[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

"Ojakgyo Brother's" Uee, "I Would Date Joo Won"

On February 16, Uee and Joo Won appeared together in KBS2 "Happy Together Season 3" with other couples from drama "Ojakgyo Brothers."Uee and Joo Won participated in a "Couple OX Quiz" and were asked, "Would you actually date each other, if asked out?" Both held up "O" as an answer, drawing attention of fellow "Happy Together" casts.

Uee and Joo Won played a couple in "Ojakgyo Brothers," who were once hostile toward each other with no love interest involved but later developed romantic feelings that helped the pair overcome crisis and difficulties with love in the end.  

c592ef617fe888351b1131eb9ceb6aa2_large.jpg

Due to their natural acting and the "pretty picture" they made as a couple, many actors and actresses on the set of "Ojakgyo Brothers" urged Uee and Joo Won to date in real life. Uee shyly confessed on "Happy Together" that whenever she was acting with Joo Won as a couple, she could not help but to actually involve her real feelings in her acting. She added, "When I saw Joo Won putting on a suit for a scene, I realized that men in suits are actually very charming."

c:soompi

OMG i like these two..^^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i like these two..^^

I totally agree ... see them in Happy Together, I'm just like the others wishing those 2 would date in real life ... and love the part where Joo Won put a towel on Uee's face to dry her up, he's so caring ...

Come on Joo won, hurry and ask Uee out!! :D

Guest nancylee15

Seriously, just date! Obviously they like each other but UEE's probably hesitant because of her management's company and because she's an idol.

idk if this was posted..but its just too cute!!! i hope they will have a drama again. I dont watch Ojakgyo bro religiously but i read recaps and some clips. I love it ^^

Joo Won Can't Look At Uee's Sexy Dance

The cast members of "Ojakgyo Brothers" appeared on the February 16 episode of KBS2's "Happy Together 3." To the delight of the male members, Uee did a sexy dance to a Beyonce song. The participants were active as Uee's expressions went from sexy and enchanting to cute and innocent.

33d02cae900571672bb65b7a37f18473_large.jpg

However, co-star Joo Won turned his head away during her dance. When asked why he looked away, he said, "I can't look at her. I don't like that type of thing (referring to her dance). I like the cute Uee much more." And with that, he confessed his feelings. To this Yoo Jae Seok replied, "For someone without a girlfriend, you really look over Uee. I don't think it's Uee's dance you hate, you just don't want us to look at her!" At this exclamation, everyone broke into laughter.

53ce7c5219484ed741c247c2390a3f25_large.jpg

"Ojakgyo Brother's" Uee, "I Would Date Joo Won"

On February 16, Uee and Joo Won appeared together in KBS2 "Happy Together Season 3" with other couples from drama "Ojakgyo Brothers."Uee and Joo Won participated in a "Couple OX Quiz" and were asked, "Would you actually date each other, if asked out?" Both held up "O" as an answer, drawing attention of fellow "Happy Together" casts.

Uee and Joo Won played a couple in "Ojakgyo Brothers," who were once hostile toward each other with no love interest involved but later developed romantic feelings that helped the pair overcome crisis and difficulties with love in the end.  

*quoted image*

Due to their natural acting and the "pretty picture" they made as a couple, many actors and actresses on the set of "Ojakgyo Brothers" urged Uee and Joo Won to date in real life. Uee shyly confessed on "Happy Together" that whenever she was acting with Joo Won as a couple, she could not help but to actually involve her real feelings in her acting. She added, "When I saw Joo Won putting on a suit for a scene, I realized that men in suits are actually very charming."

c:soompi

OMG i like these two..^^

idk if this was posted..but its just too cute!!! i hope they will have a drama again. I dont watch Ojakgyo bro religiously but i read recaps and some clips. I love it ^^

Joo Won Can't Look At Uee's Sexy Dance

The cast members of "Ojakgyo Brothers" appeared on the February 16 episode of KBS2's "Happy Together 3." To the delight of the male members, Uee did a sexy dance to a Beyonce song. The participants were active as Uee's expressions went from sexy and enchanting to cute and innocent.

*quoted image*

However, co-star Joo Won turned his head away during her dance. When asked why he looked away, he said, "I can't look at her. I don't like that type of thing (referring to her dance). I like the cute Uee much more." And with that, he confessed his feelings. To this Yoo Jae Seok replied, "For someone without a girlfriend, you really look over Uee. I don't think it's Uee's dance you hate, you just don't want us to look at her!" At this exclamation, everyone broke into laughter.

*quoted image*

Aaaahhhh Les, can't believe I see you posting here! You should watch the drama, its really awesome for a family drama! I've been doing a lot of catching up as I started when its airing its 40 plus episodes...

Yup they'll make a cute couple and its one of my favourites in the drama....

Joowon better strikes the iron while its hot....heheh....

Aaaahhhh Les, can't believe I see you posting here! You should watch the drama, its really awesome for a family drama! I've been doing a lot of catching up as I started when its airing its 40 plus episodes...

