[Drama 2011] Sweet Palpitation / Pit-a-pat, My Love 두근두근 달콤

Guest fanda4000

Guest shondrea2

You're not alone. I watch this series a day before you do so I eagerly wait for your recaps.

So while I'm here I mind as well let you know I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks! *quoted image* 

I'm still watching as well.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still watching as well.

I'm still sort of watching.  I don't watch every episode, but just check in periodically.

I don't understand the evil witch's logic.  She's already been caught as a cheater.  Yet, she acts like she is the aggrieved party and is seeking revenge on DH.  ????  -_-

But, the character that really annoys me is DH's father, with his nasty disposition.  And, I'm tired of MJ's mopey face.  -_-

ep 62 will definitely need to be recapped , it was a very wordy episode.

I think that CH intended to tell MJ that either DH has GH heart or that he was dead. I'm not ever sure if MJ even knows about DH heart transplant. However DH beat CH to the meeting place so by the time he arrived DH was hugging MJ and CH was left with murder in hi eyes. JH and CH both need to be locked in padded rooms. They act like they are victims. as if they had been used and need to take revenge for the lost of their love. When the truth be told CH never had a chance with MJ and he had to know it. With all the time he had invested in her and not once had she ever made an overture to him that ever lead him to believe that she ever saw him as anything but a friend. I think he feels like a fool because of all the years he waited around for MJ, but he did that of his own volition. She never suggested that if he hang around long enough that one day she would marry him , he also forgets that his mother made it cleat that she would not approve.  Just like JH he believes that he is such a great catch for a person like MJ that he can't endure the fact that he is nothing to her.

JH on the other hand is feeling guilty, because of how she treated DH when they were married, and also the fact that they almost caused his death. I think she thought if she remarried him she could make up for before. Like most delusional people the lie she told about how they were happy she started to believe it. Also MJ has challenged    her self worth, typical of most rich female's in Kdrama, she has been led to believe that anything she wanted she could get, and to have a person of MJ stature usurp her has driven her mad.  How could any man choose MJ over her.

As with most daily drama's this one is getting draggy, why can't the DH and MJ open up to each other, most people can't wait to talk about themselves but these to know almost nothing about each other. If had they wouldn't be stuck in the same place. Yes they enjoy each others company and they look sweet and cute together but when will they start to share themselves. JH is about to start the battle for the company with CH help so will DH have time to spend with her and HN, so it might be episode 70 before MJ finds out GH is dead. Although DH finds where his ashes are tomorrow. Please stop dragging everything out, let's move the story along.

294229.jpg

두근두근 달콤 (KBS 2TV 아침드라마) OST

Release Date: 2011.07.21

Genre: OST

Bit rate: 320kbps

01. 두근두근 달콤 – 하랑 [조민아]

02. 느껴요 – 고아미

03. 이제 그만 – 이성욱

04. 느껴요 (Acoustic ver.) – 고아미

05. Hope

06. A Light Wind

07. 상상

08. Definition Of Love

09. 이제 그만 (inst.) Unknown

10. 두근두근 달콤 (inst.) Unknown

11. 느껴요 (inst.) Unknown

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit : Kpop Explorer + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/

A thought struck me today while watching episode 63, GH knew that he was dying and didn't want MJ to care for him I guess. He also lived long enough to know about HN because he made the crib for her. So why when he was at the end didn't he have CH contact MJ and marry her so HN would have a dad and MJ and her family would not have to live with the shame of her being an unwed mother?

I love the interaction between HN and DH, HN clearly is more drawn to him than she was to CH and she knew him all her life. The way they hugged each other so tight after she went down the slide. I don't think she would have a problem if they married.Also the night that MJ and DH spent together was cute, after all her practice she finally said I think it's honey. Anyway they looked sweet. It's good they are spending time together but they need to talk about themselves more, get some of the baggage of the past out of the way.

