[Drama 2011] Sweet Palpitation / Pit-a-pat, My Love 두근두근 달콤

Guest fanda4000

I'm still watching, JH and DH did not get married, because her father died.DH remembered following JH and that guy the night of the accident, DH mother bumped into CH and gave him her card, this was after she had been asking some guy about him. The same guy let CH know that she had been asking about him but he referred to her I think as the wife of the chairman of the Television company, which I think made him realize that she was DH mother. 

DH SIL has a PI watching JH and that guy, he bought her pictures of them meeting for drinks, JH is in the hospital because she collapsed from the loss of her father, but since DH remembered about the accident he has not been coming to keep her company. Instead he has been hanging out in MJ playground. MJ was also going but they were missing each other, she found an origami that he made and took home Hana saw it and knew it was his, DH see's Hana at the hospital and tells him they have the origami, he was a little shocked. When he went that night he was crying and MJ showed up but hid while she listen to him.

I'm not sure what's going on with MJ's work but she has nothing to do all day, JH I think believes that DH is with MJ so she calls someone at the station and then MJ get's an assignment to film some flower that is rare I guess. She and the camera man go they have to climb up a ( what's bigger than a hill but smaller than a mountain) they split up to cover more ground, MJ finds it, while filming slips and fall. When she does not show up the camera man call's in rescue and contact's the office where DH just happen to pass by,he had been looking for MJ all day he did not know she was out of the office on an assignment because I think she is restricted to desk duty only. DH jumps in his car and heads to the site, get's camera man to give him his shoes and with flash light in hand heads out to look for MJ.

MJ regains conscience and flash back on all her DH moments, unaware that the camera is still on, she is crying and babbling like she thinks she is going to die,it's all stuff about her life, then she starts singing that stupid song that DH sung he hears it and finds her, she is saved. Needless to say he spent the night at the hospital with her when JH is being released he sent Mr Kim to pick her up because he is staying with MJ.  She has a bad sprain and is wearing a soft cast, she want's to go to the office to drop off the camera before heading home.CH and her brother are going nuts because they don't know anything. The only ifo they got was that she was saved and at the hospital. When DH tells her it's time to go so he can drive her home . As soon as they left the office the supervisor guy called CH and let him know that MJ had been there and was leaving with DH. As DH and MJ come out of the building the SIL and brother spot them and are watching as he helps her walk.Just as DH is about to help MJ into the car Ch grabs her arm to stop her. 

preview

MJ pulls her arm away and goes with DH brother also stops CH from going any further, DH and his brother talk.

I have not seen any subs since episode 35  as soon as KBS catches up I will fill in any good spots. Did I mention that the SIL was delighted by the exchange. I'm really starting to like her.

Everyone knows that MJ and CH met with his mother to talk about getting married and she said no, I think CH bullied his mother to back down but she arranged to meet MJ again to let her know that she disapproved. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lynnie18

IBELIS, thank you. I have a no patience at all with MJ's indecision towards CH, but at least now I know (from your recap) that MJ is finally actively choosing DH. I am back on! I will try to catch up on KBS.

I also like that the SIL is sort of rooting for MJ and DH, even though her motivation is because of her benefits. But I am glat that at least someone is seeing that DH and MJ are good together.

This is all guess work since I don't understand Korean and I'm watching without subs. So this is just my interpretation of events.

Brother stopped DH from taking MJ home and told CH to take her, the two brothers went for a drink and I think that DH told his brother what he remembered from the accident. Of course he was shocked and as soon as he got home he told the wife. The next day at work MJ and DH are instant messaging each other and I think he asked her how she got the assignment that got her hurt since she was restricted to desk duty. She told him she got a call from another PD asking her to do it. DH called the PD to his office and found out that JH had arranged it.

JH wanted to know why DH didn't pick her up from the hospital so she called someone and they told her about MJ. DH went to MJ house and stood outside singing that stupid song she came out and they sit in his car talking. I think about what they will do in the future. That's him talking and her listening, he was all happy and giddy like a school girl, then he kissed her on the cheek.

The next day at work she got a call from a head hunter, but I think either JH or CH had something to do with it. Back at the office I think there is starting to be a lot of positive feed back on MJ story, other women coming forward, when MJ comes in the goofy supervisor is wiping tears from his eyes and telling her to go look. The girl who was on the show comes to see MJ and has a reporter and photographer with her. She give's MJ a bunch of letters and a photo album of single women with their babies, I think the reporter is doing a follow up interview. When MJ get's back to her office I think she tells the supervisor that she is resigning.

The same day at DH house around the breakfast table JH is telling the family something and i don't think it's good news, it might have been about DH and MJ. DH is not their and the father want's to go to the office but the brother calm's him down.SIL is so happy she can barely contain her glee. Later when DH gets home JH confronts him but it does go her way, I think he tells her they are not getting married, but the father over hears and intervenes. He start's slapping DH and JH just watches.

In the preview for tomorrow: DH is on his knees begging to his father, the father faint's . JH is in her room packing. JH goes to meet with that guy, and we all know that the SIL is having her followed. JH and that guy gets out of the elevator, the guys arm is around her shoulder. They step out SIL and DH mother are standing there, they look at his arm then they look at JH. Mother and JH looked shocked SIL looks pleased that guy looks like he does not care. A women comes to see the skank mom, I think the guy that was looking for her told the woman where she was.

Can't wait to see the fall out.

Guest lynnie18

Thanks IBELIS.

Anyway, yesterday I managed to catch the last few minutes of episode 40. Right at the end when MJ was standing at the roof top, DH came and talked to her. Here is what he said:

"I am goind to get married. When I'm married, I will try to be the best husband I can. But I did love you. Even if I had to give up everything, I still wanted to be your man. But you did not want me, so I gave up my feelings for you without a fight. I wish for you happiness too."

He was saying all this with tears in his eyes. It was so sad.

For episode 52 the previews was pretty much the high points. This is a combination of what I remember from 52 & 53

The dad is in bed after fainting while yelling at DH about him dumping JH, I think it's his blood pressure. JH moves to a hotel SIL is ecstatic she has the PI keep an eye on her. The father wants the mother to go to the company and I think fire MJ, her father over hears and calls DH who rush MJ to the hospital to get an IV. He runs back to the company in time to catch his mother going in and explain that MJ is in the hospital, the SIL calls the mother to let her know what hotel JH is staying at. She meet's mother at the hotel, as she is walking towards her MIL she gets a call telling her that JH is on the way down with party guy. SIL rushes mom to the elevator in time to see JH with party guy with his arm around her as they come out of the elevator. Mom and JH talk but JH is very defiant, What ever JH said to mom she didn't like it and what ever she said back JH didn't like it..

MJ and DH go out dinner, and he feeds her then hints that she should do the same, the minute she picked up some fish he bent down and ate it, he is being silly and playful and she is trying to act like she isn't moved. When DH takes MJ home her father see's them and hides while watching. DH is stealing kisses to her cheek and smiling like the Cheshire cat. Dad sees this and can't sleep because he worried.

For some reason Ming Ming and the brother is working for he uncle, uncle is trying hard to make brother look bad in MM eyes. A lady came to see the uncles mother and rush her out to talk, I think it's about all that money and jewelry she had. MJ has a hearing about rather she keeps her job or not JH of course argues to get rid of her, DH says nothing. The team put together a tape where all these single mom's are thanking her for the broadcast. JH shoots it down but the supervisor has i think some news articles supporting her and talking about all of the positive feed back they have been getting. She keeps her job, the supervisor calls CH to let him know the good news but after he hangs up he call someone about MJ being scouted, when he gets off the phone he rushes out of the office but runs into the uncles mom. I think she wants to know if those people can take the money and stuff back from her, after she explain how she got it I think he tell's her yes they can.

CH takes MJ and the whole team plus secretary Kim out to celebrate, he tries to put his arm around her but she makes him stop in case someone see's, so he tries holding her hand under the table but Sec. Kim see and smiles. DH takes her home and again he's being playful and silly. He makes her go in turn's and the father is standing there.

Guest lynnie18

Just want to comment that JH got a new haircut in episode 53, it's edgier and seemed to signify her turning over the dark side - not that she wasn't there before but I think she would now be even more active in trying to harm MJ and get DH. Her hairstyle kinds of remind me of that girl in Baby-faced Beauty.

Also for anyone who wants to know, the guy playboy guy's name is Jaeyeong. MJ's show is Housewives' Platform.

@Expuery help I just need to know three things, what did Jaeyeong tell the mother and SIL, what did JH say to DH in the office after he called her there, and what did those people say that came looking for the uncles mother. If I can just know those three things I will very happy.

Guest shondrea2

@Expuery help I just need to know three things, what did Jaeyeong tell the mother and SIL, what did JH say to DH in the office after he called her there, and what did those people say that came looking for the uncles mother. If I can just know those three things I will very happy.

I'm also really curious about this.

@Expuery help I just need to know three things, what did Jaeyeong tell the mother and SIL, what did JH say to DH in the office after he called her there, and what did those people say that came looking for the uncles mother. If I can just know those three things I will very happy.

sorry for not replying sooner. i have been following the drama on kbsworld instead of watching raws so i'm behind the latest episodes. anyway, i dl'ed 54 & 55 to see if i can catch/understand what they are saying for you.

1) the people who came looking for the uncle's mother are the children of the old man she took care of. i think she got quite a bit of money and stuffs from him and the children are there because of that. i think KS after checking with a friend told those people that DS's mom is entitled to a lot more than she came away with and if the deceased guy's children really want to take this to court or the police? i think they kind of abandoned the dad and only came back after he died to fight over his inheritance?

2) i'm not sure if i'm 100% correct but i think JY told them that DH & JH did not sleep together (as in consumnate the wedding) despite being married last time. and that they should stop being selfish and not push the 2 of them together again.

3) JH & DH's conversation was related to something she did to MJ's team at work i think. some re-arranging of programming schedule? anyway, it was basically threat and more threat by JH over what she's going to do in the company because she's not getting DH. tongue2.gif ... i'm too lazy to rewind & listen for detail to her conversation because she annoys me. :ph34r:

hope that helps. my korean listening is sporadic at best ... pity we don't have anyone more well versed in Korean to confirm things for us. :sweatingbullets:

anyway, looks like DH will be putting things together and connecting the dots soon. since the mom told him that CH is the guardian of the donor heart that DH had and how they should invite him for a meal to thank him. he was asking MJ if she knows anyone related to CH died?

This drama is 100+ episodes and we are just at 57 is suppose to be a family romance, but I think the high drama is about to start. JH has gotten Ch to come over to the dark side with her. DH mom finally told the father that they had never consummated the marriage. MJ father has given the OK for MJ and DH. I don't think that JY is really liking the new JH so he may step into the ring align with DH or he may stay neutral.JH forget's how much she has depended on him and that he loves her, what do she think would happen if he woke up and realized that if she stays like this he does not have a chance?

KS keeps trying to separate MJ and DH at the welcome party for MM and KS.He even kept MJ from getting a ride home from DH although they are keeping it secret that they are related. Tomorrow's ep looks to be more promising.

I was just wondering what the rejected women would do if they won, how do you live your life with someone who hates you, do they really think that over time that would change? Why do the evil doers always have the power, this would be great if JH father had all the stock transferred to DH because they were getting married. That wouldn't help with the money situation but it would give them a more even battlefield.

Guest lynnie18

I was just wondering what the rejected women would do if they won, how do you live your life with someone who hates you, do they really think that over time that would change?

I wonder about that myself. It's OK to fight for someone if they at least have some positive feelings for you. However if the feeling is not reciprocate, why do you have to try so hard to win that person, even if it means that they will hate you? Do they seriously think that time will change that feeling of hate? But then again, we might not have a drama if those crazy women did not fight until the end :P

Also, thank you exupery for the clarification. And I am annoyed with JH too! I so want to fast forward whenever I see her.

Does anyone besides me really hate DH father, that man get's on my nerve so bad I could kick that cane from up under him. I also understand that MJ family just want the best for her and feel that her relationship with DH will be hurtful to her, but whats so great about CH. They should know that she has no feelings for him as long as he has been hanging around. She has already refused him so why do they keep think he can change her mind.Or why do they have to be rude to DH after voicing their objections that should be enough. I would be more concern with how he would settle the conflict with his family. I love a close knit family but even in a family there are lines.

Why did MJ father not tell DH father that MJ was his daughter and why he really quit?

I just finished watching 58 and that taking of the tape would not have made a difference because the tape from the camera should still be available. I TV station would have camera's all over the place for security reason's, they even restrict employee movements, just because you work for the company you can't access all area's of the company, because there would be no need for you to go into all area's based on your position.CH would not have any reason to be able to access the editing room nor would the door be left wide open for anyone to walk in. Ok they need something for dramatic effect, but since he logged the film in and made his presence known and the guy told him to leave it. Wouldn't that make it his responsibility for the tape being mislaid.  All he had to do was turn around and acknowledge receipt of the tape. This is just as bad as when the enraged husband came into the building and attacked MJ, it was amazing that he could walk in so freely but that he also knew where to find MJ and what she looked liked.

How did CH know they would bring the tape at that time, what had he been hanging in the hallway all day waiting. Somehow this will be MJ's fault, but why shouldn't it be Dir. Oh as head of the unit.By the time this drama ends CH will be one of the biggest looser's. 

Guest shondrea2

I just finished watching 58 and that taking of the tape would not have made a difference because the tape from the camera should still be available. I TV station would have camera's all over the place for security reason's, they even restrict employee movements, just because you work for the company you can't access all area's of the company, because there would be no need for you to go into all area's based on your position.CH would not have any reason to be able to access the editing room nor would the door be left wide open for anyone to walk in. Ok they need something for dramatic effect, but since he logged the film in and made his presence known and the guy told him to leave it. Wouldn't that make it his responsibility for the tape being mislaid.  All he had to do was turn around and acknowledge receipt of the tape. This is just as bad as when the enraged husband came into the building and attacked MJ, it was amazing that he could walk in so freely but that he also knew where to find MJ and what she looked liked.

How did CH know they would bring the tape at that time, what had he been hanging in the hallway all day waiting. Somehow this will be MJ's fault, but why shouldn't it be Dir. Oh as head of the unit.By the time this drama ends CH will be one of the biggest looser's. 

IBELIS: I See we are watching some of the same dramas. I wish we had recaps.

IBELIS: I See we are watching some of the same dramas. I wish we had recaps.

I know I also watch this on Mvibo but they are so far behind in their subs. I just checked in and the last episode I saw subbed was 35 so this week-end I will watch 36 to 43 then I will write up the high points for all of them.

I'm always here alone talking to my self, it does seem as if everyone has stopped watching. Today had a lot of talk and flashbacks so this might be a good one to recap especially since the preview for Mondays show looks real promising.

MJ met with DH's mom, the mom is a decent woman so there was no ranting and raving or water being thrown. I guessing it was the standard leave my son alone you are not right for him talk. MJ clearly said no but she must have given her reasons as well because mom looked astounded as well as a little sorry. MJ left first, as mom was leaving she see's CH stop's him and gets him to have a meal with her, she sneaks away and call DH who came running over. CH was not at the table when DH arrived he walked up later, DH asked a few questions, CH excused himself went to men's room returned said something and. I got the feeling that he didn't want DH to figure out where the heart came from.Later MJ and DH are out on a date just walking around, then they stopped at a rubber stamp store. DH had a stamp made that he gave to MJ . It had hearts and other cute symbols around the outside but in the middle it had that plane he always draw when he sign's documents.

Can't remember rather MJ asked him about it or she just looked sad, they talked I think she started to talk about how HN dad use toThe draw that as part of his signature. When DH gets home he flashes on the conversation with CH from earlier, then on things MJ said.CH meets JH for dinner she gives him a cd and wants him to do something with it but he does not look happy. When he gets home he flashes on being at the hospital and they either want him and GH to leave or they are going to stop treatment because they are unable to pay. DH mother see's this and feels sorry because CH is on his knees begging the doctor. Later he is in the garden crying, DH mother comes to him and try's to offer words of comfort and gives him an envelope with money in.He starts to look ashamed.

The next morning DH is in his office he thinks a little call Secretary Kim to tell CH to come to his office, when he walks end DH ask one question CH replys with a yes. THE END I think he asked if his heart donor was HN father.

I'm always here alone talking to my self, it does seem as if everyone has stopped watching. Today had a lot of talk and flashbacks so this might be a good one to recap especially since the preview for Mondays show looks real promising.

You're not alone. I watch this series a day before you do so I eagerly wait for your recaps.

So while I'm here I mind as well let you know I appreciate all your hard work. Thanks! biggrin.gif 

Archived