Yup they'll make a cute couple and its one of my favourites in the drama....

Joowon better strikes the iron while its hot....heheh....

haha i watch clips and its because there are so many eps that im having a hard time keeping track.Soulsrebel's blog is really helpful

I wonder, most of the cast and crew tend to watch the last episode together and having a small party gathering.....won't they do that on Sunday to watch it? but some already started their other drama projects, just get a feeling they won't all gather together to watch the final episode. (sigh)

Oh these two. Just date already! And love his statement about liking the cute Uee better than the sexy Uee because in actuality she's more cute than sexy. If you ever watch her on variety shows, she's really sweet and cute.

I love these two and I'm going to miss them so much after the drama ends, and it's this weekend! I know that Joowon has a new drama coming up and he's going to pair off with someone else. I don't know if I can see that couple happening because I'm so in love with this couple. However, I'm still going to watch that drama because I adorable Joowon.

Guest rintintintin

Hi les! fellow MinMin shipper and Moon sun buddy! :)Just what you said, I'm also a fan of these 2 couple hahaha! I don't believe that this drama is over but at least I found this interesting lol! :D

Can anyone traslate the written preview for episode 58?

♧ 58부 :: 2월 19일 일요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

결혼식을 무사히마친 태희와 자은은 어색한 첫날밤을 맞이한다.

어색한 분위기를 견디다 못한 자은은 TV를 켜는데..

미국으로 떠나는 제하. 공항으로 나온 태희는 제하와 악수하며 마지막 인사를 하고,

자은은 제하에게 준비한 선물을 건넨다.

Aaaahhhh, let's the two of them date and get married later for real! They are so cute together! :wub:

I will seriously miss this adorkable couple!

They finally got married!!! And tomorrow is their first night! YOUPI^^

And and awkward first night for the two of them is rather realistic knowing their characters...so cute!

Can't wait for the final episode tomorrow to send my farewell to the Ojakgyo family! :D

Really, you guys hate it that much? I liked the dress - I think it's very classy and elegant but it's just my humble opinion. Everyone has different tastes.

Honestly? It looks like she's wearing a tent. The dress itself is very classy and elegant, but on her? EW. No. She should be accenting her curves instead of hiding them. That's why I pointed out a form fitting gown. But I guess they were trying to go for some sort of innocent image, and a form fitting one may have been too sexy for UEE's character. My real issues are only with the veil, the flare of the dress, and the one lone strap. It just doesn't work -_____-"

Guest rintintintin

Eeeekkkk! Since this is the last day of this drama, I totally miss them already, I don't know what to do after watching Ojakgyo Brothers argh! :(

I'm disappointed at how marriage hungry Jaeun is becoming these days. She rejected the internship offer without blinking an eye because she was so set on getting married RIGHT NOW. I would understand if the internship is a long term commitment, but hell, it's a one year thing. I'm just so disappointed.

i'm up to ep 43, and i'm confuse, what about BJE's father case related to JE illegally entry to university? didn't lee sung mi's father who did that? it seems the case didn't even finished at all and suddenly BJE's father was accused of hit and run of TH's father

i mean if BJE's father was innocent, he really had a bad fate, i mean he repeatedly accused for something he didn't do

Guest antinh85

Honestly? It looks like she's wearing a tent. The dress itself is very classy and elegant, but on her? EW. No. She should be accenting her curves instead of hiding them. That's why I pointed out a form fitting gown. But I guess they were trying to go for some sort of innocent image, and a form fitting one may have been too sexy for UEE's character. My real issues are only with the veil, the flare of the dress, and the one lone strap. It just doesn't work -_____-"

Well what is done is done, can't do much about it. I don't like it either but it does look ok onscreen. It does give a youthful glow to it. Though it does look too simple for UEE's beauty but who can we blame but the stylish.

I'm disappointed at how marriage hungry Jaeun is becoming these days. She rejected the internship offer without blinking an eye because she was so set on getting married RIGHT NOW. I would understand if the internship is a long term commitment, but hell, it's a one year thing. I'm just so disappointed.

Well for the JE's character it's rather fitting because she felt that she loss out on having a full family since young so she wants to fulfill it now plus they are hopelessly in love. I beileve that they are both each other's first love, who wouldn't feel that way when are in love such as them. But it does baffle me that someone as young as her wants to have kids so quickly. I wish she was more into pursuiing her dream.

But i think the internship will come up again in the last episode because UEE mentioned in the interview that there is a twist in the ending. Maybe TH will go with her to the states.

I beg to differ. I think it suits her character much more, she was never after a big career but she did want a big family. And after everything she went through to be with the one she loves and wants to marry, it makes sense she wouldn't want to leave him. Besides, who's to say she can't accomplish those two things, both career and big family?

Personally, I hate it when there's a time jump when the OTP are not together and then they reunite in the last 5 minutes. It's been done so many times before. Please, not again! I really hate when that happens.

It'd would be nice if both of them will go to the states as a married couple, and come back after a year. That will be new and refreshing in kdrama land.

Archived