I have to say this again DH father get's on my last nerve, if I had a father like that when I went off to collage I would have never returned to that house. The man is enough to drive you to suicide. 

In yesterdays preview they showed DH going to where GH remain's were, but today they didn't show that. At the meeting what was those pictures about, they didn't show them clearly, I took it for granted that they had something to do with YA and they were something bad.

In the preview's DH mom JS discovers that MB is MJ father, so I guess when she get's home she tell's the dad because then show's up. Is there some unwritten law that's say that poor people have to accept verbal abuse from the rich in Kdrama land. Because judging from the preview this seems to upset DH dad so he's going to MJ house to give the father a tongue lashing. You would think that in this case if anyone should be angry it's MB. 

This is my first post.

I also follow this drama. Kbs world is airing ep 54 today.

Top 3 most annoying characters are

1. Gu changho - why is he forcing his love on minju? Is it because of his promise to gihun that he will take care of minju or to get back his lost love for minju

2. Dohyeon's father - omg I cannot bear to see this character on screen at all

3. Jinhui - nO comments

Ibelis - thanks for the recaps

Today in episode 65 some issues were resolved and new one's took there place.MJ mom and dad got chewed out by DH mom and dad. What ever DH dad wanted him to do in respects to MJ he refused an argument ensued DH left went to MJ house. DH father grab the back of head yell's in pain and passes out go's to hospital.

At MJ house DH and MJ on their knees begging to let them be together, her mom objecting strongly (go's off the deep end but didn't have a word to say when she was being berated by DH mom) DH starts to explain how much he loves MJ reducing mom and dad to tear's, outside the door DS,KS and DS mom are all crying too. I think they get the OK.MM is consoling HN during all of th

DH goes to hospital, father wakes up tells him to get out, he tries talk but even mom is telling him to get out, then he says something about MJ and when he finished they all look sad and have their mouths hung open. DH goes and talks with his brother he reveals a couple of things that shock his brother, then he tell's him about his love for MJ and have him almost crying.DH spends the night holding his father's hand in the morning it looks like the father may have given in.

Next day at work MJ bumps into that old collage friend, but now he knows that GH is dead, he feels MJ out and realize's she does not know, he takes her aside and tell her what he knows, but also let's her know that CH knew. MJ goes to see CH and confront's him about GH he tell's her yes but also manages to let her know that DH knew. While MJ is trying to get more info about GH JH shows up being her usual nasty self, MJ leaves.When MJ get's to her office she keeps trying to get in touch with DH but he is in a meeting, she leaves a text. She then have a flashback to somethig DH was saying to her. JH can sense something is wrong I think she is trying to feel her way around asking what it was all about, then she realizes CH is not even listening to her so she calls out his name to get his attention, he jumps up and leaves. CH goes to MJ office grab's her arm and takes her to the roof. DH meeting is over he see's MJ's text and in must be about him knowing GH is dead because he looks panicked as he head's for the roof. CH is doing all the talking and MJ drops to her knees she is crying hard. CH looks ashamed and sorrowful. MJ stands and turns to walk away stumbles DH reaches out to catch her but she pulls away, DH makes it to the roof he call's her name she stops looks at him and keeps walking right past him.

I hope MJ will give DH a chance to explain that he just found out and didn't know how to tell her. I don't want to see them end up like the couple in Summer Scent.

Previews show MJ all dressed in black talking with her parents, they look shocked. She goes to see GH.

I was a little upset with MJ attitude towards DH because CH let her know that he knew that GH was dead, especially since she did not appear to be angry with CH. Who has known for years. She won't even talk to DH. nothing much really happened today we mostly see MJ upset and JH is starting to make her move towards taking over the company. I don't think SIL has figured out yet that JH has bought off her detective. DH dad came home from the hospital and lay in bed reflecting on what DH had told him about how he feel's about MJ.

I don't know but after seeing how distraught MJ is I think CH is feeling a little ashamed, me may leave the darks side and come back to the light, but we will have to wait and see.

