[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

That was a good guess about what's in the box. I thought it would be a pearl necklace since they are in Cebu. And now I remember the pictures that came out the first time they were spotted at the Cebu Airport - they were actually leaving Cebu already - KWJ's hand behind PSH showed that watched.

I don't know what else to expect from these two because they've shown us most of what they should be as husband and wife. I will look forward to them living in the same house, with PSH cooking for him and taking care of his needs; conversation while having meals, coming home with a wife waiting is what KWJ's been talking about. Every episode of this couple makes me smile, laugh and watch and re-watch - they make us want for more.

We all want to make them real? Not only us - the MCs keep talking about it. They enjoy watching them so much and they think that even at their age, what they do still make them cute! Don't they shiver too with every skinship?

My fave on episode 6 - when she lost it because she was so touched - she leaned on him and put her arms around him - even the male MC screamed with excitement. PSH was so touched with KWJ's surprises for her. One thing I am sure of, they are not faking their actions. Because of their closeness, actions just come naturally.

And yes, KWJ's event is the best of them all - he made use of the entire weekend for his honeymoon. Didn't he say he really wanted to experience a honeymoon like other newlyweds? You got it,KWJ, your honeymoon is so real!!

Oppsss!! I topped the page again - sorry got nothing to share!!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, i mean of course the missions were important & fun, but i want to see more of their ordinary interaction/conversation like a real married couple do on their house with a dog and a white fence ^^

And same with you, i rewatched their episode so many time. And still i found myself grinning like silly in front of my monitor.

Guest xueh

I actually hoped that the gift was something 'formal' . but of course I guess it's too soon.

ekekekeke I'm happy if she's happy either way

The thing I like about his event is.. it wasn't that tense, not like when say.. Nickhun sings for Vic or some other couple's.

Eventhough there are glitches and possibly he was somewhat nervous.

This couple need to get a house sooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn. so we can see how they adjust with each other.

Guest MoonStar

Their 18-years friendship is a total advantage for them as their comfort level, amazing chemisty and familiarity are evident, however, I feel PSH is a little guarded. It's very subtle so it's more of an intuition. Perhaps she knows him so well that she isn't taking him seriously and is just treating this as just a "show". That was evident when she said in the first episode that she didn't think partnering with him would be different in terms of their relationship, with the exception of skinship. She didn't seem to be thinking of anything beyond their current relationship. She got kind of miffed when right off the bat, in the limo, she noticed KWJ didn't dress up for the occasion while she dressed up for him. Right then she was probably thinking KWJ was not going to be serious, and adding in his now infamous "I'll be your boyfriend in 2008" statement, which never happened since he completely forgot he even said that. (But he did say he was nervous that night.) So she moved on and they remained close friends but the romance expectation was thrown out the window. Until now. As KWJ says, he is slow. Slow is realizing his feelings for her, that is. She realized it a long time ago but with no reciprocation from him, she ditched those thoughts and just remained close friends. She probably is not trusting him to be serious about this since he let her down before so she is putting up a shield to protect herself - can't blame her. Once burned, you don't go back for more. But to KWJ's credit, he seems to know that and I think he is doing a fantastic job wooing PSH. Which I believe he is doing exactly that. Pursuing her. Despite her once liking him, he can't expect her to just jump into his arms once he realizes she's the one for him. He's got to prove himself somehow, and he said it in the last episode, he has to work harder. Girl has to let the guy chase her. PSH's waited this long to marry, she's not going to settle and just marry for the sake of marrying. It's going to be the right person. Plus he knows she is not short of male friends whom could just as well turn into lovers - a fact he noted as well in last week's episode.

I don't know what else to expect from these two because they've shown us most of what they should be as husband and wife. I will look forward to them living in the same house, with PSH cooking for him and taking care of his needs; conversation while having meals, coming home with a wife waiting is what KWJ's been talking about. .

Their love, affection and care for each other are clearly visible but that should be normal in a husband and wife relationship. On the contrary, I don't see much of an adjusted husband and wife feel from them yet. I feel more of a newlywed couple in the honeymoon stage. They have yet to show much of a "married" life. They don't even have a house yet. There really has been no real conflicts and everything seems to be laid back. Normal married life is great with the good times but there are everyday conflicts and disagreements, i.e., cooking, household chores, money issues, etc. None of that have even been touched upon yet.

I really like that KWJ was not "perfect" during the dinner part. No one is perfect and his clumsiness and nervousness were just heartwarming. Like he is really serious about her. It makes him more lovable and not so much of the "playboy". The guy has to grow up sometime.

The storyline for this couple is the transition from friends to being a couple, which I think is exactly what we are seeing. Great story telling and scenarios. The news articles are saying there's a proposal of some sort. Looking forward to their continued development from friends to couple.

