[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

I'm so in love with this drama! It's really really great to see all the family fights and making up. There's no family without those little fights but it so great to see how they overcome things. Besides it's great to see how they live their lives on a daily basis.

All the characters really grew on me and I'm quite fond of them now. I wish they can find JH some girl to love.

And yeah, TH and JE! They so amazing! I want them to get married so badly, they're so in love it gave me chills. WOW!

I hope the ending will amazing just as this whole drama was. I loved today's episode, it was funny and romantic.

p.s. Thanks to semi-fly and to the english subbers of this drama. Only because of you, I can enjoy this great kdrama.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest episode was so great!!!!!

I smiled like an idiot from the beginning to the ending....but it was so sweeettttt :wub:

I can't help but think of my own family when I see the Ojakgyo family so happy....It makes me realize I also love my family so much and that we all need to treasure our happy moments in our hearts....

Can't believe it will really be the end next week, it has been more than 7 months!!

We'll probably see J&TH wedding! JH&TH reconciliation! SY&TB baby! And all the Ojakgyo family happy life!

Cheers!!! :D

Guest Jan-Di-Seta

EP 57 Written Preview:

Dad and mum are at a loss for words (phrase could mean angry/exasperated) at TP’s announcement that he truly loves Y. Dad discusses the issue of them dating right now..

TH formally presents himself to Inho and gets his permission to marry J. The happy couple, TH& J decide to get married at the venue that TS had booked.

TaeHee/JaEun couple lovers are you ready? BIG SPOILER!

394058_273259422747068_172514316154913_701318_264689737_n.jpg

432093_273257832747227_172514316154913_701312_1251423502_n.jpg

The all cast will be togheter for the show Happy Togheter (I don't know when it'll be aired

404378_273260582746952_172514316154913_701320_213877385_n.jpg

The last pict of all the cast and the staff for the last day of filming (saturday 11)

402681_273256979413979_172514316154913_701311_759479887_n.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT OMG *.*

Credit: Soulsrebel & Ojakgyo Brothers Facebook

Guest antinh85

^^

OMG UEE looks so pretty.Now my week is going to feel so long. Is it too much to ask for us to see their kids. That would be icing on the cake. I want to see their kids running around the farm.

I hope they can untie all the loose end with the farm, duck feed, and TH-JH brotherly relationship growing closer. I also wanted to see all three brothers getting marry together, it would be so much happiness but i do want my favorite couple ot have their moment.

Now that i have a second look, i don't like UEE dress that much. I wish they pick something more glamorous for her. But i think it'll look lovely onscreen.

Guest MikanNoKimi

whoa, the marriage!  I never thought I'd see  my favorite couple getting married before the end of the show.  This brings a smile to my face and, of course, a perfect segue to the ending I wanted to show of the show.  Bravo, writer-nim!

Guest summerlamb

wowee so they will have a marriage :wub: , and if that is the last day of filming pic, then looking at the way Joo won and Uee are dressed, they must come back from a honeymoon :wub:w00t.gif, That would be the icing on the cake right there w00t.gifvicx.gif here's hoping, hehehehe w00t.gif

Guest chibiko

I don't like the wedding dress. Especially the veil. Tae Hee suit were prettier in the first neck tie scene. What's up with the white gloves? :tears: Tae Hee does not have new hairstyles for the wedding. -_-

I actually agree with chibiko. I really hate that wedding dress on UEE/Jaeun. It's so UGLY and unflattering. Doesn't do her any justice at all. I would have preferred her in something more like this: http://www.askweddingdresses.net/images/uploads/Wedding-dresses/Ball-Gown-Wedding-Dresses/Wedding-dresses-Ball-Gown-Wedding-Dresses-BW11064.jpg (a mermaid style dress, or even just a more form fitting gown). The one strap makes it look like someone just got lazy and decided to stop 3/4 of the way through making the dress. And the bottom part honestly just flares out too much. And ew that veil. Gross. Seriously stylist, couldn't you have done better?? that's not flattering at all. she would have looked better in something simple, sweetheart neckline, form fitting (maybe fit and flare), some lace and bead detailing. ANYTHING but that hideous thing. Even a short dress would have been better.

Dress talk aside, yay for the wedding!! :D Can't wait. Man I can't believe it's over already. Just two more episodes.

Guest chibiko

Glad kapneemo agreed with me. I'm so freaking hate the veil and Taehee hairstyle. I wanna re-shoot the wedding scene so much. :tears: I hope they get dating for real and then have their second real wedding with better outfits. Then I'll be happy ever after.. :wub:

Glad kapneemo agreed with me. I'm so freaking hate the veil and Taehee hairstyle. I wanna re-shoot the wedding scene so much. :tears: I hope they get dating for real and then have their second real wedding with better outfits. Then I'll be happy ever after.. :wub:

Really, you guys hate it that much? I liked the dress - I think it's very classy and elegant but it's just my humble opinion. Everyone has different tastes.

Really, you guys hate it that much? I liked the dress - I think it's very classy and elegant but it's just my humble opinion. Everyone has different tastes.

you are correct. I like it also.

What happened to the duck raising of the mother and Jaeun. Is it successful?

Archived