Guest dreamerland

Hi guys...:rolleyes:

I am also watching this drama  ( epi 57 ) in KBS World...

I really hate that Jin Hui character and DH father character , he knows that JH is cheater and he still ask her to come home...fury.gif.

Btw, how many episodes are left in this series ???blush.gif 

Hi guys...:rolleyes:

I am also watching this drama  ( epi 57 ) in KBS World...

I really hate that Jin Hui character and DH father character , he knows that JH is cheater and he still ask her to come home...fury.gif.

Btw, how many episodes are left in this series ???blush.gif 

This is 100+ episodes, and I just finished watching 67 raw. It's starting to pick up again MJ found out today that CH was the guardian for GH, I think when he told her he knew that he was dead and that DH also knew he left her with the impression that it was new to him. Without subs I'm not sure if DH told her about the heart, but when they were talking and she walked away he passed out she rushed him to the hospital when his mom and brother showed up he was still unconscious. The mother was nasty towards her so she left, but when DH started calling for her the brother tried to convince the mom to get her back but DH woke up. He left the hospital with them. At home I think he told his family that GH was MJ baby daddy. The mom went to see MJ the next day and tried to give her money but in the course of the conversation she let it slip that CH was with GH the whole time at the hospital.MJ went to see CH for a show down. 

This is really starting to move along, I think everyone knows about GH and DH getting his heart, I'm not sure if JH knows because every now and then CH looks like he is having pangs of guilt about siding with JH but he is still on the dark side. JH wanted the PI to tell SIL something but after he called her and set up the meet what ever JH said he did not like so now he may betray her like he did SiL. 

At this point JH is making a move to take over the company, this is the type of thing that always bother me about KD's . You have these supposedly business men and after what happen between DH and JH it has not occurred to anyone that she might want to take revenge. They already knew she had enough stock to out vote the family, yet they don't think to keep an eye on her. What little they know about her activities is coming from SIL and she is only sharing it with her husband. 

I can't wait until episodes 67 and on get subbed so I can know what's going on.

Just watched raw of ep. 70.  This was a really nice episode . . . until the end, when DH's father was his belligerent self and JH showed up with her spiteful face on the screen.  :crazy:

One would think that the loud-mouthed father would take more care in how much angst he causes DH.  Given that DH has had a heart transplant.  Perhaps, he will only learn to shut his mouth when DH is dying of heart failure due to the stress from his parents.  tongue2.gif

Hey! Here's the solution.  DH needs another heart transplant.  So, CH can conveniently have a brain-damaging accident, for which there is no hope of recovery.  Then, his heart can replace GH's heart in DH, which will finally allow him to be with MJ, albeit taking GH's place in DH's body. hee, hee   :wacko:

I agree with IBELIS.  If this is the caliber of  company executives, it's no wonder that there are so many bankruptcies and con jobs/scams in Kdramaland.  I'm beginning to think that however these execs achieve their success was merely a fluke or just plain dumb luck.  :P  Someone should use a megaphone and scream at the loud-mouth father to:

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR COMPANY BEING STOLEN FROM YOU, INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO WHOM YOUR SON IS IN LOVE!!   -_-

I agree with IBELIS.  If this is the caliber of  company executives, it's no wonder that there are so many bankruptcies and con jobs/scams in Kdramaland.  I'm beginning to think that however these execs achieve their success was merely a fluke or just plain dumb luck.  :P  Someone should use a megaphone and scream at the loud-mouth father to:

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR COMPANY BEING STOLEN FROM YOU, INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO WHOM YOUR SON IS IN LOVE!!   -_-

I find that even the police are not shown in good light in K-dramas.

Guest shondrea2

I find that even the police are not shown in good light in K-dramas.

