[Drama 2011] Sweet Palpitation / Pit-a-pat, My Love 두근두근 달콤

Guest fanda4000

It's time for MJ to say enough is enough, she has not gain one thing by her marriage except two things and thats now DH sleeps in the bed with her and HN and she has to put up with the father verbal abuse everyday.

I would tell FIL to go do what ever to his self, tell DH we need to get our own place if not move back home to her own family, it might be crowded but at least its peaceful, and the noise is a joyous noise.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bijan630

IBELIS.....It's time for MJ to say enough is enough, she has not gain one thing by her marriage except two things and thats now DH sleeps in the bed with her and HN and she has to put up with the father verbal abuse everyday.

I would tell FIL to go do what ever to his self, tell DH we need to get our own place if not move back home to her own family, it might be crowded but at least its peaceful, and the noise is a joyous noise.

I agree with you 100%!!!!!

Hmmmm....IBELIS....you're really joking about 50 more episodes, right?  As you said, 2 pains are already gone and the father is ill but keeping it a secret. Ming-Ming and Doseuk?  I really didn't care for this relationship to begin with.  I was hoping she would have been paired off with Gangsan.  I just watched RAW 108 and you mean to tell me that the rest of this drama is going to focus on the SIL setting up MJ in order for that Ba----D, I mean bulldog can continue to growl at MJ?  It's just not worth it!

Since I started watching K-dramas, I'm beginning to see a change in family dramas.  The first dramas I watched allowed mother-in-laws to slap, beat, and take children away from their mothers especially if it was a son.  The husbands/sons never defended their wives and abided by their mothers decisions. Being a "Westerner" watching this for the first time was a shock to me.  I couldn't understand why women never spoke up and took the abuse until I found various boards which explained the Korean family and culture. The traditional dramas still don't allow any young adult to voice their opinions or defend themselves when they're being wrongly accused.  The more modern family dramas are allowing the young adults to not only speak up for themselves, but also yell or tell their parents when they're at fault.

I think this is what makes it so frustrating to watch MJ and whatever the writers have planned for these "wish it would just end" episodes.  I don't think the writers will have the bulldog become a human being.  He's too old and set in his ways to change.  Will he ever tell MJ he's sorry for the way he's treated her?  Never, unless she were to win the lottery and become wealthier than him!  Even if that did happen, he would only acknowledge her in order to use her for her money.

I'm tired of the "abuse the daughter-in-law" scenario in these daily family dramas and I wish someone would come up with something more refreshing.

It took me awhile but i have finally figured out what these episodes are about, DH family has all ways been about the father yelling and screaming and the rest of the family sitting on pins hoping that they won't be the one to set him off. MJ and HN see that they are all afraid of him, but they come from a home where the family laugh and enjoy spending time with each other. That is her mission to turn them into a family who get along and work together instead of trying to backstab each other. With MJ father being sick and I think it's terminal so he is starting to help. I think he wants to make sure that his family will be leading a happy life after he is gone.

Now that I understand it might be worth watching the change, in most kdrama after the evil doers are exposed that just the end and everyone smiles. It might be a refreshing change to see how they come together to become a family.

I hope HN get's her own room soon, it nut's that she is sleeping with MJ and DH.

Ending in 2 weeks' time on 4 November 2011 (Korea, RAW version) and for KBSWorld (Asia/Europe) it will be on 18 November 2011.

The next series will be TV Novel : Dear My Sister [TV 소설: 복희 누나]

1st Ep airs on 7 November 2011 (Korea) / 21 November 2011 (KBSW).

TV Novel series are always set in the 1960s/1970s era

Lead actor will be Ryu Jun Tae 류태준, not familiar with the name of the lead actress 장미인애 though

2011101808361394875_1.jpg

Ending in 2 weeks' time on 4 November 2011 (Korea, RAW version) and for KBSWorld (Asia/Europe) it will be on 18 November 2011.

The next series will be TV Novel : Dear My Sister [TV 소설: 복희 누나]

1st Ep airs on 7 November 2011 (Korea) / 21 November 2011 (KBSW).

TV Novel series are always set in the 1960s/1970s era

Lead actor will be Ryu Jun Tae 류태준, not familiar with the name of the lead actress 장미인애 though

Her name is Jang Mi In Ae. Here is her dramawiki page: http://wiki.d-addict...m/Jang_Mi_In_Ae 

I may just watch this, It will be my first time watching a daily drama staged in the 70's and 80's.

• 2 weeks later...

its had a good ending. Actually Minju's father looses his memory after the surgery and he mistakes the dohyeon's s-i-l for minju and he says good words to her which changes her heart and realise her mistakes. As dohyeon's project is on the verge of failure, she steps forward and helps him. Slowly and steadily minju's father regains memory( he writes letter to himself when he did not reveal his condition to the family and some notes on the old photobooks, he prepared himself very well as to regain the memory) and i think minju had twins in the end. everything goes well and in the end dohyeon and minju has their second tim wedding in the presence of all the elders(both sides) family and friends.

hope this helps.

The scene where dohyeon's father is being slapped by minju's father was really funny, when he lost his memory. I was happy when he got that slap for his annoying character. he deserved that one. HAha ha ha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

its had a good ending. Actually Minju's father looses his memory after the surgery and he mistakes the dohyeon's s-i-l for minju and he says good words to her which changes her heart and realise her mistakes. As dohyeon's project is on the verge of failure, she steps forward and helps him. Slowly and steadily minju's father regains memory( he writes letter to himself when he did not reveal his condition to the family and some notes on the old photobooks, he prepared himself very well as to regain the memory) and i think minju had twins in the end. everything goes well and in the end dohyeon and minju has their second tim wedding in the presence of all the elders(both sides) family and friends.

hope this helps.

The scene where dohyeon's father is being slapped by minju's father was really funny, when he lost his memory. I was happy when he got that slap for his annoying character. he deserved that one. HAha ha ha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the recap...really appreciate it.

Guest dreamerland

I just finished watching the last episode...

Love the ending...:wub:

Minjoo and Dohyeong got twins.. all the family members are happy ...

• 5 months later...
Guest chimei02

can somebody re-up the download on torrent pleaseeeeeee :tears:

i've already download the whole episode but suddenly my hardisk corrupted and all of it is GONE now...puhuhuhu

so sadddddddddd.... :tears::tears::tears:

try to use the old link on torrent but it wont download..please can somebody help me??

Archived