[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PHSsoultree

It's nice to see they enjoy the same things and teh differences they do have are not major. Was wondering who the two girls were that came at the end?

Sorry to cut your post.

When the two girls came to their door the caption said that they were husband's niece's.

So yeah, they're WonJun's nieces.

LOL WonJun doing the work-out tape ... omg he is such an ahjussi/dad-like man. ... I felt kinda embarrassed for him >_<

He's still handsome though, so all is forgiven.

Also I ENG SUBBED the preview ... sorry about the crappy quality

110806 Brave couple

Guest tainocchi

I've never seen WGM and I got into the couple by chance and now I am so hooked. Just love how in sync they are with each other. It's like watching a couple that been married for years. Even got a little teary eyed watching them couple of times and on episode 17 too when they were on the bicycle. Thanks for the subbed preview PHSsoultree...It's just going to feel more real with his nieces around.

Thanks everyone for the updates. <3

Just coming by to said hello and see if subs for last weeks episode has come up... I don't see them so I guess the Bravers are still working on them so.... Thank you for your hard.

So looking forward to todays episode I have a feeling is going to be a very fun episode.

Ep. 16 Eng Subs

Part 1

Part 2

cr:BST

LOVED

-WJ getting chased out from behind the curtain

-Jalba ratting out his wife's sleeping and eating habits

-WJ taking the opportunity to nag SH while she was hooked up to the stress test

-WJ trying to piggyback SH after the number 80 came out

-Our cute Ibu doing the fx dance after being told to exercise "Granny jjang!"

-SH singing "Crazy" after WJ neck was cracked

-Both Misun and SH asking "with who?", they really must be good friends lol

-WJ saying there is only one person to him now :wub:

-WJ pledging to ride the bike no matter what

LOL! I'm glad the check up went well and our couple is healthy...Also happy that their yin and yang matched! Their interactions with the Docs and staff were hilarious...I love how this couple manages to bring ppl into their world....A big THANK YOU to the 2nd doctor for bringing up the baby issue, we need that brought up as much as possible so we can get our first WGM baby!!!

I'll write about ep 17 when the subs come out....

WELCOME! tainocchi, glad you like our couple!'

Thank you for the subbed preview PHSsoultree!

Can't wait for ep 18 Oppa's nieces are so pretty! Good genes run in that family. Plus it looks like they take a liking to PSH which will hopefully bring them closer to becoming a real couple!

ETA: Does anyone know the which Matchmaking show PSH was saying she was on???

this couple is just too sweet for words. It helps that they're not "idols", 'cause it allowes them to have more skinship without worrying about crazy fans :lol:

besides, they're good friends and it shows, they look comfortable ^^ they seem to know everything about each other!  

Won Joon's so caring... who wouldn't love him? and Park So Hyun is really nice too :) I used to watch Talk of the Beauties (or something like that) where she was a regular guest. I always liked her comments on the show, she was mature, wise, confident and also very funny ^^ I think she has a great sense of humor.

great couple! fun to watch ^^

they would work in real life ^_^

Guest tainocchi

For ep 16, I liked how the conversation on riding bicycle turned into talk on fate. And how she's worried about it. :) His nagging is amusing ..XD Somehow, I feel it's longer than onscreen. ^^

Thanks for the welcome JDiZzUl..^^v

Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun’s casual body contact arouses questions

July 30, 2011 6:55 pm pretzyc2h

710.jpg

Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun, the “married” couples in We Got Married, are drawing attention as they are seen making casual physical contact even when they are not filming for the program.

On July 30 Park So Hyun put up a picture on Twitter with the words, “We had a date in Bomun complex in Gyeongju.”

The two of them are wearing life vest in the picture. Kim Won Joon is casually holding Park So Hyun around her waist from behind. There are many questions regarding their actual relationship.

Netizens left comments like: “Are they actually in a relationship?” “I’m not surprised anymore when I see a picture like this.”

Source: IsplusSports from Naver

New pics! Our couple @ PSH's Love Game

362912160.jpg

362920647.jpg

umm...What did KWJ oppa do to his hair??? I don't really like it but he's still cute though :wub: Wish there was audio of this visit although I doubt they revealed anything plus I wouldn't understand it anyways...I just want to hear the way they talk to each other...

Guest jbomb

helloooooooo all....I'm new here~

A love this couple so much, KWJ will be a good husband!! Really >__<;

Hmm they do a skinship very natural and looks comfortable with each other,

watched this couple always make me smile,LOL.

Nice to meet u all~

Guest PHSsoultree

ETA: Does anyone know the which Matchmaking show PSH was saying she was on???

First off - sorry for cutting your post.

OLD dating show from SBS's Good Sunday variety slot.

Gold Miss is Coming. 

Here's a bit more info on it:  link

I only ever watched a few episodes of it. It was too much of an ahjumma show for me but it was pretty LOLzy at times.

Anyways, LOL what on EARTH did WonJun do to his hair?... why has it got blond highlights?? .... WAEEEEEE?!!

Gold Miss is Coming. 

Oh really Gold Miss was a dating show??? For some reason I thought it was a challenge show like a older women version of infinity girls or something, I'm gonna have to check it out....and yeah his hair is weird I don't know if he dyed it for fun or if it is for his Sherlock Holmes musical....

sqd66 I think it might be similar to this :tears: I don't mind if they're not dating now as long as they end up together for real at the end :D and give me my WGM baby :ph34r:

WELCOME jbomb!!! Glad to have you here! So happy more ppl are joining the thread 'cause it moves really slow :( makes me think ppl don't love our couple...Actually all of the new couple threads are not very active even WooJung couple thread and I think they are the most popular of the new couples...I wish more ppl on this site would give the new couples a chance...OH WELL...Anyways less than 2 more days till the NEW EP!!!! Can't wait!!

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

Just coming to said Hi see if there is anything new......

I really like this couple the bad thing is that we don't get to many news about them ....

Archived