.. i'm very happy to see them again in one drama.. ^^ if they dont even care about the antis ,the haters and the "rumor" so why should we?? just Enjoy their "Friendship and Faith" ... Cheersssssssss

mamaatay said: Dear my fellow Doolier... dont worry to much.. thay all grown up.. they know all the consequences,, they know the rumor but they keep doing it.. all we have to do is always support them no matter what.. i'm very happy to see them again in one drama.. ^^ if they dont even care about the antis ,the haters and the "rumor" so why should we?? just Enjoy their "Friendship and Faith" ... Cheersssssssss

Guest bluemoon12

Guys, I read netizenbuzz..

CN BLUE Reveals They aren't Close with Idol Girl Group.

Then like usually, k-netizen bring up SHINhye names again, aiissh!!

Mr. Han reveal during KBS Hello, if CN BLUE boys didnt like hang out. Always practice & concent to music..!!

Then YongHwa is type doesn't like to waste his time toward someting or someone who was he not interest

After saw them playing music in real life I love them more & more now..!!

Guest silvergate08

what!!!???????? what is this???? NNNOOOOooooooooooo!!! as much as i wanted to see yonghwa in drama again but not in here! i think the producers wanted to sell this drama internationally because this three are famous in other countries. anyway, i still support  you yonghwa

Guest smileydewi

@jjeennyy19 I share your concern but i rather see Yonghwa works with Shinhye again than seeing him with another idol/actress because it will only create more new fandoms & they will likely hurt Shinhye and i empathize with her. Although I fear that Yonghwa might ended up like Shinwoo in Heirs, I'm more looking forward to Yongshin's BTS than the drama itself. Hehehe... And I believe, since their drama will be broadcasted after the Baeksang Awards, I think both Yonghwa & Shinhye will appear in Baeksang coz they need to promote the drama.. Hehehe... Just my wishful thinking..No wonder Yonghwa keeps mentioning Heartstrings in their concert coz he's actually giving us the hint that he will be working with Shinhye again!!! LOL...

Guest silvergate08

i read somewhere i forgot the website that yonghwa mention that his new character in a drama will be a funny one, i think it was in a  press conference in taiwan or singapore

Guest greenfrisbee

iamhe said: I read somewhere that the 49th Baeksang Awards will be held on May 9th. CNBlue suppose to have a concert on the 10th in Hong Kong. That means Yong Hwa most probably won't be able to give a bouquet this year should Shin Hye win. :(

Yonghwa to make drama comeback with 'Heirs'

Monday, April 15, 2013  cnbluedramaheirspark shin hyetvyonghwa  26 comments

1366009187_07214349-c.jpg
Article: Jung Yonghwa to work with Park Shin Hye for the third time... cast in Kim Eun Sook writer's 'Heirs'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+347, -45] It really must be fate for these two. Well, they do really match each other well.

2. [+310, -51] At this point, they really do seem to be tied by fate. There's something that makes your heart flutter about these two ㅋ This is going to be fun

3. [+174, -31] Now they can date in public without worrying about the media

4. [+45, -3] I hope they get good characters like in You're Handsome.

5. [+41, -24] Even Kim Eun Sook has resorted to using idols now... I'm pretty sure Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye would be enough if she's going for exports.

6. [+41, -10] Surprising fate

7. [+40, -17] Yonghwa can't act, though...

8. [+38, -5] I'm jealous that Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa are going straight into a Kim Eun Sook work after the hong sisters. With Lee Min Ho as the lead, the drama itself is going to get a lot of attention...

9. [+34, -19] I like Jung Yonghwa as a singer but in a drama that has Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, two great actors, it'd be better for her to use a non-idol. It's a bit disappointing.

10. [+33, -7] They're working together again????? Three times... There's gotta be something up here. One side has to be pulling the strings here.

11. [+31, -25] I'm a fan but I'm not really liking this news. They have a European and American tour scheduled in the later half of the year, how can he handle a drama schedule on top of that? I'd rather CNBLUE release another album in that time with more self-compositions... and why do they keep putting him in dramas with an actress he's always embroiled in dating rumors with?

12. [+27, -14] As a Jung Yonghwa fan, I of course would like him to get more popular through starring in dramas, but personally, I think it's wrong for him to be in the same drama three times with Park Shin Hye. She's one of my favorite actresses as well but they're embroiled in dating rumors at the moment and being in the same drama again will only engrave those rumors further. As a fan, I will support him regardless, but from the perspective of a viewer, I think three times is a bit much.
cr. netizenbuzz
and the wars begin............... 8-|