[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Here's the youtube link for the strong heart clip.

StrongHeartPSH - From minute 1:20

Not available in some country, i used clipconverter.cc to download it.

And here's a text preview from MBC for next episode:

원준♡소현: '잘바'만 부를 수 있는 노래♪M4의 콘서트 이후, 텅 빈 공연장에서 깜짝 퍼포먼스를 준비한 원준!'이부'앞에서 '치마'까지 꺼내입고 아직 녹슬지 않은(?) 댄스 실력을 발휘하는데~아무 일(?) 없이 막이 내린 공연에 내심 서운했던 소현의 반응은 과연?며칠 후, 기차를 타고 경주로 건강 여행을 떠나는 소원부부!이때, 원준이 밤새도록 소현을 위해 준비해온 것은 무엇?기차 안에서 즐기는 소원부부만의 신나는 게임 레퍼토리는? 드디어 도착한 경주에서 두 사람이 향한 곳은 어디일지?

Someone care to translate ? It said something about Won Joon special event for her wife, and they goes to travel together or something.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

episode 15

This was awesome...made me feel her emotions too..i teared up as well watching her receive the special treatment

2011071618071231659_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011071618071231659&type=1&outlink=1

20110716_1310807357_66884200_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=135564

Credit:Naver

@flowerbejo the article with the picture said this was a picture So hyun tweeted on their 100 day anniversary

she also tweeted herself at a DJ Doc concert

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?TM=news&SM=5199&idxno=459746

20110716083429_jar43_1.jpg

Credit:naver

Guest KQI88

I think i never saw a husband doing so much events for his wife since Alex hahaha Won Joon is the next romantic guy. Women love him and men don't because he set the bar so high that every men now has to do something romantic hahaha I think that's why K.Will and the other MC had thei had down hehe That part was unsubbed so i don't know for sure.

It's their first trip without their kid(Cony) XD

I think this is the couple that is most enjoyed by the MCs at the studio. KWJ's events are the best - he sings the same way he did back in his time - 90's! And he is lucky to have a wife who is fangirling him. Cute couple! I love that special one-man concert he did - wardrobe and all back in his old times! His voice hasn't changed at all. I did cry when she cried. That heart object maybe has something special again - because it made her so shy.

Romantic?? I think KWJ had outshone Alex already - starting from the honeymoon in Cebu. No one has really done what KWJ has done!!

The 2nd picture suprised me, were all those people wgm crew ? Theres like what, 12 people, 4 camera ?

It must be a bit hard to be such a lovely dovey couple in front of so many people.

Anyway, a bit late, but heres some of my favourite part from last episode.

151.png

152.png

153.png

154.png

155.png

156.png

157.png

158.png

Hey Bravers!

I'm posting late because really I wasn't going to post at all...I feel like every week I say the same thing...They're WONDERFUL!!!...I so love our couple every ep is magic...I wake up at 4am every Saturday to watch them live and afterwards I watch their eps over and over again and never get tired...I've never done that for any couple not even Ant couple (who are my first love :wub: )...This last ep was great our Ibu was really surprised and touched. Plus there were funny moments to like when she made him do the flower proposal over again.Enjoyed their time on the train too. Jalba's lunchbox was so pretty...and his attempt at a kiss was hilarious but our Ibu is too fast for him!!!...The classic moment for me though was SH trying to sing IU! LOL! the look on everyone's faces LOVED IT!

I also want to say a belated HAPPY 100 DAY ANNIVERSARY to our couple! Congratulations!!! Can't believe I didn't notice. the time has passed so fast!!! They look gorgeous in that photo with the cake!

This is from the wonderful kiraning, a translation from star king about some fortune telling for KWJ & PSH : Link here

'He's a rose and she's the one who remove his thorn one by one'.

Okay, although personally in my opinion star king is one of the most edited & scripted show, let me just say "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub: " :lol:

And here's that episode link : dailymotion link

I hope BC will have a conversation somehow like this...

WJ: It's our 100 days anniversary. Let' take a picture of the cake with cornie. Then post it in our twitter with a message for our BST fans!

SH: Yes, that's right. We should be thankful to our International fans. I'm very excited to do this. 

Guest miyalx

I hope BC will have a conversation somehow like this...

WJ: It's our 100 days anniversary. Let' take a picture of the cake with cornie. Then post it in our twitter with a message for our BST fans!

SH: Yes, that's right. We should be thankful to our International fans. I'm very excited to do this. 

It would be so cute if they said that hehe I would be so happy! ^^

Hi everyone! Whoa it's been so long, but I've been on evaluations and only took a bit of time every saturday to watch brave couple and didn't have time to post here or make them a new video. But now I have and I can enjoy more of this sweet couple.

Whoa the furtune teller was very positive to the fuure of our couple, I was happy about her words, now we only have to wait, because it is indeed to soon, but I see love growing by bukets with them hehe it's so entertaining to watch the little gestures of affection that they try to disquise between the ones that are clear to the eye hehe ahhhh I love them :wub:

So I can't wai for tomorrow... in the mean time...

I made a new video compilation everyone! Hope you like it... it's full of lovy-dovy moments:lol:

Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun part. 4

Could this ‘We Got Married’ couple be dating for real?

Park So Hyun recently hinted at the developing possibility of a real relationship with her ‘We Got Married‘ partner, Kim Won Joon.

During July 26th’s broadcast of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, Park So Hyun revealed her honest thoughts about Kim Won Joon, her virtual husband on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’.

MC Kang Ho Dong asked about the possibility of a real relationship, which brought about a surprisingly positive response from Park So Hyun.

She responded with an anecdote, saying, “Recently, when I was doing a live radio broadcast and it was raining, I said ‘I want to drink a cup of coffee’. And then, Kim Won Joon came directly to the radio station with a coffee he had bought“.

Afterwards, she mused, “Honestly, Kim Won Joon’s actions in the past and present are the same but my heart is different from one year ago. I even once thought, ‘Does he like me?‘.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/could-this-we-got-married-couple-be-dating-for-real

Omoomoomo...Our Oppa KWJ is so romantic and considerate!!! His Ibu said she wanted coffee and like a genie he granted her wish!!! I can't believe she is questioning if he really likes her, OF COURSE HE DOES!!! LOL!

Bwahahahaha, now im feeling giddy all over the place.

Here's the video link for the article above

KWJ Coffee

Someone really should translate this, there so much more than what has been mention on the article. Begging mode......

What i love most about KWJ act, theres no camera following him at the time, so it's not just for show. Am i right or am i right ?

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

Just coming by to said hello and see if subs for last weeks episode has come up... I don't see them so I guess the Bravers are still working on them so.... Thank you for your hard.

So looking forward to todays episode I have a feeling is going to be a very fun episode.

Archived