I can't see for the life of me why the sons takes so much crap from their parents. The k-dramas that I've seen where you have a very rich family and a poor beautiful young woman that the rich man falls in love with the father always treats the sons like they are 15 years old, and the sons just take it ,and all the men that i've seen are damn near 30,and the poor women just let the mother slap and throw water in their faces and they just sits there. I can understand when you want to respect your parents, but k-dramas just goes too far. I know from the american and spanish shows that I seen that just doesn't happen. In New Tales of Giseang Damo took that crap from his father until he didn't give a damn about money family honor or anything else he was gonna marry Saran, the woman he love even if his father did take away his money car and home. I would love to see some of these dramas where the men are self made and don't have to rely on their family and don't take all that crap. I know that DH never loved JH,and I wonder if they even consummated their marriage .And here you have a love sick CH he has known MJ for years, and he wasn't man enough to tell her how he felt it's not like he didn't have the chance Hell!! he had the chance even before MJ started dating her boyfriend,so now that she is in love with DH he wants revenge because she rejected his ONE SIDED LOVE!!! But what I love about these types of dramas is that the EVILDOERS!!!!! always gets it in the end and the women that the rich guy falls in love with always ends up the women they truly LOVE!!!!!! DH father makes me want to reach into my computer and snatch that cain from him and beat the crap out of him LOL!!!!!!

I can't see for the life of me why the sons takes so much crap from their parents. The k-dramas that I've seen where you have a very rich family and a poor beautiful young woman that the rich man falls in love with the father always treats the sons like they are 15 years old, and the sons just take it ,and all the men that i've seen are damn near 30,and the poor women just let the mother slap and throw water in their faces and they just sits there. I can understand when you want to respect your parents, but k-dramas just goes too far. I know from the american and spanish shows that I seen that just doesn't happen. In New Tales of Giseang Damo took that crap from his father until he didn't give a damn about money family honor or anything else he was gonna marry Saran, the woman he love even if his father did take away his money car and home. I would love to see some of these dramas where the men are self made and don't have to rely on their family and don't take all that crap. I know that DH never loved JH,and I wonder if they even consummated their marriage .And here you have a love sick CH he has known MJ for years, and he wasn't man enough to tell her how he felt it's not like he didn't have the chance Hell!! he had the chance even before MJ started dating her boyfriend,so now that she is in love with DH he wants revenge because she rejected his ONE SIDED LOVE!!!  But what I love about these types of dramas is that the EVILDOERS!!!!! always gets it in the end and the women that the rich guy falls in love with always ends up the women they truly LOVE!!!!!!  DH father makes me want to reach into my computer and snatch that cain from him and beat the crap out of him LOL!!!!!!

ehh ... Before you start the beating, can you stuff a sock in his mouth first, please?   Otherwise, we'll have to listen to him ... somemore.

As for the rest of your statement, having been raised and seen what happens in a traditional Confucian culture, at a very early age,  I decided that financial independence was the key to personal independence.  I told my cousins, friends, etc.  that if one doesn't accept their money, then,  the parents/elders can't tell you what to do.   Money was always their leverage.  (The old farts never got me under their control.  Even my parents knew they had met their match and didn't try as hard and eventually gave up.  Of course, my potential for inheriting anything was nil.)tongue2.gif

Guest shondrea2

ehh ... Before you start the beating, can you stuff a sock in his mouth first, please?   Otherwise, we'll have to listen to him ... somemore.

As for the rest of your statement, having been raised and seen what happens in a traditional Confucian culture, at a very early age,  I decided that financial independence was the key to personal independence.  I told my cousins, friends, etc.  that if one doesn't accept their money, then,  the parents/elders can't tell you what to do.   Money was always their leverage.  (The old farts never got me under their control.  Even my parents knew they had met their match and didn't try as hard and eventually gave up.  Of course, my potential for inheriting anything was nil.)tongue2.gif

I saw a korean american guy talking about this the other day on youtube, where as if you don't listen to your parents and date someone of their standards the family will cut you off, either you want the BMW or the woman.

Archived