Really??? You guys liked the imperfections? Personally I cringed when they happened, but I have a perfectionist personality so that's probably why. I like things to go perfectly or close to perfect, but I guess there can be happy memories in the imperfections too. I did like the way they handled the mishaps though. They didn't let them get in the way of their evening. :wub: Also I forgot to add in my LOVED section, the scene where they're in the boat waving to the guy on the jet ski. SH is just casually leaning back on WJ....it's just a nice natural moment.

ETA: Is there any fan art or graphics for this couple??? 'Cause I'm thinking of taking SIY &CJ out of my sig and adding this couple!

MoonStar - love your analysis - now I really have to pay a lot of attention to their actions - see how much progress or how transformation from just friends to (virtual) couple happens. I guess KWJ really has to do a lot of hard work this time. He is getting old too and it is about time he starts looking into the future. Since PSH is not too far off from his ideal girl (is there really an ideal girl ?), who knows, it could be her!!

I really really enjoy watching this couple but it is sad that we can only be satisfied watching them without the subs. Seems like nobody wants to sub it anymore.

BTW - the lady PSH met at the airport (Lee Hye Young) is getting married FOR THE SECOND TIME - and here's our pretty wifey still single!!!

Edit -

so that I don't post too many -

flowerbejo - thank you for the info!! will wait for your MV - the lyrics are just perfect for our brave couple.

Guest adikkeluangman

i want to read this thread n watched the video. i still don't watch epi. 3 and forward due to bad connection. i found old pics of PSH DJ-ing. I will share later. I think she become the DJ radio for few years already. And to those that want to watch her old drama, KBSW re-run "Kind Woman Baek Il Hong" at 8.30am Mon-Fri GST (I think it already in 50+ epi). I start to watch this week. I need to wake up early to watch this. There also a Soompi thread for that drama. I spent quite some time on that thread.

I hope that M4 will be in Sketchbook again so that the MC will tease KWJ. kekeke.

@viyra Hooray :lol: , episode 6 part 1 already subbed by braversubs.

@adikkeluangman You have to watch the next episode, ep1+2 were sweet but the next episodes just awesomely superb :lol: . Thank you for the drama info, been looking everywhere.

Btw, kinda off topic, i found this song and gonna use it for my next video, i thought the title and lyrics were perfect for our couple.

Beige ft Ryeowook - Falling in Love with a Friend (lyrics found on the internet)

Are we friends or are we dating?

These days I’ve been confusing about you, even more about me

We also watch movies, also go for a walk

Then I’m telling you the secret deep inside

Our friendship is something closer than lovers

But what should I do? I’ve grown so fond of you baby

Before I know it, everything of you

I’ve grown fond of everything of you

Silently, more silently, I will come closer to you

I like all that you are, like everything

Even though the words “I love you” aren’t said

Please just stay with me like this, please promise me, forever

My heart wants to confess everything like a man

You’d better catch my heart, you’d better know my heart baby

The love that is more precious than love

I want to give my all

Slowly, more slowly, I will give all my heart

Even though those words are awkward

Please be there, sometimes as friends, sometimes as lovers

“There’s no friendship between boys and girls”

I didn’t believe it back then

No, even though we become lovers

We will continue being even better friends

(I will listen to you)

More than the words “I love you”

We still, with our sweet feelings

Little by little, starting from to day

Your hands that I took, I won’t let go

But in stead I will be by your side saying “I love you”, forever

What do you guys think ? :)

Really??? You guys liked the imperfections? Personally I cringed when they happened, but I have a perfectionist personality so that's probably why. I like things to go perfectly or close to perfect, but I guess there can be happy memories in the imperfections too. I did like the way they handled the mishaps though. They didn't let them get in the way of their evening.  :wub: Also I forgot to add in my LOVED section, the scene where they're in the boat waving to the guy on the jet ski. SH is just casually leaning back on WJ....it's just a nice natural moment.

ETA: Is there any fan art or graphics for this couple??? 'Cause I'm thinking of taking SIY &CJ out of my sig and adding this couple!

-Hi, for now there are few people who make fan art and graphics for this couple so pretty please make a millions for them..hahaha!

but seriously make a lovely fan art and graphics for them. And for that I will thank you in advance and in the future! THANK YOU!!

