[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seem like not many people watch this drama because of the length!! but I love it so so so much!!

i agree with you...at first i'm hesitated to watch this series because its length but later on i'm still watched it.

i think OB is my first long series drama i ever watched :w00t::wub:

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

i agree with you...at first i'm hesitated to watch this series because its length but later on i'm still watched it.

i think OB is my first long series drama i ever watched :w00t::wub:

It's fun drama not heavy and I didn't even know I went through all those episodes so quick :-). U should watch East of Eden..a couple years old but man it's so good! not as light fun drama but really good :-).

No !! I also watched this drama & like it so so so much, Fun, sad and romantic , matching couples.

It's fun drama not heavy and I didn't even know I went through all those episodes so quick :-). U should watch East of Eden..a couple years old but man it's so good! not as light fun drama but really good :-).

Guest cococrust

ep 57 c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hla2nw

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3lmpcs

wh3w....almost to the end... this drama would be on my list once i can get 'free time'...

Hi everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 50 to 58 are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 50 to 58 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2533-ojakgyo-brothers-ojakgyo-hyungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

This drama was amazing. I came to this drama really late, because I thought the name was weird (yeah, totally judging a book by its cover). Then I saw like 5 minutes of episode 1 several months ago and thought the drama looked boring, I mean really a drama about a farm. However, I kept seeing the ratings of the drama remain high, so one day looking for something to watch, I decided to watch episode one in full and I became hooked. Seriously, I marathoned all the episodes and I just fell in love with the drama.

At first, I seriously disliked the Ojakgyo family, I just couldn't imagine how they would be redeemed, especially when they stole the farm, and all the men in the family looked the other way, as Ja Eun was abused and maltreated. They did redeem themselves in the end, but that memory still taints the drama a bit for me, because I just can't overlook such extremely bad behavior. I have to say the father character in this drama, was the most disappointing for me. Unlike everyone else, he never really learned his lesson, or grew as a person like the rest of the family did. Tae Hui was the run away character for me, he was good, kind and was willing to stake everything for his love. His character was my favorite, and it was nice to see the actor again, after Baker King, were I truly despised him, lol. I hope this drama finally allows people to see UEE in a favorable light. For some reason, some people don't like her, I still think people are clouded by her role in You Are Beautiful, which is just silly. So I hope her turn as Ja Eun, at least helps her a little.

Well on to the next drama, I hope others will leave recommendations for other family dramas like this.

Kamsamnida :)

Guest cococrust

ep 58 finale c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjtfoe

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/43yboo

enJOY !!@@!! Been a great 7 months....

What happens to Jae-eun's dad? He has nothing after giving the farm to the Hwangs.

The original sale didn't go through, and at the end, the boys all chipped in together to buy the farm for their parents.  TH had a sizeable inheritance from his real Mother, so he was willing to do that for his parents.

This was certainly one of the better written long dramas... surprising, sad, laugh out loud funny, and very touching.  I loved the ending... no "dragginess" at all, as can happen with the endings where they have to fill up the time.

The original sale didn't go through, and at the end, the boys all chipped in together to buy the farm for their parents.  TH had a sizeable inheritance from his real Mother, so he was willing to do that for his parents.

This was certainly one of the better written long dramas... surprising, sad, laugh out loud funny, and very touching.  I loved the ending... no "dragginess" at all, as can happen with the endings where they have to fill up the time.

I too agreed with you. I was one who viewed it first and didn't care for Uee character but then once you get pass that, this drama really grow on you. I liked the content of this drama and no typical drama - someone backstabbing someone. It is really really a family show. It is sad now because I now have to find another drama to watch. Any suggestion(s) out there????

I really thought this drama was great the first half. The character conflicts were interesting, and the mystery about the backdoor admission was great. But then the drama denigrated into a "couple problem of the week" type of thing. If one couple had been fighting and had reconciled, another couple began fighting each other. This went on and on and there was nothing about the police corruption mystery and it was too hastily wrapped up in the end. Then the last two episodes were just difficult to watch for me, they just weren't handled very well and it came off as boring. Where did the good writing that was in the first half of drama go? I really liked the cast, but thought the story really suffered in the direction it went.

BAHAHHAAH Tae Hui is always jealous lololol! all she typed was 'I already have an bf' he must have felt like an idiot!

Gah, I loved this drama soo much, I've never watched a long series like this before and I've never been so attached to a family! I loved everyone soo much! When Ajumma laughed, I laughed. When Tae Hui cried, I cried. When Halmoni nagged, I winced just like my own family nags me. They all were like living, breathing people and I miss discovering more stories about them now it's over :(

I second that, I hope there's a DVD out but I'm not too sure if weekend series get one usually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived