[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Guest deMoose

For some reason I just hate how Brave Couple don't have many fans and I hate how the subs come out so slow! I know it is wrong to hate on the subber but I am a Adam Couple fan and I was so~ used to fast subbing from snjeung. I don't know but I think most Brave Couple fan were hardcore Adam Couple just like snjeung but they won't sub Brave Couple... I just want to let it out. I am not bashing no one.

Anyways to keep this forum popping I am going to squeal. EKKEKEKEKE, Brave Couple.... I LOVE YOU. Go make me some babies and be the nation couplee!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I just hate how Brave Couple don't have many fans and I hate how the subs come out so slow! I know it is wrong to hate on the subber but I am a Adam Couple fan and I was so~ used to fast subbing from snjeung. I don't know but I think most Brave Couple fan were hardcore Adam Couple just like snjeung but they won't sub Brave Couple... I just want to let it out. I am not bashing no one.

Anyways to keep this forum popping I am going to squeal. EKKEKEKEKE, Brave Couple.... I LOVE YOU. Go make me some babies and be the nation couplee!

I love this couple and just like you, I feel sad that no one wants to sub. Apparently the current subbers just started learning and fortunately they are getting faster than usual. There are some members who volunteer to do soft subs as long as there are chinese subs. I think because the Brave Couple are not idols that's why very few are taking interest in them. To be honest, this couple is the most sincere and real couple WGM ever had - because their actions come naturally - and they are not even shy nor awkward with each other. They are also the first WGM couple who got married first - and then started their married life.

@viyra and @deMoose

Yes I agree!! It's too bad this thread doesn't have that much of fans who point out all the minute little details like the other couples. I'm thinking perhaps these couples attract different type of people. Those who doesn't go online much Haha. But I'm ever so grateful that someone still want to sub!

Apart from that, I just saw the youtube cut of last saturday. It was awesome! They spent a lot lot of money !! WGM producers might cry watching the show.

I feel bad for K Will though. It's like he seriously feel burdened / in trouble. Like he's thinking "Oh sh**!" . I hope he doesn't have to spend too much.

oh and I love the fact that they wanted a puppy. For me it means commitment. Being responsible for something together, because even if they end the show, someone has got to take care of the puppy and it will forever be a reminder. This is something the other couples don't initiate / think about doing on their own.

Well, it's a double edge sword, i don't know bout their popularity on S.Korea, but i guess most WGM international viewers were teenager or young people that got a tedency of more leaning toward idols. I'm not saying all of them were, just most of the viewers.And it's understandable, i mean first time i read the article bout WGM new couple, the boy 38years old, the girl 40years old....yeah, like that gonna work...But THANK GOD i gave them a chance, out of curiousity i watched their first episode......WHAT?! is she really 40??.....what?! he's 38 ?? :lol: thats my first thought (you've got to admit, they both got the youth look), okay i'm really curious now.......OMG wedding!!!......okay i'm interested,lets try again next week......WHAT??! kiss on the cheek !!!.....this kinda fun,lets try again next week.......Oh, theres backhug,piggyback,holding hand....thats it, I'M SOOO IN!!! :lol: and that is my story, what about yours?

And bout the double edge sword thing, even if they're not that popular with younger audiences, i think they can hold hand or hug or flirt or kiss or sleep next to each other or even do skinship acrobatics together on the bed without any concern for antis.... okay, maybe they need to hold out a little bit coz their parents watch the show too...

And that is one of the reason i love this couple, their freedom to act solely based on their feelings.

Guest miyalx

*quoted image

[sHOW] We Got Married S3E12 - HyunJoon [110625]

Multiupload

FULL

174.54MB

sorry but I downloaded the file and it was only the Khuntoria Couple segment... :unsure:

Guest miyalx

Found it on khuntoria page, haven't check it though

Here it is

Thank you semifly  :)

thank you =) they must have switch the links by accident ^^ oh can't wait to see what's going to happen... foam kiss anyone? =P but I think they won't do it.... maybe it'll happen in private :wub:

I love this couple because they are so natural around each other. That's a given since they know each other for so long.

I love how funny he can be as well as serious when it comes to housework and neatness...it's a great balance.

My favorite part had to be the end where you can see he is touched by the room she decorated for him.He is really teary which

says a lot about his heart. Not all men would be touched to that extent...and even if they are they wouldn't show it.

Here are some caps from news articles:

1308993890293.jpg

tears?

http://xportsnews.ha...entry_id=176367

266528_240779_5239.jpg

http://www.reviewsta...ml?idxno=266528

2011062502847_2011062525771.jpg

1308992228_171337.jpgb55ec083f17eb248d1c61499be5413c9.jpg

CREDIT:NAVER

Hey I am a Brave Couple fan.I don't post here because I just don't have the time.It might be true that their fans are older and I can't hang around and spazz all day.

I will still keep watching till the end.It is a pity about the subs.I can't catch all the nuances.I can understand  enough Korean to get the gist of it.

All the best for this thread.I do pop by for some screencaps and any info.However Korean dramas just take too much time.Been busy with Greatest Love and CYHMH subbing/editing.WGM is my little spazz break time.

Tonight....woohoo.There are too many sweet moments.The summary of it all,they are the most real couple I've seen so far.They do really potray married life.I just about died even watching them fool around in the bathroom.It's beautiful that there is no awkwardness all the time.As always I hope they feel lonely when they are not filming and CALL each other outside the filming days and hang on like a real couple.This is one couple I hope who will get the dating bug and do the marriage deal.

Back to the real world.Have a good week.Don't be discouraged Brave Couple fans are around.We're just busy that's all.

Today's ep was good...I wish it had lasted longer...the skinship today was so natural today as always but also very subtle..I too would like to know what happened behind that bathroom door! :ph34r::w00t: Did it close by itself? 'cause it looked like WJ closed it with his foot to me...I feel conflict about the Secret Garden moments today...On one hand I wanted them to kiss, then on the other I didn't because I don't think they should rush things plus who knows how it would be viewed in Korea...This couple has gotten away with a lot but there may be a limit...As for them meeting outside of WGM I think they already have...

http://twitpic.com/54z8rg

http://yfrog.com/h6n90gfj

http://yfrog.com/hsigblaj

http://lockerz.com/s/104356060

I think these were taken in her radio studio without the WGM cameras.. SH posted them on twitter

Plus here are some old pics of them together I believe before WGM...

http://twitpic.com/51thrp

http://www.facebook.com/bravecouple#!/photo.php?fbid=10150211379875795&set=o.166095306777340&type=1&theater

just copy the urls..

Guest KQI88

Just saw ep 11 with subs and oh boy! i love how their have so much skinship and yet seems so natural. I guess the 18 year friendship help quite a bit haha

Like every person that watch this couple i'm hoping they get together for real. i think they always thought about dating but never went for it but WGM is showing them how good they are together haha

Guest miyalx

Preview for next week episode

Ep 13 preview

Credit uploader

It looked like Lizzy from After School, am I seeing things? Maybe the girl is just similar to her... it would be fun because the girl is pretty funny and adding to our hilarious couple :lol:

Every week this couple never fails to excite me and give me a pure joy in my heart. Each Episode spells "This will make your day" or Suprise! Love is in the air!" 

Kyaaa..I really dont know how to describe each episode. They always have these precious moments you have to wait and see. 

Even though there are no translations, with their body language it seems I understand them. I want to cry several times because they are so compatible for each other. And most of the time I'm smiling or laughing with the couple. Of course I'm scream sometimes because Oh My Gosh! they are so fast.

What I love in Episode 13:

1. So Hyun put an effort to cook for his husband and even invited her friends.

2. She is singing and smiling while preparing the food.

3. She is very happy when they are making the heart shape food in the lunch box. (congrats So Hyun unnie you make me happy again)

4. I love how she approach him and pushes him to the sofa when they finally met. Aaww! It is her "love instinct" that's why she do that because she is very happy seeing her jalba. (again this episode makes me think why they cant marry for real)

5. Base on the current episode and preview, you can see both couple are now putting BIG effort to show love to each other. Very Brave! Very Fast!

What can I say?  Thank you to the person who pair this couple in WGM

Archived