0e4d892011d0f8af08d18703.jpg

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby Won is very handsome in this photo shoot.

cr. baidu

Guest moony8705

Hello everyone! Its been a long time. I have finally caught up to the latest episode, yay! They are still so cute together and they still make me smile. KWJ is so romantic! I'm rooting for him to make PSH fall in love with him. I love how the PD (is that the right term) ends the episode at a cliffhanger of types. That makes it more exciting for us viewer, I think. I watched episode 6 part 2 without subs and umm, I was really touched by everything KWJ did. I think I may have cried a little... oh who am I kidding of course I shed a tear or two. It was really touching and sweet and romantic and its not over. I'm pretty sure I will be shedding tears along side PSH at the beginning of episode 7.

flowerbejo You're so right. Just when I think, "They are never gonna top that!" They do. And I honestly still think their skinship and interactions are very natural. When he crawled into bed with her, really I don't think it's a surprise to any Brave Couple fans eh? ;)

So Hyun was right last episode, WJ is really Korea's best gentleman. He is really milking every romance movie! I love that they made the MC cry too!!

Oh and one more thing I liked - So Hyun's English :) She's good!

Guest Raindeer

KWJ is so sweet. Oh my goodness, they are so natural together. Love this couple. Their relationship development is so natural and unforced, really reminds me of another couple.

This one really funny, (based on my limited understanding of korean)

PSH : I prefer this than a ring..

KWJ : Really ?

PSH : I don't really wear a ring, i thought i have to wear it for you, but i like this more than a ring.

Few minutes later..

KWJ : Nuuna..really..this finger diamond ring, this one sapphire, this one emerald

PSH : You're going to give it to me ?

KWJ : I'll give you all of it.

PSH : Really ?

KWJ : Um..

PSH : I LOVE YOU !!!! :lol:

Guest miyalx

Ok I'm starting to watch the episode...

- Oh is he going to give her a neckless? Oh it's a watch... but it's so romantic non the less.. I would be moved like her ^^ such cute couple watches.. is it so they don't arrive late for their dates, so they're always syncronized? hihihi

- yes KWJ don't let her go hehe keep holding on to her hand

- oh I've always dreamed of someone doing the cards from Love Actually to me ^^ this girl gets to experience that... ah I want to know what they say! ^^ AH I SAW THE RING... AND I SCREAMED LOWDER THAN THE MC'S... I couldn't control myself ... :w00t:

- oh mo... the ring isn't fitting... oh god please no! =P ok they're happy it fit the middle finger? why I'm curious... have to wait for braver subs ^^

- ok I'm not being perv or anything but she hugged him so tightly before he could get up that his head was on her chest ah  their images are so sweet!

- is he going to wake her up? ah they're are so sweet on the bed ^^ who am I kidding they are sweet everywhere!

- ah he had an ulterior motive hehe it seems he wants breakfast made by her ^^

- I can't believe she's laying her head directly on his thigh hehe ^^

- ok now they are laying in bed together ^^ this is to good to be real, let me pinch myself! what is going through his head for him to be making those faces... hmm I wonder since he can't stop looking at her hehe

- it's their first breakfast together ^^ it's the little chick eating and the wild animal swallowing up his food :P

- I love to watch everytime PSH leans her head on her hubby's chest ^^

- oh mo they are sleeping together tightly on the beanch of the boat!! oh that's too cute and lovely :wub:

- ah I'm laughing so loud right now because KWJ doesn't want PSH to undress until she has only her bikini on in front of the camera and PSH is totally cool about doing that =P very protective of his wife's image

- oh my she's laying on top of him in the water hehehe I've never seen WGM like this before ^^ me very happy about these two together! Much real love in the air

- oh she's strangling him and he's laughing ahaha wake up you sleepy head! =P

- their first feeding each other sceene! so sweet!

- my god, KWJ is really the champion of eating like he said in the first episode... his food bill was always bigger compared to the other M4 members :o I'm thinking she's going to be cooking a lot in the future hehe

- it's so cute him doing the animal sounds so that the man could understand him KWJ practice your english with your wife hehe

- oh couple massage ^^ I'm looking forward to this one! seems romantic!

- ok I don't understand korean... but does he want her to call him oppa? or want her to see him as an oppa? =P or am I imagining it? hehe

- oh my her "Oppa!" was too cute hehehe his eyes just doubled their size hehehe he's jumping of joy ahaha I can't stop laughing :lol:

Didn't get to watch the preview but I'm so curious!!!

Their episodes are getting better and better! Maybe I'll have another video done today ^^ first need to find the right song for so much love!! heheh

Guest chopper!

aw i love this couple^^ i decided to finally watch wgm because i like park sohyun x) they are such a good looking couple! and the skinship! i like! :-D while on vacation, did they sleep separately? or together? cus i just see one huge bed lol

the ring event was so sweet!!! i didn't expect her to cry and nayoung too~ aww~ i just can't predict anything from this couple<3 can't wait for more, rooting for them hehe ;D

Archived